rubie

Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Soo Kyung

SHARE THE VISION 쉐어 더 비전

Coming Soon 2011.09.03

Official Website sharethevision.co.kr

movie1.gifTEASER / DL // 4Men Vision of Love MV / DL // TRAILER // DL

Please refer post #2 for full episode streaming and download links

volposter700.jpg

A 4D music film about a guy named Hyeon-min who sets out to find a new vision after meeting a mentor who is about to change his life.

Starring: Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Soo Kyung

Director: Yang Yun Ho

Production: Windsor Entertainment, H-Plus Communications, MOG Interactive

Genre: Drama, Music 4D

Release Date: September 3, 2011

Related Links: CINE21 / EverythingLBH.com / hancinema / Nate / GBWcafe.daum 6769 / 6771 / 6773 / 6774

vol_38.jpg

Disclaimer: gist by EverythingLBH.com

August 1, 2011

Lee Byung Hun's 4D Music Video Movie 'Share The Vision' to be Released September 3

Source: Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 l 9 l 10 l 11 l 12 l 13 l 14 l 15

Actor Lee Byung Hun's new music video in 4D movie format will be released be released on September 3, 2011 in selected 4D theaters as well as online via the movie's official website.

Entitled 'Share the Vision', the 33-min movie is directed by IRIS' PD Yang Yun Ho and distributed by H Plus Communication. The first 4D music film movie will be consisting of special love-theme soundtrack by South Korean popular artistes -- BooHwal, Soulman, 4MEN and singer Im Jae Beom in various instalment of the project presentation. Vision in Mind by BooHwal is Part 1, followed by Soulman's Believe in Love for Part 2 while 4MEN's Vision of Love makes the Part 3 of the OST.

'Share the Vision' is about a life-altering encounter of a man's dream for success to seek a new vision boosting the combination of actors Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung. 'Share the Vision' poster have been published showcasing the overwhelming charisma and soft, passionate Lee Byung Hun -- embodied the true dream of seeking personal success. The smiling actor wearing a racing suit, highlights a new makeover of Lee Byung Hun. With co-stars Bae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung, Lee Byung Hun's character sets out to find a new vision infused with intense elements of strength, romance and perseverance.

1312337045_186225.jpg

And what is exactly a 4D movie-viewing? According to an article by 10Media, movie making evolution which added completely new dimensions to the viewing experience. Moving seats that vibrate, twist, turn and lurch along with the action, smells wafting, wind blowing and rain falling can be recreated in the theater, making for a completely new experience in cinema.

The trilogy to be presented are 'Share The Vision,' 'Vision of Mind' and 'Believe in Vision' with the movie official website at sharethevision.co.kr. It is believed that the production is sponsored by Windsor that had also produced Lee Byung Hun's digital online movie 'The Influence' in 2010.

vol_9.jpg

vol_12.jpg

vol_13.jpg

vol_23.jpg

vol_35.jpg

WVL_27.jpg

vol_42.jpg

vol_59.jpg

20110803000289_0.jpg

20110803000290_0.jpg

20110803000291_0.jpg

20110804000356_0.jpg

vol_69.jpg

vol_70.jpg

vol_71.jpg

vol_72.jpg

OST DVD info at yes24.com // innolife.net

shareVision_ost.jpg

Resurrection / Im Jae Beom / 4MEN / Soulman | SonyMusic

List 15,500 won

Price 12,600 won (19% Off)

Release Date: August 9, 2011

01. 가슴에 그린 성(Vision in Mind) - 부활

02. 내 친구야(Believe in Vision) - 소울맨

03. 너의 웃음 고마워(Vision of Love) - 4MEN

04. Share the Vision - 임재범

05. 비전을 꿈꾸다(현민 Theme)

06. 기억 속 우리(민경 Theme)

07. 따라가고 싶은 너(승철 Theme)

08. 빈 병을 채우다(선재 Theme)

09. 새로운 시작(영호 Theme)

10. 가슴에 그린 성(Vision in Mind) (Inst.)

11. 내 친구야(Believe in Vision) (Inst.)

12. 너의 웃음 고마워(Vision of Love) (Inst.)

