[OFFICIAL] David Oh ♥ Kwon RiSae Couple Thread

Guest PHSsoultree

After Goguma, I stopped watching WGM, until I discovered this couple. The thing about these two is that, they're not faking it. It's like watching an ordinary couple who are trying to figure out one another. It's so refreshing and real. So yes, this couple is definitely in my watch list. Thanks a lot subbers for your great work ! Really appreciate it ! smile.gif

Yikes ! Am topping the page with nothing to offer. Sorry guys ! sweatingbullets.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just finished watching ep 6...I'm so happy!!! THEY GOT MARRIED!!! Congratulations!!! I was nervous for a sec on RiSae's part especially when she started to do the deep breathing! LOL! but then she said "nado YESya!" and I was elated and so was David :D ...I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses in the future! Kudos to David for overcoming his fears and riding on the rollercoaster...he could have easily said "NO!" but he didn't, he manned up and rode it...albeit with his eyes closed, gripping Risae's hand, and tears maybe???LOL! I think he would do anything for Risae though which is nice to see in a guy. Also I loved him giving her his jacket when she was cold :wub: Another thing I like about David is he seems very direct with Risae and always takes the initiative, whether it was asking if she had made her decision or saying that his answer was YES...I like how he doesn't beat around the bush...Plus he's such a gentleman! He's like the definition of a gentleman.. Basically I think I'm developing a crush on him. :wub: Risae was also just gorgeous in this ep as always...David is so lucky to have such a pretty wife....

The only thing I'm confused about is where was the cake??? Before they entered the restaurant when she said she was going to the restroom, I totally didn't believe her and thought she would come in with the cake or some surprise event but it didn't happen...Did she give it to him after his birthday?

So just finished watching ep 8 with subs...

Aww@

-The couple tees!

-David planning this trip and wearing the doll Risae gave him

-David exchanging seat w/ RS due to the seatbelt

-Saying they're married for the first time

LOL@

-ALL of RS's expressions! She make the most amazing faces

-David saying he heard sheep are stupid then realizing they were both born in the year of the sheep(+Misun) lol

Overall this ep wasn't very eventful but watching this couple always brings a smile to my face....they are just too sweet! They seem to have grown since the last ep and although there is not alot of skinship between them I don't feel that they are awkward with each other...

Guest kimchi23

i'm very sory coz not visit here... something wrong with my internet. huhuhu

so its hard to enter to soompi..

[size="4"]JDiZzUl[/size]me too!! already watch episode 7 ! :w00t:

yup not much in that episode...but their conversation really make me smile non stop :D

the seat belt thing..i remember the goguma couple...but for this time, i see david is very detail person.So sweet he changed his seat for Risae.Yup..he always protect Risae. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm pretty looking forward to this couple although i have not seen any of their competition videos. Watching this couple kind of reminds me of YongSeo Couple. Of course they are 2 different pair of couple but the last 2 episode where they went out for their first outfield trip reminds me of YongSeo. I guess it's because of their young age that reminds me of YongSeo.. Nonetheless, i hope they will progress and have chemistry and have their fans just like YongSeo Couple.

I just saw all their 9 episodes in a row now and i like them. Very cute couple, give a vibe of just dating and i liked it. They are beginning to learn more things about each others.

I like Risae dorkness, the faces she makes are so cute, and the moment she appeared with that huge stick was so funny. When she was interrogating asking him about the other girl made me surprise to see that the fortune teller was right about her personality. She said that Risae would want to know about the girl her boyfriens had and be jealous over minor things and think to much about the guys past

Guest chloe_addict

I just started watching this couple & I always have this big silly grin on my face when I watch them. They are so sweet! You can tell David is the type who'll be the doting hubby. And I love how they are complete opposites. David is slightly OCD and more practical (ie watermelon hesitation, fear of roller coasters) while Risae is spontaneous and dorky. Perhaps opposites do attract! :wub:

Guest chloe_addict

This week's episode was so cute! :wub:

I love how David is the shy, traditional type while Risae encourages him to go outside his comfort zone. When she suggested a hair makeover like G-Dragon's mohawk, you could just see him pale and thinking, "oh my gosh!" (his frequently used expression). And :lol: at Risae's wardrobe choice for him: a flower patterned blazer with bright red pants. But surprisingly, he doesn't look too shabby. His new hairstyle definitely makes him edgier and not like the usual shy "mama's boy" type.

KwonOh, Fighting!

i wish this forum was  more active..i really love this sweet couple

Same here. I think is because they are not well know internationaly and because they have the least amount of time from all the couples. But they are very fun and people that want to know other celebs will watch so we just have to wait until this couple make it big. 

If David and/or Risae release a hit single will help a lot too haha

What i like is that they are newbies on the k-ent world so we can see they progressing as a couple and as professionals ^^

Archived