[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

Guest amnosukebe

yaaaaaayyy!!!!! for the 1st time in about 1 and a half weeks, im visiting this forum, and gosh!!! there's so much love going on!!!! firstly, i really have to say thank you to shiget^ -san for the amazing treats!!  i really cant process everything at the moment, im realyy drowning in giggles and making weird noises O_0 wub.gif the pictures and the news and episode 7 dl link!! heaven sent!!

i also just found out about jang geun seuk's guesting!! god, can the world be more beautiful?!! im really soo happy right now, i dunno what to do!! wait, im off to watch episode 7 first,,.. tudou is soo not working when i desperately need it. sleep.gif

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amnosukebe

thank you so much for the pictures!

Our beautiful Miori looks so cute and so comfortable with them....I can't imagine any other actress that i want to see together with the JE boys....

Ren has the best facial expressions. Someone should make a fanvid for it.lol

THIS!!!  and who else has also noticed how great ren's chemistry with his water is?? lolols. im already planning to make a fanvid on that: ren and his bottle of water, something like that. heheh. he's just like me, drinking water 90% of the time. laugh.gif

Guest gurlygirl

does anyone have any other streaming links for episode 7? The pandora link isn't working for me and neither is tadou..thanks!!

Guest amnosukebe

Just finished Coming Soon!! they performed promise again lol they were wearing the PV Alone premiere clothes exp for Miori was wearing guy clothes not the dress ^^ they also showed preview for the next ep its fairly the same as the previews.

they did mention next week theyre gonna perform a new song ^^ lets all hope its Still/As ever ^^

*quoted image*

makikame8 the videos are pretty old thats why lol they were around 13-15 back then ^^

theres no subbed versions as of now :( only the navi and coming soon guestings. btw why only coming soon? its because coming soon is being aired on the same channel ikemen desu ne is being aired ^^

if anyone wants Miori's blog:

http://ameblo.jp/takimotomiori/

EDIT.//

Just downloaded the performance, gonna correct what I said, because we tweeted during the live broadcast asking ANJELL to play Still/ever ever with Coming Soon!!'s hashtag by the end of the performance Nakai san (the host) said

"Seems like the others want to hear the other song" and then Hikaru said "with that being said from the next (performance) we'll do another song"

Shu: Yes next week

Nakai: so next week... what song?

Hikaru: a new song

ANJELL: yes!

Nakai: okay im looking forward to it.

0812 Hanamaru Market Yaotome Hikaru/ ANJELL VTR

http://www.tudou.com...ew/Kyh33hq-DIk/

The Ikemen desu ne starts at 17:05

this is gonna be subbed tho by jumpinfs but they didnt upload it yet so..

Its official Next week theyre changing song on Coming Soon!

@anjell_tbs: そして、来週月曜のカミスンでは、Promiseではなく、違う曲を披露します!こちらもお楽しみに~~☆

"and then, next week's Coming Soon, will not be Promise but they will perform a new song, so please look forward to that also~"

YATTTA-- i hope its stil guys ^^

lols. my reaction when i watched their performance in coming soon was 'wtf, A.N.JELL just performed Promise for the nth time!! srsly, can they play another song?'  and then i watched until the end, and Nakai-san had the same thoughts as me.lolols. yes, im so thrilled about still(as ever) and i'm positive it's gonna be that 'another' song. yay!!

i also noticed how Ren is so shy in almost all of their interviews. sleep.gif im just a new kisumai fan as well, and i must say, he is indeed shy and timid. but i also kinda think, this is alsio his way of staying in character. like y'know how some actors need to concentrate so much on their roles to make them believable, that they have to stay partly in character even off-cam. but oh god, the ren-mio interactions are all killing me!! yuki is definitely my favorite, but now my ren bias is way over the top. and my lil sis is just about as crazy about shu. wub.gif well, after all, taipi is still my fave kisumai member.

Guest Shiget^

makikame8

Theres actually english subbed for that Ousama no brunch interview and NGs, if you guys have livejournal join this group:

http://jumpinfs.livejournal.com/ they also sub Ikemen and Coming Soon too so if you guys wanna join you have to comment on their first post and then add them.

