[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

Guest sandy_ben

Tamachan doesnt have a blog or a twitter account, because Johnnys talents are not allowed to have one but they have Jwebs, If you have Android on your phone you could download Johnnys net app there and you just have to pay 600yen/ a month thru credit card and view it there, exp its in Japanese.

but anyways just the other day he posted a jweb, here is that jweb:

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=159055757509711

anyways today is episode 8, im so excited XDD

REALLY !! ok then

please update the link of the ep as soon as u watch it ....and pics a lot of pics ^_^, recaps as well ..pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!

best regards all

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiget^

^I will try my best ^^

BREAKING NEWS: TBS announced this morning:

Ikemen Desu Ne First Stageplay

Ikemen desu ne will have its first stageplay the actors will be from Kis-My-Ft2’s Kitayama Hiromitsu, Miyata Toshiya, Uchi Hiroki and Mio will be Takahara Mizuki. The play will run from Oct 8-20 in Tokyo Asaka ACT theater.

Ren: Kitayama Hiromitsu

Shu: Uchi Hiroki

Yuki: Miyata Toshiya

credits: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110902/gng1109020506000-n1.htm

I think the japanese are really obsessed with this drama LOL I wonder what Tamachan, Taipi, Miichan and Hika feels about this lol I wonder how can they fit the story into 2 hours? but they have released a movie version of YAB before they will probably follow that?

darksmurf juz released ep 7 softsub.

My link

darksmurf juz released ep 7 softsub.

My link

juz for info, from my understanding why Darksmurfsub take so long, coz Area11 chinese sub release late. Think Area11 yesterday nite then release their chinese SRT for ep 7.

if u interested to know abt DSS sub system, can read this link

My link

jinzhi

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...n-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest sandy_ben

IKEMEN DESU NE will be aired very soon only few mins later ...are you ready guys !!! i hope that u will update the recaps ..pics and link of the ep as soon as it will end ....i will be waiting here !!!

enjoy watching ...and rate the ep

Guest Shiget^

EPISODE 8

CAPS:

Will add as I see

JGS APPEARANCE:

6bc621fcgw1dkrd3c8cigj.jpg

MESSAGE BOARD SCENE:

6f381e29gw1dkrd37k087j.jpg

COOKING SCENE

629cefefgw1dkrd55bx9lj.jpg

you can actually see more caps here:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/ikemen+desu+ne

no video yet will post if i see it

JGS cuts from the drama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYWu2HGA4zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb9TZLxN88I

LMAO i read the field report after the confession, since ren said a sweet line again, Miichan feeling embarassed she laughed unintentionally lol and then again tamachan said Why are you laughing? LMAO just like the kissing scene shooting before hahah

Guest sandy_ben

thank u soompi friends i love u all

i hope that u will put a link on tudou becuz panadora doesn't work for me

if any of u have a time i will really be pleased if u put a summary

i love you alll

arigatou ^^

Guest Shiget^

Will translate the JGS scenes while waiting for the video

Ren: Geun Suk!

JGS: Anjell! I'm happy to see you guys again

Ren: Its been a long time

Yuki: Your still kakkoii

Shu: Geun Suk, This is our new member Mio

JGS: So your Mio? Your popular In Korea too

Mio: Thank you very much

JGS: Your so cute~

Mio: Awww..

*photoshoot*

Mio: Geun Suk, What do you like?

JGS: I like (something eel LOL)

Mio: Ohhh Wata..(she was suppose to say watashi which is only said by females) Boku mo daisuki desu (I like it too)

Yuki: I kinda heard I like

Shu: why is Mio so happy

Ren: Arghh what was that 100 points then?

*finish with the photoshoot*

JGS & ANJELL: Good work everyone

Mio to JGS: Good work

hugs mio

JGS: I dont know what Situation you are in but It must be tiring pretending to be man, Mio, its alright I'll keep it as a secret.

