[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 3 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-3 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2264-ikemen-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungified

She's so pretty, even when she's not dressed as a woman. :]

Shu's character is really growing on me; he's adorable when he smiles.

Someone NEEDS to seriously upload the instrumentals used in this drama because the songs are LOVE! :wub:

I hope the ratings went up for episode 3! It just gets better and better!

I finally watched epi 1 and 2 of the Kversion, as expected it was a bit draggy, but it was good. So far i still prefer the Ikemen...

They always end the episodes with cliff hangers!!!

^^ ikr! Miori is very pretty

EDIT

Ep 3 eng subs streaming

http://www.epdrama.com/ikemen-desu-ne/ikemen-desu-ne-episode-3/

Guest relly

The DSS CTS Team is officially entering hiatus until 8 August 2011.

There will be no new releases during this period.

Please understand that we are tired and in disperate need for a break.

darksmurforange6.png

The DSS site will be up and running as usual, so if you guys wish to work on the existing releases or download them you can do so without and worry:

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/

Thank you for understanding! See you all on 8 August:)

[DSS Staff Team] [Relly - DSS PR Administrator]

Guest miki_chan

She's so pretty, even when she's not dressed as a woman. :]

Shu's character is really growing on me; he's adorable when he smiles.

Someone NEEDS to seriously upload the instrumentals used in this drama because the songs are LOVE! :wub:

I agree! one of the first things of this drama is its beautiful instrumentals/ost.

the 3rd episode got a 8.3% rating, i think... fair enough, but something over 10% would be nice! :)

Guest carrey

Finished watching 3 episodes...liked it...liked Shu...and Mio she got a good voice..the story is fast...no dragging moment...so far liking it a lot. Looking forward to episode 4...

I woke up at six to watch episode 4. It was good. Can't wait for the torrent to come out!

I love Mio and her voice... she does not have that annoying cute like voice. I really hope they make an OST for this drama. I like the Japanese version of without a word.

EP 4 online

Ptv

I woke up at six to watch episode 4. It was good. Can't wait for the torrent to come out!

I love Mio and her voice... she does not have that annoying cute like voice. I really hope they make an OST for this drama. I like the Japanese version of without a word.

EP 4 online

Ptv

thank you!! I've been refreshing tudou a million times just to check if someone uploaded already

Where to begin? There is so much to say about this drama.

When I first heard about this drama, I was excited because the Korean version was wonderful. I really love the drama as well as the music. Then the Japanese cast was announced and I wasn't so sure them, because until the first episode, I didn't really like the guys and the actress was someone I have never seen or heard of before. After watching the first episode, I really enjoyed the drama, and while the reviews may not have been good, I believe that the Japanese version does have it's own charm. I especially like Ren. Shuu is a bit disturbing for me since I really like Yonghwa and Yuki is more hilarious than he is cute, but I guess I will have to deal with that. It is very funny my choice of guys change based on the version of the drama. While the drama may not be so original, I actually like the fact that they kept very close to it, especially the music. If they were to change the songs, I don't think I would be able to understand the characters well as I do now.

I watched episode 4 just a couple of hours ago, and I seriously cannot wait for the next episode. I really hope Miko and Ren's relationship develop more than it showed in the preview.

Oh! Btw, does anyone else find it slightly annoying that the synopsis of the drama is of the Korean version? It doesn't take so much effort to write a similar one, but for the Japanese version.

Glad we have another fan!

As much as I love hikaru, I liked Hongki's portrayal of Jeremy, there's just something youthful about him.

But Ren is :wub:, i enjoy his acting a lot, and he has a great chemistry to Mio right from the beginning.

The phasing of the drama is done well too.

Well, for me I'm glad that they did a remake and credited You're beautiful, otherwise, if they made a similar drama it would be a target of a even more criticism for being a copycat of YB.

Guest Megumi

I'm like totally PSYCHED with the Japanese version. Frankly, I don't get the "they're ugly" thing, since well - seriously ~ Hwang Taekyung wasn't exactly the handsome type either. It's the acting that usually counts and that's what they are delivering.

Still watching episode 1, glad they took their time to do an intro since Jdramas usually don't last longer than 11 episodes. Unless they go for a season 2. I hope that this version will be more lighthearted and less drama than You're Beautiful. Don't misunderstand me, I do like the original version. 

It's just that there's something about the Japanese drama's that makes it more fun to watch sometimes as the Korean drama's are usually melodramatic that can be good sometimes, but overkill if it's repetitive (e.g. BOF).

MAJOR LOL when I saw Koda Kumi's cameo appearance :P

A.N. JELL delivers a special performance on “Coming Soon!!”

20110802anjell600x341.jpg

Fictional band A.N. JELL from the popular drama, “Ikemen desu ne“, held a special performance on this week’s episode of “Coming Soon!!“.

Comprised of Hey! Say! JUMP’s Yaotome HikaruKis-My-Ft2’s Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke, and actress Takimoto Miori, the band delivered a lively performance of the drama’s theme song, “PROMISE“.

“Ikemen desu ne” is the Japanese adaptation of the hit Korean drama, “You’re Beautiful, where Takimoto plays ‘Sakuraba Miko‘, a nun who has pretend to be a boy in order to act as a substitute for her older twin brother, who asks her to sign a contract to be part of the popular boy band, “A.N. JELL”.

Check out their performance.

Source:tokyohive

Episode 3 Rating 

unledzz.png

tears.gif

Oh! Btw, does anyone else find it slightly annoying that the synopsis of the drama is of the Korean version? It doesn't take so much effort to write a similar one, but for the Japanese version.

The sypnosis is here in jdramas and d-addicts

you can also see it on the first page of this thread ^_^

Btw here's a recap of episode 3 by asian addicts anonymous

she regularly recaps it..wee!

Guest Shiget^

Guys I ripped alone, Its Without words Japanese version they changed the title to Alone ^^

Takamoto Miori (Sakuraba Mio) - Alone (Without words Cover)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qsj9sv6be6b12i9

I love PSH and all but for some reason I like how Miichan sang this song ^^

Ikemen desu ne cast on Ousama no Brunch:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/73Oi6lQm03Q/

they said next week will be butausagi (Pig rabbit) week~~ their favorite episode according to the casts ^^

Guys I ripped alone, Its Without words Japanese version they changed the title to Alone ^^

Takamoto Miori (Sakuraba Mio) - Alone (Without words Cover)

http://www.mediafire.com/?qsj9sv6be6b12i9

I love PSH and all but for some reason I like how Miichan sang this song ^^

Thank you!

I felt like episode 4 too rushed, but I still enjoyed it.

I love the conversation between Ren and Mio, she was more direct to the point. If I remember in the Kversion, the dialogue in that scene was a tad too dramatic.

After watching four episodes, I feel confident enough to say that I'm a fan of this drama. :lol: I'm not a fan of remakes, but I'm usually willing to look past bad first impressions and give any given drama a fair chance. I'm glad I did that for this one.

Miori is just adorable. I think this was a good role for her--light-hearted and age-appropriate, but with enough emotional weight to it. While her interpretation of Sakuraba Miko is still recognizable as being based on Go Minyu, but she brought enough of herself into the role to make her own character. She convinced me of her feelings for Ren, despite the fast pace of this drama. When she cries, it simply breaks my heart. And her smile, especially when she smiles at Ren, is so bright and cute! She really feels like the kind of character that endears herself to everyone and makes them want to help her. That's probably partly her acting but also partly her natural charms. ;) Her singing voice is good--I knew it would be, since she was part of SweetS, though my one qualm is that no one would ever believe that such a voice could come from a guy, it's obviously the sweet-sounding vocals of a girl! Come to think of it, she's too pretty and would never pass as a guy. But I'm willing to suppress my disbelief and enjoy the drama. She was actually the first reason I decided to watch this drama and she didn't disappoint. I'm really looking forward to her development as an actress.

To be honest, I didn't expect much from Tamamori Yuta, since I haven't watched him before, I only thought he had a cute face. :P But he's doing well, he really pulled off the tsundere-to-fall-in-love-with character, my heart was definitely stolen! Even in this compressed version, I actually believed his feelings for the heroine, more so than Geunsuk's portrayal.

I found Shu's character to be more charming and sincere than that of Shinwoo, who I mostly found to be intrusive and creepy. Nevertheless, he still comes across as stalker-like and exasperating--come on, he really has no reason to come in between whatever relationship Ren and Mio have! Sorry Shu, you're mostly likable, but you're just a third party in that relationship, hardly better than Nana.

I can't really compare Yuki to Jeremy--I'm a fan of both Hikaru and Hongki, and their interpretations felt slightly different to me. While Jeremy came across as a childish, slightly spoiled but definitely sweet boy, Yuki seems more innocent and sensitive. I like them both, in any case. I guess many viewers would prefer Hongki, since he's the conventionally good-looking option, but they're about equal in my book.

Really, the only thing that annoys me about this drama is Nana. More specifically her mouth, the way she twists it around or pouts or sticks it out for every single scene. :crazy: Seriously, it's driving me nuts. I know that evil girls such as her character would flirt or act cute by pouting and stuff, but they wouldn't do that every single moment would they? It's really distracting and fake--I can't bring myself to believe that she's able to fool the public into thinking she's the perfect fairy. Which is a shame because I loved Heyi, I thought she was awesome, she felt so manipulative and scheming. Whereas Nana just comes across as mean and accidentally falling into a way to control Ren--she hardly seems smart enough to pull off Heyi's moves. But maybe it's better this way, I'll just hate her and want her out--in the Korean version there were many times that I actually thought it was a pity that Taekyung wouldn't end up with Heyi, they would've made an interesting couple!

Once a week episodes hardly feel enough! I'm impatiently waiting for the rest of the drama.

Guest Shiget^

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2264-ikemen-desu-ne-2011/

episode 4 soft subs is out!

ALSO ANJELL will be on Coming Soon!! again later ^^ TBS 12:15JST

I ripped the audio from their performance, I hope they perform this song on Coming soon!! later since they performed promise twice already ^^

ANJELL - Still/As Ever (Japanese version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?rxbln4v7d1p35rx

Ikemen desu ne on Ousama no Brunch + episode 5 preview YT link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiMXgKZXeRc

I really really love this cast!! the manager is hilarious LMAO

Being annoyed to NANA that means KojiHaru is an effective actress and im very proud for KojiHaru, I knew that she'll be able to handle this role well, when I watched the korean version I really hated this character, but in this drama I was kinda enjoying knowing my oshi is playing hoo yeyi ^^

Guest kame_yamapi08

Ikemen Desu Ne = Sugoii Desu Ne!

The plot is thesame as the korean version but they added scenes that are different.

It is funnier than the korean one. The actors played their roles very well, especially Mio and Ren.

The story is very fast paced but every episode is detailed^^

Watch it before judging, It should get higher ratings,it deserve more

Archived