Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PHSsoultree

[OFFICIAL] David Oh ♥ Kwon RiSae Couple Thread

Guest Sophie_Summer

Ohmygod!

I love this new couple. Seriously I'm kinda bored with the latest episodes but watching them having their first date got me really excited :)

Oh and how cute is David Oh?!

I love how he mixes korean and english. Awwww <3

I really think this is going to be a fun ride :)

Guest mje411

yehaa!! i'm rooting for this couple, they're really really cute. my fave couple after yongseo <3. can't wait for 2nd episode, anyway i would like to thanks in advance for super awesome translator ~~  peace 

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest PHSsoultree

110625 KwonOh Couple - Youtube links

Part1

Part2

LOL David Oh eating chicken feet for the first time is about the most adorable-est thing I've seen all week.  :wub:

I can relate, my first time eating chicken feet, it took me about 20 minutes to take my first bite, I was so grossed out.

I don't knwo how long RiSae has been living in Korea, but she seems remarkably adjusted to it.

예비부부 ~ ♥

Guest Sophie_Summer

Thank you thank you thank you thank thank you for the links !!!

Aww can't wait to watch them.

Now there are just 30 pages of super stupid-boring exam relevant stuff I need to read and memorize and then it's hellooo new cute couple <3

Oh how I love thee~

They're seriously kinda Goguma 2.0 for me.

I know, I know - nobody beats Yongseo but they're kinda 2.place

Guest doori

Haha, I totally called this couple when I was watching the MBC Star Audition. c:

I love the random English that David Oh inserts - "Oops!"

Guest star235

Why david? why you are too cute...??kekekeke

super serious, he looks awesome when he singing.The audience start screaming when he come out .Charisma~

really hope,KwonOh couple got more attention!! I really want make they popular too like other couple.

CHICKEN FEET!!!!!~~~

yup..agreee with @PHSSoulTree, so adorable...they way he hold the chicken's feet...& eat..hahaha...

should we call them chicken feet couple too.....hahaha

psst...I love chicken feet too.one of my favorite dish is chicken feet soup^^.Eat and you will run faster like a chicken..:lol:

EDIT....

too cute both of them~~

untitled.jpg

seriously, 1st time...i got angry coz wgm added one new couple,but after watching 2 episodes...ok..~~I should continue likes this couple.:wub::wub::wub:

I found this performance...during special stage TOP 12 "Birth of great Star"

Guest kshownow

Hi guys! We are to be able to finished the timing of translations later. Please look forward to it. The translations are already done btw. Please continue to support KShowNow. Like us on facebook: Kshownow Fanpage and follow us on Twitter: Official Twitter of Kshownow for real-time site updates :) Thanks!

Guest star235

Hi guys! We are to be able to finished the timing of translations later. Please look forward to it. The translations are already done btw. Please continue to support KShowNow. Like us on facebook: Kshownow Fanpage and follow us on Twitter: Official Twitter of Kshownow for real-time site updates :) Thanks!

THANKS KSHOWNOW!!!!! coz countinue subbing KwonOh couple:wub::wub:. Really can't wait episode 2. I'm curious about what are they talking about. I will keep promote this couple.!!Both of them are cute couple! want digging more info about them...

Guest gaineson

Guys... Please go vote "YES" !!

KshowNow ask us if we want them to sub this couple!!!

I hope they will!!

Please vote yes for the pool (on the right)

http://www.kshownow.net/

Haha, now that the Adam Couple is no longer in WGM, you have found yourself another couple to spazz over. Be careful not to get in too deep this round...lol

So I guess we won't see you over at the Jokwon/GaIn thread anymore. Have a good time here then.

It looks like this couple together on the June 25th episode of Quiz that changed the world.

No they weren't it was just RiSae, she looked real pretty though....There wasn't much this ep but I still liked it...It was really sweet how they helped that couple I started to tear up a little....Although where was the ring? Was there a ring on the necklace??? That's the only part that confused me...I'm happy that David and RiSae have decided to have a second date...Like I said in the WGM thread originally it seem like this couple is on the same level personality and popularity wise which I think gives them a higher chance of becoming a REAL couple....I just hope David keeps his promise to be braver and they are able to open up with each other....

Guest pretty_92868

THANKS TO KSHOWNOW for giving us the subbed videos.

I love how you give random title,love it

This episode makes me smile while watching.

So much kilig factor.

So far, the best couple for me after Goguma.

I also love the BGM at the last part.

They also use this song at Lie To Me.

I'm looking forward for their next date

since they like each other already.

thanks again

Guest liliz76

Haha, now that the Adam Couple is no longer in WGM, you have found yourself another couple to spazz over. Be careful not to get in too deep this round...lol

So I guess we won't see you over at the Jokwon/GaIn thread anymore. Have a good time here then.

Don't worry you'll still see me or "us" in the Adam Couple thread ^^ Because this account is for my sister and me^^ And we are both still in love with Adam ^^ My sister ONLY love Adam and don't like at all the other couple!!

But for me, I think this couple is cute, so I watch them ^^

(Without my sister knowing ! LOL)

But ADAM COUPLE is still the best for me :)

By the way : Thanks KSHOWNOW :)

Guest star235

TODAY 29 JUNE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID OH ! SAENGIL CHUKA HAE!

:w00t::wub:

Early in the morning,

David's tweet on his twitter @davidoh91 together with this cute picture blush.gif:wub:

why why does it have to rain hella today? oh wont it just go away? i want great weather on my birthday 촤령고고! 모두다 감사합니다

EDIT

Found this at david oh's me2day and some article also write about this. Please someone translate!

</h3>

<h3 class="articleSubecjt">데이비드오, 권리세가 선물한 생일케이크 공개

MBC 예능 프로그램 '우리 결혼했어요2'에 출연 중인 데이비드 오가 권리세가 선물한 생일 케이크 사진을 공개했다.

