Suits

Guest Starblazerbon

Guest Starblazerbon

It's a new show on the USA network about witty lawyers.

suits-usa-poster.jpg

It's kinda like White collar

The season primer caught my eye and I definitely recommend this show to anyone that likes witty/humour shows.

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I saw the first episode and I love it!!! The main guy is such a cutie^^ but boy I wish I had his brain O.o

Guest Starblazerbon

I saw the first episode and I love it!!! The main guy is such a cutie^^ but boy I wish I had his brain O.o

Me too!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tranberry

I haven't seen the show but I had to comment because Suits regularly films in the neighbourhood that I work in. :lol: The trailers are always around and there are always posters put up in the building I work in to let us know of the shooting dates. Maybe I will check it out since you guys seem to like the show. :)

I haven't seen the show but I had to comment because Suits regularly films in the neighbourhood that I work in. :lol: The trailers are always around and there are always posters put up in the building I work in to let us know of the shooting dates. Maybe I will check it out since you guys seem to like the show. :)

ooo what neighborhood is it!!!!!!!!!

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I miss the last episode(ep.5)>< But isn't that the episode where Mike sees Trevor again??? Can anyone tell me what happened?? Please tell me Mike ended his friendship with Trevor because I really hate Trevor, he's a really bad influence ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Starblazerbon

I miss the last episode(ep.5)>< But isn't that the episode where Mike sees Trevor again??? Can anyone tell me what happened?? Please tell me Mike ended his friendship with Trevor because I really hate Trevor, he's a really bad influence ><

He sent him away to Montana or something.

Guest Starblazerbon

Am I the only one who likes the mikexrachel couple??? Please let them be a couple><

Shes the only girl that likes him currently.

There is no competition for Mike.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyugaroo.

I absolutely love love love this show. It's very addictive! And Harvey (especially in ep7 + ep8) and Mike are both gorgeous, I like how their mentor-puppy relationship is slowly working out from the rocky start they had in the beginning and the pop culture references are LOL xD Donna is just hilarious (ALMOST MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER BUT HARVEY WINS THERE) and Louis, jesus, Louis is something else (felt sorry for him in the latest episode though, he just kept getting it wrong and then his insecurity got a hold of him at the end). I love that their female characters, especially Jessica, are all very strong women (except for Jenny, she's not...as kickass). The writing is so good, so many of the lines are memorable and witty, definitely a show to watch. I'm going to be so sad when this season finishes and there won't be any more until April! :o

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest snowflakesj16

My friend recommended me to watch this series, and I instantly became hooked to it. I love Harvey!! What I like best with this series is that it keeps me guessing how the cases will be solved at the end of every episode. Almost always, Harvey wins all his cases, but it's how he manages to win those cases that kept me glued. Now we have to wait until January for the rest of the Season 2 episodes, and January is still so far... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived