[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

I love this drama so much! While I was making my profile, i noticed that I could join fanclubs. However, there are no fanclub regarding Ojakgyo brothers or Joowon/UEE! :(. Im glad that this forum is available, so I can communicate with Ojakgyo brothers friends! I feel really lonely in the Netherlands, because there is no one I can share my love for Kdrama/pop with. I got intriged by Kpop/drama, through my cousins! But they do not live in the netherlands. So i am basically on my own:(. So this forum is my new comfort zone!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this drama so much! While I was making my profile, i noticed that I could join fanclubs. However, there are no fanclub regarding Ojakgyo brothers or Joowon/UEE! :(. Im glad that this forum is available, so I can communicate with Ojakgyo brothers friends! I feel really lonely in the Netherlands, because there is no one I can share my love for Kdrama/pop with. I got intriged by Kpop/drama, through my cousins! But they do not live in the netherlands. So i am basically on my own:(. So this forum is my new comfort zone!

WELCOME DRAMA P. Share with us your feelings towards this drama. Hope to hear from you soon.

태범과 수영이 계약 결혼했다는 사실을 알게 된 가족들은 충격을 받는다.

집으로 돌아온 태범은 계약결혼 얘길 왜 했느냐며 수영에게 화를 내고

수영은 일부러 그랬다며 그동안 태범에게 서운했던 것들을 모두 털어놓는다.

아직 아이 태명도 지어주지 않았다는 수영의 말에 태범을 할 말을 잃고...

자은은 제하가 농장 계약을 보류시킨 일 때문에 곤란해졌다는 얘기를 듣게 되고,

미안함을 느낀다. 문득 궁금해져 왜 자기 부탁을 들어준 거냐 묻는 자은.

그 말에 제하는 자은에게 진심을 얘기하는데...

Extra translations!!!

The family is shocked to learn of Taebum and Sooyoung's contract marriage.

When they get home Taebum gets angry with Sooyoung and demands to know why Sooyoung told everyone about the contract marriage, and Sooyoung admits that she did it on purpose, even mentioning all the past things Taebom did to make her angry that she just brushed off before.

Taebum is at a loss for words after Sooyoung remarks that even now, they still haven't given their baby a nickname yet...

Jaeun, after hearing that Jaeha has suffered difficulties from protecting the farm,

feels guilty. Jaeun becomes curious about why Jaeha accepted her request.

In the end, Jaeha tells Jaeun about his true feelings...

PS Does anyone else realize that JE's head switches shoulders (from left to right) as the camera angle changes during their hug? XD

LOL, I didn't notice that, and I spend quiet a while making graphics and arts for that scene xD

Edit: If you're looking at the sigs I made then you're right. But I actually flip Joowon image horizontal lol, so Uee's head didn't switch :lol:

Here's the actual scene:

ob64.gif

Guest hundredhide

@ hundredhide Thanks so much for the translation!

Once again, TB is at loss for words!

Returning home? So does that mean TB and SY are still together despite revealing the contract marriage to their parents and SY's mom is insisting for the two to divorce?

Thats something i dont quite understand too! why would they go back to their house if sooyoung's mum had already thrown him and his things out? Guess we just have to wait and see!

Guest rintintintin

Once again, I'm shipping to TH and JE this time! Because of this drama, I already watch it. :) What happened now to TH's brother this time? :)

LOL, I didn't notice that, and I spend quiet a while making graphics and arts for that scene xD

Edit: If you're looking at the sigs I made then you're right. But I actually flip Joowon image horizontal lol, so Uee's head didn't switch :lol:

Here's the actual scene:

*quoted image*

LOL so that's why. I was so confused staring at the pictures. I kept thinking to myself, "how in the heck did the editor's not notice such a mistake? it's like Dongyi all over again!!" XD

but thanks for explaining ;]

Guest antinh85

Hey everyone, If you have time please vote for UEE and JOO Won for the KBS icon award. I know they are way far behind and probably will not win but can't hurt to try. You can vote once a day.

Links provided by Lupita in After School forum;

The website does come in english too but you have to register first to vote.

To vote for PSH, please register 1st as member at KBS’s link below.

https://sso.kbs.co.k...ber/Select.aspx

After registration is approved, voting for PSH is at this link:

http://hot2011.kbs.c...ategory=Casting

Comments can be added after voting.

* 1 account can vote once a day only.

So please vote every day until 31 Dec 2011

Please support them!

Guest yantchiVIP

I really love this drama!!!!

I hope KBS will show the BTS.. specially kiss scene and backhug scene..

Also they can win the KBS Drama Award!!!!

HWAITING!!!

Guest chayada_lek

I really love this drama!!!!

I hope KBS will show the BTS.. specially kiss scene and backhug scene..

Also they can win the KBS Drama Award!!!!

HWAITING!!!

thank you i want specially kiss scene wub.gif

Hey everyone, If you have time please vote for UEE and JOO Won for the KBS icon award. I know they are way far behind and probably will not win but can't hurt to try. You can vote once a day.

Links provided by Lupita in After School forum;

The website does come in english too but you have to register first to vote.

To vote for PSH, please register 1st as member at KBS’s link below.

https://sso.kbs.co.k...ber/Select.aspx

After registration is approved, voting for PSH is at this link:

http://hot2011.kbs.c...ategory=Casting

Comments can be added after voting.

* 1 account can vote once a day only.

So please vote every day until 31 Dec 2011

Please support them!

I tried registering but it says it takes about a week to confirm the registratiopn process.. I really want to vote for them..So basically the award is decided by voting..thats too bad :(:( I want them to win

Hello!

Waiting for Saturday is not easy. At least I have FBRS and M2F to keep me occupied, too.

I miss the Ahjumma/JE times so I made this for them.

JE/Ajumma BFF

Hope you like!

Thank you Jomo! Love this adorable pair can't wait for ajumma to discover that JE is going to be her DIL! I think she'll die from happiness! :w00t:

Me too... :wub: ME TOO, FLOWER! :wub: Both Lee Ji Ah & Yoon Shi Yoon have crazy chemistry..can't believed this is the outcast couple and NOW they are HOT TOGETHER! So happy that both my * Baker Boys * are doing so well with their respective dramas and get to indulge in their talents on weekdays & weekends too...life is so good! ;)

Guest yantchiVIP

I already watch MV from ojakgyo part 5,,, and JOOWON so handsome!!! OMG I can't control myself.. :wub:

UEE and JOOWON are really a match couple.. they are tall, handsome, beautiful, have a good chemistry and always have romantic scene...

Saturday and Sunday come faster please!!!

I hope they will dating in real life... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived