[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest fathineric

It aired on time like usual~~

btw cadence ep.26 already UP!!!!

http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/ojakkyo-brothers-e25/

keke..gahhh.how can I wait another 5 days for the next ep..it's torturing..at least give us some preview text or something TT^TT

really? hmmmm or its the daylight saving that messed up my time cause usually the fast uploader on youtube wil upoad the video on 5pm +++ according tom my time zone.and now its still 2pm. ~_~ seriously i cant wait to watch the new episode

DRAMA WAE SOOO GOOOOD ?

and i bet rating for todays episode must be DAEBAK !

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fathineric

Can some kind soul upload the last scene between TH-JE... kyaaa..I'm so loving it..

Thank u in advance xDDD

and i bet everyone is going to rape the replay button on youtube.

**OH SOOO CANT WAIT TO SPAZZZ**

may i know is it me ? or something happens that Ojakgyo Brothers aired earlier today ?

or its just me ?

Well i thought so too but then again the time has gone backward today in th uk so it seemed like it aired an hour early

Well i thought so too but then again the time has gone backward today in th uk so it seemed like it aired an hour early

Hello.

Sorry in advance for my bad english.

Yes, it aired at the same hour in Korea 19:55 but there are no summer and winter time there.

I don't know where you are but if you had change for winter time this morning like in europe, the time shift with korea had also change. You need to add one hour.

oh my goodness!!!!!

i didn't expect that we will get 2 confessions at one ep!! LOL :D

this is sooo daebak!!!!!!

wow...the last line "Baek Ja Eun, i think i like u" :wub:

im gonna cryyyyy!!!!

P.S where is Seungri??? the girl is gone....lol

Can some kind soul upload the last scene between TH-JE... kyaaa..I'm so loving it..

Thank u in advance xDDD

I will! later tonyt! if u can wait till then..hehe coz i have to go to work today till 8pm, but as soon as i get home, i'll cut that part and put eng sub on it! :w00t:

I'll do one video cut for ja Eun's confession, and one video for Tae Hee's  :)

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I'm a fan of UEE so I watched this drama for her.. and now I'm hooked. Especially Taehee and JaEun's loveline. :)

Gosh, tonight's episode was both heartbreaking and spazz worthy at the same time. And frappe, they just had to surprise us not just with JaEun's confession, but Taehee's as well.

Saturday, will you please come already?

Hahaha. So while we wait for the Eng subs, I did cuts of TH/JE scenes for us to enjoy~ :)

1st cut: http://youtu.be/MzXrhxvhymY

2nd cut: http://youtu.be/ZgW7wnt7hV8

3rd cut: http://youtu.be/YuloGJ2vUfA

Yaay, done uploading the cuts! Can't wait for Saturday.. :)

Guest antinh85

OMG i never seen this many people post in a couple hours in this thread like it is today!!!!! This drama is getting so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOw i have to wait another week!!!!!!My lord!!!!!!!! It's going to be so long!

Honestly, I didn't think that TH would realize his feelings or even confess so quick. But it is bad timing because JE will probably just thinks that he's feeling guilt, that's why he said those things.

KJ's crush on him is just getting hilarious.

@daRings

I will! later tonyt! if u can wait till then..hehe coz i have to go to work today till 8pm, but as soon as i get home, i'll cut that part and put eng sub on it!

I'll do one video cut for ja Eun's confession, and one video for Tae Hee's

thanks SO much you've made all of us here so spoiled that I was sort of waiting for this :wub:

*dying over today's episode*

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and I'm a fan of UEE so I watched this drama for her.. and now I'm hooked. Especially Taehee and JaEun's loveline. :)

Gosh, tonight's episode was both heartbreaking and spazz worthy at the same time. And frappe, they just had to surprise us not just with JaEun's confession, but Taehee's as well.

Hahaha. So while we wait for the Eng subs, I did cuts of TH/JE scenes for us to enjoy~ :)

Thank uuuuuuuu for the cuts!!!! Now I can slp better...But gotta wait till next Sat! Omona!! Well we all know wat will happen. JE is gonna reject him straight away im sure....

Love Ju Won! Went to watch Baker King last week just for him. He was soooooo gd in it. Cant believe he lost the rookie award to Micky!!

Guest fathineric

Thank uuuuuuuu for the cuts!!!! Now I can slp better...But gotta wait till next Sat! Omona!! Well we all know wat will happen. JE is gonna reject him straight away im sure....

Love Ju Won! Went to watch Baker King last week just for him. He was soooooo gd in it. Cant believe he lost the rookie award to Micky!!

