[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

filming day today july 24, any news or updates :rolleyes:

Fel, hyuniwoo sounds cute and an aegyo term :wub:  im so excited to see the wonderful and wacky chemistry between these 2!

Great! We'll stick to "hyuniwoo" unless majortiy of the fans are not in agreeable - let's see how it goes. ;) Right now, I am not sure who are the 2nd leads, I guess Kim Jung-tae could be the 2nd male lead.

Btw, thanks for sharing all the latest update - appreciate your support, jeezvive. And please do share everything related on this drama with fans over here, I'll try my best to update this thread the soonest I can. :)

Thanks for starting the thread.. Love CJW so much..

and YSH? I like him a lot in Secret Garden but he's more of comedy than drama. I wish their chemistry will be great. Looking forward for CJW's comeback!

FIGHTING! ^_^

BY THE WAY, i CREATED A FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK.

here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cant-Lose-Korean-Drama-%EC%A7%80%EA%B3%A0%EB%8A%94-%EB%AA%BB%EC%82%B4%EC%95%84/193943080662980

@iHeartcherry21

Huge thanks cherry_may_alayon for creating a fan page on facebook. :D From my experience of watching YSH's drama, he seems to be more involved in comedic roles but I like him the best in his more toned-down role in "Queen of Housewives" - in fact, I was rooting him with Kim Nam-joo. :rolleyes:

WoW you are came in at lightning speed anni - squeezing a slot in my supposed-space :lol: - gomapsnida for another snap-shot of filming pic. :D

WoW you are came in at lightning speed anni - squeezing a slot in my supposed-space :lol: - gomapsnida for another snap-shot of filming pic. :D

Morning ka Fel....I can't wait for " Hyuniwoo " too ka....waiting for more sharp and clear pix.. :wub: :wub:

I'm so glad...finally Jiwoo is back ka. :w00t:

PS. many thanks for everybody for update pix and informations !!!

Guest Hyc-ching

Great! We'll stick to "hyuniwoo" unless majortiy of the fans are not in agreeable - let's see how it goes. ;) Right now, I am not sure who are the 2nd leads, I guess Kim Jung-tae could be the 2nd male lead.

Kim Jung-tae on 1st day filming

201107250851771731_1.jpg

Guest dramalover

hyuniwoo sound more romantic and lovely...

hope to see more pics of JW and YSH together on the set..

Thanks everyone for sharing :D Cheers..

Guest Hyc-ching

from twitter

우오아아앙 최지우다아아아

(Think it means elegant CJW) :P

5521539720110725163640023.jpg

Thanks to jiwoolove.com

Kim Jung-tae on 1st day filming

*quoted image*

Thanks Ching for the latest picture – today’s news revealed that Kim Jung-tae’s character is a university friend of YSH. Oh btw, Kim Jung-tae appeared in the same variety show as CJW in 1D2N – both of them were invited in their respective "special guests" episodes, while JW was in "actress special", KJT appeared in “A-list supporting-actors special”.

It seems MBC is promoting CL as a drama full of laughter and they are not hyping on lawsuit cases in their plot - which is exactly what I hope to see. :wub:

hyuniwoo sound more romantic and lovely...

hope to see more pics of JW and YSH together on the set..

Thanks everyone for sharing :D Cheers..

Thanks Lu for the vote - your wish has been granted! Appreciate all chingu to spread this page with lots of latest pictures.

from twitter

우오아아앙 최지우다아아아

(Think it means elegant CJW) :P

*quoted image*

Thanks to jiwoolove.com

I think the fan’s expression says it all – she’s obviously dumbfounded and mesmerized by JW’s beauty!