데이비드 오는 지난 29일 오후 11시 50분께 자신의 미투데이를 통해 "와, 리세야 고마워! 잘 먹을게. 그런데…너무 예뻐서 먹을 수 있을까?"라는 글과 함께 사진을 올렸다.

사진에는 지난 29일 생일을 맞은 데이비드를 위해 권리세가 선물한 케이크의 모습이 담겼다. 케이크에는 데이비드 오와 권리세를 상징하는 남녀캐릭터와 둘의 이름이 새겨져 있다.

네티즌들은 "벌써부터 내조에 나선 권리세?", "케이크 정말 예쁘네요! 권리세양이 만든 건가요?", "둘이 너무 귀엽고 보기 좋아요"라며 반응을 보였다.

한편 데이비드 오와 권리세는 지난 18일 '우리 결혼했어요2'에서 첫 가상 결혼생활을 시작했다.

[관련기사]

HELLO everyone i am new in this thread... i recently found out about this couple...And I am extremely happy...Even though i dont know this couple yet they already giving me chills in there first episode which makes me want to know them more....so i hope to talk with you guys in the next days of their episode...haha^ ^ ..

Guest PHSsoultree

OMG I totaly forgot that it was David's birthday ... dongsaeng is now the same age as me ... CHINGU!!!!!!!!!!!! haha </3 *delusional*

Picture is TOO adorable. how come he's cute as button?

This thread needs updating more regularly. Too bad I stan WooJung too much.

If I get time i'll post here more often.

Preview text tomorrow. I can at least do that for you guys.

@ mklavo2 - WELCOME ^_^ glad you like the new couple. post alot! let's get this thread active!

Oh and have the Radio Star' cut's from yesturdays show ... with DAVID OH, Lee TaeKwon, Shane + Bae ChungKang

Part 1 - HERE

Part 2 - HERE

Highlights include:

- MC's making fun of David's accent/speach pattern.

- David singing 'Love light (sarang Bit/사랑 빛) by C.N Blue.

- David scoring 23/1000 on the karaoke machine.

- mentioning WGM and saying that it's all David thinks about.

- how eveyone loved RiSae during 'Birth of a Great Star'

- David showing off his talent. making/puffing smoke, from thin air.

- David smiling and laughing non-stop making nuna's heart flutter. :wub:

Other highlights include

- Shane's awkwaaaard Korean. + heechul trying to communicate in english = fail "you, Canada King!" *thumbs up*

- TaeKwon making the atmosphere awkward with his lame jokes. and generally being his loveable teddybear-like self.

Bbyong~

Guest PHSsoultree

EDIT

Found this at david oh's me2day and some article also write about this. Please someone translate!

Oh sorry, I didn't see you editied your post.

It's not worth the translation headache.

It's basically just an article in response to David's earlier me2day picture post. He posted a photo of the cake that RiSae bought him for his 21'st birthday. It was really cute of her.

This was his me2day post:

와 리세 야 고마워!! ^^ 잘머글게 근데… 너무 여뻐서 머굴수있을가?

Translation:

"Wah, RiSae ya thank you!! ^^ I'll eat it well but... It's so pretty, would it be okay if I eat it?"

and the cake photo in question -

david5day_1309358933_192.jpg?type=w500

EDIT: lol my translation is better than AKPoop's ... AKP has no feelings.

Guest star235

@PHSSoulTree- Glad to see you here:DYeah! make it this thread life..psst actually..me too..too much woojung couple:phew:

Now, 2 thread that we must focus!hehehe.thanks for the translation!

Both of them too cute.This morning, I wake up and found the full translation

On June 29th, singer David Oh updated his Me2day by revealing a photo of a birthday cake he received from MBC’s ‘We Got Married‘ wife, Kwon Ri Sae.

He wrote, “Wow, thanks Ri Sae!!! ^^ I’ll eat it well. But it might be too pretty to eat?”, and revealed a photo of the birthday cake.

The cake was decorated with the names of the two singers and two fairy figures to represent each of them.

Netizens left comments such as, “Did she make it herself? She’s really talented“, “You guys look so good together“, and “It’s so cute~ I hope the two of you will actually go out“.

Nate, Star News via Daum

Source + Photo: Today Economy via

credit to ALLKPOP

mklavo2- WELCOME to this thread! Make it as your 2nd home!:)

Guest PHSsoultree

300611 Text Preview

데이비드 오♡권리세 : 우린 제법 잘 어울릴까요?

홍대에서 다시 만난 예비부부 데이비드 오&권리세!

‘데이트 팁’ 미션을 받은 두 사람이 선택한 스페셜 데이트 코스는?

서로에 대한 궁금증 타파를 위해 타로 궁합을 보러 간 두 사람!

그동안 몰랐던 깜짝 놀랄만한 속마음이 여과 없이 드러나는데...

과연 데이비드&리세의 타로 궁합은 어떨지?

이후, 두 사람은 본격적인 홍대 자유 데이트에 나서고~

리세의 마음을 얻기 위한 데이비드의 몸부림(?) 또한 계속 되는데~

과연 앞으로 두 사람의 마음은 어떻게 변할지?

David Oh ♡ Kwon RiSae : do we really go well togeather?

The preliminary couple meet again in the HongDae district!

'Dating tip' two-part special mission recieved?

Diffrent questions are asked to find out about the compatibility between the couple using tarot cards!

A hidden secret is exposed without thier consent...

According to the tarot cards are David & Risae really compatible?

Regardless, the two people start-up on their care-free HongDae date~

David's struggle to capture RiSae's heart(?) also continues~

From now on what will conspire between the two people hearts?