Sungkyunkwan Scandal was GOOD - but thanks to yoon ah in and song joong ki actually

and i agree you, cant believe he lost the rookie award

cause he was extremely awesome as the bad boy majun

Waah, it's right....I have never seen so much people in this thread since the beginning.

Guess, our OTP confession was too much for us to stay quiet...LOVE this pair so much :wub:

I also think there is a big possibility that JE will reject TH since she is really angry at this time and we are only on the epi26...suppose we won't have JE&TH as an official couple until at least the love triangle really begin...

Concerning the third guy, I also don't think he his gay...he is obviously interested in TH, but as someone has already pointed it...it must be because of hidden family relationship with TH biological mother since she will probably appear later in the serie....But man...this guy is hilarious! Really like him^^

Can't wait to see the love triangle unfold....Please WE come faster!

OMG me too. As much as I love SS, and sorry to DBSK fans, JYJ fans, and Yoochun fans, but Juwon should have won that rookie award. He's a much better actor.

On the hand, hi everyone I'm new here, but I've been watching this drama from the very beginning. I'm a Uee and Juwon fan, so seeing these two together is LOVE for me :)

Concerning the third guy, I also don't think he his gay...he is obviously interested in TH, but as someone has already pointed it...it must be because of hidden family relationship with TH biological mother since she will probably appear later in the serie....But man...this guy is hilarious! Really like him^^

Can't wait to see the love triangle unfold....Please WE come faster!

I wonder if TH mother has anything to do with entertainment (after she abandon him) similar to Hwang Tae-Kyung mom in You're Beautiful that may make the PD so interested in TH?? Possibilities?

But by far, we finally got a confession from both party ... wooh - celebration time ... but I do agree that TH should had hug JE but then he is a dense guy when it comes to relationship to do that, lol ...

Wish JE and the mom can heal each other's heart soon!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I know Taehee and Jaeun won't get together the next episode, but the fact that they both say their feelings outwardly means they're getting there. I miss the old Miss Cheery Baek Jaeun who lights up whenever she sees "Ahjussi". It's so endearing and I want Taehee to win her back and get her back to her old, sunny and optimistic self.

I love seeing Taebum and Sooyoung get back to work and being competitive at it. That was what made me love this couple, and for a while they were just clouded by their marital problems, so this competitive assignment was such a welcome change. I love seeing them snooping around each other, trying to gain the upper hand. I wonder who's going to win this interview! Taebum has got a lot of street smart, but Sooyoung knows her stuff. So it'll be interesting.

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much. I've watched it, although I don't understand but their facial gesture and movement is enough for me just to keep me update.

Guest orbiter

Text preview for Ep 27.

♧ 27부 :: 11월 5일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

국수의 존재를 알게 된 가족들은 모두 놀라고 태식 당황한다.

창식은 태식에게 어떻게 된 일이냐며 따져 묻다가, 급기야 가방을 싸서

집을 나가라고 엄포를 놓는데...

태희의 고백에 자은은 다시는 보지 말자며 돌아서고, 태희의 가슴은 아파온다.

그러나 아무리 생각해도 자은의 말을 받아들일 수 없는 태희는

다시 자은을 찾아가는데...

Sounds like a sad episode..... :tears:

Text preview for Ep 27.

♧ 27부 :: 11월 5일 토요일 저녁 7시 55분 ♧

국수의 존재를 알게 된 가족들은 모두 놀라고 태식 당황한다.

창식은 태식에게 어떻게 된 일이냐며 따져 묻다가, 급기야 가방을 싸서

집을 나가라고 엄포를 놓는데...

태희의 고백에 자은은 다시는 보지 말자며 돌아서고, 태희의 가슴은 아파온다.

그러나 아무리 생각해도 자은의 말을 받아들일 수 없는 태희는

다시 자은을 찾아가는데...

Sounds like a sad episode..... :tears:

Any translation?

And yeah im still very upset over ju won's loss. I was even suspecting if micky won tru votes bt i doubt so. Anyways its water under the brige now.......cant wait for ep 27!!!

The producer must take into consideration the legality of the ownership of the orchard. The 3rd wife do not have the right to acquire the title of the land since it will be inherited by the legal heir which is Jaeun. The orchard is not considered as conjugal property between her father and the 3rd wife since the orchard was inherited by his father.

I guess the in the succeeding episodes, the 3rd wife tries to sell the orchard but it has to be approved by Jaeun first for contract of sale purposes.

Archived