[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mei8805

Dear Ojakgyo Brothers family, is our Tae-Ja couple had a new project or CF? because i found photos from DC joowon and from uie source and they take a photos with same people..i think this is new photos.. here the photos :?ui=2&ik=34d2762486&view=att&disp=safe&r
?ui=2&ik=34d2762486&view=att&th=14379902

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just went back and watched this a 2nd time! I remember when I first watched it, I really liked TH & JE and TP& the aunt, but this time I actually liked TB and SY's interactions much more. I think they're my favorite pairing for this show. They were just adorable. I think I just liked that their struggles came from themselves instead of from outside forces and the moment when they finally worked things out was the most rewarding for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been wandering around in Soompi Forum world, and just realized that I haven't visited Ojakgyo thread! :)) :)) :))My love for Hwang Tae Hee is commemorated by using his name for my Twitter ID: Ob3Hwang... :)I still love this drama and the brotherhood and the love story...Well, I just want to visit this thread to tell you that...;;) ;;) ;;)After this drama, Joo Won had played in other dramas (and movies)... but Joo Won as Hwang Tae Hee was really like falling in love with my first love... And first love never dies.... :x :x :x :x 

Archived