YSH sporting a new hairdo and he’s rocking the lawyer-look here! :wub: Looks like anni is already getting herself warmed up with JW's new screen partner. :P

I am going to love it here! thanks for the all your wonderful comments about Sang Hyun Oppa. Can't Lose is a wonderful surprise to all his fans and being paired with CJW is a great opportunity and honor (i am sure) for him. I am really rooting for hyuniwoo couple :wub:

Please forgive dear chingus who love CJW so much, admittedly this is my first time to watch her, my only excuse is I run away from melo. from what i read, a lot of her fans are also in for a wonderful surprise that this drama is rom-com. everybody happy :w00t:

i am trying to check my internal k-drama database if i have seen any other CL stars from other dramas, but sadly other than Park Won Sook, I cant place their faces, much less the names.  blush.gif

Sharing another picture cutey picture  of YSH Oppa from his chinese blog "While waiting for shooting (july 25)"

7b8af1d1jw1djhrdtr8knj.jpg

Welcome to this thread, sakki! :D

Here’s a brief introduction of the supporting cast :-

01.jpg01.jpg0164.jpg01.jpg01.jpg01.jpg01.jpg

Kim Jung-tae, Jo Mi-ryung, Park Won-sook, Kim Ja-ok, Sung Dong-il, Ju Jin-mo and Kim Jin-woo

Kim Jung-tae has always been selected to play important supporting roles – he was seen in Miss Ripley, Sign, Bad Guy, Swallow in the Sun, Robber and HIT. I think in CL, he is playing a significant role.

I am not familiar with Jo Mi-ryung but remember her in “Thank you” and “Golden Apple” – her recent drama should be “Life is Beautiful”. By order of the name structure, I think JMR will be playing 2nd female lead.

Park Won-sook and Kim Ja-ok can be seen in almost every drama (just kidding…), they usually play Omma roles.

For a quickie-refresher, I am highlighting famous dramas only - PWS played Yoon Eun Hye’s mum in “Coffee Prince” and I remember the best in “All about Eve”, KJO played the non-biological Ommoni to Gong Yoo‘s role in “Coffee Prince” and she was also Omma to Kim Sun Ah’s character in “MNIKSS”. She was also seen playing an important role in a recent-wrapped up KBS lengthy morning drama – sorry, can’t recall the name.

One of the most popular comedic actors, Sung Dong-il has been cast too (I’ve overlooked on him, mian) – he is best known for his role in Chuno, Fugitive Plan B, Gumiho, New Heart and many other popular dramas. Oh, he was also one of the guests in “supporting-actors-special” in 1D2N.

Joo Jin-mo (sorry, I can’t find any information on this actor) – the only JJM I know is the one who stole my heart in “Fashion 70s”. To avoid any confusion, I am referring him as "Ju Jin-mo". ;)

Kim Jin-woo whom I am not qualified to give comment on his acting prowess but am aware that he has acted in dramas like Road No. 1 and Smile Mom. So maybe someone can share their opinion.

Jeezvive and to all dear fans who are not familiar with CJW's previous non-melodrama projects, may I suggest that you watch the following movies that are light-hearted with romance throw into the storyline. I am sure you guys are going to enjoy the lovey-dovey-and-lusty scenes :P in EHS or perhaps, you can catch the lovable and funny side of CJW in the recent 1D2N variety show (think it's episode 336 & 337). :D

Here’s the details :-

MOVIE (2002) - The Romantic President

Starring Choi Ji-woo, Ahn Sung-ki, Im Soo-jung

MOVIE (2004) - Everyone Has Secrets

Starring Choi Ji-woo, Lee Byung-hun, Chu Sang-mi

Thanks Ching for the update - cool-full-glass looking law firm! :)

Guest Hyc-ching

Welcome to this thread, sakki! :D

Here’s a brief introduction of the supporting cast :-

Thanks Ching for the update - cool-full-glass looking law firm! :)

Felicia, thank you for the intro of the supporting cast. :) Sorry for cutting your post.

No need to thank me dear, I can only do my little part. :P

Here is another pic from starjiwoo, wow, so lovely. :w00t:

starjiwoo

Eunjae and Hyungwoo

Thanks to cose [코스(W.M)]

cl1.jpg

In this pic, YSH looks so much like Takuya Kimura :P

thank you Anni for sharing these clip. my Chinese sisters from www.ysh-0921.com are all very talented.

Fel thank you for giving us the info about our supporting casts. it seems to me that CL production is very quiet about casting its actors, after the news about CJW's small screen comeback, came the news of casting YSH then script reading. we did not hear anything about the other actors.

BTW Fel, thank for your tips on CJW projects. really cant stand k-drama melo genre. maybe i still have nightmares on Memories of Bali, and to think i cant remember the story anymore, but the heavy feeling is still there.. if you know what i mean.

hoping for more more bts pic on CL tomorrow  :D

Archived