[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

Guest Shiget^

Coming Soon! Just ended and guess what they played ^^ STILL/As ever!!! but no Miori solo tho T_T it was pretty short, Taipi and Tamachan were singing the verse and then chorus was them 3. They talked about ep 8, btw they were wearing ep 7 clothes the kiss clothes, and then they showed previews of ep 8, nothing new same stuffs, and then they mentioned Kisumai's dome concert yesterday, they mentioned Hikaru was there and they performed Promise together, but miichan wasnt there so no one played the keyboard ^^

btw i saw this pic

6f381e29gw1dkmsxmszx3j.jpg

Okay I think this was for an event not for Ikemen desu ne, sorry guys

heres the performance in coming soon:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5NjI0NjEy.html

to download on torrent here on JPS:

http://www.jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=81463&torrentid=106620

ah they talked about the kissing scene, and miichan said its her first kissing scene and nakai asked them if they were nervous and they said both of them were really nervous, and nakai asked if this is really miichan first kissing scene ever, and miichan said its, technically not for tamachan tho because he had one with KojiHaru (NANA) and they showed some new scenes of JGS, and Ren getting jealous ^^

and then by the end of the performance, Nakai mentioned how people want ANJELL to have a CD, and everyone said so desu ne, i think its because they heard a new song now they want a CD and Nakai said think about it ^^ I hope JE decides actually in their message board everyone is requesting ANJELL To release a CD ^^

Tamachan's funny side -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5FtGpaV20A Kisumai Tokyo dome concert news clip

an old interview Ousama no Brunch talking about TBS goods and then Ikemen desu ne VTR

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/218574 <- also funny side of tamachan lol

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiget^

Guys I have a little surprise:

A.N.JELL - ふたり (Still/As Ever Japanese version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lykwdq8f2h403u9

I mixed from the performance in Coming Soon and the Drama, since we always have short performances I decided to put them together

Please enjoy, Im not really a professional mixer so forgive me for the flaws ^^

Also awhile ago I was listening to Kisumai's debut concert audio, and Hey Say JUMP guested (Which is Hikaru's group), Hikaru, Tamachan and Taipi got together and introduce themselves as ANJELL and performed Promise. and they did performed promise with verses btw and Tamachan was singing the first verses and everyone went wild LOL but since Hey say jump and Kisumai were watching them from afar they were teasing tamachan for singing and commenting LOL after the performance everyone began talking about the drama and then suddenly Hika mentions Ren's lines on the last part in episode 8, like "I'll you permission to like me" they were asking him to say it again LOL and the fans shouted, and Tamachan without hesitation did the line XD And then Kisumai and HSJ being baka that they are since it was HSJ next to perform they want tamachan to say Ren's lines again to introduce HSJ so tamachan said "I give Permission to HSJ to sing a song" HAHAHAH

Guest makikame8

Guys I have a little surprise:

A.N.JELL - ふたり (Still/As Ever Japanese version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lykwdq8f2h403u9

I mixed from the performance in Coming Soon and the Drama, since we always have short performances I decided to put them together

Please enjoy, Im not really a professional mixer so forgive me for the flaws ^^

Also awhile ago I was listening to Kisumai's debut concert audio, and Hey Say JUMP guested (Which is Hikaru's group), Hikaru, Tamachan and Taipi got together and introduce themselves as ANJELL and performed Promise. and they did performed promise with verses btw and Tamachan was singing the first verses and everyone went wild LOL but since Hey say jump and Kisumai were watching them from afar they were teasing tamachan for singing and commenting LOL after the performance everyone began talking about the drama and then suddenly Hika mentions Ren's lines on the last part in episode 8, like "I'll you permission to like me" they were asking him to say it again LOL and the fans shouted, and Tamachan without hesitation did the line XD And then Kisumai and HSJ being baka that they are since it was HSJ next to perform they want tamachan to say Ren's lines again to introduce HSJ so tamachan said "I give Permission to HSJ to sing a song" HAHAHAH

Wowww what a gift!! Thank you Shiget! Your remix rocks! Anjell's appearance at the fashion show is soon, hope there will be pics posted somewhere!!

They should have teased Tamachan about his kiss scenes kkkkk

university is only 2 days away, but all i want to do is watch asian dramas (especially IDN) in my bed and eat cookies lol! desperate!!

Guest Shiget^

For those who are still waiting for subs, here i translated a scene from episode 8:

when Ren chases Mio outside the building:

Ren: Why...You like Shu dont you?

Mio: you're wrong! You misunderstood!

Ren: Why are you showing you're alright concealing it! Dont you have any pride?!

Your feelings is okay with it? So your gonna be like that?

When I see it, It irritates me!

Mio: Then Dont Look at me! You dont really know nothing about me!

I am okay hiding my feelings like this

Dont act like you know me!

*mio runs*

Ren: I told you to not go!

Mio: You have nothing to do with this! Leave me alone!

Ren: I cant just leave it alone!

Mio: WHY!

