[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

as much as I love Sang Hyun, I still havent mustered the patience to finish WB, im stuck at ep15 i think heehee mianeyo Oppa, but the drama is so dragging for me! unfortunately for me, i cannot even fast forward it because curiosity will kill me, so i will just be taking my very long time to finish it heehee.

Fel chingu thank you for pointing that Oppa out. with my limited reading skills i should have read that bouquet oppa what ever but i was focusing on how cute they look together. and the raw audio is not that good. Hmmmm was it here where i read that there is a guess as to how they will address each other, Jiwoo to Yoony, Oppa since he is older than her, while Yoony to Jiwoo seonbae since she is senior in the industry than him heehee cute cute.

the presence of an ex lover is so interesting. wana see how Yoony will act out the character

All lengthy dramas have a tendency to drag its story plot (guess, that’s why they are called “lengthy”…heheheh). I skipped some of those boring scenes otherwise I would have been bored to death! :phew:

Sorry for the confusion dear, as in their real age, JW is older than YSH but in their role characters, JW should be younger than YSH --> hence, she was heard calling YSH as “Oppa” in the BTS wedding-scene.

By formality, if the girl is younger than the guy, she calls him by his name Yoon Sang-hyun ssi and the guy will address her as “noona” or “noo-nim”. :D

Sunbae-nim is referred to someone who is senior by ranked in their respective field (not sure whether it's appropriate if the senior is younger by age). :rolleyes: The “sunbae” will refer her/his junior as “hoobae”. :D

Pls check Starjiwoo for the T-ser ka...

http://www.starjiwoo.com/renewal/index.php?mid=freeboard&document_srl=791472

enjoy !! :wub:

First Trailer ka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9RJwAukQwU

thanks Starjiwoo :lol::lol:

Hahahaha….Eun-jae is pretty looking but what a vast difference when we see her trash-looking car!! Aigoo…..this is going to drive Hyung-woo away! :w00t: Thanks for uploading the 1st trailer, anni.

Waving to ixory chingu - where have you been? Nice to see you here. :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HyuniWoo HHWW along Insadong 

( holding hands while walking )thanks to baolin of YSHIFC

5635529620110811080209064.jpg

5635529620110811080357065.jpg

Yep as far as i know, Yoony is older than Jiwoo. Yoony was born 1973, while Jiwoo's birth year is 1975(?)  -  i got confused with Fel's earlier post heehee

Wonder how Yoony will celebrate his 39th birthday with the staff and crew of CLWL this coming September   wub.gif  i want to give him a birthday hug kyaaaahh

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HyuniWoo HHWW along Insadong 

( holding hands while walking )thanks to baolin of YSHIFC

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Yep as far as i know, Yoony is older than Jiwoo. Yoony was born 1973, while Jiwoo's birth year is 1975(?)  -  i got confused with Fel's earlier post heehee

Wonder how Yoony will celebrate his 39th birthday with the staff and crew of CLWL this coming September   *quoted image*  i want to give him a birthday hug kyaaaahh

Ooops...my bad! I thought all along Yoony is two years younger than CJW - so forgive me for all the confusion that I caused. :lol::rolleyes:

I love how she often changed her hairstyle - sometimes with bangs and other times sporting with a hairband tugging her fringe backwards. :D

Guest dramalover

Thanks a lot everyone for sharing all the BTS,video clips,beautiful artworks of the HYUNIWOO couple..They are lovely

and perfectly match made in heaven..I can feel a good chemistry between them just looking at those captures..

Rating is only second to be concerned and hopefully this drama will prove them wrong when that time comes..

Fighting and supporting them all the way..Cheers :D .

I just noticed the cute wedding-invitation card as the profile for CLWL released by MBC - Wedding Date set as 24th August 2011 (obviously, the wedding scene will be premiered on the 1st episode). :wub: Truly appreciate jeezvive and anni for constantly spreading this thread will lots of lovey-dovey goodies - gomapta chingu.

There's some articles today with regards to CJW and YSH's height and some related height-issue news as well. I shall try to post the gist of the article later today after digesting all the news. :D

Waving to Lu chingu - I know you'll be joining us to support HYUNIWOO!! :D and welcome to the thread, ximihemau! :)

OK - done with the height issue news - posting the important gist of the news! :phew:

189467.jpg

Basically, there’s some height-controversial issue on Yoon Sang-hyun’s height of 181cm as in compared to the tall, Choi Ji-woo’s whose height is 174cm. Some report mentioned that the profile height of YSH could be wrong and many are questioning about his real height. I am not sure how accurate the height of both actors but if you look at the wedding portrait as posted above, the height differences is acceptable (considering the heels of JW’s pair of shoes). In order to prove the critics wrong, these two pictures speak for itself – courtesy of MBC)! :w00t: Not many actors can match JW’s height but to me, they look matching and compatible. :D

To emphasis how lanky JW is, the article even compared her to Kim Tae-hee whom they felt was a humiliation to the petite looking when standing next to each other. Looking back, you can feel that Ji-woo had to look down at KTH when she exchanged conversation with her during “Stairway to Heaven” days. :blink:

Source of news : NATE

I just noticed the cute wedding-invitation card as the profile for CLWL released by MBC - Wedding Date set as 24th August 2011 (obviously, the wedding scene will be premiered on the 1st episode).  :wub: Truly appreciate jeezvive and anni for constantly spreading this thread will lots of lovey-dovey goodies - gomapta chingu.

