[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

Guest antinh85

I really want to watch this drama, but I have yet to find any good sub. Do anyone in here knows where I can find sub for this drama. I really like Uee and Joo Won.

I don't think there is any team that is subbing this drama.:(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest antinh85

Damn! what is she gonna do! Poor thing but they really couldn't stand her. It's probably the mom that took the contract. Which means they'll probably kick her out.

Poor thing. Then she'll have no where to go. But they'll probably take her in again. I want more scenes with UEE and Joo Won. No preview :(

this drama is so good! i hope people pay attention to it! uee's doing a great job! same with joowon- mind he's always been amazing! LOVED him in tak gu and love him here! i was hoping for some movement for their love line,,, but it seems like as though we aren't going to get anything just yet... :( but anyway! fighting!

wish there was a preview!

Guest ehknem94

I bet the mom stole the contract, but I dont think Jaeun would get kicked out because the mom would feel guilty. However the mom would probably make Jaeun go through hardships, that is, if the mom actually stole the contract lol.

I really hope that Jaeun's rumor isnt true =/

Cant wait for more Jaeun/Taehee relationship <3

Since this is a KBS drama, do we have any luck for KBSWorld to air it? blush.gif heehee!

Of course it will. The first episode premieres this weekend (27 August 2011) on KBSWorld (Asia/Europe), taking over the weekend drama 7:50pm (KST) timeslot

i dun think hwang omma stole the contract paper. i think ja eun misplaced it and hwang family will use this opportunity to kick her out or let her stay with the condition she has to help working in the farm lol.

tae bum & soo young love line is getting really interesting. any possibility soo young gets pregnant? :P

Guest antinh85

I bet the mom stole the contract, but I dont think Jaeun would get kicked out because the mom would feel guilty. However the mom would probably make Jaeun go through hardships, that is, if the mom actually stole the contract lol.

I really hope that Jaeun's rumor isnt true =/

Cant wait for more Jaeun/Taehee relationship <3

It looks like it's heading that way. I knew that they'll probably make her work the farm.Then she'll learn to grow up. Kinda cliche.

I wonder if there is a third guy in the triangle later on. It would be more fun to see when they'll finally like each other. We have a long way to go but i hope to see a third guy that is not the other brothers. I want to see Joo Won get jealous.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurf...ungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest ehknem94

It looks like it's heading that way. I knew that they'll probably make her work the farm.Then she'll learn to grow up.  Kinda cliche.

I wonder if there is a third guy in the triangle later on. It would be more fun to  see when they'll finally like each other. We have a long way to go but i hope to see a third guy that is not the other brothers. I want to see Joo Won get jealous.

hahaha i really want to see Joo Won get jealous too!

Archived