Survival Audition Kpop Star

Guest lol00

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I am uploading around 10 vids of original choreo and freestyling lol I mean rain had to audition 18 times before he got in JYP so I am barraging with uploads. so go ahead it doesnt hurt to try right lol ^^ you have my support ^^

^ I wouldn't recommend doing this. Spamming their online UCC auditions will only agitate the the SBS agents and they won't look thoroughly into the other UCC vids because of the hassle of weeding through the spam uploads.

So be professional guys. At the most you should just send them 2 videos tops. Anything over that limit they will probably erase it and will only keep your original first video up anyway.

Edit: What I mean is you should upload another video AFTER they don't contact you when the 1 week time frame is over. The rules state if you pass their online UCC or ARS audition they will contact you a 1 week later. So don't upload 10 videos in one sitting because that would just be ridiculous.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melvin_akinaspeedstarz

LOL! This is a REALLY funny mistake I always make when I use the username "Rain", because the singer "Rain (Bi)" has the same name and when you mentioned Rain auditioning 18 times I'm just like, "I didn't audition for nothing 0_0" Until I realized who you were talking about :P But yeah, I think it's best if you don't upload chunks of videos of yourself on the website, as you might get ignored, you should really give others a chance. Not saying I don't support you or anything but it's best if you only upload maximum 3 videos of yourself as they'll be watched and I mean ALL of the videos that have been uploaded will be watched why do you think the audition process if till September, because they're going to spend all their time watching the videos, so don't worry.

ahahah thats true thanks for calming me down Im still upset from JYP auditions in LA they didnt give me a full min but a measely 30 sec but yes you are true so yeah thanks so much for the advice ^^

^ Yeah it is pretty hard to audition for this...It's kinda like a passive aggressive way of saying "if you don't know how to speak or understand Korean don't bother auditioning.." I feel bad for the non-Koreans because it's difficult for you guys to even register on their sight  :(

Also just a heads up: But they uploaded a download of their application and email to send to them on their site. So for the guys who successfully registered and auditioned via UCC or ARS, you should forward you application to them now.

Oh yeah also a warning: Even downloading their application was a HUGE  hassle. Their application is in hwp. format. If you are like me who only uses Microsoft Word then it's going to be hard. So this is what you should do...

1. Go to a free online file converter and convert the downloaded whp. application to a DOC. file

2. The best site that did this for me was Zamzar.com

3. From their you are able to fill out the application without a problem.

Because its only for korean 

Guest lol00

^ Yeah it is pretty hard to audition for this...It's kinda like a passive aggressive way of saying "if you don't know how to speak or understand Korean don't bother auditioning.." I feel bad for the non-Koreans because it's difficult for you guys to even register on their sight  :(

Also just a heads up: But they uploaded a download of their application and email to send to them on their site. So for the guys who successfully registered and auditioned via UCC or ARS, you should forward you application to them now.

Oh yeah also a warning: Even downloading their application was a HUGE  hassle. Their application is in hwp. format. If you are like me who only uses Microsoft Word then it's going to be hard. So this is what you should do...

1. Go to a free online file converter and convert the downloaded whp. application to a DOC. file

2. The best site that did this for me was Zamzar.com

3. From their you are able to fill out the application without a problem.

i've tried all website. none of them support hwp ....

Guest smileycenter

ahahah thats true thanks for calming me down Im still upset from JYP auditions in LA they didnt give me a full min but a measely 30 sec but yes you are true so yeah thanks so much for the advice ^^

yeah definitely don't spam and don't dwell on the fact that you didn't get a full minute because nobody did. If you're truly confident with your abilities (which I can tell from your previous posts that you should be), then 1-2 videos really should be enough. I trust these people, especially when the big 3 are involved, would only need 30 seconds or less anyway to recognize great talent and potential. (Of course you can always say jyp's staff missed out on people like IU and Hyorin but those are pretty rare exceptions and look at them now!) So good luck!

No problem :D I'm always here to cheer someone up when they're down or turn your frown upside down. It's OK, just continue to try your best and never give up! Trust me, JYP must have been press for time that's why they only gave you 30 seconds, but I bet if you try again they'll give you a whole minute, good luck with JYP audition and good luck to all of us who're auditioning for the Survival Audition. 

Because its only for Korean 

Yeah, the ".hwp" document file is invented in Korea, and it's quite easy to open the file in Korea, but it's not here because the software they use was not that popular here, just go on Google and search up, "How to open hwp files" And they should have plenty of options and one of them must have tell you how to open it. I'm still looking for one.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Because its only for korean 

^ I know... :mellow:

I'm Korean myself but I don't have Haansoft Word Software which you need to open an hwp. file. HAansoft Word only supports hwp.files. No other software supports it. So zamzar.com should be able to work.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i've tried all website. none of them support hwp ....

^ Did you try Zamzar.com website that I provided?

Oh I forgot you have to convert the Hwp. file to a PDF file. IF you don't have Adobe Acrobat then you'll have to convert the PDF. file to a DOC file on the zamzar.com website.

