Get your CRUSH attention on FACEBOOK ^_^

Guest DJbeastboy

Guest DJbeastboy

You know we all do it!
Thanks to this whole new millennium of advance technology, it makes life so much easier to be shared...as well peek into others people lives

and FACEBOOK is so popular...for the simple fact that it has such easy access to see what your friends and crush up to :3

Don't deny it!! We all do it, as much as we like to not admit it, we are human and we have sparks of curiosity and frankly we are nosy (:<

There are always some attractive people on facebook that we wish we are friends with...and it is so EASY TO - simply click "add friend" and wait for the magic to happen (okay some of you might not do this...but im sure u thought of it!!)

And when they click accept...thats when the real work begins!!

How the hell do you make them notice you?!

and Make yourself known!!

Especially that person is very attractive, it seem like it is a dead zone because so many people have tried to be in their circle..

But is there a way to succeed and get their attention?? ..you know for the main goal.. get to know them and date them..DUH!!! ^_____^

Guest HERMIT

"What in the hell is Facebook?" asked the hermit with no friends.

I just walk around with a picture of my avatar on my t-shirt, with the back saying "Click on shoulder to add as friend".

No friends yet.

But I've gotten a few thumbs up as I'd waddle on by - so I guess there have been people that Liked me.

Guest Modoki

lol it's super simple, the best way to get their attention is to TALK TO THEM. We might be technologically savvy but we still can't communicate telepathically. But good luck with your crush :P

Guest bona fide*

That's IF he/she accepts you as a friend on Facebook. The person could always ignore your request. :phew:

Guest yulia.

In my opinion, facebook isn't the place to attract someone. :mellow:

But if you must, post on their wall with a simple "Hey you" or something like that. Then again, a lot of my friends hate it when guys try to hit on them on facebook, they think it's super lame (my thoughts are exact, lol).

What I notice lately is people tend to update their status with witty lines. (Or something that their crush's interested in / can relate to. In other words, they stalk her/his info and post things regarding his/her interests which would undoubtedly catch his/her eyes.) Then she/he would like it and comment on it or something like that. A conversation would ensue! TADAAAA! That's about it, I think.

Or just chat with them and say, "Oops, sorry, wrong person." But the other person would still say hi and it'll develop into a small talk.

LOL, I stalked a lot of good looking people. And it irks me so damn much when I want to see more, I realize their facebook is on private. WHY PUT YOUR GOOD LOOKING FACE ON PROFILE PICTURE IF YOU GON GO PRIVATE ON MY richard simmons?

Guest FusionGT2

The simple way is drop this whole idea and go get a girl in real life. The only girls you get on the internet are guys pretending to be chicks. *jokes*

Guest DJbeastboy

The simple way is drop this whole idea and go get a girl in real life. The only girls you get on the internet are guys pretending to be chicks. *jokes*

how did u get ur hot gf?

Guest leelee.

I don't think facebook online relationships will work out unless you know, or at least met, the person in real life. If you added some girl who lived on the other side of the country, how would you meet up with her? Long-distance relationships are possible, but there's always that "strain" of being so far away... Anyways, I'd try searching offline for a girlfriend instead of through facebook.

Social networking has made it more convenient to interact with someone you find attractive. Nonetheless, it is still as difficult, if not more so, to get their attention.

Let's say you see an attractive person at a social event. You have the option of going up to her, asking what brings her to said event, etc and get a conversation going. If she isn't interested in you, she can ignore you, which usually kills any motivation to continue talking to someone of her nature, or she can politely, but firmly express his disinterest and excuse herself. In this situation, more than likely she'll at least recognize your presence and say something to you.

Now, let's look at social networking, we will use facebook as the primary location. In this example, the target will be an attractive individual who is within a 25 mile radius, with no relations (direct or indirect e.g. mutual friends) to the subject. If you tried adding a random attractive person, they will either add or reject you. If they reject your friend add, it will be one or both of the following:

1. They don't know you.

2. They find you unattractive or are not interested in being friends.

If they do add you, you start off at a lower rank on their hierarchy of friends, "Creeper," just below "Facebook acquaintances." This can only be circumvented if you are considerably attractive to the individual. Regardless, you will always be suspected of ulterior motives for interacting them them since, let's face it, people don't add attractive people just because they read of their profile that their favorite TV show is House.

