[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :crazy:

WHY WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CUT OFF THE GOOOOOD PART?!!!! :angry:

sooooo annoying!!!

when i saw Tae Hee went to UEE's tent, and staring at her like that...i was like

XuwZ8.gif

then the anticipation builds and i was like

1Drrl.gif (lol ok maybe not exactly like this...but u know wat i mean pwahahaha)

but then they cut it off....

QmdIz.gif

oh c'mon now......!!!!!!

a week to wait again??!!! :tears:

it'd better be worth it next week! or i will kill someone!

----------

EDIT:

btw, i got a few questions:

1. Why does Tae hee's partner always address him as "HYUNG"?? does that mean Tae Hee is suppose to be older than him?!! :blink:....he looks alot older than tae hee tho...LOL

2. How old is Tae Hee suppose to be??? even UEE calls him "ajusshi" eventhough clearly, they look about the same age!

i know he once told uee not to call him oppa, but why ajusshi??? haha

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :crazy:

WHY WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CUT OFF THE GOOOOOD PART?!!!! :angry:

sooooo annoying!!!

when i saw Tae Hee went to UEE's tent, and staring at her like that...i was like

*quoted image*

then the anticipation builds and i was like

*quoted image* (lol ok maybe not exactly like this...but u know wat i mean pwahahaha)

but then they cut it off....

*quoted image*

oh c'mon now......!!!!!!

a week to wait again??!!! :tears:

it'd better be worth it next week! or i will kill someone!

HAHAHAHA!!! I HAD THE SAME REACTION AS YOU DID, BUT THOSE THUMBNAILS ARE FUNNY~~~ KEKEKEKEKEKE

to be honest love episode 16 is my favourite i cant wait for more now in anticpation what tae hee would say to baek ja eun - I guess along the lines 'what are u doing to me baek ja eun, I going crazy your your ermm and go for a kiss so wanna see this

Guest antinh85

btw, i got a few questions:

1. Why does Tae hee's partner always address him as "HYUNG"?? does that mean Tae Hee is suppose to be older than him?!! :blink:....he looks alot older than tae hee tho...LOL

2. How old is Tae Hee suppose to be??? even UEE calls him "ajusshi" eventhough clearly, they look about the same age!

i know he once told uee not to call him oppa, but why ajusshi??? haha

UEE is only suppose to be 19 or so. Since she just started college. I might be wrong. She might be couple years in college but she shouldn't be any older than 22 if that is the case. while Tae Hee is suppose be late 20s. So i don't think their age gap is that big. I think the reason why she does not call him oppa because they are not that close. Plus, it sort of a way of respect. She looks up to him as older figure like his dad, who helped her out during those times.

OMG i love that scene today where she opened the door and saw the two brothers. Hilarious! Tae Hee looks like she's going to eye-rape him even though he's fully clothed. The way he was holding that shirt hiding behind Tae Pil looks so funny. Like a little kid.. hahha Man these brothers must have never have a girlfriend before.

Seriously! I was furious like you guys. They couldn't give us the last 2 minutes to them. I don't care about the other couple. Geez!

UEE is only suppose to be 19 or so. Since she just started college. I might be wrong. She might be couple years in college but she shouldn't be any older than 22 if that is the case. while Tae Hee is suppose be late 20s. So i don't think their age gap is that big. I think the reason why she does not call him oppa because they are not that close. Plus, it sort of a way of respect. She looks up to him as older figure like his dad, who helped her out during those times.

OMG i love that scene today where she opened the door and saw the two brothers. Hilarious! Tae Hee looks like she's going to eye-rape him even though he's fully clothed. The way he was holding that shirt hiding behind Tae Pil looks so funny. Like a little kid.. hahha  Man these brothers must have never have a girlfriend before.

Seriously! I was furious like you guys. They couldn't give us the last 2 minutes to them. I don't care about the other couple. Geez!

ahh ok! thanks! :D

oh i love that scene too! i forgot to mention...its just funny how he still covered his body with a towel eventough clearly he was wearing a tank top (which looks effing hot on him btw ;) never saw him taht expose b4! and im loving his lean body! ok imma stop this is getting...*cough*)

and i love the maknae's reaction! hahah he makes it seem like no girl has ever seen his upper body!

gosh....those brothers are sooo innocent and pure and cuteeee! lol :wub:

maybe they havent dated b4???

i kinda doubt...coz the maknae knows aloooot about a girl....so why does he act like he's so innocent and surprised when uee saw his upper body? lol its not like he's just wearing a boxer! ahhaha

but i think Tae hee has never had a gf...coz i remember the older bro told him he's so cold or something like that...

wooohooo! in that case, UEE will be his 1st! omomomomomo!!! :w00t:

hmm now that i think about it, did Ja Eun have lots of guys before? coz she's famous???

Guest mleXiHuanNi

Right near the ending with Joo Won and Uee... and they just switched the scene. I'm like DAMN. I rather have it end with Joo Won's face staring at Uee LOL.

I'm hoping he collapse on her and then she just let's him sleep and he wakes up first, he see's her sleeping. But I feel like it's too early for that to happen. All my predictions are always wrong xD LOL.

Or after he stares at her for awhile, he finally has some sense into him and his heart starts beating and he gets all nervous every time he sees her.

Damn I need the Ice Caramel Macchiato or cappuccino scene ahaha. Show us a scene where he is debating whether to buy it or not. Ahah there goes my imagining scenes again.