*Ren kisses Mio*

my translations are not 100% perfect you guys im not really fluent.

if you guys want anything translated, I'll try my best, while waiting for subs ^^

Guest Jacki771

@Shiget: You are talking about Tokyo Dome concert with Kisumai & guest Hey Say JUMP on Aug 29th right?

That was so cool they performed Promise in the concert

I wished Miori could join them on that day

I wish Kisumai having more fans around the world !

Could you do me a favor?

I don't understand what Tama said in the concert that made everyone laughing so hard , hehehehe

What was it about?

I'm very glad that you know some Japanese, you are a life-saver for some of us here :)

Guest Shiget^

Jacki771

from this news clip right? -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5FtGpaV20A

He said "from now on, continue to show love to Kis-My-Ft!" and Hiro and Taipi reacted "Kis-my-ft?!" he left out the "2" LOL

and then senga said "so from now on nikadio wil stop?" LOL

translation for ep 7 last scene:

MIO:Mother Superior, I found.. my bright star, from a far I look at that star

this painful feeling, is this the punishment for liking someone? Ren-san..

Ren: MIO!

MIO: Ren-san

Ren: You..That pin

Mio: I dropped it, it was broken, so came back and looked for it, and I fixed it

Ren: so it was like that? Its like what you said, I didnt know anything,

I finally know the meaning of the star, You've always looked at me right?

That night, I didnt even noticed it

MIo: I was just looking at you from afar but now I'll stop because I dont wanna

cause anymore trouble

Ren: No you cant! Look at me! Dont stop from now on just only look at me

MiO: ren-san

Ren: I'll give you the permission to like me.

Guest sandy_ben

Jacki771

from this news clip right? -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5FtGpaV20A

He said "from now on, continue to show love to Kis-My-Ft!" and Hiro and Taipi reacted "Kis-my-ft?!" he left out the "2" LOL

translation for ep 7 last scene:

MIO:Mother Superior, I found.. my bright star, from a far I look at that star

this painful feeling, is this the punishment for liking someone? Ren-san..

Ren: MIO!

MIO: Ren-san

Ren: You..That pin

Mio: I dropped it, it was broken, so came back and looked for it, and I fixed it

Ren: so it was like that? Its like what you said, I didnt know anything,

I finally know the meaning of the star, You've always looked at me right?

That night, I didnt even noticed it

MIo: I was just looking at you from afar but now I'll stop because I dont wanna

cause anymore trouble

Ren: No you cant! Look at me! Dont stop from now on just only look at me

MiO: ren-san

Ren: I'll give you the permission to like me.

please translate more scenes .... and upload some exclusive pics for soompi members ....ganbare ^^

Guest amnosukebe

shiget^-san, thank you so much for spreading the ikemen desu ne love!! i also grabbed your little gift, hope it's okay, you have no idea how happy it made me. laugh.gif when i watched their performance in coming soon, i was also planning to add mio's solo towards to end there, but you already did it nicely. biggrin.gifi'm loving this new song to bits! the crisp guitar sound, the harmony of their voices, and the sweet sound that mio's keyboard makes wub.gif(i thought the japanese title was going to be 'aikawarazu though) but whatever, as Nakai-san said, they should definitely be given a chance to release these songs!!  and i'm praying that futari be the a-side happy.gif

The greatest scene in episode 7 for me is probably when Ren sees Mio in a dress with Shu. The anger, the jealousy and the I-just-cant-say-anything-in-disbelief Ren. That's the kind of intense scene you have to have to... WANT MORE.

THIS! i'm not really sure which scene is my favorite tbh, there's the kiss, the 'permission to love me' scene, mio and shu's heartbreaking moment (w/c, imho is one of shu's best scenes by far)... but you really have a point. the expression on ren's face is just unforgettable and it really tugs at my heart. tears.gif

Jacki771

from this news clip right? -> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y5FtGpaV20A

i just watched this and i really cant say how adorable tama-chan's fail is. lolols. oh gosh.  i always see a lot of clips of him having fails like this and that, and yet he's always so serious in what he does.  now  this just really bugs me, and im not a very knowledgeable fan, but what is the story why tama-chan is wearing this hilarious costume?! blink.gif i think i also saw im wearing the same thing in shounen club but i wasnt really paying attention.sweatingbullets.gif

tamachanfunny.jpg

really now, why is friday taking so long?! i can barely wait for that jang geun suk appearance. sigh. he is such a sweet and humble guy, ne..  (off topic though, i just recently watched his guesting in SMAP's tv show and boy was he so hilarious and such a good sport. thumbs up!)

Guest Shiget^

More ep 7

Mio wearing a dress:

Shu: Mio

Mio: Shu-san! why are you here?

Shu: Rina-san called me, She said you were waiting here, You really look beautiful, I'm happy to see you wearing this

Mio: No... I..

NANA: Mio-san!

*sees NANA and REN*

Mio: Ren-san!

NANA: Mio-san you're really cute, I see... you wanted Shu to see you in girls clothes, You guys kinda look good together, right ren?

Ren: What are you wearing?! What are you doing?!

