`Tudors´- Actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Suicide Attempt!

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

OMG!
‘Suicide bid’ by Tudors’ Jonathan Rhys Meyers

- Cops help save TV star

jonathan-rhys-meyers.jpg

TROUBLED telly hunk Jonathan Rhys Meyers was taken to hospital by ambulance after a suspected suicide attempt.

Hellraiser Meyers - Henry VIII in BBC series The Tudors - is believed to have downed pills at his £3million home.

Paramedics answering a 999 call found him slumped on the floor. But they had to call police after he refused treatment at the scene for more than 30 minutes. A source said: "This is very sad. It was the opinion of those present that he tried to take his life."

image4_1260121841.jpg

The 33-year-old - who has been battling a drink problem - was finally taken to a hospital near his home in Maida Vale, Central London, on Tuesday night.

He was discharged in the early hours yesterday. Asked later how he was, red-eyed Meyers told The Sun: "No comment."

Yesterday a woman neighbour said: "I saw the ambulance arriving and was worried to death.

"Jonathan is a lovely guy. You see him all the time in the street. He says hello and is very pleasant. I hope he is fine."

Earlier this month he checked into a five-star rehabilitation centre in South Africa - his fifth stint in rehab. Irish-born Meyers has starred in movies including Alexander and Bend It Like Beckham and is a former Hugo Boss model.

jonathan-rhys-meyers-the-tudors-saison-4-teas-L-1.jpg

He has spoken before about his booze hell. And he admitted: "When I do drink I'm like Bambi. I'm all over the place like a 16-year-old kid."

Last night Scotland Yard confirmed: "Officers were called by London Ambulance Service following reports of a man refusing treatment. The man was taken to hospital."

source: thesun.co.uk

Guest mizgen17

If it was really a suicide attempt, I really hope he won't do it again....I hope he'll be alright and gets better....Losing him would be like losing Heath Ledger, both very talented people.

Guest nana544

I don't know what he's going through, but I hope he will think about it that he was save. Hope his loved ones will be with him on this difficult time.

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

Wow, that's so unexpected and tragic. I really hope he's doing well and gets back on his feet real soon.

Guest sweet.dreams

I've always had an iffy feeling about it. Even though he's very good looking...he does seem like he has a problem. I hope he recovers and finds help soon.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I've always had an iffy feeling about it. Even though he's very good looking...he does seem like he has a problem. I hope he recovers and finds help soon.

poor guy has a lot of problems. he's banned from travelling on UA of a drinking dispute. I hope that he'll get help. he's such a talented actor

Guest cinnamoroll
:( Jonathan Rhys Meyers is so awesome! I hope he recovers! He has been one of my favorite actors playng bad guys and good guys! This is so sad >< Don't do it Jonathan!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived