[OFFICIAL] David Oh ♥ Kwon RiSae Couple Thread

Guest PHSsoultree

Hi !! Sorry, I'm not good in english. That's why I can't post often like the others. Sometimes I want to try.

PHSsoultree & star235 - Thank you for the news. Because of you I came here a lot. I want to know more about this couple. chincha kamsahamnida!!! Honestly, I didn't know about them before but ... as a new couple in WGM wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! They're so cute. I like to see when David shy shy shy.. seems he can't look at his beautiful wife ha3.... I smile a lot. Because of them, I'm watching WGM again. Saturday... palliiiiiiiiiiii...

mklavo2 - welcome friends!!!..

My fav scene in ep 2 :

vlcsnap-2011-07-01-22h28m12s85.jpg

The fans screamed with excitement when they saw David. It's good!!!!

vlcsnap-2011-07-01-22h29m22s47.jpg

Look at David eyes... He love his wife, right?? he he

vlcsnap-2011-07-01-22h32m08s172.jpg

I love this part. start eating till the end.. Their act+ their eyes + they talk ... everything..

Next episod :

vlcsnap-2011-07-01-22h35m49s195.jpg

yeehhhhhhhhhhhh... tomorrow.. what happen?? curious....

KwonOh Couple, Fighting!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest star235

@shml- welome to KwonOh couple Thread....its awesome you are here ... really appreciate ^_^ .Dont worry, we are not english teacher to check your grammar. Yeah, I'm also not good in english. bcoz  not my language<_<.. .but I still try my best to improve it,so that I can keep contact with all of you. Please..please keep visiting here and post whatever you want to post.This is the way how do we keep support this couple. Spread the words:wub:. Make it this thread ACTIVE!!

TODAY IS  SATURDAY :w00t:KWONOH COUPLE EPISODE 3

Hello.. Guys...its friday 2day!!!!! Yeaaahheeyyyyy!!! Whos watching the broadcast video?????anyone..i can't wAit to watch our couple..i wish i can watch the broadcast one but i can't anyways..i have you guys^^, ohhhh yeahh by the way guys what should we call our couple????!!!?a nickname???does anyone has a suggestion??or are we going to stick with the KWONOh couple??just wanna ask....love you gus^^ lets all keep in touch

Guest star235

For those who not watched KwonOh couple episode 3 yet  with english sub.

here the link :-

Part 1:

http://9.bb/Fe0m | Part 2: http://9.bb/Fe0n | Part 3: http://9.bb/Fe0o

More on: http://kshownow.net

Kya!!...david you should grab her. (sound like drama scene..keke)so hilarious when the MC demo..kakakaka:lol: yeah..look at this, he will protect Risae.

ddd.png

"Don't look at the price,just buy something you want" - David Oh

OMG, I also dream to have BF like David.(am i too materialistic ???:phew: kekeke)..or maybe they got money for dating so he can saying like that.hahahaha...

New fan here! I just saw episode their episodes. They are so cute! I stopped watching we got married but now they are my new favorite couple.

I love when David tells something to Risae and she opens her eyes a lot like O_____O lol.

Does anyone know where can i watch their performances in Birth of a Great Star?

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

This couple should get more love!!

So cuute, matching eye smiles

And both had interest in each other before the show,

Well, definitely david did at least keke

And they are the only couple, besides brave couple, which give off a sweet feeling right now

Guest PHSsoultree

Does anyone know where can i watch their performances in Birth of a Great Star?

Sorry to cut your post.

The clips are all over youtube just search "스타 오디션" togeather with  "데이비드 오" or  "권리세"

Guest urbandecay00

i loved david oh ever since he auditioned for birth of a great star. he's sooo cute and his voice & music is so fresh :3

i didn't like risae at first, but after seeing them together i'm starting to really like them as a couple.

david is such a shy boy but is such a gentleman in front of risae hehe :)

ahhhh thank you wgm for letting us see david oh every week!

