[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

I was a crazy YB fan..really nuts.

I gotta admit that I was skeptical at first when I read that there is a remake version but decided to give it go anyway. I have to admit...i LOVE it..it's so cute and i find the 3 boys more appropriate as idols since they are younger. The Korean one was pretty and attractive, yes, but they were a bit too old..anyway, I much prefer the interactions in the Japanese version. I find them more natural..Koreans are generally rather stiff and awkwardish in the skinship scenes. Japanese fare better.

I Love the Japanese casts. They are doing great..People should just stop with all the comparisons and criticisms. It is a REMAKE after all...

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm officially an Ikemen fan already. I watched all 5 episodes at one go and am currently in the midst of downloading episode 6! Gah, I love Ren! His chemistry with Mio was awesome since episode 1. I find the japanese version of Jeremy way more natural. Yuuki is so naïve and hilarious. Shuu. Poor Shuu..As pitiful as always. Can I say that the music for Ikemen is ♡ ? Ikemen somehow seems more warm, funny and emotional to me as compared to the Korean version. I was moved to tears since episode 2 onwards. I was nvr in tears when watching the korean version. Gambateh Ikemen! I support you fully all the way. Can't wait for the OST to be released. Will definitely get the DVD when it comes out =p

Guest Shiget^

Thank you cherrybell for your comments, Im kinda sad when i hear people say they dont like the Japanese version, maybe they dont just give them a try. I honestly im a very big fan of YAB i even watch it without subs before even tho i dont know much korean, i didnt like the idea of a remake at first not a big fan of Kisumai either but i decided to try since i loved YAB and to my surprised LOVED IT XD I think Miori is just adorable i love her shes a good actress actually all of them are good for newbies, Tamachan (Ren) I watched him in Gokusen and i must say he improved alot, Shu too, I think they portray their characters differently from the korean actors, they have a different charm too but both got what they want to achieve.

anyways d-addicts already uploaded ep 6 720ver ^^

later tonight ANJELL will guest on Coming Soon!! 24:15JST they will be the last to perform, make sure to catch it because they normally show previews for the next episode ^^

Guest makikame8

Thank you cherrybell for your comments, Im kinda sad when i hear people say they dont like the Japanese version, maybe they dont just give them a try. I honestly im a very big fan of YAB i even watch it without subs before even tho i dont know much korean, i didnt like the idea of a remake at first not a big fan of Kisumai either but i decided to try since i loved YAB and to my surprised LOVED IT XD I think Miori is just adorable i love her shes a good actress actually all of them are good for newbies, Tamachan (Ren) I watched him in Gokusen and i must say he improved alot, Shu too, I think they portray their characters differently from the korean actors, they have a different charm too but both got what they want to achieve.

later tonight ANJELL will guest on Coming Soon!! 24:15JST they will be the last to perform, make sure to catch it because they normally show previews for the next episode ^^

I absolutely agree with you! I think YAB's story was kinda dragging near the end and sometimes it was hard to understand Taekyung's feelings. Ikemen Desu Ne is a fresh drama and it's straight to the point. The actors are indeed young but very energetic and they portray the characters in a different way which is awesome! YAB fans should at least see the drama before making assumptions. I'm sad to see that the ratings are quite low! Why??? Miori-san is so cute! I have a feeling she will be quite popular in the future! She has great chemistry with all her co-stars, especially with Tamamori. Is it me or in all the interviews they did so far as a group, Tamachan can't look Miori in the eyes. He kinda avoids eye contact... :wub: Episode 6 done! Now I have to wait all week before the next one :(

Guest Shiget^

I absolutely agree with you! I think YAB's story was kinda dragging near the end and sometimes it was hard to understand Taekyung's feelings. Ikemen Desu Ne is a fresh drama and it's straight to the point. The actors are indeed young but very energetic and they portray the characters in a different way which is awesome! YAB fans should at least see the drama before making assumptions. I'm sad to see that the ratings are quite low! Why??? Miori-san is so cute! I have a feeling she will be quite popular in the future! She has great chemistry with all her co-stars, especially with Tamamori. Is it me or in all the interviews they did so far as a group, Tamachan can't look Miori in the eyes. He kinda avoids eye contact... :wub: Episode 6 done! Now I have to wait all week before the next one :(

Yeah, i think they all get along pretty well but i think Miori is closer to Hikaru and Taipi more than Tamachan, Tamachan is a bit of a shy person thats why lol but yeah, I also think Tamachan cant look into Miori's eyes too hahaha we're starting to pimp them out XDD

IKR everyday i watch episode 6, and check their site lol have you guys seen the extended preview from the website?:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0EMKAV7OxsI/

have you guys seen their Ousama no brunch or Hanamaru market interviews yet?

if anyone wants to check a few of Miori's songs from her SweetS days here:

Miori (Mio) was an idol before she belongs to a girl group called SweetS but the broke up last 2006:

SweetS - Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGq6d1LvZY0

SweetS / on the way ~約束の場所へ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGllZkmX1Q

Miori - One (Miori's solo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClsYuzdCg0

Guest makikame8

Yeah, i think they all get along pretty well but i think Miori is closer to Hikaru and Taipi more than Tamachan, Tamachan is a bit of a shy person thats why lol but yeah, I also think Tamachan cant look into Miori's eyes too hahaha we're starting to pimp them out XDD

IKR everyday i watch episode 6, and check their site lol have you guys seen the extended preview from the website?:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0EMKAV7OxsI/

have you guys seen their Ousama no brunch or Hanamaru market interviews yet?

if anyone wants to check a few of Miori's songs from her SweetS days here:

Miori (Mio) was an idol before she belongs to a girl group called SweetS but the broke up last 2006:

SweetS - Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGq6d1LvZY0

SweetS / on the way ~約束の場所へ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAGllZkmX1Q

Miori - One (Miori's solo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClsYuzdCg0

Thank you for the links! The girls all look younger than they are.kkk Miori stands out to me. She has a great aura I think. Her smile is highly contagious. No wonder Tama-chan is shy around her haha! About the preview, yeahhh it's one of my favorite scenes :) glued fingers :) i can't wait to see the way they'll act it out. Can Nana get any more annoying than she already is? kkk Do u know if there are subbed videos for their interviews. I watched them and the manager is so much fun to watch even if i don't understand what he says, the faces that he makes are HILARIOUS!

Why do they only sing on Coming Soon? I'm always clapping my hands when they finish their song but there is nobody cheering on them on the show. It feels weird... when does the soundtrack come out?? i can't wait for it!! kekeke

to me they are cuter than the original actors :wub:

tumblr_loa2vlJKtS1qj4hjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqaej2cx741qj3xw9o1_500.png

tumblr_lpmi520ubU1qajwi3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpg92zzXe51qhhxia.jpg

tumblr_lpemrgtpLS1qj4hjxo1_500.jpg

more ren+mio photos onegaishimasu!!! :wub:

Thank you cherrybell for your comments, Im kinda sad when i hear people say they dont like the Japanese version, maybe they dont just give them a try.....

I totally agree...Where to watch tonight's Coming Soon??

Yea, I've already watched episode 6 and now I'm dying for this Friday to come soon...Lol, Tama-chan must be really shy then..he is so cute..I really love Ikemen.

Thank you for the links! The girls all look younger than they are.kkk Miori stands out to me. She has a great aura I think. Her smile is highly contagious.

Thanks for the picturessss :wub::wub:

Guest Shiget^

Just finished Coming Soon!! they performed promise again lol they were wearing the PV Alone premiere clothes exp for Miori was wearing guy clothes not the dress ^^ they also showed preview for the next ep its fairly the same as the previews.

they did mention next week theyre gonna perform a new song ^^ lets all hope its Still/As ever ^^

01cd2e83gw1dkerm4j4tfj.jpg

makikame8 the videos are pretty old thats why lol they were around 13-15 back then ^^

theres no subbed versions as of now :( only the navi and coming soon guestings. btw why only coming soon? its because coming soon is being aired on the same channel ikemen desu ne is being aired ^^

if anyone wants Miori's blog:

http://ameblo.jp/takimotomiori/

EDIT.//

Just downloaded the performance, gonna correct what I said, because we tweeted during the live broadcast asking ANJELL to play Still/ever ever with Coming Soon!!'s hashtag by the end of the performance Nakai san (the host) said

"Seems like the others want to hear the other song" and then Hikaru said "with that being said from the next (performance) we'll do another song"

Shu: Yes next week

Nakai: so next week... what song?

Hikaru: a new song

ANJELL: yes!

Nakai: okay im looking forward to it.

Guest makikame8

Just finished Coming Soon!! they performed promise again lol they were wearing the PV Alone premiere clothes exp for Miori was wearing guy clothes not the dress ^^ they also showed preview for the next ep its fairly the same as the previews.

they did mention next week theyre gonna perform a new song ^^ lets all hope its Still/As ever ^^

*quoted image*

makikame8 the videos are pretty old thats why lol they were around 13-15 back then ^^

theres no subbed versions as of now :( only the navi and coming soon guestings. btw why only coming soon? its because coming soon is being aired on the same channel ikemen desu ne is being aired ^^

if anyone wants Miori's blog:

http://ameblo.jp/takimotomiori/

EDIT.//

Just downloaded the performance, gonna correct what I said, because we tweeted during the live broadcast asking ANJELL to play Still/ever ever with Coming Soon!!'s hashtag by the end of the performance Nakai san (the host) said

"Seems like the others want to hear the other song" and then Hikaru said "with that being said from the next (performance) we'll do another song"

Shu: Yes next week

Nakai: so next week... what song?

