[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GRAPEJUICE

Hey!! This looks GOOD!! I love this genre of 50+ family drama, they almost always tend to be heartwarming and stress-reliever.

And I took a look at the official website and the drama's FULL of great veteran actors you can count on to make a hit drama. Like, seriously full of them.

I predict more hype for this drama within a few months =P

UEE is a plus--and that guy from the Baker drama who looks like TOP, and that cute guy from All My Love sitcom! And Ryusuyoung is a HOTTIE! Full of eye candy dang...

Just downloaded the two eps, will watch and get back to y'all.

MORE PEOPLE SHOULD WATCH THIS

Guest GRAPEJUICE

Just watched the two eps. Gotta say it even beats Protect the Boss. FANTASTIC DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the four brothers and the parents!!! Esp Joowon. I am so looking forward to the pairing between him and Uee! Their falling love will solve the family's problem of keeping the ranch!! You know, they can keep it in the family if their children marry lmao~~~~

I'm liking the first 2episodes. The plot reminds me of smile,you.

I like how the writer is showing all the main characters flaw(except Mi Sook) by the first 2 episodes.

Based on the opening theme , it seems that there will be a love triangle between Tae Hee , Jae Eun and Tae Pil.

Opening Theme

Chinese fansite that updates agb ratings(5th post, ignore 2nd and 3rd column from the right)

Can't wait for the next episode :D

-

Character Description in chinese

Hwang family , Ja Eun's family

There's nothing much except:

Tae Hee is adopted by Chang Shik and his wife after his dad(Chang Shik younger brother) died and his mum remarried.Which is also why Granny dotes on him the most.

Tae Pil ideal type is rich and kind noona.

Yoon Sook suffered a lot after her first marriage failed(her marriage with In Ho is her 2nd marriage).

Hi Everyone,

Ojakgyo Brothers Episode 1 and 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

ojakgyubrothers.jpg

Ojakgyo Brothers 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2533-ojakgyo-brothers-ojakgyo-hyungjedeul-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

--------------------------------

DSS is back:)

waaaah!! i just finished ep 2!! i loove the clifhanger at the end! finally !! UEE and Jo WOn met!! heheheh soooo cute!!

i cant wait to see them bickering and fighting and stuff like that..then slowly fall in love !! kyaaaaaa!!! <3

cant wait to watch ep 3!!!

Guest butwal

waaaah!! i just finished ep 2!! i loove the clifhanger at the end! finally !! UEE and Jo WOn met!! heheheh soooo cute!!

i cant wait to see them bickering and fighting and stuff like that..then slowly fall in love !! kyaaaaaa!!! <3

cant wait to watch ep 3!!!

May i know where have you watched this drama?? I really want to watch it..and it is not available in mysoju.com

Guest antinh85

Not much hype for this drama.

Too excited to see UEE and JO Kwon..but man 50....

Where can i find subs!!!!!help!:(

I just saw the raw episodes. Cute drama but UEE's character is kinda annoying but cute..hahah.. I'm looking forward to their bickering scenes. It'll be even funnier to see when she lives on the farm and she has to do all the work.

But anyhow, this drama is exactly like "life is beautiful". It has so many characters and so many side stories. That drama, i only skip through the episodes to see scenes of Nam Sang Mi. I think i'll do the same here.

I wish this is shorter and not so much focus on all the family members.

The ratings seems pretty so far. Hopefully they would not extend it like LIB. Somehow i'm already shipping for the other guy instead of Jo Kwon to bee with UEE.

Guest lucky_moon

Not much hype for this drama.

Too excited to see UEE and JO Kwon..but man 50....

Where can i find subs!!!!!help!:(

I just saw the raw episodes. Cute drama but UEE's character is kinda annoying but cute..hahah.. I'm looking forward to their bickering scenes. It'll be even funnier to see when she lives on the farm and she has to do all the work.

But anyhow, this drama is exactly like "life is beautiful". It has so many characters and so many side stories. That drama, i only skip through the episodes to see scenes of Nam Sang Mi. I think i'll do the same here.

I wish this is shorter and not so much focus on all the family members.

The ratings seems pretty so far. Hopefully they would not extend it like LIB. Somehow i'm already shipping for the other guy instead of Jo Kwon to bee with UEE.

Well, we only have viki and Darksmurfsubs for now and for later once KBSW starts airing devilsub will upload it with hard subbed. I think u mean Joo Won with UEE nt Jo Kwon anyway, as for weekend dramas it usually have such side stories for the start eps we got an intro to the three families so far and get to know their situations, now the starts is good bt l hope it will nt be as usual starts good, in the meddle boring and draggy and at the end it depends on the writer how it end it, if he is a good one it will nt be rushed and will got dozens of sweet and happy scenes that we have anti g since the start otherwise it will be a rushed ending. I decided to stop watching weekend dramas cuz it's too long +50 eps bt l couldn't resist as the cast are good and the storyline too, as we saw the rating is really good for a new drama bt it's usually like this fir KBS weekend dramas and for sure it will be extended, we might see nt less than +60 eps.

May i know where have you watched this drama?? I really want to watch it..and it is not available in mysoju.com

I just downloaded the video and get the subs from Darksmurf, u can find the videos on the previous page...and also the link to Darksmurf :D

the subs arent complete yet, so im still waiting for it!

:)

Guest shuzzack

i'm definiely watching this.but i'm still waiting for the sub to be completed. :)

recently i've been loving family dramas.so 50+ episodes are okay with me :sweatingbullets:

Guest antinh85

What an emotional episode! I felt pain to see UEE cry. He acting is improving so much. I can't wait for ep 4. Man no preview:( Joo Won is so hot in this series. lol

Archived