13. Share the Vision (Inst.)

BooHwal (Resurrection) * Vision In Mind / BooHwal * Full Version AUDIO CLIP

shareVision_part1.jpg

Soulman * Believe in Vision cyworld.com / Nate

shareVision_part2.jpg

4MEN * Vision of Love 4MEN-soompi

shareVision_part3.jpg

Im Jae Beom * Share The Vision

shareVision_part4.jpg

July 29, 2011

4MEN Release MV Teaser For ‘Vision of Love’

BY PHILLIP fareastvibes.com

Korean group 4MEN release their music video teaser for new song Vision Of Love!

From the start of the teaser intense vocals fill your ears! Vision of Love‘s MV will be heavily story driven as it’s part of the OST to a movie, one of which stars actor Lee Byung Hun. Playing behind the movie clips are 4MEN‘s impressive and powerful ballad vocals, ones that I find to be a perfect fit for the movie’s theme. Vision of Love will definitely be something fans will anticipate!

August 1, 2011

4MEN Release Full MV To 'Vision of Love'

BY PHILLIP fareastvibes.com l Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Korean group 4MEN release their full music video to new song Vision of Love! Vision of Love is an OST MV starring Korean actors Lee Byung Hun and Bae Soo Bin. Lee Byung Hun plays the role of a race car driver as he tries to win the heart of a newscaster, but Bae Soo Bin has his eyes set on the same woman. The concept makes for an interesting and captivating music video, and 4MEN‘s Vision of Love fits the mood perfectly.

August 2, 2011

4MEN releases "Vision of Love" MV ft. Lee Byunghun + single

Source: Bugs by Uni koreaboo.com

4MEN saw great success with their 4th album release "The Artist" when nearly all of the songs on the album ranked high on online charts. The latest release of their single "Vision of Love" on August 2nd is the 3rd Part of their "Share The Vision" story. Member Kim Youngjae wrote and composed "Vision of Love" as a song for their fans who have supported the group. The music video of "Vision of Love" features Korean actor Lee Byunghun as a race car driver in love with a reporter. What do you think of the music video and 4MEN's latest single?

4MEN reveals “Vision of Love” for 'Share the Vision' project

Source: Kmonnews via Nate by ramham424 allkpop.com

4MEN have released their song, ”Vision of Love“, for the ‘Share The Vision‘ project. The ballad trio showcased their talents as singer-songwriters by producing songs in their last album. This latest work was also composed and written entirely by member Kim Young Jae. “Vision of Love” is the third instalment in the ‘Share the Vision’ series, and it deals with themes of love. The distinctive lyrics, “You’re my person, my person“, combined with 4MEN’s powerful vocals adds a great depth to the song. “Vision of Love” was also chosen to be used as part of the OST for Lee Byung Hun’s new movie.

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules excl.gifREAD & ABIDE

쉐어 더 비전 S H A R E t h e V I S I O N

z_MMEDIA5.gif
Movie & Music Media Clips

Original online streaming at
, check out for various clips and HD captures from the movie.

2011080900337_2011080957371.jpg

Clips uploaded by Windsorwhisky, misc - thanks to ForeverLBH fan-blog for the initial highlight

2011.08.09 Episode 1: Vision in Mind
//
//

2011.08.17 Episode 2: Believe in Vision
//
//

BTS/Making Film 1
//
//

BTS/Making Film 2
//
//

쉐어 더 비전 (Share the Vision) OST _ 쉐어 더 비전 (Share the Vision) by 임재범

쉐어 더 비전 (Share the Vision) OST _ 너의 웃음 고마워 (Vision of Love) by 포맨

Full MP4 Audio: Resurrection - Chest Green Star (Vision In Mind)

2011.08.09 'Share the Vision' Press Conference
//
Streaming

Clips & captures credit to
meteostorm1642
at LBH thread

4menvisionoflovestarrin.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : MSN + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

yimjaebumsharethevision.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : MSN + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

Thanks rubie for starting this thread – it’s a unique formation and am eagerly waiting for the release. Lucky PD Yang – he must have enjoyed working with Lee Byung-hun ssi during IRIS days that he gets to feature him in this 4-D music video film. The name Lee Byung-hun is enough to draw crowds and together with current k-drama popular actors, Bae Soo-bin and Lee Soo-kyung and also not forgetting all the k-pop singers, I bet this movie will interest many viewers.Fighting!! :D

I take it that Share the Vision will premier in the cinema like any other movies, right? ;)

Rubie, thanks for this thread. Share the Vision is such an unexpected surprise but one that is certainly most welcome! :)   Great actors, outstanding musicians, interesting storyline - cant wait for the story to unfold!

welcome.gif

Hi Felicia and cynkdf, welcome to the thread.. so good to see fans joining in! And thanks so much for the warm encouraging words. Really appreciate it and hopefully more LBH, BSB and LSK fans would know about this upcoming movie. I may had the gist translated not quite accurately sweatingbullets.gif .. there hasn't been a complete English article and because of the 'sudden' news as we really didn't expect a Lee Byung Hun movie in 2011 since he's always busy so it's an extra-sweet surprise blush.gif .. also with Bae Soo Bin whom after 49 Days, been showing so much impressive potential. Lee Soo Kyung, first saw her in Dear Heaven and most recently in Daemul, charming actress indeed.

