Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

^ Invite meaning they only invite you if you can make it...Seriously I emailed this question to SBS and they said they will not pay for your plane ticket if you pass their email auditions.

read the () part that explains it.

they will not "pay" coz they will "provide" for it.

the word " will be invited" depends "If" you wanna audition in Korea.

and they(SBS) definitely provide your plane ticket and  accommodation.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

read the () part that explains it.

they will not "pay" coz they will "provide" for it.

the word " will be invited" depends "If" you wanna audition in Korea.

and they(SBS) definitely provide your plane ticket and  accommodation.

^Wait...what are talking about specifically? Are you talking about them paying for accomodations after they confirm you are going to be a contestant on their show? Or you talking about them flying you out for their live auditions ( the second preliminaries after you pass their email audition) in Seoul? Because the live auditions in Seoul is an Open Call Audition...Meaning even people who never emailed them their applications can audition their.

^Wait...what are talking about specifically? Are you talking about them paying for accomodations after they confirm you are going to be a contestant on their show? Or you talking about them flying you out for their live auditions ( the second preliminaries after you pass their email audition) in Seoul? Because the live auditions in Seoul is an Open Call Audition...Meaning even people who never emailed them their applications can audition their.

The one i am talking about is when you become a contestant.

of course they will not provide for you if you just passed the primary auditions

to think that there wud be so many wud pass that.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

The one i am talking about is when you become a contestant.

of course they will not provide for you if you just passed the primary auditions

to think that there wud be so many wud pass that.

^ Oh Okay lol :lol:

Total misunderstanding their :P

Well good luck in your auditions :)

^ Oh Okay lol  :lol:

Total misunderstanding their  :P

Well good luck in you auditions  :)

Thanks!

Fighting!!

Goodluck to all =/

Guest 1nn0xsmile

yes good luck for everyone, new deadline is SEPT 09!! This is such a great audition; they give more than enough time, and they allow all age to audition. plus those scary judges hehe but i like them,

Guest kimmmmy

Did you guys all send in your pre-auditons yet? ^^

I have still yet to send mine. I still have parents to deal with since I'm still 15. It's like a 4-5 hour drive to NY from where I live. Haha. I was thinking, "Hey ! What if I send in and if I get past the first round, I just convince my parents then?!" But I rather not because if in the end my parents don't let me go...I'll end up feeling bad since I would waste the time of the people reading all the audition forms. sweatingbullets.gif

Oh, also...do you guys think they would accept a lot of people? o_______O Like, if you were to guess. 

Anyways... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ! <3 <3 <3 

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Did you guys all send in your pre-auditons yet? ^^

I have still yet to send mine. I still have parents to deal with since I'm still 15. It's like a 4-5 hour drive to NY from where I live. Haha. I was thinking, "Hey ! What if I send in and if I get past the first round, I just convince my parents then?!" But I rather not because if in the end my parents don't let me go...I'll end up feeling bad since I would waste the time of the people reading all the audition forms. *quoted image*

Oh, also...do you guys think they would accept a lot of people? o_______O Like, if you were to guess. 

Anyways... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ! <3 <3 <3 

^ Most likely they will pick alot of people...I'm crossing my fingers that they won't have a walk-in type of auditions but most likely they will :/

^ Most likely they will pick alot of people...I'm crossing my fingers that they won't have a walk-in type of auditions but most likely they will :/

Lol, I asked some questions and the here are the audition breakdown from what they replied:

1st round: You send an email and you'll be notified if you past sometime in September (Which is when the application deadline is).

2nd round: You're required to fly to your email destination within the given time and date that they email you if you pass round 1.

3rd round: SBS will pay your expensive for your trip to Korea. 

I replied for more questions, but I'm still waiting on the answer.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Lol, I asked some questions and the here are the audition breakdown from what they replied:

1st round: You send an email and you'll be notified if you past sometime in September (Which is when the application deadline is).

2nd round: You're required to fly to your email destination within the given time and date that they email you if you pass round 1.