*Ren runs away*

Mio: I did something stupid.. If Ren is mad, (everything) is meaningless

Shu: You like ren right?

Mio: Shu-san, you have noticed it?

Shu: isnt it good if you could tell Ren about your feelings?

Mio: Its okay, ANJELL's Mio is guy after all

Shu: I see

I wish i can translate the glue scene but theres some words I dont really know lol

amnosukebe

Thanks, I tried my best mixing it, i copied the original ver for the verses and the chorus, we're kinda missing the guitar solo in the middle so i just added miori's solo immediately ^^

I dont know why theyre making him wear this lol, but I guess youre not a johnny if you dont wear a ridiculous johnnys performance costume once in your life lol i wanna save my second hand embarrassment by not looking at it hahaha he's been wearing that headdress and clothes for tension ><

Guest Jacki771

Thanks Shiget

a ...hahahaha... Tama was such a dork.:D

maybe that was his honest opinion but he didn't want to offend his teammates ...hahahaha

@amnosukebe: Tama wears that pink princess clothes maybe due to the fact that his teammates often joke around that Tama is the princess of the group

Haha ... Once the members of the group were asked if they want to be with Tama on an empty island, no one would want to be with him because they have to take care of the princess :lol:

Guest nostalgia

TOTAL RECAP OF EPISODE 07

Ikemen Desu Ne - 07

Shu states that Mio is his secret girlfriend. He states that he doesn't want to reveal her. Of course hottie Ren helps out by taking off his jacket and covering up Mio's face. Oh my gosh, Ren Shu tension is the best tension! As Shu guides Mio out, she drops the pin Ren bought her and it's stepped on and broken. He sees all this and we are lucky enough to get a damn close up of that hot face of his.

Being the smart richard simmons that he is, Ren figures out that it was Nana that caused everything. All the while Yuuki is left in the dark and has no clue what is going on and continues looking cute.

Mio tells Shu that she's been faking it and has been a girl the whole time. She apologizes and Shu being the angle that he is says... "I was surprised. I didn't know at all." OMG still an angel. Then he ups it another notch by telling a sorry Mio... "I was betrayed..." "So I should be mad." "But I know how hard you've been trying." "Mio is Mio." And then I died for a second. But had to wake up because brooding Ren and cutie Yuuki walk in. Ren explains that he has known Mio was a girl and he's sorry for hiding it from them. Ren asks how the others feel before the boss comes back. Then it's the scene I've been waiting for.

Ren asks Yuuki how he feels. So Yuuki replies saying, "You were a girl..." "I've been tricked the whole time..." "I'm SO happy!" "It's like a dream!" "This is such a relief!" "Thank you GOD!" And of course his biggest worry... "And I thought I was from the other world." And then he's supposed to kiss her but they omitted it! OMFG WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! In the Korean version Yuuki's character kisses Mio's and she's left in a daze and it's so damn cute but no! NO NO NO! Japanese writers don't want Hikaru to kiss ANYONE! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Mabuchi clears things up by recounting that Mio has been found out by Nana. They all realize that it's Nana that put Mio up on the spot to reveal herself as a girl at the press conference. Yuuki repeats what he overheard about Ren and Nana having a contract together. Mio finally figures out that Ren pretended to date Nana in order to keep her mouth shut about Mio. Then Ren opens up his beautiful mouth and says the following: "We will continue to be ANJELL with you, just as we've done up until now." Mio is dumb and is worried about burdening the team and once again the beautiful mouth states: "I was already prepared for that since the day I accepted you." "So stay a guy till the end." As if one hottie isn't enough freaking Shu adds on, "That's right. Just as you've been until now, you are still ANJELL, Mio." Add one last line by Yuuki is needed too. So he says, "We'll properly protect you."

I'm assuming Mio is about to cry but she thanks them instead and right after Mabushi tells them how awesome they are, the Boss comes in and tells them they are the worst. He cannot believe that Mio is late and that one over there brought his girlfriend. Of course he's pissed, and Mabushi being the prick that he is is angered too before the Boss asks him, "Hey you you you you! Do you want to be fish food?!" (I love that the Boss is a paraody of Johnny!)

Auntie goes to meet Mizusawa when she finds a picture of Mio, Miko, and their father. Auntie then finds Mizusawa passed out in the bathroom. She notices that Mizusawa has a scar on her stomache and believes that Mizusawa had kids. She wonders if Mizusawa really is Mio's mom. Auntie thinks it best if she keeps her far from Mio.

Back at home, Yuuki will have absolutely no sharing of rooms between Mio and Ren. Especially because Ren is a guy and Mio is a girl. While Mio and Yuuki are moving, Ren and Shu are left to brood. Two hot guys brooding... I love it. Shu finally makes his move. "From now on, I'm going to protect Mio too." OH mini cooper! But that's not why I'm oh mini cooperting... Ren answers a call and... ?

Mio finds out that Auntie has left. She talks to the imaginary Super Mother about how hard she's going to try hard at being a guy for Ren and ANJELL's sake. Seeing that it's the only thing she can do.