So here is the revised tutorial:

1. Go to this website whp. to pdf. file converter. I tsupports hwp files so it should be able to convert.

2. Email the converted file to your email address, and download it from their.

3. Then go to zamzar.com and convert the PDF file you converted before to a DOC. file.

Sorry for the hassle.

wow i signed up a few days ago and i still didn't get an email.

wtf.

According to some people, you're not suppose to get an email, you just have to try logging in after 24 hours and it should work. You have to register yourself with an ID verification which are similar to these: Drivers License, School ID, Passport, etc. 

I registered my passport but it hasn't been 24 hours for me yet.

EDIT: I JUST POSTED A LINK TO A VIDEO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD "HANSOFT" JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilyryvt3x0&feature=player_embedded

You can thank me later :D 

^ Did you try Zamzar.com website that I provided?

Oh I forgot you have to convert the Hwp. file to a PDF file. IF you don't have Adobe Acrobat then you'll have to convert the PDF. file to a DOC file on the zamzar.com website.

So here is the revised tutorial:

1. Go to this website whp. to pdf. file converter. I tsupports hwp files so it should be able to convert.

2. Email the converted file to your email address, and download it from their.

3. Then go to zamzar.com and convert the PDF file you converted before to a DOC. file.

Sorry for the hassle.

Just tried the website you posted on the first link and it said it doesn't support hwp files.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Just tried the website you posted on the first link and it said it doesn't support hwp files.

^ Which link? I posted up two links to convert it.

You first have to convert into a PDF file then to DOC file if you don't have Adobe Acrobat.

The first link I provided is a PDF File Converter. It supports hwp files.

EDIT: Okay so that first link I provided didn't work so to convert a hwp. file to a pdf go this link and download the software.

whp. file to a pdf file converter

Sorry for the confusion. This was the software I sued online but I forgot the name of the software :sweatingbullets: I kept on typing in foxware, foxnews, foxsoft and etc. I knew it was fox-something. The software is called foxtab.

This is what I get for typing up a tutorial from lack sleep :blink:

^ Which link? I posted up two links to convert it.

You first have to convert into a PDF file then to DOC file if you don't have Adobe Acrobat.

The first link I provided is a PDF File Converter. It supports hwp files.

EDIT: Okay so that first link I provided didn't work so to convert a hwp. file to a pdf go this link and download the software.

whp. file to a pdf file converter

Sorry for the confusion. This was the software I sued online but I forgot the name of the software  :sweatingbullets: I kept on typing in foxware, foxnews, foxsoft and etc. I knew it was fox-something. The software is called foxtab.

This is what I get for typing up a tutorial from lack sleep  :blink:

Lol...I'm going to try to download the file you posted and see if it works, if it supports hwp files and are able to convert it to pdf then I'm grateful :D 

EDIT: Could you give a clear explanation on how to use the Foxtab PDF file converter?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Lol...I'm going to try to download the file you posted and see if it works, if it supports hwp files and are able to convert it to pdf then I'm grateful :D 

EDIT: Could you give a clear explanation on how to use the Foxtab PDF file converter?

^ You know to make it easier on everyone I'll just uploda the file I converted online and you guys can download it from their...It'll be much easier for you guys anywayz.

I'll upload the link to download the converted application soon.

EDIT: HEre's the link to the application download SBS Kpopstar Converted Application on 4Shared

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

According to some people, you're not suppose to get an email, you just have to try logging in after 24 hours and it should work. You have to register yourself with an ID verification which are similar to these: Drivers License, School ID, Passport, etc. 

I registered my passport but it hasn't been 24 hours for me yet.

EDIT: I JUST POSTED A LINK TO A VIDEO ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD "HANSOFT" JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilyryvt3x0&feature=player_embedded

You can thank me later :D 

^ Downloading the Haansoft Viewer won't really help because you won't be able to type onto the application itslef. You would have to print it out, fill it out manually ( as in with a len or pencil) then scan it back into the computer, and email it out. That's too much of hassle. So just download my converted Word Application that I uploaded on 4shared.

Guest smileycenter

^ You know to make it easier on everyone I'll just uploda the file I converted online and you guys can download it from their...It'll be much easier for you guys anywayz.

EDIT: HEre's the link to the application download SBS Kpopstar Converted Application download

WOW. Thank you x a million. (plus a big shout-out to the people who thought you were trolling elsewhere in the forum.) :D

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

WOW. Thank you x a million. (plus a big shout-out to the people who thought you were trolling elsewhere in the forum.) :D

^ Oh your welcome ^_^ ...And I'm avoiding MBC Star official thread like the plague right now...The last thing I want is to get lectured by a bunch of people who are just bullying me because they are following others who are bullying me. T_T

EDIT: HEre's the link to the application download SBS Kpopstar Converted Application on 4Shared

I swear, it's so hard to edit the application form without the words jumping into the next paragraph. Thanks again for the application form and if we send this form with a video of whatever we're doing attached do you think we still need to post a video on SBS?

Archived