[OFFICIAL] David Oh ♥ Kwon RiSae Couple Thread

Guest PHSsoultree

Guest star235

Finally~ i  start wrote again.

For those who not watching yet KwonOh Couple episode 4 click here - KwonOh Couple Episode 4 [Eng Sub]

LoL..this week episode, even not much story, but still love to watched itblush.gif

David wrong spelling & writing like  elementry school  ~~hilarious. I think if I learning hangul maybe i'll be like david too.kkekeke

Risae lyric is much better then David

More anticipated next week epiosde..should they can get married?of course can:wub:

Wow @PHSSoulTree Thanks for that show. Can I share that video? I currently download it too but...hmmm my internet is so faster SLOW! like dalpangi<_<

It would be great if i can know hangul..huhuh so I that can join David and Risae's fan cafe.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

David outer appearance is like 2am jinwoon but inside he is like a male version of Nicole because he's American Korean haha he so cute. I love their mission on making their own song. I know for sure they will continue :D Kwon Oh couple fighting. I can't wait it's David bday hhaha this is going to be fun.

I also agree with timpa i like it because David feelings are true and he haven't been taught what to say so I can see his sincere heart. LMAO I love them cause it's like watching two people in their loving stage it's so cute

Guest PHSsoultree

WOW, this thread is so dead.

Have a text preview for this week

David Oh ♡ Kwon RiSae: The preliminary couple's day of fate(?)

Finally, a married couple, David and RiSae celebrate the final day of their 'preliminary' status

RiSae wants to go to a normal amusement park, let's go!

David who has never really ridden scary rides, how will he react?!

When they arrive at the amusement park it's a smiling RiSae vs a scared David!

Is David really safe with RiSae (?) will he be able to ride?

Through the strong recommendation David is converted and comes out looking different?!The finial decision of the couples fate will be made today?

T/N - "Through the strong recomendatio ... blah bah blah !" ... makes no sense but it basically means... RiSae convinced him and that afterward he looked like a different (more confident) person

P.s for anyone that cares, my videos got taken down, still haven't got round to re-upping them. Merong =/

Guest nun_2k4n

Have a text preview for this week

David Oh ♡ Kwon RiSae: The preliminary couple's day of fate(?)

Finally, a married couple, David and RiSae celebrate the final day of their 'preliminary' status

Riise wants to go to a normal amusement park, let's go!

David who has never really ridden scary rides, how will he react?!

When they arrive at the amusement park it's a smiling RiSae vs a scared David!

Is David really safe with RiSae (?) will he be able to ride?

Through the strong recommendation David is converted and comes out looking different?!The finial decision of the couples fate will be made today?

T/N - "Through the strong recomendatio ... blah bah blah !" ... makes no sense but it basically means... RiSae convinced him and that afterward he looked like a different (more confident) person

P.s for anyone that cares, my videos got taken down, still haven't got round to re-upping them. Merong =/

thanks lot my dear :wub:

Guest star235

wah! thanks @PHSSoulTree for translate this.

Totally, 100% agree with your statement. I always visit here, but this pages still not move .kekeke.

hey~Today news.. Kwon Risae joins Keyeast Entertaiment.

Credit to ALLKPOP

</h2>

<h2 class="entry-title">Kwon Ri Sae signs on with KeyEast Entertainment

by
on July 14, 2011 at 11:27 pm
15.PNG

Kwon Ri Sae
of
MBC
’s ‘
Birth of a Great Star
‘ has signed on with
KeyEast Entertainment
, making her labelmates with stars like
Bae Yong Joon
and
Kim Hyun Joong
!

On July 15th, representatives confirmed,
“By following her passion and her dreams on ‘Birth of a Great Star’, we were able to realize her potential. We will support her so that she may grow into a multi-entertainer who is recognized in the areas of singing, acting, and variety.”

They continued,
“With cooperation of our Japanese agency,
Digital Adventure
, we will work actively towards creating a foundation that will advance her into an international star.”

Source + Photos: Star Today via

Guest oh7HEAVEN

Hi I'm new to this thread~ KwonOhhhh~

I really love this couple already even though we've only seen them for 5 episodes (: They really feel like a real couple on their first dates -cute- And I can't believe they are both younger than me (I feel like an old lady now, sob.) Their age makes it me hard to believe that they are going to be a married couple, I rather feel like I'm watching We Are Dating lol.

Let me also show some love for David Oh. How are you so cute? I love his American style and his blunt ways of saying "I don't know?". He's mixing English and Korean WIN. :D

I think I'm gonna continue watching Birth of Great Star again and hope to see some KwonOh interactions kya~!

Can't wait for next Saturday when their 'married' life will officially start!? (:

Guest PHSsoultree

does these two really just have 5 eps? wth....and its been almost a year riight?

sorry i am very new to this couple i've watched Khuntoria and Adam and Potato Couples only so far

A year? Not quite ... They ( kwonoh ) are the newest couple they havent even been togeather for 2 months yet.

The other new couples (woojung & sowon) just passed thier 100th days.

We got married took a while getting back to a full cast; 3/4 couples, after adam left... And then goguma.

Guest star235

looks like everyone worried whether this couple want to continue marriage life or not. kekeke..

POSITIVE SIGNAL!!:w00t:

cause now KwonOh couple keep grow n grow with fans! :wub::wub::wub:

but this thread still keep in silent mood. I know, there are a lot of fans visiting here but too shy to write here.

Waiting for this week episode^^

arghh..PD just want to stunt the viewer like @semi-fly said.

the hilarious part episode 5

When david ride viking~~close his eyes and doing manse then keep shouting OMG~~OMG~~!!!....kahakhakahka..cracking me:lol:

Wow! You guys have me rethinking the end of the episode...You guys thought RiSae's "Sorry" was in response to David asking if they should get married??? I THOUGHT it was her saying "Sorry" for not knowing it was his birthday...Also I didn't think it was edited to make the audience believe they're not going to end up together...I thought they were just making it dramatic and suspenseful, 'cause I do think they will end up married....but after reading all of your comments now I'm not sure! LOL!

Guest star235

@Semi-fly again~ i totally agree with ^^. Wah...looks so great you explain that.Yup, PD need something that can make their show high rating.

Watch this!!...David Oh and Kwon Risae chosen as CF model for New LG Smartphone

Picture credit to LG Electronic.

Lovely couple~~

:wub::wub::wub:

29e612324f7c83caf4491fce3988d049.jpg

Oh OK I get what you were saying now....Speaking of ratings...This might not be the place to ask but does anyone know what the latest ratings for the show are? I feel like the new set of couple are not being embraced like older couples were. Like ppl still seem to be stuck on the older couples like JoongBo, Adam, and Seohwa couple....ANYWAYS Congrats to David and Risae for the LG endorsement as always they look so cute together!!! :wub:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that comparison between David and Nicole (Kara). Totally agree. I love his interesting way of adding random english words into his conversations. I do the same all the time.

Risae looks really similar to a friend of mine, so it's been an interesting experience watching this couple. I've been trying to get her (my friend) to watch the show too LOL.

Archived