OMG i love that scene today where she opened the door and saw the two brothers. Hilarious! Tae Hee looks like she's going to eye-rape him even though he's fully clothed. The way he was holding that shirt hiding behind Tae Pil looks so funny. Like a little kid.. hahha Man these brothers must have never have a girlfriend before.

I watched episode 10 last night on KBS World and there was a line said by UEE's character that she's 24 years old.

Guest antinh85

I watched episode 10 last night on KBS World and there was a line said by UEE's character that she's 24 years old.

OH really! so the character age is same as her real age. Thanks for correcting me. I just watch the raws and have no idea what they were saying. But that is kind of old for being in college. So is she suppose to be getting her masters?

Guest Spellbound313

The written preview for episode 17 is out!!!

술에 취한 태희는 자은의 텐트에 들어가 잠이 들고, 당황한 자은은

태희를 깨워보지만 아무 소용이 없다.

새벽에 눈을 뜬 태희는 깜짝 놀라 후다닥 텐트에서 뛰쳐나오는데...

태범과 수영은 결혼식을 간소하게 치르기로 합의하고, 각자 부모님께 알린다.

복자와 창식은 아들의 결혼에 도움을 못 줘 미안함을 느낀다.

@ mleXiHuanNi I can't really understand it all but I think you may be right about the sleep scene. ^^

I think I'm the only one who watches this drama for Sooyoung and Taebum. (not that i dont like TaeHee and JaEun!)

I just want to see Taebum falling for Sooyoung while she continues liking him secretly. I watched the latest one with partial subs, so I'm guessing it's either Sooyoung's mom is disagreeing of Taebum because: 1)He rejected sooyoung first, so she has this bad impression of him, or 2)because of his family background.

either way, it's not gonna be easy for a contract-marriage for these two.

TaeHee/JaEun fans shouldn't be impatient. it's usually the case for weekend dramas to put the "lead" couple together near the end~ but hopefully this one defies the odds. right now though, the focus will be on Sooyoung and Taebum (lucky for me, i guess!) but once those two are settled, they'll take a backseat. I'll bet my monopoly money that the next couple will be the big bro and HaNa's mom, esp after that confession.

^ lol ur monopoly money (i used to play that game) :D

i agree, ryt now the drama focuses heavily on taebum couple (i usually skip their parts..lol)

and i think the next one will be the older bro too, the confession was really sad! she just got rejected! awwww and when she cried while driving i got really sad..

anyways, i have a feeling there's also going to be some kind of loveline between the maknae bro and the auntie of sooyoung!

i actually would like to watch their love story (if ever) coz the maknae bro's character is really funny :D

Guest lucky_moon

I just resume watching te drama bt this time on KBSW, l will catch up with the new eps that airs on KBS once things starts to get exciting.

태희를 깨워보지만 아무 소용이 없다.

@ mleXiHuanNi I can't really understand it all but I think you may be right about the sleep scene. ^^

From what l understand TH got drunk and enter JE tent to sleep and there is no way to wake him u, he opens his eyes on the morning and discover he is sleeping in the tent. TB agree to the wedding agreement and they inform their parents about the marriage, *the mother is happy but sad on the same time for her son marriage* nt sure abt this one.

태희를 깨워보지만 아무 소용이 없다.

Thanks for providing the preview! :)

I just resume watching te drama bt this time on KBSW, l will catch up with the new eps that airs on KBS once things starts to get exciting.

From what l understand TH got drunk and enter JE tent to sleep and there is no way to wake him u, he opens his eyes on the morning and discover he is sleeping in the tent. TB agree to the wedding agreement and they inform their parents about the marriage, *the mother is happy but sad on the same time for her son marriage* nt sure abt this one.

Hi lucky_moon!

Here's my understanding of the part you were confused about (last sentence of the preview):

"Bok Ja and Chang Shik cannot help with their son's wedding causing them to feel sorry."

Guest mleXiHuanNi

태희를 깨워보지만 아무 소용이 없다.

Yay!! I just read @lucky_moon's translation. I am so excited! Damn now I have the feeling she might be out of the tent because doesn't she have to work on the farm? But seriously hoping UEE is still asleep. And I hope the mother doesn't see!!

I think I'm the only one who watches this drama for Sooyoung and Taebum. (not that i dont like TaeHee and JaEun!)

I just want to see Taebum falling for Sooyoung while she continues liking him secretly. I watched the latest one with partial subs, so I'm guessing it's either Sooyoung's mom is disagreeing of Taebum because: 1)He rejected sooyoung first, so she has this bad impression of him, or 2)because of his family background.

Ey! I am also looking forward to the love development between Tae Bum and Soo Young. sweatingbullets.gif Aja, aja!

Guest thanatus000

i think the main reason why SY´s mom is like that beacause of what she heard through SY´aunt...that TB really know about SY pregnancy but doesn´t want to marry her...and to learn that SY begged TB to marry her, for a parents perspective, it really hurts...it´not that SY is bad woman or not capable person...

태희를 깨워보지만 아무 소용이 없다.

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

A drunken Taehui enters Jaeun's tent and falls asleep, and a flustered Jaeun

tries to wake Taehui up, but it's no use.

Taehui wakes up in the morning and runs, shocked, out of the tent.

Taebum and Sooyeong agree to just simply get married (a simple wedding?), and let both of their parents know.

Bokja and Changsik feel bad that they can't help with their son's marriage/wedding.

[if no-one else minds, I wouldn't mind translating the written previews as soon as they are posted here XP It's the least I can offer to this thread.]

Archived