Thank you for posting the pictures ^^

btw, we're not sure yet if they will play Aikawarazu (Japanese of Still/As ever) they just said a new song, but most probably it will be Still.

I've been reading the ikemen website yesterday (since i have nothing to do lol) I read the Hong sister's interview (theyre the ones who wrote the story) they were invited to the party and shooting of Ikemen desu ne to meet all of the cast. They said they were really thrilled that Japanese decided to remake one of their work, its actually their first time that their work was remake in japan. They said they could really the japanese make these kind of stories. They asked how were the actors, they said all of them were young and all of them were really ikemen, they were so happy to meet the actors, one of sisters said they were kinda worried for Hwang taek yung's role because Tamachan is younger they thought he wouldnt be able to get the maturity and the facial expressions of Taek yung, but after they watched him, they were really surprised he got the taek yung character.

I also read Tamachan's interview and Tamachan mentioned he watched the drama and he felt alot of pressure doing such character but he said he doesnt wanna do exactly like it was in the drama he says he wants everyone to think " Oh the japanese version is different" he wants to express the character in a different way, I guess everyone can agree to this he did change the character a bit but its still the lovable Hwang Taek Yung that we like but in a different charm ^^

anyway thats it, i have barely news guys, maybe i'll read the field reports one of these days lol I just wanna say also CONGRATULATIONS TO KIS-MY-Ft2!! Today will be their debut concert in Tokyo Dome, so Taipi and Tamachan break a leg guys ^^ I hope Miori and Hikaru watches the con ^^

V

you have to wait ^^ the SD video isnt up yet, probably tomorrow its there then it takes another day for the soft subs to come out ^^

Guest Shiget^

Guys!!

IKEMEN DESU NE TIE UP WITH TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION:

http://tgc.st/11aw/news/2011/08/ikemen-desune.html

on September 3, Saitama Super Arena

Ikemen desu ne tie up with Tokyo girls collection for a special stage show ^^

TGC is an annual fashion show in Japan and they have live performances too

Ikemen didnt announce it yet but its on the website of TGC.

Okay wait I just checked videos on YT, its either they will walk down the runaway or they'll perform because I see TGC tie up with so many artists and they just walk down the runaway so its either performance or they model too ^^

also!! I read the field report awhile ago about the kissing scene LOL, They said everyone(staff) felt dokidoki during the kissing scene shoot, everyone was watching at the monitor and then when it was done out of the sudden Miori burst out in laugher and Tamachan looked kinda embarrassed about the kiss and the began to laugh too Tamachan is like "What the.. Dont laugh!" staff really dokidoki about it XDD Ikemen staff-san are really cool and fun, their shooting is always fun according to the casts ^^

edit.//

MIICHAN UPDATED!!!!

6f381e29gw1dkl15gkzbnj.th.jpg

Miichan said today is Kisumai's tokyo dome concert so she said Congratulations! She said she'll be shooting today so she cant watch the concert but she said Tamachan and Taipi FIGHTING~!! (yes she said tamachan and taipi hahaha how cute)

anyways she said yesterday she was with president ando, mabuchi-san (manager), the 3 photographers, shu, and secretary-san she said ever since that morning all they do is laugh and laugh LMAO But of course during the shooting process they dont laugh but after that they all laugh LMAO Miichan says she laughs alot, like she can laugh easily lol

then she talked about ep 7, and she wants to say thank you for watching, finally mio got ren-san's permission she said shes been reading the comments on her blog and she got alot lol she said from the original drama this is one of the famous scenes. she said tamachan said to her this is one of the scenes he's looking forward to see.

and then next week is Geun Suk's appearance, she said the time when they had a shooting together was pretty short, she said JGS was really kind he talks to them and advices them (i think) and saying that this is his first appearance on a japanese drama, she said It was an honor that they met JGS and JGS' japanese is very good, she said she fun recording with JGS and says thank you.

