Shopping Poll

Guest TeamSOOMPI

Guest pulpiguau

11. What items are you most interested in buying?

- CDs, DVDs, Accessories

12. Where do you currently make online purchases?

- Yesasia, Ebay

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

- Yes, I would be interesteted in a musical tour through Seoul. And about the price... I don't know, but I would pay a fair and not too excessive price.

14. Age/Gender/Location

- 21/Female/Spain

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DirtyZephyrAssassin

Clothes, posters, cute korean things :3

eBay, YesAsia, YesStyle

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

I would consider it. The price depends on the tour, really. I would be interested in a shopping tour, since I love shopping :D

14. Age/Gender/Location

16/F/QLD, Australia

11. What items are you most interested in buying?

clothing

yesstyle

if i were interested in travel, definitely.

14. Age/Gender/Location

18, female, Melbourne,VIC,Australia

Guest xMitsukiChanx

Kpop things... because it's hard to get them anywhere else XDD

Soompi S/T forum : )

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

OMG please can we have a kpop tour? Like MuBank, SBS building, concerts/performances, places seen on dramas... : DD Because I am only a student, I can dish out maybe at most $1000 : (

14. Age/Gender/Location

18/F/Toronto : )

Guest VeronC

Hi Soompiers,

Over the years, people have made inquiries into us expanding our online store (which we've had on and off throughout the years).  We would like to learn about our opinions and experience on online shopping.  We have created a ten-question multiple-choice quiz, and we also have four more optional open-ended questions for you to answer.

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Jewelry, special designs from the celebrity, accessories.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? None

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Depends on the location

14. Age/Gender/Location 21/F/Malaysia

We will randomly choose three participants from this poll to receive a thank-you package from Soompi!  This poll will be active for one week. 

Thanks,

Team Soompi

Guest wgdanielle

CDs, posters, celebrity merchandises & Soompi related merchandises

Facebook online stores in my country & ebay.com

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it?

Nope (only because I'm still a student in high school! T_T)

14. Age/Gender/Location

16/Female/Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Guest Anastasia_Leonita

- Korean artists album,merchandise, clothes,accessories

- facebook online shop

- maybe, depend on destination,price

14. Age/Gender/Location

- 20/F/Indonesia

Guest connie_lee21

11. What items are you most interested in buying? eye makeup/drama related jewelry

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? sephora, 

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? i don't know what a travel tour package is...........

14. Age/Gender/Location 19/Female/Pennsylvania, USA

11. What items are you most interested in buying? CDs and clothes

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? YesAsia

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? It depends on the tour, and the price.

14. Age/Gender/Location 23/F/Malaysia

Guest FKPopFan

• CD's and Posters
  • YesAsia

• I would like to travel around Asia and if it's possible to not be too expensive ( like 700 or 800£ )
14. Age/Gender/Location 
  • 17/Female/France, Paris

Guest nyehxbrooklynrage

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothes, skincare products, K-Pop merchandise

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Soompi, yesasia, yesstyle, amazon. 

Depends on the location of the tour. o_o; Hm..well... nothing too ridiculously high. 

14. Age/Gender/Location 

17/Female/Massachusetts, USA. 

Guest Lilipounds

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothes, jewelry, Kpop cds

12. Where do you currently make online purchases?   Asian Style, Kawaiko, Asia world music

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Maybe yes. Don't know for the kind, but it's depends of the price definitely !

14. Age/Gender/Location: 16/F/Gagny, France

Clothes, handbag, KPOP merchandise...

Livejournal and blogshops

YES! Seoul F&E about SGD$400-$600

14. Age/Gender/Location

21/F/Singapore

Celebrity merchandise and limited edition director's cut Kdrama dvds

innolife.com, yesasia.com

Yes. Kdrama and Kmovie filming locations themed tour.

14. Age/Gender/Location

33. Female. Manila, Philippines

Guest k3ZERO

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothing, Kpop related merchandise

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Forever21, Gmarket

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Depends on when and where D:

14. Age/Gender/Location 18/Female/Australia

Guest kpop4everluv

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Cosmetics, Celebrity-related merchandise, Drama-related merchandise, Accessories/jewelry, Cell phone straps and charms, Scarves and handkerchiefs, etc.

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? I never done online shopping.

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Maybe...

14. Age/Gender/Location 16/Female/St. Paul, MN

Guest chunsa_iin

11. What items are you most interested in buying? KPOP albums, accessories, make up

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Yesasia and amazon

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? I think i'll be considering the tour if the offer would be interesting and the price will be affordable as well..

14. Age/Gender/Location -20/F/California

Guest kimber818

11. What items are you most interested in buying?  hair accessories, celeb & drama related, clothing

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Amazon, Ebay & many others

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? yes, price depends on tour destination and length/hotel etc. Esp if Fan meeting/concert dates available to be included within package

14. Age/Gender/Location: 31/F/US

Guest iSimplicityy

11. What items are you most interested in buying? KPop related goods

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Anywhere I can find cheap items [ebay, amazon, friend's store, yesasia, dvdheaven, etc]

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi? If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? No

14. Age/Gender/Location 17/F/NY, USA

Guest ReesieY

11. What items are you most interested in buying? Clothing, Handbags, Shoes and Accessories

12. Where do you currently make online purchases? Yesstyle, Amazon, AMI Clubwear

13. Would you be interested in buying a travel tour package through Soompi?  If so, what kind of tour how much would you pay for it? Yes, depending on the price, type and duration of the tour. 

14. Age/Gender/Location: 30/Female/California, USA

Archived