[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summerlamb
:w00t: i just had an epiphany, what if!!!, TH tells JE what was revealed to him about Baek Inho, but says he believes her Dad’s innocence , after-all he supported her belief that her Dad may still be alive, call it love being blind to the possible, but hoping in the impossible, as the Chief, tried to make a deal, to save himself, so TH might just need time, so the Chief doesn’t try to hurt JE , by revealing her Dad may be a murderer, and TH, can find out just how corrupted the Chief really is,…C’mon Baek Inho time for the big reveal,…that made me feel a lot better even if it doesn’t come to fruition, i can sleep now :mellow: Zzz

Guest antinh85

^^

I think it'll be hard to TH to not accept the truth once his parents are reconfirming the facts tomorow. He may deny believing the boss but hearing from his parents is different thing.

Poor JE, how awkward would it be after knowing the truth and lives in the same house. I think she might just runs away on her own because what poor kid could endure this heartache. Seeing TH would make her feel more pain and and vice versa.

Guest nancylee15

Uh oh, I really thought that JE would find out first about her father's involvement..it's very interesting now that TH found about first...man, this is making me very nervous.

Owww...sad to see TH so heartbroken. It's gonna get sadder for sure.... :tears:

-edit- ok, Y's sister just cracked me up while spying on the blind date............her fur hat and shades were hilarious!!!!

Update: According to some comments on KBS site, TH cries and asks dad to forgive J because he can’t break up with her. Good for TH!

*credit to softy's website*

So my hunch i meantioned here might come true! U can tell that TH is the kind who does not fall in love easily and when he does, he gives his all and does not let go easily!

Spolier---

OMG, the part where TH's dad asks him to break up w JE was SO HEARTBREAKING!!! TH went on his knees to beg him to let them be together but the dad kept saying no. He even hit TH on the head. TH kept crying and begging. Finally TH stopped begging when the dad threatened to tell JE. I think he's goin to break up w JE... :tears:

Eps ended w JE's dad calling her!

wow this episode is awesome... so full of drama and cuteness! they have balanced it all tonight, compensating the tears and sorrow from TH and J and uncle-dad, ajumma and grandma with the cuteness of the love live of the three brothers.

Guest nancylee15

Tae Hee is so loyal to Ja Eun that I know he will be devastated when they break up...I feel so bad for him and I can understand where his father is coming from for them to break up...I just hope that with her dad returning, he can clear up the crimes so that his daughter can have some happiness. So not looking forward to the break up scene which I know will happen soon.

I am watching this on KBS world so have not reached this far but I am looking forward to more of the TH and JU couple. Right now on KBS world, it's the old couple with their contract marriage and now she wants a divorce. I really don't like that couple, it's so fakey. He's going to fall in love with her and be a good daddy. If the guy has any sense he will take a look at the mother and see what she'll be like in 10 years or sooner. Sorry to those who like them.

I think there are just too many couples and uninteresting plots, unlike Mom's dead upset, there are many people but with interesting plots.

My tear go down when watch TH is begging to dad not to break up with JE.omo...

i wont be greedy for marriage and just want to date her- TH

TH have to make hard decision..will they break up? :tears:

must be in his head,why JE's father to be his birth's father killer?

episode 49 written preview

자은은 인호의 전화를 받고 제하와 함께 공항으로 달려간다.

꿈에 그리던 아빠를 만나 감격의 눈물을 흘리며 기뻐하는 자은.

농장에서 지낸 얘기를 하며 함께 농장에 가자고 하지만 제하는 그런 자은을 말리는데…

한편, 태희는 창식에게 절대 자은이와 헤어질 수 없다 얘기하지만

창식의 뜻은 완강하기만 하고…

괴로운 마음으로 돌아서는 태희에게 걸려온 동민의 전화.

백인호가 살아 돌아왔다는 동민의 말에 태희는 충격을 받는다.

I tried to translate the preview with my little Korean…

translation:

After receiving Inho’s call, J and JH go to the airport.

After meeting her father, J can’t hold her tears.

After telling her father that she is living at the ojakgyo farm, she suggest to go there together. but JH stops J.

On the other side, even though TH tells his father that he can never break up with J, CS is stubborn to break them up. Heartbreak TH receives a call from Dong Min. After hearing that Inho has returned alive, TH is shocked.

Guest viviatan

EP 48 makes me cry till my eyes swollen! It's really hurt to see Tae Hee as he loves Ja Eun sooo much and so deeply till he didn't want to hurt her! As for the innocent Ja Eun who dunno what is going on keep on thinking that the father dislike her due to she is orphanage... poor girl~

I hope Ja Eun father able to settle the matter as soon as possible! I dun wan to cry anymore and I don't want sad ending!!!

I don't want the grandmother to die either! oh pls ... i love to have happy ending!!!!

Sorry for demanding too much! But i still insist to have HAPPY FAMILY ENDING!

Please, why couldn't they have kept it at 50 episodes? Chiefly, it would set me 8 episodes closer to the goal of finishing this drama, but other than that, it seems like they're dragging out conflicts to fill in the extension. As they always do. Hello, all you people nearing the 50-landmark of this drama! I'm progressing slowly...episode 15!

My thoughts at this point (probably sounds like a backwards time lapse): ...now let me try to sort out what I've actually seen in the drama, and what I've seen from MVs and random clips... I have to say it again-- Joo Won is so much more attractive in-drama than out. Except for when he surprises me with a haircut that exposes too much of his eyebrows. That's never a good thing. At this point, Taehee's obviously not showing anything more than tolerance to Jaeun, but I think he's warming to her. I love his relationship with Dongmin...it's hilarious. And Seungri looked much better without the bangs. In terms of family drama, I really like how Bokja's warming up to Jaeun FINALLY, and on her own to a certain extent. I know that'll all be screwed over soon, but it's nice to see them working in harmony.

I absolutely love the character of Taepil, and his singleminded loyalty to his mom regardless of his actual opinion. He's such a golddigger, and it's hilarious. Can't wait for him to find love, though with the current set-up, wouldn't it be kind of incestuous? He's definitely my favorite after Taehee. Actually, they're kinda tied. Taebum is just maddening, but I can see where he's coming from. I'm scared for what lies ahead...

자은은 인호의 전화를 받고 제하와 함께 공항으로 달려간다.

꿈에 그리던 아빠를 만나 감격의 눈물을 흘리며 기뻐하는 자은.

농장에서 지낸 얘기를 하며 함께 농장에 가자고 하지만 제하는 그런 자은을 말리는데…

한편, 태희는 창식에게 절대 자은이와 헤어질 수 없다 얘기하지만

창식의 뜻은 완강하기만 하고…

괴로운 마음으로 돌아서는 태희에게 걸려온 동민의 전화.

백인호가 살아 돌아왔다는 동민의 말에 태희는 충격을 받는다.

TRANSLATION: (though the person before did a pretty good job with it ;])

After receiving Inho's call, Jaeun and Jaeha head to the airport.

Jaeun feels as if she's dreaming and cries tears of joy upon meeting with her father again.

Jaeun tells her father that she's now living at the Ojakgyo farmhouse and wants to go back there with her father but Jaeha stops her...

Meanwhile, Taehui tells Changsik (Father Hwang) that he absolutely refuses to break up with Jaeun, but

Changsik (Father Hwang) stubbornly insists that they must break up.

With a heavy heart Taehui goes back to his office and gets a call from Dongmin.

Dongmin shocks Taehui by telling him that Baek Inho is actually alive and has returned to Korea.

Archived