There's some articles today with regards to CJW and YSH's height and some related height-issue news as well.  I shall try to post the gist of the article later today after digesting all the news. :D

Waving to Lu chingu - I know you'll be joining us to support HYUNIWOO!!  :D and welcome to the thread, ximihemau! :)

OK - done with the height issue news - posting the important gist of the news! :phew:

*quoted image*

Basically, there’s some height-controversial issue on Yoon Sang-hyun’s height of 181cm as in compared to the tall, Choi Ji-woo’s whose height is 174cm. Some report mentioned that the profile height of YSH could be wrong and many are questioning about his real height.  I am not sure how accurate the height of both actors but if you look at the wedding portrait as posted above, the height differences is acceptable (considering the heels of JW’s pair of shoes).  In order to prove the critics wrong, these two pictures speak for itself – courtesy of MBC)!  :w00t: Not many actors can match JW’s height but to me, they look matching and compatible. :D

To emphasis how lanky JW is, the article even compared her to Kim Tae-hee whom they felt was a humiliation to the petite looking when standing next to each other.  Looking back, you can feel that Ji-woo had to look down at KTH when she exchanged conversation with her during “Stairway to Heaven” days.   :blink:

Source of news : NATE

EDIT rereading this post as quoted by Fel below, i found some typographical errors on my part, my apologies

thanks Fel for giving us the gist of this news. my head truly aches whenever i depend on google translate  wacko.gif

trying to be objective here (since by now im sure every body who visits this thread would know how much i love YSH) i dont think his profile height as disclosed by his management company, is wrong. one evidence is the accidental kiss scene between Oska and Ra Im in Joo Won's body. HB's official height is 184cm, while Yoony's 181cm. standing face to face and lips to lip heehee clearly shows just about 3cm height difference.

Yoony's torso is long, but since he has bowed legs his height is affected. he has solved the height issues in SG by wearing heels especially when he has scenes with Tae Ssun, which incidentally is not surprising given the hallyu star character of scene  OSKA. 

wonder how they will address it here in CLWL. if Eun Jae will wear shoes with about 3inches heels (or 7.6cm) that would make him HER head to head to with Hyung Woo's height of 181cm, so Hyung Woo has to wear at least 1inch heels too, to give him more height standing beside a 3 inches taller Eun Jae.

thanks Fel for giving us the gist of this news. my head truly aches whenever i depend on google translate  *quoted image*

trying to be objective here (since by now im sure every body who visits this thread would know how much i love YSH) i dont think his profile height as disclosed by his management company, is wrong. one evidence is the accidental kiss scene between Oska and Ra Im in Joo Won's body. HB's official height is 184cm, while Yoony's 181cm. standing face to face and lips to lip heehee clearly shows just about 3cm height difference.

Yoony's torso is long, but since he has bowed legs his height is affected. he has solved the height issues in SG by wearing heels especially when he has scenes with Tae Ssun, which incidentally is not surprising given the hallyu star character of scene. 

wonder how they will address it here in CLWL. if Eun Jae will wear shoes with about 3inches heels (or 7.6cm) that would make him head to head to Hyung Woo's height of 181cm, so Hyung Woo has to wear at least 1inch heels too, to give him more height standing beside a 3 inches taller Eun Jae.

Whoa…what an amazing explanation with cross-reference data to support his height stance – admire your observation jeezvive chingu. :D Not sounding to mean that I doubt his height, actually it is common that artistes especially singers insert a height increasing silicone insoles onto their shoes to make them look taller - it's more like an open-secret for some of the artistes who revealed this in variety shows. :P:o

If you look at the street scene of them holding hands, Hyung-woo and Eun-jae’s height is almost the same. It could mean that Eun-jae is wearing high heels whereas Hyung-woo is in his flat shoe – just my opinion. :rolleyes: Anyway, why bother so much on the height issue when we should be more interested in the storyline, chemistry and all the XXX factors!! :w00t:

P.S : Think the best way to resolve double-posting is to edit one of your duplicated post with a new/different post. ;)

Oh my, this drama is going to be bursting with great actors/actresses. 

So glad that it's going to be a romantic comedy. Have not watched CJW in one that totally fits her. YSH has shown he's good at comic relief, they will make a great couple in the drama. 

I watched a few behind the scenes of their filming and their chemistry out of the script is really good. They kept laughing at each other.

edit : hahaha seems we are typing at the same time, my dear anni

anni are you here? seems there was another teaser tonight, and this one was so wow! i think my heart stopped for about 30 seconds!!!!

i only saw the screen caps, have you seen it?

2nd teaser

CLICK HERE HURRY

Dear Jeezvive.....I open MBC online to watch the teaser after HS ka... and totally happy coz the 2nd one super funny....

have to thank YSH super fans they're so quick ka !! :wub: :wub:

Archived