Hikaru: a new song

ANJELL: yes!

Nakai: okay im looking forward to it.

Yeah!! happy for the new song! man everytime they end the song, it's dead silence! where's the applause??? Is it live singing on Coming Soon? I love how Miori gives her best at every performance! even during interviews, she just shines! the boys should be more enthusiast! especially Tama-chan, why so shy???

I went to Miori's blog! can't read but at least she uploads cute pics!

Are u guys from Asia? is it why u find those vids so fast? i searched on google but when u type in ikemen desu ne in japanese, it finds stuff about You're Beautiful, weird huh? was it the name they gave to YAB when it was broadcasted in Japan?

I'm watching IDN again while waiting for next friday....tic tac tic tac..kekeke

Guest Shiget^

makikame8

coming soon airs 12md in japan and its a live broadcast and continuous so theres no live audience, and they lip sync it so its not live ^^

0822 ANJELL on Coming Soon + ep 7 preview

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/o3mOJMhHw10/

Tamachan is shy, he's really dorky when hes with people he's close with, but if you watch Hanamaru Market their VTR they were being cute and all XD

I'm from the US, i watch the live broadcast because i cant wait for RAWs to come out lol but i got my raws in baidu or weibo, they upload fast, faster than the HQ raws anyways yes same title for the korean one and the japanese one normally you just put 2011 to distinguished which one

yey! There are so many people here!

Where do I start? Well someone commented on TaeKyung and I super agree! I love JGS and everything, but his portrayal of TK, like what I've said in previous pages is so unrelatable, I don't understand what his character was exactly, or what type of person he's trying to portray. Sure we get that he's anal, but other than that. he was just plain weird. So I guess Tamamori has my vote on this one.

I've only seen one Coming Soon performance, and after you guys talked about shy Tama-chan, now I'm gonna go and watch all of it!

@ makikame8

can I steal one of those convent photos? I'm gonna use it for my siggy in another forum.

Guest makikame8

yey! There are so many people here!

Where do I start? Well someone commented on TaeKyung and I super agree! I love JGS and everything, but his portrayal of TK, like what I've said in previous pages is so unrelatable, I don't understand what his character was exactly, or what type of person he's trying to portray. Sure we get that he's anal, but other than that. he was just plain weird. So I guess Tamamori has my vote on this one.

I've only seen one Coming Soon performance, and after you guys talked about shy Tama-chan, now I'm gonna go and watch all of it!

@ makikame8

can I steal one of those convent photos? I'm gonna use it for my siggy in another forum.

yup! go ahead friend! i'll post more pics later :)

@Shiget do u have the link to Hanamaru video? is it for Kisumai?

Guest Shiget^

0812 Hanamaru Market Yaotome Hikaru/ ANJELL VTR

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Kyh33hq-DIk/

The Ikemen desu ne starts at 17:05

this is gonna be subbed tho by jumpinfs but they didnt upload it yet so..

Its official Next week theyre changing song on Coming Soon!

@anjell_tbs: そして、来週月曜のカミスンでは、Promiseではなく、違う曲を披露します!こちらもお楽しみに~~☆

"and then, next week's Coming Soon, will not be Promise but they will perform a new song, so please look forward to that also~"

YATTTA-- i hope its stil guys ^^

Guest makikame8

0812 Hanamaru Market Yaotome Hikaru/ ANJELL VTR

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Kyh33hq-DIk/

The Ikemen desu ne starts at 17:05

this is gonna be subbed tho by jumpinfs but they didnt upload it yet so..

Its official Next week theyre changing song on Coming Soon!

@anjell_tbs: そして、来週月曜のカミスンでは、Promiseではなく、違う曲を披露します!こちらもお楽しみに~~☆

"and then, next week's Coming Soon, will not be Promise but they will perform a new song, so please look forward to that also~"

YATTTA-- i hope its stil guys ^^

Arigato Shiget! ^o^ Hopefully, the vid will be subbed soon! U are right, Tama-chan seemed more relaxed BUT he still can't make eye contact with Miori kkk U can see that he sort of looks at her side when she talks but his eyes are hesitating...aahhh crazy mind of mine! Do u know how many episodes will Ikemen have? I don't think they'll do 16 like YAB. Miori, Tama and the others are all in the 20s but they look like teenagers! It's incredible!! I think it suits the story more too.

