[Drama 2011] Can't Lose 지고는 못살아

Felicia Soh

Dear Ching sis....thanks for teaser translation ka !!! I watched it more than 10 times still laughing !!! :wub: :wub:

Dear Jeezvive....gif from the taeser make me giggle hee hee.....love them so much ka !!

it's from Yesterday Shooting Scene ka.....Why Eunjae eat alone ? Where is Hyungwoo ? :unsure:

____004_seaports70.jpg

____005_seaports70.jpg

____006_seaports70.jpg

____007_seaports70.jpg

____008_seaports70.jpg

____009_seaports70.jpg

____010_seaports70.jpg

from

http://cafe.naver.com/seamandiveresort.caf...Farticleid=231&

Credits to starjiwoo for the translation :w00t:  :lol:  :lol:

http://www.starjiwoo...ment_srl=791585

2nd Teaser

Unjae : I said not to touch because I put on weight!!

Hyungwoo : I thought she is honest when we were in love.

Unjae : Why do you point out my errors?

Hyungwoo : When you are angry, you are more sexy~

Unjae : I'm a little...Did you think I say it?

Hyungwoo's mother : I can't give you an answer about her.

Unjae : What did you do well? Why suspended sentence?...now

Hyungwoo : He has the habit of saying money.

Unjae : If you don't like it, you can give up life.

Ungae : Go to the convenience store and buy.

Hyungwoo : What do I buy... at the convenience store....

Hyungwoo : You go to there~~ the convenience store!!!

I am aware of the disadvantage of CLWL airing’s schedule which will be strongly up against two other stations drama that has already gained lots of viewership/attention.  Anyway, we can’t be intimidated by the ratings – let’s just support and enjoy the drama when it airs.  Like jeezvive said, many viewers are highly anticipating CJW’s comeback in a rom-com and powered by Yoon Sang-hyun’s popularity, this is one of those must-check-it-out kind of drama to see how our hyuniwoo couple win the viewers’ hearts with their chemistry. *quoted image*

Shall we stalk all the Korean news website on 17th August 2011!?? :lol:  I've always enjoyed viewing Press-Con pictures and video too.  :D  

*quoted image* KBSW is doing MBC a free-promo for YSH as they have just started airing a rerun of “My Fair Lady” starting from 8th August 2011.  

Ah…I am wondering whether Park Won-sook will be playing YSH’s Omma again.  To be honest, if not for jeezvive post, I don’t even remember YSH was in Winter Bird – I was only watching it for Park Sun-young and Lee Tae-gon’s forbidden love story.  The mother-and-son’s relationship was kind of weird to me – and poor Kyung-woo, he doesn’t even need to lift his finger to plan anything for his wife (PSY) he followed exactly what his mother says…from A to Z.  Sorry...*quoted image*

Thanks for sharing the BTS-clip chingu – love how the people at the set wishing YSH “chukai” for his wedding-scene. Kim Jung-tae is so tall and he gave a hug to Jo Mi-ryung who is also at the wedding scene of Yeon Hyung-woo and Lee Eun-jae.  Did you guys notice that CJW called YSH “oppa” during the photo shooting session – she must be practicing it for her role character?   :P

Btw, from the clip, they revealed the character name of Kim Jung-tae as Go Gi-chan and Jo Mi-ryung as Kim Young-joo. Again, I hope to see more development and character listing from the official website :D

Whoa….Lee Soo-kyung joining CLWL as Hyung-woo’s ex-lover!! That’s interesting and never mind even if it's just a cameo appearance, I like her a lot especially her role as Oh Ha-na ssi in "Call of the Country".  Thanks anni for the news.

Based from this dialogue and the sound of Omma's voice, it seems Park Won Sook will be Yoony's omma again in this drama, re-teaming after their mother-son role in WB. But I do hope this time it will be a "normal" mother-son relationship heehee

This drama ooops...I mean "thread" is moving so fast that I can hardly digest everything at one-go - thanks to all the beauties in this thread!

Ok I got it all wrong – thought I heard “shower” but it meant “convenience store”. 10_1_118v.gif This part reminds me of MNIKSS – while in the midst of a hot-bed-scene, KSA and HB abruptly stopped the act as KSA was worried she may get pregnant and insisted Hyun Bin (at the middle of the night) to get the condom at a nearby convenience store ….hehehe…that was one of those funny and embarrassing (HB's part at the store) scenes of the drama. Thanks Ching for posting the translation from starjiwoo. :D

Based from this dialogue and the sound of Omma's voice, it seems Park Won Sook will be Yoony's omma again in this drama, re-teaming after their mother-son role in WB. But I do hope this time it will be a "normal" mother-son relationship heehee

It’s interesting to see them pair up as mother and son again – and this drama being a rom-com genre, I doubt they will pull a psychological-stunner kind of family background. :wacko: Btw, both Kim Ja-ok and Jo Mi-ryung are currently involved in a KBS weekend drama, "Ojakgo Brothers". Guess they must be running from one filming site to another, portraying two different characters. I also spy Song Jae-ho who played the Vice-Principal in “I Believe in Love’ in the 1st trailer (maybe, dropping by for a cameo appearance).