The call was from Ren's mother and now he is by her bedside. He tells her she should be in a hospital if she's sick, but she will not have it. She still has things to do. He asks her if it's that song. She replies that if she can't sing the song he's composed then she would rather die. Because she's a stupid pinkberry. (She doesn't really say that last part) Instead of being angry Ren says he undrestands. His mom tells him that she'll explain everything when it's over. About how important the person that wrote that song is to her. Now Ren is mad. Then his mom says "That's what it's like to really like someone."

Mio is talking to herself about something and Ren surprises her by saying, "What did you get yourself into this time?!" Mio explained that she was trying to put together something that broke in her room and her fingers got stuck together. Ren helps Mio with peeling her fingers apart. As she giggles about how he's tickling her, Ren angrily glares and states, "I'm going to glue those lips shut!" As Shu sees them from afar Mio apologizes for being a burden again. This time Ren says it's not really like that. "I was pissed over something annoying that happened but thanks to you I forgot." She stupidely asks what happened. And he vaguely explains. Before things get awkward Ren says, "Well even if annoying thigns happen, strangely you appear and do stupid things. So I end up calming down." And of course Mio takes this as a compliment. All this time Shu continues to cry inside and then runs away butt hurt. When Mio's fingers finally fall apart Ren smiles at her and Mio does the nose thing. He wonders what it means and she says it's healthy. "I have to try my hardest as a guy! I cannot let my heart flutter!"

While Ren is bathing (OMFG best drama ever because they're never wearing clothes!) Mio's scream is heard throughout the house. Shun and Ren both gather in her room and asks her whats wrong. Mio points at a cicada on the wall. Yuuki finally walks in and asks what's wrong when he's direct towards the bug. Mio explains how she woke up and the bug was on her face. Yuuki replies with: "You must have been alarmed. Hey, this is tresspassing! I shall apprehend you!" Freaking Shu is perfect with his petting and Ren is perfect with his anger. They are all perfect. I hate my life. Before Shu leaves he says, "By any chance if something were to happen to you Mio..." "I will go save you no matter what." Ren overhears this and once again the angry stares!

In Ren's room he's counting sheep because he's a jealous pinkberry. Either that or he's in love with Shu too. I think it's because he's just a jealous pinkberry. Obviously he's tired in the morning, but it doesn't get better because he once again sees Shu making a date with Mio for later that night. What kind of a date?!

Fans are mad about Shu having a girlfriend. Blah blah blah. Boss is mass the press is all over the news too. But the Boss is even more mad they hid it from him. He then tells Mabushi, "Then again it's ever since Mio entered the group..." Uh oh!

Ren asks Mio what favor Shu asked her earlier. Mio being the idiot that she is says she's going to meet the girl that Shu likes. She believes she's caused a misunderstanding and that Shu wants her to come and explain to his "girlfriend." Ren believes she likes Shu too and wonders why she's so normal.

Nana and her big ears is pissed she's being ignored. Wonderfully gay Toru wonders maybe Ren has someone else he likes. Obviously.

Mio and Shu are all happy happy and Ren is not happy happy. Ren is talking to himself like he's cray cray. "The girl that Shu likes? No matter how I see it, it's her!" Then the lightbulb goes on and he begins to imagine what may happen. "Shu what about the person you like?" "She's already here." "where?" "The girl I like..." "Is you" Hearts in eyes. Sex now please, but no, Ren wakes up. Angry Ren begins to take it out on Ren.

Now it's Yuuki's turn. He wonders outloud stating that there must be a lot of girls that like nice guys like Shu. Trying to figure mini cooper out he asks Mio, "Between a boyfriend, friend, and older brother, Shu is more of the boyfriend type isn't he?" He asks what Mio thinks and she believes he's more like an older brother. Yuuki is so happy that Shu is an older brother type. Then he brings up Ren. She thinks hard and isn't able to answer right away. Until she says he's hard to fit into just one type. Yuuki finally get to himself. Mio answers immediately with, "A fun friend!" Yuuki is pissed. "She didn't even contemplate it!" "But friendship can turn into love. I still have a chance."

Shu tells Ren he plans on telling Mio he likes. Ren acts like it's fine by him but it's not and he can't stop thinking about it. Ren wonders if Mio's gone to Shu and Shu waits eagerly only to be disappointed. Ren stops Mio and tells her not to go. "There's no need for you to go!" Mio says she promised Shu so she still goes. But Ren grabs a hold of her and states that Mio likes Shu. Mio swears that's not it and it's a misunderstanding. Then Ren begin his rant thinking that Mio likes Shu and is still going thinking she's meeting Shu's "girlfriend."

REN: I can see right through you! How can you act like nothign is wrong? Don't you have any pride or anything?! Do you not care what would happen to your feelings?! You being like that... I can't stand it. It pisses me off!

MIO: Then don't look at me! I don't see any ounce of honesty in you! I'm desperately trying to hide my feeligns too. You don't know anything about me so don't talk about me like that!

REN: I told you not to leave!

MIO: It has nothing to do with you, Ren! Don't bother!

