Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MintyLovesMints

^ It sounds legit since the email is from naver. Did you email them only your application or with did you attach a video too?

I did the application one with just the picture, and I ALSO did the youtube one... And this was from the youtube? What is Naver?

Guest MintyLovesMints

Ahhh! Good thing I was a bit off on believing it. I knew it was fake! Ah, good. Lol, but I still hope I make the first round.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Ahhh! Good thing I was a bit off on believing it. I knew it was fake! Ah, good. Lol, but I still hope I make the first round.

^ Oh it was fake? Naver is a Korean community site...Kinda like Daum.net? Anywayz it's a networking type of site like facebook.

Guest MintyLovesMints

^ Oh it was fake? Naver is a Korean community site...Kinda like Daum.net? Anywayz it's a networking type of site like facebook.

Ahh, got it! I'm so glad I was unsure haha.

Guest Star1987

Hey, can anyone help?

I'm from london, can i audition? I can probably  make it to france audition if i pass. when's the deadline? i saw on thier website it's these dates right(below) are they correct? so it's longer deadline for europe ppl till 18th sept.....so i got time to prepare...

USA - July 5th, 2011 (TUE) ~ September 9th, 2011 (FRI)

Europe, South America - July 5th, 2011 (TUE) ~ September 18th, 2011 (SUN)

Thanks!

Guest MintyLovesMints

Hey, can anyone help?

I'm from london, can i audition? I can probably  make it to france audition if i pass. when's the deadline? i saw on thier website it's these dates right(below) are they correct? so it's longer deadline for europe ppl till 18th sept.....so i got time to prepare...

USA - July 5th, 2011 (TUE) ~ September 9th, 2011 (FRI)

Europe, South America - July 5th, 2011 (TUE) ~ September 18th, 2011 (SUN)

Thanks!

Of course! You can do it through Youtube, or email!

Guest v19121

Um, I'm just wondering... But is this real??? Like... I'm un-sure if this is legit. Because the email address. :P I think it's fake... I just want to be sure...  

Hello, It's SBS Survival Audition K-POP STAR Team.

Congratulations! You are headed to the second round.

Second round will require you to participate in New York City or Los Angeles area.

-NY Audition : Sept. 17th (Sat) ~ 18th (Sun)

-LA Audition : Sept. 17th (Sat) ~ 18th (Sun)

Please see the following attachment and fill it out as it is required order for you to advance.

MUST indicate where you will be able to participate between the two areas.

Also, you must insert your name and basic information as well(picture& contact number & address).

Second round details of location and time will be announced shortly in upcoming days.

Thank you again and good luck to you.

The email was yjmsss@naver.com

So is this fake ? ):

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Um, I'm just wondering... But is this real??? Like... I'm un-sure if this is legit. Because the email address. :P I think it's fake... I just want to be sure...  

Hello, It's SBS Survival Audition K-POP STAR Team.

Congratulations! You are headed to the second round.

Second round will require you to participate in New York City or Los Angeles area.

-NY Audition : Sept. 17th (Sat) ~ 18th (Sun)

-LA Audition : Sept. 17th (Sat) ~ 18th (Sun)

Please see the following attachment and fill it out as it is required order for you to advance.

MUST indicate where you will be able to participate between the two areas.

Also, you must insert your name and basic information as well(picture& contact number & address).

Second round details of location and time will be announced shortly in upcoming days.

Thank you again and good luck to you.

The email was yjmsss@naver.com

So is this fake ? ):

Now that I look at the dates it does look to be fake... How can they hold two auditions at different locations at the same time? Their are only one set of judges traveling to each location for this. Also why are they holding the auditions for two days? I thought the 3rd round would be held in South Korea. The email looks really fishy now that I took a closer look at it.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Is this seriously fake? I got the same e-mail and it's not september yet... If it is fake, I'm wondering how did they get my e-mail anyway *quoted image*

^ It's just my hunch but I think it could be fake....Don't take my word for it though, cuz I could be wrong too :mellow:

As for the email someone could've hacked into SBS's system....

Guest Lawoolala

The emails fake. On their facebook page they clearly stated that people who make it to the second round will be annouched after the deadline. Any email that goes out to anyone at this time is deff. Fake.

Guest jLsterz

It's fake. My friend already received a phone call to the 2nd round. Why would the e-mail require your info? Didn't they already receive it through your application? Yes they're calling people around now for the 2nd round. The September thing is so people won't feel down.

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

okay question.. i never got that 'reply email within a week' thing.. it's been almost two weeks. do you think it's cause they're really backed up? or they didn't get my email? they said not to send multiple of else you'll be disqualified so i don't wanna send another.. T^T

and if you don't hear from them by the deadline or a bit after that means you didn't make it fsher right??

and what is this i hear about video?? i only sent in my application and a picture cause that's all they said they wanted before..

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

okay question.. i never got that 'reply email within a week' thing.. it's been almost two weeks. do you think it's cause they're really backed up? or they didn't get my email? they said not to send multiple of else you'll be disqualified so i don't wanna send another.. T^T

and if you don't hear from them by the deadline or a bit after that means you didn't make it fsher right??

and what is this i hear about video?? i only sent in my application and a picture cause that's all they said they wanted before..

^ I had to wait three weeks until they emailed me back so just be patient.

It's fake. My friend already received a phone call to the 2nd round. Why would the e-mail require your info? Didn't they already receive it through your application? Yes they're calling people around now for the 2nd round. The September thing is so people won't feel down.

^ I think they are calling people now but will extend their calling until September. So if anything I'm still going to keep my hopes up until September rolls around. They must be swamped with tons and tons of email auditions, so it's not like they are going to to only call people now and forget about the late auditionees. Cuz that will be mess up :blink:

I looked good on your application form.

You got to see the application form questions

I would like to receive your dance or song videos

After seeing the videos acceptance will be notified by phone

I'll wait for your reply.

Thank you.

^ This is what I got after I got my confirmation from SBS Kpop Star of getting my application and picture. It's from that naver account someone posted up, up there.

The confirmation email said:

Thank you for applying for K-Pop Star!

1st round of audition will be determined by the application process.

2nd round of audition will be held in Los Angeles.

Once you pass the 1st round, you will be notified by email of the audition dates and location.

If you do not pass the 1st round, you will be notified that you did not pass.

The notifications will be sent out sometime in September.

Thank you for applying and good luck!

SBS K-Pop Star Team

So they will be contacting you e-mail.....not phone here but on the second email it's by phone...I'm confused...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I looked good on your application form.

You got to see the application form questions

I would like to receive your dance or song videos

After seeing the videos acceptance will be notified by phone

I'll wait for your reply.

Thank you.

^ This is what I got after I got my confirmation from SBS Kpop Star of getting my application and picture. It's from that naver account someone posted up, up there.

The confirmation email said:

Thank you for applying for K-Pop Star!

1st round of audition will be determined by the application process.

2nd round of audition will be held in Los Angeles.

Once you pass the 1st round, you will be notified by email of the audition dates and location.

If you do not pass the 1st round, you will be notified that you did not pass.

The notifications will be sent out sometime in September.

Thank you for applying and good luck!

SBS K-Pop Star Team

So they will be contacting you e-mail.....not phone here but on the second email it's by phone...I'm confused...

^ the email I got was from kpopstarla@gmail.com. The gmail account is only for the LA auditioners. So if you are planning to audition in LA then you should've gotten an email from the email address that I just posted up.

Archived