V yeah dont have much BTS the BTS will be on the DVD boxset when the drama is finish ^^ which im planning to buy, and I think its expensive LOL

Guest makikame8

Guys!!

Okay wait I just checked videos on YT, its either they will walk down the runaway or they'll perform because I see TGC tie up with so many artists and they just walk down the runaway so its either performance or they model too ^^

also!! I read the field report awhile ago about the kissing scene LOL, They said everyone(staff) felt dokidoki during the kissing scene shoot, everyone was watching at the monitor and then when it was done out of the sudden Miori burst out in laugher and Tamachan looked kinda embarrassed about the kiss and the began to laugh too Tamachan is like "What the.. Dont laugh!" staff really dokidoki about it XDD Ikemen staff-san are really cool and fun, their shooting is always fun according to the casts ^^

arigato shiget! I hope they sing and model for TGC!! Is it live singing during this event?

Kiss scene awkward ne? If i felt dokidoki when watching the scene, i can't imagine the staff who were standing sooo close to them in silence while they were shooting kkk, at least they have great chemistry!!! i've seen dramas where the actors were just so stiff during a kiss scene that it actually made it painful to watch hahah

Bts bts bts, YAB released plenty of them, why not IDN!!!

@gurlygirl sorry, Tudou and PDTVs are usually the only places they upload it...

@sandy_ben no subs yet, we have to wait a few more days...

Thanks so much shiget! that was so cute....Sad that she can't go to the concert, though I don't know what kind of scenes she'll be shooting because most of her scenes are usually with the 3 guys....

then she talked about ep 7, and she wants to say thank you for watching, finally mio got ren-san's permission she said shes been reading the comments on her blog and she got alot lol she said from the original drama this is one of the famous scenes. she said tamachan said to her this is one of the scenes he's looking forward to see.

Is she saying that Tamachan was looking forward to the kiss scene?

OMG! I haven't watched episode 7 yet, since the first tudou link didn't work, but i'm DL-ing it now.

Guest Shiget^

xiam9 chigau LOL sorry the way i wrote it was confusing, i mean the part where Ren gives Mio the permission to like him, thats one of the scenes Tamachan looks forward to see in this remake ^^

btw those who are waiting for SD copies d-addicts just uploaded the torent for episode 7:

http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php

Guest sandy_ben

@gurlygirl sorry, Tudou and PDTVs are usually the only places they upload it...

@sandy_ben no subs yet, we have to wait a few more days...

Thanks so much shiget! that was so cute....Sad that she can't go to the concert, though I don't know what kind of scenes she'll be shooting because most of her scenes are usually with the 3 guys....

Is she saying that Tamachan was looking forward to the kiss scene?

OMG! I haven't watched episode 7 yet, since the first tudou link didn't work, but i'm DL-ing it now.

days !!!! that is a lot

Guest sandy_ben

Guys!!

edit.//

MIICHAN UPDATED!!!!

*quoted image*

Miichan said today is Kisumai's tokyo dome concert so she said Congratulations! She said she'll be shooting today so she cant watch the concert but she said Tamachan and Taipi FIGHTING~!! (yes she said tamachan and taipi hahaha how cute)

anyways she said yesterday she was with president ando, mabuchi-san (manager), the 3 photographers, shu, and secretary-san she said ever since that morning all they do is laugh and laugh LMAO But of course during the shooting process they dont laugh but after that they all laugh LMAO Miichan says she laughs alot, like she can laugh easily lol

and then next week is Geun Suk's appearance, she said the time when they had a shooting together was pretty short, she said JGS was really kind he talks to them and advices them (i think) and saying that this is his first appearance on a japanese drama, she said It was an honor that they met JGS and JGS' japanese is very good, she said she fun recording with JGS and says thank you.

V yeah dont have much BTS the BTS will be on the DVD boxset when the drama is finish ^^ which im planning to buy, and I think its expensive LOL

please give me the link of her blog

Guest Jacki771

thanks for DL link epi 7, can't wait !

@Shiget: thank you for BTS link, I can't get enough of them . So the way Japanese dramas do is different from K dramas, I can find almost all of BTS pixs of k-drama I love on their official website and all over the nets. Sigh!

