[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2264-ikemen-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest sungified

I just finished the first episode and thought it was very entertaining. Off course the storyline is basically the same as the original, but there are some parts that are different. I didn't even watch episode 2 and I have already fallen in love with Shu. I hope for a complete twist for the ending, but I highly doubted it. I love Japanese dramas and their pacing; fast and straight to the point without any unnecessary scenes/episodes.

I don't get what's with all the complaining about. If you don't like the remake, simply don't watch it. No need for bashing.

EDIT//

I'm coming back after finishing episode 2. I thought Takimoto Miori has such a sweet singing voice. I like her voice more than Park Shin Hye's. As a matter of fact, I thought the group sang wonderfully.

To nickynisa: On the contrary, I believe Shu did a great job. His expressions were perfect! Shinwoo didn't have much expression in the Korean version and although I loved him, I found it annoying. But hey, he was new to acting then. Overall, I think Shu is doing great so far. I LOVE his character.

Excited for the 3rd episode!

i watched the first ep.. it was good.. i love the korean version obviously, but this remake is okay.. we'll see how it goes.. and like Nomanymore (hi Ran :)) i don't like Shu. he didn't do justice for Shinwoo's role.. i'm okay with the other casts.. and i'm gonna watch this drama..

Guest sana_a

Even though this show has a lot of haters, i have to say the second episode was really good! There is a lot more emotional tension in the two leads, so early on in the series, when comparing it to the original. Obviously as they have to fit a lot more of the storyline in each episode, since its shorter but i think its a plus for this version because it doesn't feel like the storyline has been rushed at all . I am hong ki and yongwha biased though and i keep imagining how they acted out the scenes when i was watching the remake but the cast as a whole, really flow together nicely :) Hopefully the one thing they do better in this remake are the stony kiss scenes lol :)

Guest ♥~rinka~♥

I'm coming back after finishing episode 2. I thought Takimoto Miori has such a sweet singing voice. I like her voice more than Park Shin Hye's. As a matter of fact, I thought the group sang wonderfully.

I agree on Miori having a sweeter voice. You'll get to hear more on the second episode. She's good.

Even though this show has a lot of haters, i have to say the second episode was really good! There is a lot more emotional tension in the two leads, so early on in the series, when comparing it to the original. Obviously as they have to fit a lot more of the storyline in each episode, since its shorter but i think its a plus for this version because it doesn't feel like the storyline has been rushed at all . I am hong ki and yongwha biased though and i keep imagining how they acted out the scenes when i was watching the remake but the cast as a whole, really flow together nicely :) Hopefully the one thing they do better in this remake are the stony kiss scenes lol :)

I don't think they'd do better with the kisses. lol. But I'd put 25% hope in there. I love jealous and emo Shu. The way he was sideyeing Ren was fantastic! I am praying that they'd tweak the story to create a bit of conflict on the love story. Shu's acting is so convincing it would be put to waste.

I absolutely love this drama. It's just easy to watch and I find myself replaying it so many times even if it's just RAW. Nana's gay stylist has got to be my favorite character! I keep on singing his song and it annoys the hell out of my sister. Hee.

Guest Shiget^

Miori (Mio) is actually a member of the girl group SweetS, so i know her voice would sound good, I really liked their still/as ever version than their promise version, Miichan really made it nice, no offense tamachan ^^ Now i cant wait for Miichan's version of Without Words ^^

2nd episode was so much better than ep1, im a big fan of YAB, but i have to say theyre doing a good job on the remake, the pacing is good it didnt look like two episodes were squeezed into one. I was impressed by Miichan's acting, im a fan of SweetS but this is my first time seeing miichan acting, shes good for a first timer for lead role ^^

Guest toGETherONE

in this case, i must try to watch this show again. i fell asleep during the first 10 mins. of ep.01. i was surprised to hear "promise" in japanese version. i wonder how the hong sisters reacted to the first episode while in japan watching the premiere.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

they took out jolie! i loved jeremy's relationship with her it's very disappointing that she's not featured in this version. so far I think that as a drama on it's own it's ok. I still think that they could've picked a much better looking cast though. when compared with the original.. it's decent I guess

I just finished watching ep 1 and 2 and i'm pleased with it so far :) I thought it'd be the exact same as the Korean version but I like how they added a bit more and i'm glad they kinda took out some of the unnecessary scenes that I thought were in the korean version which kinda dragged the drama a bit.

I'm very pleased with the lead male and female! Especially Tamamori's character as Ren. I love how he has that bad/mean look all the time on his face but when he does something silly or cute it's hilarious xD I also liked Shu in this version because to be honest I thought Shinwoo's character was a bit too emo/stalkerish even though I love Yonghwa xD I just think Shu's character shows more of his warmth and caring side. Though I don't have much to say about Yuki xD he seems like a random guy that comes in at random scenes but it's only the first couple of eps now so I hope the characters will develop more :)

Guest Khikarugal

I just watched the live action for Ouran High School Host Club and episode 1 was pretty good...I hope this one won't disappoint since it's a remake. ^__^

i though this drama gonna be bad, but it pretty good... of course korean version got more eye candy, but it much better than hana kimi remake....

Shinwoo's character was a bit too emo/stalkerish even though I love Yonghwa xD I just think Shu's character shows more of his warmth and caring side.

ah, so that's what Shu was like in YB....I kinda can't imagine how the Shu/Shinwoo character is played differently(emo-ish) from how Fujigyaya plays it, like you said, warm and caring. His character is just so nice and his voice just makes you want to root for him. Episode 3 was tears.giftears.giftears.gif

I really want to watch YB like right now to know the ending, but at the same time I don;t want to ruin the excitement of waiting every week for a new episode.

Archived