REN: I said it because it bothers me!

Mio: And why is that?!

KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! LIP SEX!

Ren runs away shocked but Mio is in heaven. Ren on the other hand wonders why he kissed her. OH I WONDER? I WONDER REN, WHY WOULD YOU KISS HER?! HERM LET'S THINK! "Did I really not want to send her to Shu that badly?" "But what the hell is up with her attitdue?" "Does she think I'm an idiot?!" "Crap...!" How can 2 people be so dumb. This part of it pisses me off.

Nana comes to see Ren who doesn't want to deal with her. She asks if he likes someone else. She asks if that girl is Mio. Nana notices Mio is watching. She makes him answer. Ren states that such a thing could never happen. He says that Mio is nothing to him since Mio is a guy. Mio is once again crying. Nana rubs salt in the wound and tells her, "You're better off not being so stupidly dellusional." Sad Mio cries. nothing new. Then she talks to imaginary Super Mother asking who she's so stupid and other mini cooper about Ren.

Of course Shu saves the day despite the fact that he was totally stood up by Mio. He asks Mio, "You forgot about me, didn't you." But this time he isn't going to take it! "Do you know what I was feeling while waiting for you?!" Mio apologizes and Shu feels bad. He tells her it's fine and not to apologize. Instead he apologize for getting mad. He asks her what happened and she says she's fine. Shu admits, "I was going to confess to her but I decided to wait a bit longer." Mio asks why and Shu answers, "If I confess to her right now, I'm positive she'll be stuck in a sticky situation." But Mio thinks about herself and asks isn't it painful to have to bury your feelings. He says it does hurt but that the other person doesn't have to know for it to be love. "I want to keep those feelings that made me come to like her as something important."

Mio wants to go back to normal and forget about the kiss between her and Ren. She wants to make her feelings for Ren something improtant. So the next morning Mio is back to normal. Mabushi reminds Mio she's a guy and she says going to try her hardest. Ren is mad that it seems Mio totally forgot about the kiss. Mio tries to make herself forget.

ANJELL has a photoshoot with Nana. She's all up on Ren who tells her to stop. Nana states, "Is it alright for you to treat me that way? I may just reveal an important secret!" During the photoshoot the journalists are scouting hopeing Shu's "girlfriend" shows up again.

Nana talks to Rina about how she's just a girl and is worried that she might lose Ren to another girl. Nana uses Mio as an example but Rina reassures her tellin Nana that Mio likes Shu and that even Ren knows.

Rina does Mio's makeup like a girl saying that it's nice to look like a girl once in awhile. Mio is against it, but Rina assures that there's no one around to see. Mio falls for it and like a richard simmons puts herself in a situation to ruin things. Rina sets it up and sends Shu. As Shu and Mio talk Nan and Ren appear. Ren's bith face is on full scale. Nana says, "I see you wanted to meet Shu as a girl. Don't you think they look totally good together, Ren?" Ren is pissed and asked what the hell she's doing wearing such clothes. Ren leaves pissed. Again.

MIO: I'm beginning to hate myself for being so stupid. It's a given that Ren would get mad.

SHU: You like Ren don't you?

MIO: Shu san? You figured it out?

SHU: Is it alright that you don't confess your feelings to Ren?

MIO: It's fine! Because the Mio of ANJELL is a guy!

SHU: Is that so?

The reporter sees Shu leaving and then finds "Shu's girlfriend!" As he's chasing her Rina saves Mio. The reporter swears he's seen Mio's face somewhere...

Mabushi brings over the pictures they took while Ren sits angry. Mabushi brings up the pig nose and explains that he told her to do it when she can't control her feelings. He says how if she does that face in front of Shu there's no way he woudl fall for her. Ren FINALLY figures it out. That it wasn't Shu, but it was him that Mio was looking at. "It was me."

Mio tells Super Mother how she found someone so special that's a star that shines so brightly. She was happy with looking at him from far away. But the pain she feels, she wonders if it's a punishment for liking that star. But then the star comes and finds her.

REN: That pin...

Mio: I dropped it during the press conference and it broke. I found it and put it together again with super glue.

REN: Was that it? You were right. Up until now I haven't been able to see anything. I finally figured out the meaning behind the star you spoke of. You've been looking at me the whole time. But I... couldn't figure it out.

MIO: All I did was look to a far away star. But I will stop now. I can no longer burden you.

REN: No! Look at me! You can't quit as you please. Just as you've done up until now, only look at me.

MIO: Ren san...

REN: Mio. You liking me... I'll approve it.

Ren's mother is still looking for the twin children. She says she has no time and that they must be found soon because she wants to see them.

JANG GEUN SUK!

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...n-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

TOTAL RECAP OF EPISODE 07

Ikemen Desu Ne - 07

Shu states that Mio is his secret girlfriend. He states that he doesn't want to reveal her. Of course hottie Ren helps out by taking off his jacket and covering up Mio's face. Oh my gosh, Ren Shu tension is the best tension! As Shu guides Mio out, she drops the pin Ren bought her and it's stepped on and broken. He sees all this and we are lucky enough to get a damn close up of that hot face of his.

