[REQ] Hyori's new hair style

Guest missGiang

Guest missGiang

does anyone have a reall good pic of it?
I'm getting my hair done soon and I really really loved Hyori's new hairstyle...So does anyone have a really good picture of her in her new hair for me to show my hairstylist? I'd really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance :D

Guest lovejyk

I'm sort of thinking this should be in health, beauty, & fashion. There's a pinned hair style thread and theres some recent Hyori hairstyles in there...

edit

Okay, I kind of flipped through that topic and found some hairstyles. (That hair style thread has like 140 pages @_@;;;)

I wasn't sure how recent you wanted it but this one is pretty recent too XD

skfkd76710sp.jpg

And this is her Dark Angel hair but with red I guess...

hyo145ht.jpg

And then, her Dark Angel hair but it looks choppier than the one above...

hairstyle.jpg

I really like the highlights she has but I wouldn't get her platinum blonde haircut because I don't like how one side of her hair is chopped off (top middle).

But from other angles, it looks good :lol: .

And I'm sure it would be fine if you parted it differently but I thought the chopped off side was mad weird...... o_____o

----------------------------------

And I'm sure if you go to a Korean hairstylist and you told them you wanted Hyori's Dark Angel haircut.........

She would definitely know what you were talking about :D

Archived