[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest antinh85

^^ I hope KJ will not be there so our couple could have their moments. I hope TH gets injure pretty bad too, so JE will be crying uncontrollably so that he'll see that she still loves him dearly. Now that she's in danger, he'll stay by her side to keep her safe... That would be sweet.... Satruday! please come sooner

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong, running wild! I love TB and SY couple as well. You are not alone in watching out for progress in their relationship. It was actually a good plot development that TB is showing jealousy to SY's sunbae. I am also thrilled to see that TB is becoming more sensitive to the needs of SY. I am relieved that SY's love for him is not one-sided.

annyeong zenti! glad i'm not the only who loves TB & SY :w00t:

i was really surprised when that sunbae was introduced. i've been hoping for something like this so TB could quickly realize his feelings for SY but i thought writer-nim gonna play out that "ex girlfriend of TB" card instead. so i was truly surprised & happy for that development. he even started to drive her car. it's usually SY who drove him around. so that's good.

i also love it when TB pulled SY into his embrace in eps 25. he's now all touchy-feely with SY blush.gif i guess SY's sincerity to TB has finally paid off. just wait till TB realizes SY actually has feelings for him since whenever.

Guest rainyrainy

^^ I hope KJ will not be there so our couple could have their moments. I hope TH gets injure pretty bad too, so JE will be crying uncontrollably so he'll see that he'll see that she still loves him dearly. Now that she's in danger, he'll stay by her side to keep her safe... That would be sweet.... Satruday! please come sooner

@antinh85 I'm just wishing the same , an injured TH becoz of rescuing JE , this is the only way JE's heart will melt  and this will be the only way for him to take off all the anger she has in her heart against him .

@running_wild : I start loving this drama becoz TB-SY's couple , I'm still in love with this couple , even though now I love them all along with TH-JE's couple  , and I'm so happy with those new events and the presence of this sanbae and a jealous TB is just toooooo cute and pleasant to watch :)

PS : did u see how JE was looking to TH when he left the restaurent at the begining of yesterday's epi , her eyes showed how much she's missing him and she was like  wishing he will turn and give her a last look , that was so revealing , I wish she will stop hurting him and herself , very soon , both of them , with all the suffer they are living , with their parents abandoning them , they really need each others love and care to start have faith in life again .

EDIT : the pic posted by antinh85 is an old one from epi 8 , it's not a new pic so no fear , TH will preserve his new hotty look wub.gif

Guest hundredhide

am i the only one who loves TB & SY couple? they r so funny, so cute & so sweet. just so meant for each other. i really love their scenes in eps 27 & 28. i think they balance out the heartbreaking scenes between TH & JE.

omg finally a TB&SY lover! i've been lurking around for awhile but most ppl only talked about JE and TH. But i actually like TB&SY more. They are so funny and a lot less angsty than JE&TH.

The last 2 episodes has seen massive progressed in their relationship. I'm glad to see that TB has finally started appreciating and sensing SY's presence ^^

^ wait...he's back to looking like that?!!! :blink:

no way..

that couldn't be. lol

that pic looks like it was from episodes before...

but if it is for ep 29, then wow..he changed again!

he's back to his old not-caring-look!

(although, i must admit..i like that look too! he looks hot and manly! grrrr blush.gif )

Also, i'm kinda confused about his Step-Brother.

can someone explain this to me to make it clearer?

so basically, PD kim said he is his Hyung.

but how did that happen, when Tae Hee was abondoned when he was already 10?? :wacko:

i mean, that means Tae Hee was still living with his parents until they (separeted?) at the age of 10..right?

so when was PD Kim born?

Do they have the same father?

and is Tae hee's father dead already?

soooo confusing!!

HELP! lol

this is my guess: KJ said - the woman who gave birth to you is my mother who remarried --- whatever his father's name is. With that said, the mother must have been married to KJ father, had KJ and then she left them and had a child with another man (Hwang dad's brother - from what I read in previous posts) and that's how TH was born; then she left TH with her brother in law and he grew up calling them mother and father. KJ knew his mother had another child with another man that's why he looked for him - but his purpose is quite unknown.

This drama is okay. but if i compare it to other weekend family dramas, it's not as good. acting-wise, all actors are doing such a great job. JooWon's good in Baker King, but I dint know he's gonna show versatility in only his 2nd series. also, i think Uee's proving herself as an actress. but the story progress, i find a little weak.

i'm actually watching this for Sooyoung and Taebum. i mean, it's because of the actress playing Sooyoung that I got interested. (love her! esp in Taerung series.) I'm sooooo happy that they actually inserted the sunbae-who-chased-SY in the story. Ha! would love to see more jealous TB.

as for TH and JE couple: i dont know. i'm gonna sound like the devil's advocate here. but, i'm not just invested in their coupling. i mean, i'm rooting for them. but even if they don't end up in the end (and i highly doubt that!), i dont think i'll be bothered. it's not so much the acting or chemistry of the two. they have good chemistry. but i dont think the writer was able to give us viewers more time to WANT-WANT them-- then again, i think it's just me who's not convinced.

lol, TS will be the one who needs a lot of redeeming. i hope they make MS's old flame (hana's dad) appear or whatever. just so TS will suffer for being such a huge jerk to her.

Hi guys, I just want to know what episode 's Uee tied Joowon tie. Thanks :)

In Episode 17 is where JaEun tied TaeHee's necktie and thanks to Miguel09 for the screencap:

293583_2418422667585_1461954765_32711416_934894021_n.jpg

Kennedy21 Icon

Posted Today, 01:43 AM

Am I the only one who thinks that TP and SY's aunt are sooooo cute??