Guest sconegirl

Firstly, when i saw the news that they are adding a new couple and announcing that it was KwonOh, i was like who are they? Birth of great star....mini coopere, i dun watch that program so i couldn't care less.phew.gif 

yesterday, out of curiosity i checked out this thread (though it was only like 3 pages but yeah never give up). i browsed thru everything and again another catty curiosity, i watched epi 3 and i was like hell they are good, to me they are like the second yongseo. they are so comfortable with each other and their smiles, giggles really touch my heart. i was grinning so much as when the tarot lady describing their personality and compatibility (ok maybe not too detail but enuf to make me squeeeeeee all night long!). tongue.gif

so off to watched epi 1 and 2 and gosh this couple, they are so brave and daring and oh so cute...*sigh* young-ins! 

David Oh reminds me of Jinwoon

Risae (i luv this name) reminds me of Kim Yuna

the another oppa/hyung reminds me of Daesung

i luv the random english from David and thought that Risae speaks better korean and her reading skills is really good. 

chicken feet...yeah i like to eat it too, collagen good for skin like 'David said : what a weird food for good skin?!'.

i anticipate good future for this couple and yes i'm beginning to dream of them!!! luv u KwonOh <3 wub.gif

i'm so glad to have visit this thread and luv to read all your comments.

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Ahhh this is my favorite couple in this new season :D i love this couple and the brave couple. I like how David admit that he like Risae and so did Risae i really hope WGM will help these two develop a relationship or maybe even dating in real life. David is so cute because of his random english words haha :) he remind me of my korean american friends aha KWON-OH is love...i really love the fortune teller part haha where she say that David can give up everything for Risae and wants to marry her hahaha xD he soo cute i can see he really like her woooo

Guest timpa

Ahhh this is my favorite couple in this new season :D i love this couple and the brave couple. I like how David admit that he like Risae and so did Risae i really hope WGM will help these two develop a relationship or maybe even dating in real life. David is so cute because of his random english words haha :) he remind me of my korean american friends aha KWON-OH is love...i really love the fortune teller part haha where she say that David can give up everything for Risae and wants to marry her hahaha xD he soo cute i can see he really like her woooo

The thing I like abotu David Oh is the vibe I get off of him is that he's unlike other idols you see on variety shows in that he hasn't been programmed/trained by his agency on how to respond or react in a certain way to various situations or questions. That he hasn't been programmed/trained to avoid saying certain things.

There's more of a feeling of reality to watching his reactions and stuff he says IMO.

Guest PHSsoultree

The thing I like abotu David Oh is the vibe I get off of him is that he's unlike other idols you see on variety shows in that he hasn't been programmed/trained by his agency on how to respond or react in a certain way to various situations or questions. That he hasn't been programmed/trained to avoid saying certain things.

There's more of a feeling of reality to watching his reactions and stuff he says IMO.

I agree 100% about your comment.

I think nobody could really 'controll' David or the things that come out of his mouth.

reason's why:

#1 bless him... the boy can't understand half of what people are saying to him.

#2 he's so americanized that he could never fully conform to the korean way of life/expectations of a public figure.

I like that he reacts so innocently and open to every situation... it's like watching a boy with his first crush on their first date every single episode.

He may not be the most funny or perfect or handsome or smartest husband that ever lived but he's just himself and lives on his own alien planet of fun and happy smiles. blush.gif

He's just so damn cute I want to carry him around in my pocet EVERYWHERE and pinch his cheeks ~ *aikoooo* :wub:

And about him looking like 2AM's JinWoon, they're totally eye smile brothers! If I remember correctly, the both have commented on it before too.

And also just incase anybody else has a Naver ID

RiSae's Fan Cafe : msofan

David's Fan Cafe : davido00

Guest ronnie101

can anyone send me a link of the quiz to change the world with the kwonoh couple?i have been looking for it but i can't..PLEASE

Guest PHSsoultree

can anyone send me a link of the quiz to change the world with the kwonoh couple?i have been looking for it but i can't..PLEASE

I uploaded the full show to my Youtube account.

SeBakWi Link

Archived