Just to update everyone, you are invited to attend/watch the "Wedding of of Yeon Hyung-woo and Lee Eun-jae" on 24th August 2011. :) Heartstrings is wrapping up on 18th Aug.

hahaha ...Thanks Ching for translation of trailer..

The more we know what they fight together, the more we feel it's funny :w00t:

Thx jeezvive, for Viiki link for sub eng Trailer part 1

Here is also Eng sub of trailer part 2. Very funny haha... :w00t:

Viiki..trailer 2nd..Eng sub

Say Hi..to Elle, AllforCJW...glad to see you here :rolleyes:

Protect the boss is rom-com as well? I also agree that target/audience will be different from CLWL.

Anyway, now I expect for the script as the leaders already draw attention to audiences. The important part is script writer. If writer write the script good along all the dramas, I don't think high rating (or same rate of the other 2 dramas airing) is hard to gain. Hope script is good along til the end...

Guest AllforCJW

Say Hi to Wrblee. nice to see you here. blush.gif

Korean Star Yoon Sang Hyeon is popular even at the set

a1193.jpg

At the set of MBC’s Can’t Live With Losing that will start its first episode on the 24th, Japanese ladies came all the way to the set from Japan to see actor Yoon Sang Hyeon.

They stay quiet to not disturb his acting, and gave him snacks and presents during the breaks. His popularity was beyond measure because many women even brought their husbands to the set to see Yoon.

Many Korean and Japanese fans are expected to attend the product report conference of Can’t Live With Losing that will be held at Jamsil Lotte Hotel on the 17th.

MBC’s Can’t Live With Losing is a story about Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyeon’s divorce.

Source: TvDaily

Credit to: enkorea

edit, presscon is on the 17th... forgive this halmoni for being forgetful about dates and for being so excited

Press Con today! By this time they should have started, its around 2:40PM in South Korea.

Hope to see news asap!  wub.gif

dear Jeezvive....Presscon is on this coming Wed 17 AUG ka !!!!!  really looking forward for Tons Tons of lovely couple.  :wub: :wub:

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif  i know the date is on the 17th, but I thought today is the 17th w00t.gif:w00t.gif w00t.gif it is only the 14th today

thank you my dear chingu for waking me up... ahhh my head aches with so much shame

Just out from the oven poster pictures of Can't Live With Losing - loving every bit of the funny vibes this drama is injecting. :lol:

515377(0)-500390_23346.jpg

Cool looking couple fence-fighting on a balance beam?!? :lol::w00t:

515377(1)-500390_23346.jpg

Source : NATE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fashionista-looking Kim Ja-ok could possibly be Choi Ji-woo's Omma in this drama. ;) Thanks anni - you are always so fast in sourcing the latest news/pics. :D

Looking forward to tomorrow's Press Con - please make sure you are around Jeezvive chingu, looks like you have a fast-forward calendar...just kidding! :w00t:

Guest arathegreat

Wow, Yoon Sang Hyun and Choi Ji Woo look good together.

I can smell some great romance around.

By the way, it's nice to see Choi Ji Woo in the small screen again after such a long time.

Yoon Sang Hyun is always the funny lovable leading man since My Fair Lady.

Let's support them even though I'm not from SoKor.

Hwaiting!

P.S. Is Choi Ji Woo in a relationship right now? If Yes, with who?

Welcome to CLWL thread, arathegreat! :D

Choi Ji-woo is not in a relationship now.

Thanks to KBSW again, I get to watch the repeat of "Happy Together" cast of My Fair Lady yesterday. It seems YSH is a real joker at the filming site - Yoon Eun-hye kept saying that he is a joy to work with and tends to memorize his lines speaking in country accent (think he is trying to make the atmosphere less-serious). Moon Chae-won said he whined all the time - like why is she not serving meat for breakfast (as though she is the person preparing the set for filming)....hahahah!! He is so likeable. Glad that KBSW gave MBC another free-promo prior to the airing of CLWL. :P

Thanks susu and everyone who posted all the latest pictures in this thread - truly appreciate your effort. :D

ooooh i have been MIA for so many hours today and these are the things awaiting me WOW WOW WOW!

MBC sure knows how to knock out he fans, after the lull this weekend making me crazy awaiting for news on the "supposedly" presscon, kbs is now surprising us with official posters and character charts! woot woot happy days are here again!

Yes my dear Fel chingu I will make sure to saty tuned in 2:00PM KST tom Aug 17! heehee

Archived