Me too I think they are cute & compatible too! ;) This couple is possible since TP’s profile stated that he’s into noona-dongsaeng relationship and their age gap are not that huge – TP (mid to late 20s) and SY's aunt is about 35 or 36!

^ yeah i like TaePil and the Aunt too!! :D

i was thinking of making a MV for them when they show mroe lovely scenes in the future! lol

this is my guess:  KJ said - the woman who gave birth to you is my mother who remarried --- whatever his father's name is.  With that said, the mother must have been married to KJ father, had KJ and  then she left them and had a child with another man (Hwang dad's brother - from what I read in previous posts) and that's how TH was born; then she left TH with her brother in law and he grew up calling them mother and father.  KJ knew his mother had another child with another man that's why he looked for him - but his purpose is quite unknown.

ah ok..thanks! but i'm still kinda confused..lol so basically ur saying that was really KJ's mom? and not his step mom? then left them, had Tae hee, then left them again, and got back together with KJ's dad?? :sweatingbullets:

now that makes Tae Hee's mom really bad...lol

^^

Jae Ha is not related to TH at all, at least not blood related. When TH's father died when he was six, his mom left him. Then she  remarried to JH"s dad, JH is the son of the wife before.

I think someone explained this in the earlier posts, they are stepbrothers.

ah so...that was not his real mom but a step mom. okay.. thanks!

wow..everyone has different point of view about this,

i guess i just have to wait for the future eps to really know if the mom is a step-mom or the real mom of PD kim. lol

am i the only one who loves TB & SY couple? they r so funny, so cute & so sweet. just so meant for each other. i really love their scenes in eps 27 & 28. i think they balance out the heartbreaking scenes between TH & JE.

*quoted image*

this is so funny! TB is so so jealous! xD

You are not the only one. I'm beginning to like these couple also.

Isn't YJ delusional to think that if TS marries her, he will sell out the farm so as to save her from her debts? If the mother committed such an act to keep the farm, TS will find it difficult to convince his parents and his family to sell the farm just for her. Jeez ...

If only YJ knew that TS's family is also having financial difficulties, she could have dropped him like a hot potato in an instant!

annyeong zenti! glad i'm not the only who loves TB & SY  :w00t:

i was really surprised when that sunbae was introduced. i've been hoping for something like this so TB could quickly realize his feelings for SY but i thought writer-nim gonna play out that "ex girlfriend of TB" card instead. so i was truly surprised & happy for that development. he even started to drive her car. it's usually SY who drove him around. so that's good.

Yes, it was indeed good that the story line went that way. It pains me to see SY brokenhearted to know that TB has been carrying a torch for his ex-girlfriend. And the persistent sunbae is a nice plot device to make TB realize his growing feelings for SY. I am eagerly waiting for the time TB will confess his feelings to SY first than the other way around. 

i'm actually watching this for Sooyoung and Taebum. i mean, it's because of the actress playing Sooyoung that I got interested. (love her! esp in Taerung series.) I'm sooooo happy that they actually inserted the sunbae-who-chased-SY in the story. Ha! would love to see more jealous TB.

I have this feeling that due to his jealousy over sunbae-who-chased-SY, TB will be the one to spill out the beans in the office that he and SY are actually married and expecting a child. Hehe ...

Am I the only one who thinks that TP and SY's aunt are sooooo cute??

What I like about TP and SY's aunt is that when both of them are together, these two black sheeps can actually bring out the best in each other. I am not sure though if there will be a love line that will happen between them (since there are no obvious signs yet) but if it does, it will be great!

Guest antinh85

^^ haha Previews are not usually out until tomorrow or Friday. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I been checking KBS website to see but nothing. They sure know how to torture us.

Ojakgyo Family 29 preview

credit: KBSdrama@YT

KJ asks J: do you want to date me? J:what? KJ: if you date me, you can say you are dating some else (meaning J can say she is two timing TH) J notes that TH walked right by her and ignored her like she wanted and she doesnt seem to like it

YS calls TH: I am J’s step mom and J was caught by the loan sharks (J is being dragged away by the men) TH runs like crazy and his voice yells: where is that place? where is it?!

Omg watching TH run like that…wow.

YJ drops by the house. TS says she should have called in advance (before coming by) YJ says she was on her way home and just wanted to drop by to say hello. she looks at N and says: you are that kid from before. N bows and says hello. YJ asks who the kid is. TS lies that he is Hanah’s friend. TS’s dad says the truth: he is TS’s son. YJ:what?

credit: softy@rebelsouls :wub:

*dying*

Ojakgyo Family 29 preview

credit: KBSdrama@YT

KJ asks J: do you want to date me? J:what? KJ: if you date me, you can say you are dating some else (meaning J can say she is two timing TH) J notes that TH walked right by her and ignored her like she wanted and she doesnt seem to like it

YS calls TH: I am J’s step mom and J was caught by the loan sharks (J is being dragged away by the men) TH runs like crazy and his voice yells: where is that place? where is it?!

Omg watching TH run like that…wow.

YJ drops by the house. TS says she should have called in advance (before coming by) YJ says she was on her way home and just wanted to drop by to say hello. she looks at N and says: you are that kid from before. N bows and says hello. YJ asks who the kid is. TS lies that he is Hanah’s friend. TS’s dad says the truth: he is TS’s son. YJ:what?

credit: softy@rebelsouls :wub:

*dying*

Omg thanks!! Anywhere i can watch the preview besides kbs website?!

Archived