Being the smart richard simmons that he is, Ren figures out that it was Nana that caused everything. All the while Yuuki is left in the dark and has no clue what is going on and continues looking cute.

Mio tells Shu that she's been faking it and has been a girl the whole time. She apologizes and Shu being the angle that he is says... "I was surprised. I didn't know at all." OMG still an angel. Then he ups it another notch by telling a sorry Mio... "I was betrayed..." "So I should be mad." "But I know how hard you've been trying." "Mio is Mio." And then I died for a second. But had to wake up because brooding Ren and cutie Yuuki walk in. Ren explains that he has known Mio was a girl and he's sorry for hiding it from them. Ren asks how the others feel before the boss comes back. Then it's the scene I've been waiting for.

Ren asks Yuuki how he feels. So Yuuki replies saying, "You were a girl..." "I've been tricked the whole time..." "I'm SO happy!" "It's like a dream!" "This is such a relief!" "Thank you GOD!" And of course his biggest worry... "And I thought I was from the other world." And then he's supposed to kiss her but they omitted it! OMFG WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! In the Korean version Yuuki's character kisses Mio's and she's left in a daze and it's so damn cute but no! NO NO NO! Japanese writers don't want Hikaru to kiss ANYONE! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Mabuchi clears things up by recounting that Mio has been found out by Nana. They all realize that it's Nana that put Mio up on the spot to reveal herself as a girl at the press conference. Yuuki repeats what he overheard about Ren and Nana having a contract together. Mio finally figures out that Ren pretended to date Nana in order to keep her mouth shut about Mio. Then Ren opens up his beautiful mouth and says the following: "We will continue to be ANJELL with you, just as we've done up until now." Mio is dumb and is worried about burdening the team and once again the beautiful mouth states: "I was already prepared for that since the day I accepted you." "So stay a guy till the end." As if one hottie isn't enough freaking Shu adds on, "That's right. Just as you've been until now, you are still ANJELL, Mio." Add one last line by Yuuki is needed too. So he says, "We'll properly protect you."

I'm assuming Mio is about to cry but she thanks them instead and right after Mabushi tells them how awesome they are, the Boss comes in and tells them they are the worst. He cannot believe that Mio is late and that one over there brought his girlfriend. Of course he's pissed, and Mabushi being the prick that he is is angered too before the Boss asks him, "Hey you you you you! Do you want to be fish food?!" (I love that the Boss is a paraody of Johnny!)

Auntie goes to meet Mizusawa when she finds a picture of Mio, Miko, and their father. Auntie then finds Mizusawa passed out in the bathroom. She notices that Mizusawa has a scar on her stomache and believes that Mizusawa had kids. She wonders if Mizusawa really is Mio's mom. Auntie thinks it best if she keeps her far from Mio.

Back at home, Yuuki will have absolutely no sharing of rooms between Mio and Ren. Especially because Ren is a guy and Mio is a girl. While Mio and Yuuki are moving, Ren and Shu are left to brood. Two hot guys brooding... I love it. Shu finally makes his move. "From now on, I'm going to protect Mio too." OH mini cooper! But that's not why I'm oh mini cooperting... Ren answers a call and... ?

Mio finds out that Auntie has left. She talks to the imaginary Super Mother about how hard she's going to try hard at being a guy for Ren and ANJELL's sake. Seeing that it's the only thing she can do.

The call was from Ren's mother and now he is by her bedside. He tells her she should be in a hospital if she's sick, but she will not have it. She still has things to do. He asks her if it's that song. She replies that if she can't sing the song he's composed then she would rather die. Because she's a stupid pinkberry. (She doesn't really say that last part) Instead of being angry Ren says he undrestands. His mom tells him that she'll explain everything when it's over. About how important the person that wrote that song is to her. Now Ren is mad. Then his mom says "That's what it's like to really like someone."

Mio is talking to herself about something and Ren surprises her by saying, "What did you get yourself into this time?!" Mio explained that she was trying to put together something that broke in her room and her fingers got stuck together. Ren helps Mio with peeling her fingers apart. As she giggles about how he's tickling her, Ren angrily glares and states, "I'm going to glue those lips shut!" As Shu sees them from afar Mio apologizes for being a burden again. This time Ren says it's not really like that. "I was pissed over something annoying that happened but thanks to you I forgot." She stupidely asks what happened. And he vaguely explains. Before things get awkward Ren says, "Well even if annoying thigns happen, strangely you appear and do stupid things. So I end up calming down." And of course Mio takes this as a compliment. All this time Shu continues to cry inside and then runs away butt hurt. When Mio's fingers finally fall apart Ren smiles at her and Mio does the nose thing. He wonders what it means and she says it's healthy. "I have to try my hardest as a guy! I cannot let my heart flutter!"