However.. 'Share the Vision' is not really like the usual, normal-releasing movies we often see as it will be screened at the 4D movie theaters instead re: Yongsan CGV.. starting from September 3 (for 3 weeks??) while there will be online releases as well (from Aug 9??) via the official website.

Not sure if there'll be press conferences and stage greetings, etc as LBH is currently away but BSB and LSK can certainly represent the movie.. so, hopefully we will get more concrete info & update on this in the days to come. :)

A previous article related to 4D movies -

January 22, 2010

The 4D Experience is Here!

by

Now being in Korea affords you the chance to be the first in the world to see Avatar in not 2, not 3, but 4D!

What exactly is 4D viewing
? Although the ability to add a full dimension to space has not yet been developed, movie making evolution has added completely new dimensions to the viewing experience. Moving seats that vibrate, twist, turn and lurch along with the action, smells wafting, wind blowing and rain falling can be recreated in the theater, making for a completely new experience in cinema.

And here in Korea CGV is now claiming to be the first place in the world to bring you Avatar in full 4D. Currently the only locations offering 4D are all in Seoul: Gangbyeon CGV, Sangam CGV, Yeongdeungpo CGV and Yongsan CGV.

c8d68505501d42fbfb0ffca27a62f438_large.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun's new music video in 4D movie format will be released be released on September 3, 2011 in selected 4D theaters as well as online via the movie's official website.

Entitled 'Share the Vision', the 33-min movie is directed by IRIS' PD Yang Yun Ho and distributed by H Plus Communication. The first 4D music film movie will be consisting of special love-theme soundtrack by South Korean popular artistes -- BooHwal, Soulman, 4MEN and singer Im Jae Beom in various instalment of the project presentation. Vision in Mind by BooHwal is Part 1, followed by Soulman's Believe in Love for Part 2 while 4MEN's Vision of Love makes the Part 3 of the OST.

201108071433241001_1.jpg

'Share the Vision' is about a life-altering encounter of a man's dream for success to seek a new vision boosting the combination of actors Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung. 'Share the Vision' poster have been published showcasing the overwhelming charisma and soft, passionate Lee Byung Hun -- embodied the true dream of seeking personal success. The smiling actor wearing a racing suit, highlights a new makeover of Lee Byung Hun. With co-stars Bae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung, Lee Byung Hun's character sets out to find a new vision infused with intense elements of strength, romance and perseverance.

And what is exactly a 4D movie-viewing? According to an article by 10 Media, movie making evolution which added completely new dimensions to the viewing experience. Moving seats that vibrate, twist, turn and lurch along with the action, smells wafting, wind blowing and rain falling can be recreated in the theater, making for a completely new experience in cinema.

The trilogy to be presented are 'Share The Vision,' 'Vision of Mind' and 'Believe in Vision' with the movie official website at sharethevision.co.kr. It is believed that the production is sponsored by Windsor that had also produced Lee Byung Hun's digital online movie 'The Influence' in 2010.

201108081217041003_1.jpg

The 'Vision of Love' MV by 4MEN can be viewed here courtesy AsianDream2013

Source: Nate

August 10, 2011

Share the Vision OST with Im Jae-bum

By MADELINE seoulbeats.com

513299(0)-450450_35404.jpg

Im Jae-bum first caught my ear with his rich, textured vocals on the City Hunter OST (Original Soundtrack) (LOVED that show!). Now, a recently sheared version of him is being featured on the OST of Share the Vision, a short film headlining well-known names like Lee Byung-hun, Lee Soo-kyung, and Bae Soo-bin.

It seems like OSTs are a sweet, if tenuous gig for underrated artists. While a number of idols regularly score OST songs, OSTs can be a great launching pad for artists if a drama proves to be popular. For example, Baek Ji-young and 4MEN‘s awareness and popularity increased because the drama Secret Garden was a huge hit. Even idols improve their reputations with a good OST track, see SHINee‘s Stand By Me from Boys Over Flowers. At that point, the boys were still rookies, and that song brought them cred and a foothold in the market.

