[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainyrainy

semi-fly , JE and TH's bro's meeting will be for business this time and the 20 dates thing didn't start yet , I wonder if JE rejected TH becoz from the written preview seems TH couldn't get the meaning of what she said and that's why he is going to ask TP for more explanation which leads me to assume that she didn't reject him , at least not directly , I guess she told him indirectly that she still likes him too or that he needs to wait for her , it has to be something like that .

about the 20 daye thing I guess TH's bro will stop it as soon as he can approach TH ( unless he really falls in love with JE ) becoz I still think he did all this plan just to push TH to come to him since he knows TH cares for JE .

태희의 고백에 자은은 가슴이 벅차오르고 설렌다. 무슨 말을 해야 할지 몰라

겨우 한마디를 내뱉은 자은. 태희는 자은의 대답을 해석하기 위해 밤새 고민하다가

결국 태필을 찾아가 연애상담을 하는데…

한편, 수영은 혜령과 함께 취재를 나가게 되고, 혜령이 태범에게

아직 미련이 있음을 알게된다. 수영의 마음은 심란한데…

태범은 계속 회사에서 혜령과 부딪치자 결국 혜령에게 결혼사실을 밝히고…

YET ANOTHER TRANSLATION!!! XD

Taehui's confession makes Jaeun's heart-rate clim dramatically. Not knowing what to say,

Jaeun just blurts something out. Jaeun's answer leaves Taehui unable to sleep that night,

so he goes to Taepil for relationship advice...

Meanwhile Suyeong and Hyerung go out to cover (a story), Hyerung makes it known

that she still has regrets towards Taebum. Sooyoung's mind becomes distracted after that...

Taebom keeps running into Hyerung at the company, and in the end he confesses to Hyerung that he's married...

Eheh... it's not 100% but yeah. Just another translation to go with the previous one XP

hi there,

i'm actually really curious about what taehee said to jaeun. can someone provide me translation of what he said to her or any links to it. a zillion thanks in advance. :)

LOL well idk if the other person updated yet, but I can tell you vaguely what Taehee said. Starting from when he grabbed JE's arm to stop her from leaving.

"Don't go...Don't meet with Kim Jaeha(?). I don't like you meeting with Kim. I don't like you meeting with him, or even calling him, more than that I hate seeing you smiling in front of that jerk (he used a stronger word but no profanities allowed here XP). Baek Jaeun... because of you I keep seeing(?) the guy who calls himself my hyung (ehhh he said something like that). For making the same mistakes, and the accident during the investigation (?I think, idk he started mumbling), I'm sorry. It won't happen again. But... it seems like I made another mistake again, so don't meet with Kim Jaeha(?). There's a promise I made to you that I couldn't keep. I couldn't once cleanly "cut off" my feelings. Baek Jaeun... I... I... I still like you."

YEEEEEEE wasn't that so sweet? XD I couldn't understand the name of the guy though, sowwie ><

Tae Hee & Jaeun ICE CARAMEL MACCHIATO COUPLE!! <3 YaYY!! Lol

I'm hoping that they have more progress on the next two episodes this coming weekend!!

When i say progress means HUGS, HOLDING HANDS OR maybe more like a KISS :wub: lol

Well let's all hope so *crossing fingers*

GUYS!!!

I'm so excited!

someone from youtube shared me this new Joo Won interview show guesting!!

and they were teasing him with UEE!

it seems soooo funny and cuteeee!!! :w00t:

here's the link!:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wEye_xVEeLc/

Joo won starts @15:15-16:55 and the guy from his new movie mentioned UEE to him! i think he knows something fishy about them or something! lol

and @45:40 and onwards, its when they showed Joo WOn's answer to something, and they played a game with a book , and i think it was related to UEE, and they kept teasing him!!! soooo cuteeee and funny!! :D

I hope any kind soul would translate this for us!! please! lol

i'm so curious on what they are talking about! kyaaaa! :wub:

GUYS!!!

I'm so excited!

someone from youtube shared me this new Joo Won interview show guesting!!

and they were teasing him with UEE!

it seems soooo funny and cuteeee!!! :w00t:

here's the link!:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wEye_xVEeLc/

Joo won starts @15:15-16:55 and the guy from his new movie mentioned UEE to him! i think he knows something fishy about them or something! lol

and @45:40 and onwards, its when they showed Joo WOn's answer to something, and they played a game with a book , and i think it was related to UEE, and they kept teasing him!!! soooo cuteeee and funny!! :D

I hope any kind soul would translate this for us!! please! lol

i'm so curious on what they are talking about! kyaaaa! :wub:

I can't watch this.. can any kind soul upload this interview on youtube? Please please....

I hope someone kind will upload that part on youtube.. Something fishy should be going on betweem them for the other guy to mention uee... Or is it just my wild imagination..no matter wht i want to watch that clip someone pleaseee !!!!! Btw i cant wait for this saturday ^_^

I just watched it (at http://www.megavideo.com/?d=AWJQODF6 around 15:12)

I understand a little Korean... I guess they asked him what he is interested in nowadays and Uhm Tae Woong replied for him saying that he is so interested in Uee... :wub: And Nayoung asked if he liked that type of girls...

Then Joo won said that since they are acting in a drama as a couple, he is somehow interested in her! :wub:

at around 45:38

Joo won says that he would like to have a sweet love...

They ask Joo won his ideal type and he says someone who treats elders well... and it has been 5 years since he was in a relationship...

Later he asks the book if he could have a sweet love... Then in the book it's written that he is under the same light with her (she is close to him)... So everyone is like "ahh it's Uee"... He says that she is just a friend he favors and that they had a hubae-sunbae relationship and that even the teachers liked her so much since she was so hardworking... then Uhm Tae Woong says that "so she treats elders well"... and Joo won is like "why did I say that?"

Then they ask him to ask the book if that person is Na young (lady sitting next to him) and he does it... The answer of the book is that Nayoung has a rival... And everyone say that so Joo won has Uee and Na young is the rival... Then later the MC tells him to call Uee now and joo won laughs...

-- I didn't know that Joo won knew Uee even before ojakgyo brothers... They were at the same university I guess! It's sooo sweet... It would be nice to see them together in real life... :wub: :wub: :wub:

How does the book thingy work? And what was Joo Won's answer on the card? I only understood him talking abt Romeo and Juliet...and he said something about romance, that he was burdened by something and scared of being hurt. And he did say they were junior-senior in uni or senior high....i wish i could have understood more. Wonder what Uee was thinking if she watched this.... :sweatingbullets:

Btw, that is the shortest hair I have seen JW with. He must have been filming OB while recording this show but i dun remember seeing him with such a short cut in the drama... =))

Guest pickles

Hi! I actually posted translations of that interview on soulsrebel.wordpress! But I shall just post it here as well too :)

From what I understand, at about 11:56 MC Yoo Jae Suk introduced Joowon and said he pretty much became a star the minute he had his debut in Baker King Kim Tak Gu. And our joowon says very humbly and a little shyly that, “yes.. it may be seen that way.” Then the MCs said his period of anonymity wasn’t very long. And joowon says, “Honestly, compared to others, I have not really experienced a long period of time where I was unknown to people so I don’t really know what it feels like. But in future I may not do very well too.” Awwww so humble! <3

At 13:40 Joowon talks about his taewoong hyung. He said that taewoong always likes to text even when they are right next to each other on the filming set. He will ask questions like, "Oh was today's filming tiring? What time will filming end?" The texts are not about any secrets too. Hahaha taewoon and his phone.

At about 15:45, MC Yoo Jae Suk asked joowon what is he most interested in at the moment. Then joowon ponders for a while. Uhm Tae Woong immediately said, I know! UEE! Hahahaha, then Joowon got very shy and embarassed. He goes on to say that he is currently filming a drama (our beloved ojakgyo!) with UEE. He said that normally when he films a drama or movie, he will take more interest in his co-stars. Just like when he was filming the movie, he paid alot of attention to his Tae Woong hyung. And he even gets jealous when others are very close to Tae Woong hyung. So now, that's the case with UEE.

HEEHEEEEE omg I was really squealing when I heard that!!!! Hahaha he totally didn't deny that he has high interest in UEE! Wahahah may not be romantic interest of course, but it makes the fangirl in me soooo excited!!

At 16:27, Joowon also said that his alcoholic threshold is very low and he can't really hold his liquor. So he gets a bit nervous when he has to go for drinking. If I heard correctly, he said he is trying to train his threshold and drinks about 2 glass a day. But he hasn't been very successful with that. Heheh omg drunk taehee is soo cute, I think drunk joowon will be super funny tooooo!

At 22:08, Uhm Tae Woong said that Joowon likes to sing a lot. Sung Dong Il also complimented that joowon sings very well. Then the others asked him to sing a little now. And omgggggg, he belts out this line from This Is The Moment (Jekyll and Hyde) with his AMAZINGGGG singing prowess! *faints* Everyone on the show was really impressed too! Then they mentioned briefly about him being a musical actor, and the female mc spazz over him for a while. Hehe.

At about 45:40 MC Jae Suk held up a card that says "Passionate Love". And joowon raised his hand to say that's his!!! Hahah, then the female MC says, he's at the right age for that. Then MC Jae Suk asks "perhaps, is it with UEE?" Joowon gets all embarassed, "No no that's not it." During 1st year in high school, he watched the Romeo and Juliet musical. After he watched it, he fell deep into the fantasy and wondered if he could love like that as well, even though its not a real story. Then the mc asks if he has dated before. And he says "Yes I have, but it wasn't that type of love like in Romeo and Juliet." (AWWWW what a romantic at heart!! <3)

Then the female MC asked about his ideal type. As he said in many interviews, "The most important thing for me is that she is good to elders." (meaning that she's respectful and polite to elders) And the MCs are amazed that he has such thoughts at his young age of 25 (korean age). Then the mc asks again when was the last time he dated. And he said about 5 years ago. Everyone in the studio got shocked that he has been single for so long.

He continues by saying that he felt more pressured to earn money for his fees. As he was doing musicals, he felt guilty if he gets distracted and do other things. So he didn't get a chance to date. "If I miss her, I won't be able to see her," he said and that makes him feel sad. *faints again*

Then the MCs asked him about now, and he said, "Now that I have a little more freedom, so…" wahaha then UTW interrupts and joked that, "you'd be free when you're about 60, so date then." Joowon said he really didnt have such time in the past. Awwww.

Anyway, the MCs said "So that's what you want to ask (the book) right? Whether you would be able to fall passionately in love." Anddddd MC YJS announced that the book said yes! Specifically, the words were 등잔 밑이 어둡다. Ok, its a bit hard to explain that cause its a korean/chinese proverb. For those who know chinese, its about the same meaning as 燈下不明. It literally means that its the darkest right below the lamp. So it implies something like it is the hardest for the person (in this case, our joowon) closest to it (in this case, passionate love) to know. *cue: ooooooooooooooooooh!!!*

Hahahah then Lee Na Young, gets really excited and said that she is "below the lamp". But MC YJS says that the person "below the lamp" may not be here, but she may be in your drama!! Hehe, then UTW says, "So it's… UEE?" Hahahahahah. MC YJS says, "Anyone will say it's UEE too!" hehe then they tease him further by saying when they talk about UEE, his whole face gets brighter, in contrast to when Na Young claiming that she's the lamp. HAHAHHA. But in any case, the MCs asked him to interpret it for himself. YJS says that though this book may not really be true about the future, it can give you some strength and hope, "So call her (as in UEE) now!" HAHA.