^ Yeah I know about the rounds already...Their audition rounds are quite similar to Ment*s Superstar K auditions. That's why I am worried about open door/call auditions - Meaning anybody can audition without a prior notice. I rewally hope it is not like that :/

Guest kimmmmy

I hope they don't allow it either. ph34r.gif But if they do...then what was the point of having these application processes. I guess we'll start seeing how many people actually do get accepted...And here I thought that the application process was a good idea because if I passed it I figured I had a little chance and that would have gave me an ounce of hope. laugh.gif

Thanks for clarifying that they send whether you get in or not by September. w00t.gif I thought they sent in whether you passed by a week or two, silly me. 

You said..."within the given time and date..." does that mean there will be a time span on when we are able to audition?! OH NO...does that mean there will be a lot of people going? O; 

Thanks for all the information~ ^^ 

Guest A.Love

guys! Im from Argentina so Im gonna send my aplication. but theres something I dont understand. when said "Family Background" wha i have to write cuz in the spanish version is don't understan :S

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

guys! Im from Argentina so Im gonna send my aplication. but theres something I dont understand. when said "Family Background" wha i have to write cuz in the spanish version is don't understan :S

Family background as in how many siblings you have, if your parents are divorced and etc.

Guest A.Love

Family background as in how many siblings you have, if your parents are divorced and etc.

thanks :) Now I need pictures xD I should send pictures of my entire body?? or just my face :o ??

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

thanks :) Now I need pictures xD I should send pictures of my entire body?? or just my face :o ??

It doesn't matter as long as they can see your face clearly...Don't send pictures that are grainy, or with wierd angles.

Thanks for clarifying that they send whether you get in or not by September. *quoted image* I thought they sent in whether you passed by a week or two, silly me.

You said..."within the given time and date..." does that mean there will be a time span on when we are able to audition?! OH NO...does that mean there will be a lot of people going? O;

Thanks for all the information~ ^^

The round 2 auditions will be held sometime in September (and you can relax now as there will be no walk in auditions) when the application submissions are closed. You'll be notified if you past or failed individually and within the email they'll give you the time and the date that you should show up (I'm guessing they'd be giving everyone the same time and the same date). If you do not come at that time and that date, then you're disqualified for not showing up.

The K-Pop audition crew will not provide any fees for your travels to round 2 (which is where you sent your emails too) but they will pay for your flights to round 3 which is in Korea. If you're going to ask if they're paying for you or your entire family, I think they'll just be paying for you and you alone. The show will be aired sometime in December so I'm presuming the auditions will go for a few weeks to a few months as it's: September, October, November, December, I reckon it might only go until late October or early November. After the audition finished, the winner will probably have a million interviews and all those good stuff. The videos will then be edited and special effects will be add to make it more dramatic, funny, breathtaking, amazing, etc.

That's all I know for now but I'm assuming there would be around 4 - 10 rounds of audition and here is why I think that:

Round 1 - Email audition

Round 2 - Fly to the country you sent your email too. To audition.

Round 3 - Fly to Korea to audition.

Round 4 - Stay in Korea but with the people who passed the 3rd round.

Round 5 - We're going to assume that they eliminate one by one and not like 2, 3, 5, etc. so you'll be practicing for this round but with the person who passed round 4.

Round 6 - This is probably the Semi-Finals (again, assuming how much people they choose to eliminate at once).

Round 7 - It's a battle between you and the other person. If you win, you get to cry, cheer, fart, whatever makes you happy. If you loose, you can punch the floor, be extremely ticked off, etc.

Keep in mind that even if you're the Semi-Finalist and you don't win, you can still get scouted by the other companies.

thanks :) Now I need pictures xD I should send pictures of my entire body?? or just my face :o ??

The pictures should be similar to the one you have printed into your passport, but of course you can smile and all that, but no editing in any way.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Ah! I want to try too!!

The email audition rounds are just about sending application forms or do you include a clip or whatsoever as well?

^ No you don't need t o send a clip...Unless you live in Asia then a clip is not necessary.

Guest Sh3lly_HyeHoon

It's listed on the site...Also if you look a few pages back I already posted up the email addresses on where to send it to.

Yes,I see :sweatingbullets:

And it said 'Asian audition can be held at Seoul. So participants from Asian region please attach your video file to the application e-mail' So,Should we send our video?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Yes,I see :sweatingbullets:

And it said 'Asian audition can be held at Seoul. So participants from Asian region please attach your video file to the application e-mail' So,Should we send our video?

^ Sure if you live in Asia. :D

Archived