While Ren is bathing (OMFG best drama ever because they're never wearing clothes!) Mio's scream is heard throughout the house. Shun and Ren both gather in her room and asks her whats wrong. Mio points at a cicada on the wall. Yuuki finally walks in and asks what's wrong when he's direct towards the bug. Mio explains how she woke up and the bug was on her face. Yuuki replies with: "You must have been alarmed. Hey, this is tresspassing! I shall apprehend you!" Freaking Shu is perfect with his petting and Ren is perfect with his anger. They are all perfect. I hate my life. Before Shu leaves he says, "By any chance if something were to happen to you Mio..." "I will go save you no matter what." Ren overhears this and once again the angry stares!

In Ren's room he's counting sheep because he's a jealous pinkberry. Either that or he's in love with Shu too. I think it's because he's just a jealous pinkberry. Obviously he's tired in the morning, but it doesn't get better because he once again sees Shu making a date with Mio for later that night. What kind of a date?!

Fans are mad about Shu having a girlfriend. Blah blah blah. Boss is mass the press is all over the news too. But the Boss is even more mad they hid it from him. He then tells Mabushi, "Then again it's ever since Mio entered the group..." Uh oh!

Ren asks Mio what favor Shu asked her earlier. Mio being the idiot that she is says she's going to meet the girl that Shu likes. She believes she's caused a misunderstanding and that Shu wants her to come and explain to his "girlfriend." Ren believes she likes Shu too and wonders why she's so normal.

Nana and her big ears is pissed she's being ignored. Wonderfully gay Toru wonders maybe Ren has someone else he likes. Obviously.

Mio and Shu are all happy happy and Ren is not happy happy. Ren is talking to himself like he's cray cray. "The girl that Shu likes? No matter how I see it, it's her!" Then the lightbulb goes on and he begins to imagine what may happen. "Shu what about the person you like?" "She's already here." "where?" "The girl I like..." "Is you" Hearts in eyes. Sex now please, but no, Ren wakes up. Angry Ren begins to take it out on Ren.

Now it's Yuuki's turn. He wonders outloud stating that there must be a lot of girls that like nice guys like Shu. Trying to figure mini cooper out he asks Mio, "Between a boyfriend, friend, and older brother, Shu is more of the boyfriend type isn't he?" He asks what Mio thinks and she believes he's more like an older brother. Yuuki is so happy that Shu is an older brother type. Then he brings up Ren. She thinks hard and isn't able to answer right away. Until she says he's hard to fit into just one type. Yuuki finally get to himself. Mio answers immediately with, "A fun friend!" Yuuki is pissed. "She didn't even contemplate it!" "But friendship can turn into love. I still have a chance."

Shu tells Ren he plans on telling Mio he likes. Ren acts like it's fine by him but it's not and he can't stop thinking about it. Ren wonders if Mio's gone to Shu and Shu waits eagerly only to be disappointed. Ren stops Mio and tells her not to go. "There's no need for you to go!" Mio says she promised Shu so she still goes. But Ren grabs a hold of her and states that Mio likes Shu. Mio swears that's not it and it's a misunderstanding. Then Ren begin his rant thinking that Mio likes Shu and is still going thinking she's meeting Shu's "girlfriend."

REN: I can see right through you! How can you act like nothign is wrong? Don't you have any pride or anything?! Do you not care what would happen to your feelings?! You being like that... I can't stand it. It pisses me off!

MIO: Then don't look at me! I don't see any ounce of honesty in you! I'm desperately trying to hide my feeligns too. You don't know anything about me so don't talk about me like that!

REN: I told you not to leave!

MIO: It has nothing to do with you, Ren! Don't bother!

REN: I said it because it bothers me!

Mio: And why is that?!

KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! LIP SEX!

Ren runs away shocked but Mio is in heaven. Ren on the other hand wonders why he kissed her. OH I WONDER? I WONDER REN, WHY WOULD YOU KISS HER?! HERM LET'S THINK! "Did I really not want to send her to Shu that badly?" "But what the hell is up with her attitdue?" "Does she think I'm an idiot?!" "Crap...!" How can 2 people be so dumb. This part of it pisses me off.

Nana comes to see Ren who doesn't want to deal with her. She asks if he likes someone else. She asks if that girl is Mio. Nana notices Mio is watching. She makes him answer. Ren states that such a thing could never happen. He says that Mio is nothing to him since Mio is a guy. Mio is once again crying. Nana rubs salt in the wound and tells her, "You're better off not being so stupidly dellusional." Sad Mio cries. nothing new. Then she talks to imaginary Super Mother asking who she's so stupid and other mini cooper about Ren.

Of course Shu saves the day despite the fact that he was totally stood up by Mio. He asks Mio, "You forgot about me, didn't you." But this time he isn't going to take it! "Do you know what I was feeling while waiting for you?!" Mio apologizes and Shu feels bad. He tells her it's fine and not to apologize. Instead he apologize for getting mad. He asks her what happened and she says she's fine. Shu admits, "I was going to confess to her but I decided to wait a bit longer." Mio asks why and Shu answers, "If I confess to her right now, I'm positive she'll be stuck in a sticky situation." But Mio thinks about herself and asks isn't it painful to have to bury your feelings. He says it does hurt but that the other person doesn't have to know for it to be love. "I want to keep those feelings that made me come to like her as something important."

