Driving School Recommendations

GOOMBA

I'm from Vancouver, BC

TL;DR Baby sister got her learners last year, it's time for her novice test, she's never practiced because mom's vehicle was destroyed by a drunk driver, mom won't let her touch my vehicle because it's modified, need instructor with car

She's booked it for August, so I'm offering to pay for a couple of driving lessons. My question to ya'll is, can some of you recommend specifically any instructor from your personal experience?

I'm not looking for general places and replies with no personal feedback, so no "try youngdrivers". What I'm looking for is, if you've taken a course (even at YD), please post your INSTRUCTOR's name if applicable, his phone number, how many years experience (if applicable), what his vehicle is, and pricing per hour/lesson, and your review of him please!

The only thing I found on this forum for driving schools in Canada was:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/225900-driving-school/

Didn't help - so here's my thread. Thanks in advance for your replies, everyone

Raymond Tong from Perfection Driving school (PH: 604-433-288). He's a bit of a richard simmons bag though. He overreacts over the little things.. he drives a matrix. I don't know if he still does now

He charged me $38/hr, but I think everyone who has him passes on the first try.

Archived