[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ehknem94

Yeah, that's true! But the son's name is Hwang Kook Seo so I'm assuming that's his son otherwise why would the his lover use his last name for the child if it isn't his?

The lady with the toothbrush is Cha Soo Young's mom. The relationship between her parents are kind of funny. I love the part where she's all like "I am hungry. I am hungry." HAHA!

I don't think anyone is recapping this drama. Not a lot of people want to recap a drama that's 50 episodes long.

yea I was questioning the last name too so maybe he has a son lol

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 3 and 4 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest alicechen

Hihi! Reporting to support Joo Won and Uee! This is now a project at my site. It's a long journey and I'm buckled up!

Download Episodes 1-4 (HanRel 450p Version) here.

Recruiting recapper(s) for this giant baby as well. Summaries are fine too. If interested, please join us!

:D

Hi, my understanding of the drama is spotty! I've got some questions about it. Hopefully someone can answer.

I'm confused about Taehee's search for Baek Inho. Does he know that he went missing? I mean, the entire family knows, but does he know? Does he know that the Baek Inho he's looking for is the one who's got a hold on his family's farm? Why did he chase after Baek Inho in the first place? Also, the older man who was in the house when everything blew up, who is he? He's not the prof that Taehee was also looking for, is he?

Guest dramaok

Hi, my understanding of the drama is spotty! I've got some questions about it. Hopefully someone can answer.

I'm confused about Taehee's search for Baek Inho. Does he know that he went missing? I mean, the entire family knows, but does he know? Does he know that the Baek Inho he's looking for is the one who's got a hold on his family's farm? Why did he chase after Baek Inho in the first place? Also, the older man who was in the house when everything blew up, who is he? He's not the prof that Taehee was also looking for, is he?

Hi deeta,

Yes, Taehee knows Baek Inho went missing (and presumed dead) and he knows it's the same Baek Inho he's investigating. In last week's episode, i think ep. 3 maybe, when the Hwang family were at the dinner table and the name Baek Inho was mentioned, as the owner of the farm, Taehee asked his father if it was the same Baek Inho who owns the food chain and was given a yes. Actually, at first Taehee wasn't investigating Baek Inho. He was actually investigating Professor Seo for smuggling of jewels. However, he found a link between Seo and Baek, which is that Baek gifted Seo with a super expensive watch a few years ago, the same time Baek's daughter, Ja Eun was accepted into the same university that Seo was teaching at, at the time. So Taehee suspects that Baek bribed Seo to enroll his daughter into the school illicitly. So when he went to find him at the airport at first, he was actually trying to summon him as a witness only, not a suspect in an investigation, but now he's investigating a case of school enrollment bribery. But there's an issue here, the police chief, Taehee's boss, seems to be an accomplice of both Seo and Baek (he is the one who told Baek to get on a earlier flight to get out of the country ASAP), so he's telling Taehee not to investigate, using insufficient evidence as excuse, and citing how the police lost face in a prior investigation of Seo which came out to be wrong. But Taehee seems convicted and is continuing w/ the investigation.

The older man seems to be a long-time family friend who may or may not have worked for Baek at one point or another.

He is not professor Seo.

-----------------

some spoiler pictures for this weekend's episodes:

62004b5245420862c1e9664.jpg

2011081815439359.jpg

Yay, dramaok, thanks so much for the explanation! I've got another question for you. The crajee lady who does stuff to her hubby's toothbrush, what's the history there? I could only make out the fact that something happened a few years ago and it hasn't been working since. But I'm just wondering what happened?

Guest dramaok

Yay, dramaok, thanks so much for the explanation! I've got another question for you. The crajee lady who does stuff to her hubby's toothbrush, what's the history there? I could only make out the fact that something happened a few years ago and it hasn't been working since. But I'm just wondering what happened?

he either had or attempted to have an affair many years ago,

but she caught him and she never forgave him.

but she doesn't want to divorce either,

since she doesn't want to live w/ the stigma of a divorced woman.

OMG, I love how Mom is just sucking up so hard to Jaeun. And I love how Granny is totally judging her for it. HAHAHAHAH.

I really really like Jaeun. She's such a princess. She's the campus uljjang, but she fancies herself as the Nation's Fairy or whatever. It's hilarious how Taehee and Magnae brother just look at her with a permanent WTF look on their faces. Whereas First Bro is totally being the creepy ahjussi on her, lololol, Jung Woongin just cracks me up.

Guest antinh85

I was hoping to see more of UEE and Joo Won interactions. But still a good episode. UEE eyes does look kinda scary when she gets mad because it's so big.

No preview for tomorrow :(

Archived