Guest makikame8

ANJELL ^o^

Ikemen+Desu+ne.jpg

tumblr_loqzlozHqJ1qbdqfbo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1314238427&Signature=MV142EKsl8Ym%2BMnXojf6zdu0BaE%3D

Ikemen-desu-ne-ep01XviD_001_95431.png

ikemen.jpg

i luv this guy!! sooo weird, but cute!! his voice is sweet!

p1040974.jpg

and who can forget about manager? amazing and super funny actor!!

1-20101223170455.jpg

IKEMEN_DESUNE-PROT1-CLTVPa.jpg

tumblr_lqeps1nxdp1r0ozmho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqdket1Gyw1qdbvth.jpg

tumblr_lqch9la5u21r0ozmho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqbn3sRdLR1qkcb06o1_500.jpg

wahh kakkoi

tumblr_lqbe4fOfjd1r0ozmho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqb6svJGbF1qlwwi3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqb6y9fdM61qlwwi3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqb1zoMdlq1qhwvr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqb1zoMdlq1qhwvr2o4_500.jpg

tumblr_lqa40gpARO1qj4hjxo1_500.jpg

can he get any cuter? kkkk

tumblr_lqa1dgPPkR1qe78mso1_500.gif

tumblr_lq8hbj2le41qfakbgo5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lq4hayUxye1qix6yoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lq2a2cHSdO1qgxwh2o1_500.jpg

:wub:

tumblr_lpyh3jdF4u1qmartqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpyh3jdF4u1qmartqo1_500.jpg

Guest Shiget^

makikame8

yeah there are moments when he just looks at her and Taipi lol and Miichan is just looking at Taipi LOL Ive seen lots of pictures of Taipi and Miori playing around lol maybe because taipi is just approachable and funny thats why he and miichan got close ^^

Jdramas normally are only up 11 or 12 episodes, I just saw the list on what ep the dramas will end and Ikemen desu ne will be up to 11 episodes, last episode will be on 9/23

Japanese normally look young for their age than Koreans so, theyre small too so if u see them you think theyre only 15 or something but theyre 20 haha

btw Ikemen desu ne will be releasing an Official Book, photos from the episodes and behind the scene shooting, theres not much detail, Il post when the preorder is up, it comes out on September 15

Also Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke will be guesting on SUMMARY 2011 on 9/24-25 I'm presuming theyre gonna do something related to Ikemen desu ne because Hikaru is on that concert too.

behind the scene pictures, since i topped the page ^^

6b00d96bjw1dkfkui0jkej.jpg

6810829dgw1dkfogo24gdj.jpg

89d2bf1agw1dkfux5to3sj.jpg

credit as tagged

Vmakikame8:

Yes, I can understand Japanese not really fluent tho, but my sources are from different places haha

Guest makikame8

makikame8

yeah there are moments when he just looks at her and Taipi lol and Miichan is just looking at Taipi LOL Ive seen lots of pictures of Taipi and Miori playing around lol maybe because taipi is just approachable and funny thats why he and miichan got close ^^

Jdramas normally are only up 11 or 12 episodes, I just saw the list on what ep the dramas will end and Ikemen desu ne will be up to 11 episodes, last episode will be on 9/23

Japanese normally look young for their age than Koreans so, theyre small too so if u see them you think theyre only 15 or something but theyre 20 haha

btw Ikemen desu ne will be releasing an Official Book, photos from the episodes and behind the scene shooting, theres not much detail, Il post when the preorder is up, it comes out on September 15

Also Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke will be guesting on SUMMARY 2011 on 9/24-25 I'm presuming theyre gonna do something related to Ikemen desu ne because Hikaru is on that concert too.

Thanks! Where do u get all that info? Can u read japanese? Can't wait for the releases!! :D

Please post more pictures!!!! Thank you!

At the beginning of the series I was just "meh" with Tamamori, he was very cute and good-looking, but everything about him seemed so ordinary to me...but after these last 2 episodes, I'm like jfakdsjfkalsd super cute, especially when he does his weird facial expressions

Guest Shiget^

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR EPISODE 7 SPOILER:

01cd2e83gw1dkgmrm99kzj.jpg

01cd2e83gw1dkgmagf5acj.jpg

heres the video:

ikemen preview ep 7:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KJqf2zUyjDs/

credit as tagged

dont say i warn you lol

Guest Jacki771

woa.............Thanks Shiget for exciting info about the KISS:w00t:

I also love Ikemen Desu, I love Ren-Mio couple and 've been waiting for this moment to happen

Please post more pics and info guys, especially more about BTS stuffs. For some reasons, it's hard for me to find them even I do the google thingy. I'm a newbie when it comes all about J-biz .

Archived