[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this be subbed?

Don't know about subbing teams but since this will air on KBSWorld (Asia/Europe) in 3 weeks' time, the TV-ripped eps would probably start appearing at AM- Addiction about a month later.

for anyone who has watched the 1st 2 episodes and understand what is going on, what is it that the guys in the Hwang family along w/ who I think is Grandma trying to

hide from the Mommy? And how does that relate to the Baek family

?

I just love these types of scenes:

The Hwang men minus Tae Hee at Tae Bum's flat discussing matters away from the Mommy of the family, only to have Mommy come unexpectedly. The guys response? Make themselves scarce as quickly as possible (one in the closet, one under the kitchen table, and one behind a box) leaving Tae Bum to deal w/ Mommy.

I just love it when two or more generations of the same family "think" alike in a particular situation. Reminds me of the scene in the HK drama "Venture Against Time" where we had the grandfather, the father, and the son all in the son's room with one expression on their face while clipping their nails and putting their nail clippings into one trash can at the same time. Of course, there, the situation was more hilarious because we had a 20 year old father (from the 60's), a 30 year old grandfather (from the 40's) and a 40 year-old son (from the 21st century) [the grandfather and father time-traveling to the 21st century from their respective time periods, each not knowing the other since by the time one was born, the other had died]. A person happening upon the room would be shaking their heads should they hear the 40-yr old man call the 20-yr old Father, while the 30-yr old Grandfather.

Guest dramaok

for anyone who has watched the 1st 2 episodes and understand what is going on, what is it that the guys in the Hwang family along w/ who I think is Grandma trying to

hide from the Mommy? And how does that relate to the Baek family

?

Hwang Chang-Shik and Baek Inho are highschool alums.

They are both reckless and hapless in their business dealings.

Both are also immature and accident-prone.

Hwang seems to have a tendency to lose a lot of money through business venture failures.

so his father, wanting to preserve their orchard/farm, put the farm under Baek's care for 10 years,

to be returned back to Hwang when that ten years was up.

They are now a month before the 10-year lease is up. so Hwang came to claim it, or at least use the farm as collateral to get a loan,

to salvage his lifestyle and put out urgent fires at his companies. but Baek refurses, saying the 10 years isn't up yet,

but both Hwang and Baek know it's because Baek doesn't really want to give the farm back to Hwang.

now, Hwang and his mom deceived the wife 10 years ago, saying he actually inherited the farm from some uncle (made up).

The mother and son pair deceived the wife (daughter-in-law) in their effort to appease her. Hwang seems to have lost a lot of money in his various dealings as well (like future real-estate development and stocks) so 10 years ago, when he was asked to watch over the farm, he and his mother lied to the wife.

he told his sons just now that he was going to confess to her after a year or two, after seeing her happy for once,

but he never got around to it.

it looks like from the previews, that Baek goes missing in China (maybe on purpose to evade police and creditors).

so then, now no one in Korea knows that the farm is actually Baek's, outside of the Hwang family.

I will folow it and so happy that KBSWord will air it xD~ plz notice the time, when it's up .

Can you please tell me how we could watch a show on kbs world? i'm confused. is it an online thing...can we stream it? Thank you.

waaah! finally i found this thread!!!

i will be following this drama evethough it has like 50 ep!!! coz of jo Won and UEE!!! i love that guy! he's soooooooo good in acting especially in baker king!!! and he's damn handsome and charming!!

plus i really like UEE too! she's my girl idol! lol :D

i wonder why they have to make this drama that long though....i think it's better if its short but has substance than long coz sometimes it tends to be too draggy if its this long.....

anyways, i hope UEE and Jo Won has a kiss scene!!! kyaaaaaaa!!!!!! *spazz*

they look good together in real life btw!

i wouldn't be surprised if they ever start dating right after the drama ends....coz they will be working together for this long! lol

Guest Tekashi

[Drama] Ojakgyo Brothers

episodes 1 & 2

available to download at

Kpopweb

* NOTE: We`re going to keep posting this drama, so check us for follow episodes! *

Archived