`Twilight´ Stars and their upcoming Movies 2011/-12

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

WOULD YOU WATCH IT?
What the "Twilight" Stars are up to this year:

Besides Breaking Dawn part 1, what else can we expect to see this year from the young Twilight stars?

Robert Pattinson

Robert_Pattinson_Bel_Ami_May5newsne-300x205.jpgaaa.jpg

Bel Ami with Uma Thurman, Christina Ricci (Release date: 19 Oct. 2011)

Plot: A chronicle of a young man's rise to power in Paris via his manipulation of the city's most influential and wealthy women.

He has been picking pretty serious roles; he really wants to be known for his acting rather than just good lucks.

Movie in 2012: Cosmopolis

Plot: Follows a multimillionaire on a 24-hour odyssey across Manhattan.

yrbii-560x371.jpg

Kristen Stewart

On_The-Road_Kristen_Stewart_Feb3_1.jpg

On the Road, a film adaptation of the novel by Jack Kerouac. Stewart will be playing a partier and flirt who decides to get back at her husband by sleeping with a couple of sailors. Hmm sexual, typical character for her to play (The Runaways, Welcome to the Riley’s, Adventureland.)

Stewart and her mom are also still looking for more funding for the movie K-11, which will be directed by Kstew’s mom, they are aiming for a 2011 release. Kristen will be playing…wait for it, a male to female transsexual prisoner with autism.

Movie in 2012: Snow White and the Huntsman

Plot: In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman (Hemsworth) ordered to take Snow White (Stewart) into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen (Theron).

Taylor Lautner

8869_6511465570.jpg

Abduction: A thriller centered on a young man who sets out to uncover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website.

Movie in 2013: Incarceron

Plot: A young imprisoned boy named Finn and the Warden's daughter, Claudia, find a key that holds the way to freedom for both of them.

Kellan Lutz

Arena, along with Samuel L. Jackson and Nina Dobrev.

Guardians of Luna, the voice of Cason Sone.

A Warrior’s Heart, also starring Ashley Greene.

Immortals, he will play Poseidon. Release date: November 11, 2011.

kHP2H.jpg

Movies in 2012:

Bumped, with Camilla Belle

Syrup, with Shiloh Fernandez and Amber Heart

On the "Syrup" set:

_timthumbphp.jpg

Nikki Reed

20100917_nikkireed.jpg

Catch .44 with Bruce Willis.

Movie in 2012: Downers Grove

Plot: A thriller set at a high school gripped by an apparent curse that claims the life of one student every year, and the student who thinks she's the next victim.

Bryce Dallas Howard and Anna Kendrick

anna-kendrick-5050-stills.jpg

These two ladies team up in 50/50, a comedy including Seth Rogen & Joseph Gordon-Levitt. The film is about a 27 year old guy diagnosed with cancer and his struggle to beat it. Doesn’t sound like a comedy, but with Seth Rogen, it must be.

Release date: 30 Sept. 2011

Anna Kendrick

Movie in 2012: Paranorman, Rapturepalooza, End of Watch, What to Expect When You're Expecting

Jackson Rathbone

Zombie Hamlet, no release date or further information available. But Rathbone is said to play a Shakespeare purist.

Cowgirls n' Angels, A group of rodeo trick-riders recruits a young girl to join them.

normal_001.jpg

TV series: Aim High - This series chronicles the life of Nick Green (Rathbone), a junior who’s just starting a new school year as one of the country’s 64 highly trained teenage operatives. Aimee Teegarden also stars.

001-1.jpg

Movie in 2012:

normal_006.jpgnormal_020.jpg

Live at the Foxes Den, A corporate lawyer reconsiders his career options after making friends with the staff and regulars at a cocktail lounge called The Foxes Den.

The Idiot, A modern adaptation and loosely based on characters and events from Fyodor Dostoyevsky's gripping novel, The Idiot. The film is set in Los Angeles, New York and Las Vegas.

Ashley Greene

Butter, with Hugh Jackman & Jennifer Garner

LOL

A Warrior’s Heart

The Apparition, release date September 9, 2011, starring along Sebastian Stan.

ashley_greene_apparition.jpg

Greene is starring in all of them. In LOL she will be starring along side Miley Cyrus.

lol.jpg

Movie in 2012: The Boom Boom Room

Plot: In the New Mexico desert, a young woman out to uncover certain family secrets encounters two Vaudeville-era stars who transform her life. (with Christopher Walken)

source: examiner.com, imdb.com

Guest 2partsvodka

I just realized I don't take any of these people seriously. at all.

I was thinking that too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I just realized I don't take any of these people seriously. at all.

I totally whole heartily absolutely positively agree with you 1873%.

And I'm kind of disappointed that KStew was chosen to portray Snow White.....

Snow White is supposed to be a timeless beauty....

Guest ling_ling

REALLY NOT happy that kstew is doing snow white movie

altho it aint the only snow white movie, so its okay - phil collins daughter is doing it aswell and i hear tht one is less star studded cast and darker - so whoop whoooooop! haha

but yeah - aint watch ANY of these movies, maybe rpatz' ones cos i seen water for elephant and tht was good - but still, all look kind of crap and the twilight actors, much like harry potter ons, will always be - twilight actors!

Guest duckbutt'

Pretty excited to see K.Stew and Rob Pat in their upcoming movies. Not K.Stews Snow White though, mainly because I don't think I can see her as Snow White. But her other movies seem more serious, and I would like to see her in different roles. Bella makes her such a dud. She was actually pretty good in the Runaways.

Rob Pat COULD be a pretty good actor. But I would like to see him in more. I want to see Bel Ami.

I could really care less about the others. Not interested in Abduction, but it seems like the type of movie he would play in.

I like Jackson Rathbone, but meh, I don't know. We'll see.

Twilight needs to end soon, so these people can go back to doing better acting.

Guest HeloiseJay

Excited for Jackson and Taylor but the rest are balls. Seriously, Kristen is so over-rated. I can't see her playing Snow White.

Guest leelee.

OHMYGOSH THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE ON INCARCERON?! I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT BOOK!

I think that's the only movie that I'm actually excited for... DNW to see Kristen Stewart playing Snow White. Even though it's supposed to be a darker retelling of the story, her looks don't fit into that "classical" image I have of Snow White.

Bel Ami sounds like an interesting Victorian (not sure what time period it's in) movie, but I'm not a Robert Pattinson fan... so yeah... -_-

Archived