[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 13 and 14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest mleXiHuanNi

yay!! kbsdrama on youtube finally uploaded a preview for ojakgyo brothers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yFqZRrS4g

ahhhh can't wait for the uee and joo won scene!

but i feel like this episode will be a lot on sooyoung and taebum

I gained interest in this drama becoz of softy blog. I have been a silent follower of her blog for a long time now. TB and SY issue is getting hot and also the photos of JE and TH as well. Lets hope for cute scenes between these two pairs in this week's episode. What was last week's episode ratings? Can someone post it? Thanks. Uee has improved a lot in acting.

OMG!!!

FINALLY!!!!

HALLELUYAH! LOL

waaaaaaaaaah! i got excited when i saw the preview pic and the youtube preview! thanks for sharing guys! :D

omg omg omg...i can only imagine Tae Hee taking care of sick Ja Eun!!! :w00t:

coz i know that;s what usually happen in kdramas! lol

and that's when the slow cheezy background song with slow motion and reminiscing scenes happen as the guy or the girl takes care of the other person!!! :lol:

if that happens, i will be amazed with myself and kinda weirded out....coz that proves i watch too many dramas..hahahah

anyways, cant wait tomorrow!!!!!!!

im so excited!

hope its not disappointing!

more more MORE CUTE SCENES PLZZZZ!!!

oh! it would be fun if they could add some scenes of the maknae brother seeing how Tae Hee treats her, and gets jealous!!!!

i love dramassssss! :P

that's it?? lol

there's not much UEE and JOO WON scenes...aigoo

anyways, am i the only one who finds UEE's rival (i dunno her name) cute?? hehe

i like her attitude towards Joo Won, she's always all over him, and i wonder why he never liked her?

i mean, she acts nice towards him...its not like she acts bean pie like she does with UEE....

i like the scene when she visits joo won in his office, and his partner teasing him! lol

and eventhough he acts kinda mean towards her, i could see he still cares a bit,

coz he gave her his jacket, im assuming it's to cover her body?, and i find it cute! :D

omg, i think im liking their pairing now more than joo won and uee...haha

this is wat happens when they dont give us more cute scenes!!!

Guest alicechen

Episode 15 (HanRel 450p) is up!

Download links here.

daRings, the rival girl is harmless (to me) and adorable. I want MOAR scenes with our leading couple though. Please! blush.gif

Guest antinh85

I am seriously getting impatient. Our main couple seems to get less screen time together as the series goes on.

I have a feeling that the drama is going to pair up the makae with the pregnant girl's sister. Wouldn't that be a complicated mix! lol

But the last scene with her and the mom was touching. Maybe because i'm still on cryinig streak from a chinese drama "bu bu jing xin". lol

I still love this drama, I really do yet I totally agree!

dear KBS why won't you let the main couple be together for.. more than 5 minutes? please <3

my shipper-heart needs more worth shipping scenes..

as for today.. I guess I'll spazz over Uee/ajumma warm moments? ㅋㅋㅋ

I've been hating that ajumma for a little bit and I'm sincerely glad about the two now getting along and

running hand in hand (from the pv)

but I still, truly hope about a little bit more Uee/JooWon for tomorrow! fighting ;D

Guest thanatus000

i really love UEE´s acting in the last scene of todays epi......you can feel that she´s in pain at the same time you can see the longing in her eyes.....longing for care of someone i bet it´s a mom´s care what she miss cause we know that though she has someone she can call mom still she didn´t feel any care from her....

** I really like this drama watch all episodes up to 8 as subbed why are they taking long for the rest to come out we are now on episode 16 I'm still waiting for the other episodes to appear subbed any idea where I can watch them without downloading them - this reminds me the You Smile but with a different angle.. I love too see JooWoo and Uee end up as a couple but in order for that we really need to see some sort of love action from the them both..

Guest mleXiHuanNi

Ahhh! I saw a picture of Joo Won on the Ojakgyo Facebook Page!

My link

The caption said he's supposedly drunk!! But it's too early for him to be drunk over UEE -___- so it is probably because of the case he is working on and he couldn't get the proof or something..

Argh I neeeed more Joo Won and UEE scenes nowwwwww!

Ahhh! I saw a picture of Joo Won on the Ojakgyo Facebook Page!

My link

The caption said he's supposedly drunk!! But it's too early for him to be drunk over UEE -___- so it is probably because of the case he is working on and he couldn't get the proof or something..

Argh I neeeed more Joo Won and UEE scenes nowwwwww!

He went home drunk from drinking his work buddies and he went inside UEE's camp tent! I thought at last we have more interaction between the two of them but the scene got cut and the episode ended for tonight! Nyaaah! We have to wait for another week! Oh well... at least there can be something we can look forward to.

Archived