However, a drama flop means all the work goes down the drain. For example, who was on the Triple OST? What about the Thornbirds OST? Even well-known dramas can have poor or non-memorable OSTs. Who was on the Playful Kiss OST?

What do you think? Are OSTs a good deal for both underrated artists and idols who need the extra oomph? Who have you discovered from an OST.

If you haven’t discovered any great artist via OST, check out the Im Jae-Bum’s MV here. Also, be sure to check out the movie, if only to treat your ears to some goodness!

20110809000341_0.jpg

katt.gifOur thanks to ylin at Lee Byung Hun soompi-thread for this wonderful interview to share

Briefly translated by me from innolife.com, this is the translation of the premiere press conference for "Share the Vision" last week.

Note: BSB = Bae Soo Bin, LSK = Lee Soo Kyung

Bae Soo Bin "I have never acted with Lee Byung Hun sunbae"

30301_0.jpg

9 August, 4D Musical Movie “Share the Vision” premiere at Yongsan CGV, Seoul.

BSB said he has never acted with Lee Byung Hun before. During the shooting, BSB was always “glued” to Lee Byung Hun and a humorous joke which Lee Byung Hun told BSB has brought laughter to the shooting set. Unfortunately, being the main cast of the movie, Lee Byung Hun was unable to attend the long waited premiere due to his shooting schedule. Let’s watch the video from the premiere press conference.

(Click on this link to watch)

Q. How did this opportunity came about?

LSK: I have worked with the director previously in other projects. When the director was planning to shoot this, he told me that if possible, I should give it a try as it will be a good experience. Nobody has tried 4D in Korea before and I was very glad to be given the opportunity and therefore agreed to take up the project quickly.

BSB: I really wanted to shoot a movie with Lee Byung Hun sunbae, working together. Hence, the only thought initially was to stand in front of a 3D camera.

Q.Between BSB and LBH, who’s better in terms of co-ordination?

LSK: I was always shooting with BSB sunbae and LBH sunbae together. Both of them are really handsome. However, they seemed to be closer to each other and I was being left alone. They were always talking to each other and I felt that I was of some distance from them.

Q. Were they dating each other on-site?

LSK: It’s not that, however they were close like brothers and that made me so envious.

BSB: I think I was really "sticking" closely to Byung Hun sunbae… just joking. There was a scene where I was wearing a suit, running and shouting at the same time “ My Brother!”. Lee Byung Hun sanbae then said: “We are like Gays, loving each other".

Q. What are your views after watching the movie?

LSK: You can smell while watching the 4D, the chairs were also moving and it was really fun.. Today is the first time I am watching a 4D. I hope to have the opportunity to try again next time.

BSB: The chairs were moving along with the scenes and there were smells too, putting together different types of effects. I think Korean movies in the future would be changing to this combination of multi-elements movie. I think it was a happy experience and it was fun.

Q. Any word from Lee Byung Hun?

BSB: I understand he is shooting a movie in the U.S. now. He wants us to put in all our efforts to give our best. I believe sunbae has already seen the movie before leaving for the U.S.

Q. Any word for the audience?

LSK: I hope that there will be more 3D, 4D developments for Korean movies and drama. I also hope that everyone will look forward to it enthusiastically.

BSB: Everyone please support us. Thank you everyone!

ci_w.gifOfficial Website busanadstars.org

August 25, 2011

'Share the Vision' invited to Busan International Advertising Festival

Source: Nate l Gist by EverythingLBH.com

img_pop10_en.gif

ba0c38312aed4f37950bdb83b3a88b50_4.jpg

Windsor Entertainment's 4D Music Film starring actor Lee Byung Hun, Bae Soo Bin and Lee Soo Kyung have been selected as one of the screening features at the 2011 Busan International Advertising Festival (AD STAR 2011).

The Advertising Festival & Exhibition under Busan's Culture, Tourism and Sports Organization had been held since 2008 will showcase entries from 46 participating countries.

Share the Vision 4D feature has been highlighted as a production of domestic technology which screening at the festival would be a great marketing advertisement for WIndsor.

The festival will be held on August 25- August 27 at the Busan Haeundae Grand Hotel and the Haeundae district.

sv_adstars2011.jpg

Archived