About Tamamori yuta, I now love him very much as an actor. At first, I was so skeptical about him since he is young and a rookie in acting business. He didn't have much experience about acting in dramas and movie before. So, when I watched the 1st episode, I was like ...ehhhhhh......., But as I watched the second one, I was hooked, and I've loved his acting since then. His facial expressions are really priceless and hillarious, sometimes very cute and dorky too. I'm a fan of you Yuta :wub:

This is total unexpected thing for me to like a Japanese actor since I am just a fan of very few J- actors ( 2 or 3 so far) while I'm a fan of more than 15 K-actors .blush.gif

Guest Shiget^

Kis-My-Ft2 just announced Asian tour next year: 47 perfectures tour and their Asian Tour: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Seoul, Thailand, so fans around that area, you guys can go and watch Tamachan and Taipi Live! ^^

This is Miichan's blog:

http://ameblo.jp/takimotomiori/

Jacki771

BTS are mostly being shown on news clips, promotional PRs, but most of the BTS will still be on the DVDboxset, I'm more of a fan of Jdramas more than Kdramas, I like Jdramas because theyre very straight-forward dramas, dont really like melodramatic too and draggy, but I love YAB, YAB is the best kdrama ive ever watched, but so theres alot of great actors in Japan, Tamachan maybe newbie but he's good for a newbie he might have some flaws here and there but i know he will improve later on, i cant wait for the next project that will be given to him, especially Miori, Miori is an excellent actress, I think JGS saw the potential in her and really wanted to meet her in person ^^

Guest amnosukebe

what?!! OMGah~~ sugoi! this is just like Kanjani8's 47 prefecture tour, ne... i mean, you cant get a tour any bigger than this! plus an asian tour also!? wow!! i am verrryyyy happy for them!! *reads the countries on the list again* huhu!! what a shame, they're not going to my country.. its kinda unfair. since they will be releasing kisumai stuff here as well.. tears.gif

BTW, i just really need to say that episode 7 is unfair!!! unfair to my throat and my heart and my nervous system and my virtual voice!!!! xDDDD

Guest Megumi

It just keeps getting better and better! What I totally love about IDN is probably the chemistry between Miori and Yuta. 

You can really feel how Mio sincerely loves Ren by how she looks at him. Something about her makes me want to hug her so badly compared to Mi Nam, IDK?! She's too sweet to pass of as a guy sweatingbullets.gif

The greatest scene in episode 7 for me is probably when Ren sees Mio in a dress with Shu. The anger, the jealousy and the I-just-cant-say-anything-in-disbelief Ren. That's the kind of intense scene you have to have to... WANT MORE.

In my honest opinion, IDN has added the magic that made YAB a tad bit incomplete. Which is the most important thing - acting. 

1. The female actresses, Park Shin Hye and UEE, were the only ones in my book that actually nailed the characters. 
  2. As many of you said, Yonghwa's acting compared to Taipi is kinda 'awkward'. Eventhough Yonghwa has the looks, I think I like Taipi more because of his more mysterious/intense/warm portrayal of Shinwoo. While Yonghwa was more like almost pitying himself most of the time - and on a verge of being creepy, I can imagine that some people would prefer Taipi's pissed off and jealousy approach.
  3. Compared to Ren.... Hwang Taekyung doesn't make any sense most of the time mellow.gif Ren seems to be pissed off on more appropiate times than Taekyung - who just seems pissed off all the time blink.gif Ren tsundere mode is more cute than Taekyung tsundere mode for sure phew.gif
  4. NANA is just an annoying b****. Like really annoying. ANNOYING. Is that good? ph34r.gif

Other than that. AWESOME.

PS:

SO... CUTE wub.gif

xpmyj7.jpg

Guest Dana1013

any eng sub 4 ep 7???

Unfortunately, the ep 7 subs are not up for translation on darksmurfsubs yet. Normally, translating starts Saturday or Sunday but this week nothing so far.

As soon as they're up, the translation should be finished within a day!

Archived