Then they asked him what are some of UEE's merits. Joowon says, "Actually we're senior-and-junior in university. Since then, she has always been a very hardworking friend." And at this point, UTW teases him again, "You've been watching out for her since then right?" LOL! Joowon gets lost for words for a moment and they continue teasing that he can't lie well. Anyway Joowon continues, "She's really hardworking. Even when she entered this drama, all the veteran actors really adore her. She's not just any other young girl…" And UTW teases him again, "So she's good to elders too?" (which is joowon's ideal type!!!) HAHAHA, UTW really loves teasing him. Joowon continues, "That's not it… Seeing how much the veterans love her, she's must really a good person."

Then UTW suggest that they get Joowon to ask the book another question, whether things will go well between joowon and UEE. And everyone eggs him on to try! Ahaha but to make things less awkward for him, they asked him to ask "is the person below the lamp Lee Na Young?" And the answer that the book gives is "A rival will appear!" HAHAH. Everyone wonders who the rival will be, and MC YJS chants, "UEE! UEE! UEE! UEE!" hahahahahha!!

——————————————————————————————–

phew omg that was so long! I tried to just translate all the parts pertaining to joowon! <3 Hehe, pardon me if its not accurate cause I'm still in the midst of learning korean! Hope it helps!

Anyway, I saw some picture about an everland date for our taehee and jaeun!!!!!! Omggg seriously cannot wait for that scene!!! :D

omg thanks for the translation hehe so he knew UEE even before doing this drama..i thought so too since they attend same university..hmm seriously they should date for real or even get married later in life..perfect for each other..anyway where did u see that pics can you give us a link please pretty please im dying here..ive never been interested in any drama couple like i do now for this couple..

TB's in-laws visit his parents..SY and TB kinda fight abt H and she tells him she's gonna meet other guys too, TB says fine!..TH talks to TP in his room about the girl he likes, TP asks if it's JE, TP denies it *LOL* ...... TH visits JE in school i think and sees her being playful with PD guy. He looks jealous. JE walks over and asks TH something but he says no (cld not catch the question as the music was too loud)..TH walks away with a weird/cute expression looking puzzled........Ending scene was TH and PD guy grabbing each others' collar like the other time. Looked less intense tho...

Sorry, my korean is quite blah. Did my best... =)

*E35 video preview translation : TH used the old excuse “this is happening to someone I know..” to get dating advice from TP. icon_smile.gif?m=1308957871g

SY’s parents go the Hwang’s family and SY’s dad says his wife spoke too harshly at Y’s store. TB’s mom says: since you put it that way I understand and forgive everything.  SY’s mom looks confused: forgive? (I don’t think SY’s mom came to apologize - bet there will be more fighting)

SY yells at TB: Han HR got divorced even though you know you are saying you will keep working with her? TB: yes I am. SY: fine then I am going to meet another man. TB: do whatever you want.

TH says to TP : there is a hoobae (person who is younger than him) who works with me and ….TP: is it a girl problem? TH: that hoobae likes some girl and he confessed…TP: did Ja Eun do that? TH (in full denial): why is Baek JE’s name coming out here?

(TH is stalking KJ and J while they are on their date. J smiles and playfully hits KJ’s arm so TH does not look happy) TP voice yells: no matter how curious you are you must be patient and hang in there cuz love is “mildang”. *Mildang is the abbreviated form of the korean words for push and pull. So it describes when lovers want to either test how someone feels, or keep things interesting. So you aren’t always the devoted boyfriend or girlfriend, but you seem nice, interested, and affectionate one moment, and then you cold and disinterested in the next. Like a game between lovers.

J asks TH: did you perhaps come here to see me? TH: no. when TH walks away, KJ said : Wow, that’s really petty.

*Credit goes to Joonni for her great job explaining “Mildang” and filling in the blanks. :)

PS: I don't own this so this CREDIT goes to http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com they do the recapping for OJAKGYO BROTHERS smile.gif pls check out their site for more details!! thank you =)

*Edit - they actually have some screenshots for our COFFEE COUPLE ep 35 preview, since none of us can't view the video on the kbs2 site. go check it out now!! wub.gif

Archived