Mio wants to go back to normal and forget about the kiss between her and Ren. She wants to make her feelings for Ren something improtant. So the next morning Mio is back to normal. Mabushi reminds Mio she's a guy and she says going to try her hardest. Ren is mad that it seems Mio totally forgot about the kiss. Mio tries to make herself forget.

ANJELL has a photoshoot with Nana. She's all up on Ren who tells her to stop. Nana states, "Is it alright for you to treat me that way? I may just reveal an important secret!" During the photoshoot the journalists are scouting hopeing Shu's "girlfriend" shows up again.

Nana talks to Rina about how she's just a girl and is worried that she might lose Ren to another girl. Nana uses Mio as an example but Rina reassures her tellin Nana that Mio likes Shu and that even Ren knows.

Rina does Mio's makeup like a girl saying that it's nice to look like a girl once in awhile. Mio is against it, but Rina assures that there's no one around to see. Mio falls for it and like a richard simmons puts herself in a situation to ruin things. Rina sets it up and sends Shu. As Shu and Mio talk Nan and Ren appear. Ren's bith face is on full scale. Nana says, "I see you wanted to meet Shu as a girl. Don't you think they look totally good together, Ren?" Ren is pissed and asked what the hell she's doing wearing such clothes. Ren leaves pissed. Again.

MIO: I'm beginning to hate myself for being so stupid. It's a given that Ren would get mad.

SHU: You like Ren don't you?

MIO: Shu san? You figured it out?

SHU: Is it alright that you don't confess your feelings to Ren?

MIO: It's fine! Because the Mio of ANJELL is a guy!

SHU: Is that so?

The reporter sees Shu leaving and then finds "Shu's girlfriend!" As he's chasing her Rina saves Mio. The reporter swears he's seen Mio's face somewhere...

Mabushi brings over the pictures they took while Ren sits angry. Mabushi brings up the pig nose and explains that he told her to do it when she can't control her feelings. He says how if she does that face in front of Shu there's no way he woudl fall for her. Ren FINALLY figures it out. That it wasn't Shu, but it was him that Mio was looking at. "It was me."

Mio tells Super Mother how she found someone so special that's a star that shines so brightly. She was happy with looking at him from far away. But the pain she feels, she wonders if it's a punishment for liking that star. But then the star comes and finds her.

REN: That pin...

Mio: I dropped it during the press conference and it broke. I found it and put it together again with super glue.

REN: Was that it? You were right. Up until now I haven't been able to see anything. I finally figured out the meaning behind the star you spoke of. You've been looking at me the whole time. But I... couldn't figure it out.

MIO: All I did was look to a far away star. But I will stop now. I can no longer burden you.

REN: No! Look at me! You can't quit as you please. Just as you've done up until now, only look at me.

MIO: Ren san...

REN: Mio. You liking me... I'll approve it.

Ren's mother is still looking for the twin children. She says she has no time and that they must be found soon because she wants to see them.

JANG GEUN SUK!

I enjoyed reading your re-cap so much! It was so funny! You made "hottie" ren sound even more adorable than he already is.

Ren in that princess outfit is hilarious. I saw more pictures from tumblr and his legs are so skinny! Even better than girls' legs.

Guest Shiget^

Thank you for the total recap for episode 8 ^^

btw Ikemen staff finally updated!! been waiting for the whole week for this hahah anyways its a field report:

http://www.tbs.co.jp/Ikemen_Desune2011/report/index-j.html

About JGS' shooting, I will translate this after the episode 8 because its kinda spoiler-ish ^^

schedule for this week

Sept 2 - episode 8 Ikemen desu ne

Sept 3 - TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION: Tie up with Ikemen desu ne

Sept 5 - Coming Soon!

Miichan updated her blog, but no mention of ikemen desu ne ^^

Guest nostalgia

The soft subs take forever to be released don't they.

I'm thinking about subbing this drama till the end.

I actually like it much more than the Korean version.

Tama chan is perfect. <3

Guest sandy_ben

The soft subs take forever to be released don't they.

I'm thinking about subbing this drama till the end.

I actually like it much more than the Korean version.

Tama chan is perfect. <3

YOU WILL DO US A GREAT FAVOR IF U SUB THE DRAMA TILL THE END .....PLEASE DO SO !!

Guest sandy_ben

hey guys !! how are you ? i wanted to know if tama-chan has a blog ...can u post a link please !!

tomorrow is the 8th ep ...i hope that u will write the recaps right after the ep is finished nostalgia please !!!! i don't want to miss such an important ep

have gd times every 1

Guest Shiget^

Tamachan doesnt have a blog or a twitter account, because Johnnys talents are not allowed to have one but they have Jwebs, If you have Android on your phone you could download Johnnys net app there and you just have to pay 600yen/ a month thru credit card and view it there, exp its in Japanese.

but anyways just the other day he posted a jweb, here is that jweb:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=159055757509711

anyways today is episode 8, im so excited XDD

Archived