Mio: No way~

*hallway* (flashback)

JGS: If you wont get the angel before you, it will fly away

episode 8 download LQ:

http://kismyft2-ph.livejournal.com/6741.html

Guest aoi_enma

shiget,,, arigatou :D

btw, why JGS already knew that she is a girl??

he didn`t meet Mio before, right??

but he say good thing that make Ren catch Mio :)

i absolutely love this ep especially last scene ^^ how Ren can think about making star in the sky by heli?? He is so kakoii ...

btw, i can`t wait for next ep...

another conflict because Ren`s mother...

i can`t resist Ren`s cry tears.giftears.gif

Guest sandy_ben

Will translate the JGS scenes while waiting for the video

Ren: Geun Suk!

JGS: Anjell! I'm happy to see you guys again

Ren: Its been a long time

Yuki: Your still kakkoii

Shu: Geun Suk, This is our new member Mio

JGS: So your Mio? Your popular In Korea too

Mio: Thank you very much

JGS: Your so cute~

Mio: Awww..

*photoshoot*

Mio: Geun Suk, What do you like?

JGS: I like (something eel LOL)

Mio: Ohhh Wata..(she was suppose to say watashi which is only said by females) Boku mo daisuki desu (I like it too)

Yuki: I kinda heard I like

Shu: why is Mio so happy

Ren: Arghh what was that 100 points then?

*finish with the photoshoot*

JGS & ANJELL: Good work everyone

Mio to JGS: Good work

hugs mio

JGS: I dont know what Situation you are in but It must be tiring pretending to be man, Mio, its alright I'll keep it as a secret.

Mio: No way~

*hallway* (flashback)

JGS: If you wont get the angel before you, it will fly away

episode 8 download LQ:

http://kismyft2-ph.livejournal.com/6741.html

thank you so much ...really !!! i want to thank u like 1000 of times

I'm halfway through episode 8, tudou is loading painfully slow...

just came in to say that Tamamori yuta is such an amazing actor, he was good in episode 1, though I don't know if they're filming sched is according to each episode release but it really seems like he's getting better and better!

He's so natural at what he does, there were scenes were the acting was very subtle but he nailed it. Now I can't wait for his next drama.

Guest Shiget^

IKEMEN DESU ON TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION:

Mabuchi-san, and secretary were there, and they were being interviewed while the people in the back were getting ready for ANJELL's performance, ANJELL appeared riding on a car and wearing their red performance clothes. they performed Promise and Futari, they said it was pretty short. the audience were sad that it was too short lol I think they liked Futari the best. also they walked the runaway afterwards.

Kis-My-ft2 were also guested and they performed Everybody Go wearing their white debut outfits.

686db5a0gw1dksky6hmntj.jpg

Miori blogged about here:

http://ameblo.jp/takimotomiori/

they didnt show this live this year they will probably show it on a later date

Guest amnosukebe

yosshaa~~ finally got to watch episode 8. yay!! i really love the part when Ren spoke in the girly voice while reading the newspaper laugh.gif and the chat scene between him and mio is just priceless. kyaaa~ wub.gif somehow i kinda wish they could've twisted the story a bit and make mio at least look at Shu in a more special way.. tears.gif nevermind Yuuki. he's mine. lols. just kidding.. ^^v

again. shiget^-san thank you so much for always keeping us updated! i'm glad kisumai performed as well.biggrin.gif

Tamachan doesnt have a blog or a twitter account, because Johnnys talents are not allowed to have one but they have Jwebs, If you have Android on your phone you could download Johnnys net app there and you just have to pay 600yen/ a month thru credit card and view it  there, exp its in Japanese.

anw,  about the johnny's web app on android, i've already downloaded it eversince that app was anounced but it's just zenzen dame sad.gif it's almost completely useless on my phone, though i know JFC members get to use more special features right, but basically the app does nothing. and im having trouble trying to fix it since almost everything is in Japanese (i suck when it comes to kanji). the only things that i can do is click on the little tabs at the bottom where for example you can view the johnny's list of artists.. i'm really lost when it comes to this app. geez. 

Guest Jacki771

@nostalgia: I like your recap for epi 7 . It was fun to read it, I was giggling many times while reading, esp. when you wrote " ...then Ren opened his beautiful mouth .."

hahahaha ...Yup! His beautiful and hot lips is a real distraction for me in the drama :P

Please continue recapping or giving us a summary of the next episode if you have time.

Thanks all for pics, links, and info .

Archived