Now consider convention with the individual. Unlike IRL, the option to ignore is much easier given the passive and indirect nature of online communications. If you write anything they don't like or are interested in, they can delete the comment or not respond. Both of which express their sentiments quite clearly. At least IRL, they are more inclined to come off as polite and excuse themselves.

If you take advantage of the access to their new pictures as a result of being FB friends and go on a creeper spree of liking and commenting on their pictures, it only gives them reason to delete you. If you do it quietly, they might not know, but there is still that heavy acceptance of accepting oneself as a creeper.

TL;DR

{

Facebook's original purpose may have been to promote hooking up, but I'm quite sure it was meant for people who already knew each other. It's supposed to be a filler between periods of non-communication, to help in cultivating a relationship. By no means was it intended to replace our current system of communications in relationships.

Finally, if you had the charms, charisma, and personality to date an attractive person in real life, you wouldn't need to use this spray and pray method on facebook hoping someone will give you a chance.

}

Guest DJbeastboy

Social networking has made it more convenient to interact with someone you find attractive. Nonetheless, it is still as difficult, if not more so, to get their attention.

Let's say you see an attractive person at a social event. You have the option of going up to her, asking what brings her to said event, etc and get a conversation going. If she isn't interested in you, she can ignore you, which usually kills any motivation to continue talking to someone of her nature, or she can politely, but firmly express his disinterest and excuse herself. In this situation, more than likely she'll at least recognize your presence and say something to you.

Now, let's look at social networking, we will use facebook as the primary location. In this example, the target will be an attractive individual who is within a 25 mile radius, with no relations (direct or indirect e.g. mutual friends) to the subject. If you tried adding a random attractive person, they will either add or reject you. If they reject your friend add, it will be one or both of the following:

1. They don't know you.

2. They find you unattractive or are not interested in being friends.

If they do add you, you start off at a lower rank on their hierarchy of friends, "Creeper," just below "Facebook acquaintances." This can only be circumvented if you are considerably attractive to the individual. Regardless, you will always be suspected of ulterior motives for interacting them them since, let's face it, people don't add attractive people just because they read of their profile that their favorite TV show is House.

Now consider convention with the individual. Unlike IRL, the option to ignore is much easier given the passive and indirect nature of online communications. If you write anything they don't like or are interested in, they can delete the comment or not respond. Both of which express their sentiments quite clearly. At least IRL, they are more inclined to come off as polite and excuse themselves.

If you take advantage of the access to their new pictures as a result of being FB friends and go on a creeper spree of liking and commenting on their pictures, it only gives them reason to delete you. If you do it quietly, they might not know, but there is still that heavy acceptance of accepting oneself as a creeper.

Facebook's original purpose may have been to promote hooking up, but I'm quite sure it was meant for people who already knew each other. It's supposed to be a filler between periods of non-communication, to help in cultivating a relationship. By no means was it intended to replace our current system of communications in relationships.

Finally, if you had the charms, charisma, and personality to date an attractive person in real life, you wouldn't need to use this spray and pray method on facebook hoping someone will give you a chance.

i have charms and good looks! I am just a shy cutie pie :<

Guest FusionGT2

Girls generally dont like shy guys. They like outspoken, talkative, funny guys who take initiative. Sooo yeah

Guest DJbeastboy

Girls generally dont like shy guys. They like outspoken, talkative, funny guys who take initiative. Sooo yeah

damn man..ur gf is so freakin hot!!

Guest evanlam

Step 1 - adding her (anyone can do that)

Step 2 - greeting and introduce yourself (anyone can do that)

Step 3 - talk friendly and try to stay in touch (anyone can do that)

..................................................................................................................

Step 4 - get her to notice you from all of those other guys and to win her heart? (this is the hard part)

I highly doubt this method will work. To be honest with you, the only way is to get her to be interested in you. Sadly, if she's attractive then there must be a crap load of guys chasing after her. How can you prove to her that you're different and not like those other guys?

Archived