RICKS A PRICK

Guest rickyypark

Guest catchthesky.

is it that big of a deal where he posts? --;; ya'll make it seem like youre gonna die if he doesnt post in the 411 section

First, no, we aren't going to die.

Second, yes it is a big deal. If he posts here, everyone else might start doing that too. And that will cause disorder and confusion on soompi.

Plus, its soompi's rules and policy. You should follow by them.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ahyoung

^really?? what kind of accent??it still sounds the same to me^_^let me go listen to it again...hehe and his hair is funny...it's poofy..>-<

oh;; keke i just meant his english is getting fobbier; at least it seems like to me.... :blink:

Guest 41120

he lives in the states :P and micky probably knows it too lol

speaking of yoochun;; i think hes developing a slight accent...from the smtown mv....;

^really?? what kind of accent??it still sounds the same to me^_^let me go listen to it again...hehe

Actually, Micky's always had an accent. He was only in America for a few years before returning to Korea, so he's not really that fluent in English. You can tell from radio shows, interviews, etc. He just knows enough to get by. Haha. x:

Guest ginger

Added you. Nice to see you around Soompi. I go to college in D.C., so if you ever feel the need to go to any crazy college parties, just send a message my way. *wink wink nudge nudge*

-ginger

Guest LovexPoison

Oh lord o_o This is kind of odd. I guess you do belong in the Korean celeb forum... @_@ I would add you but then I'd just be another silly girl on your myspace list.. which would be embarassing for me~ ^^;;;; But um... cute picture? o__o;;;

Maybe I am a tadbit slow or something, but come again...who are you...and your brother is...?

Wrong forum, I guess.

-ida

OH! Micky's brother...oh hi. :)

Guest angelfique

oh;; keke i just meant his english is getting fobbier; at least it seems like to me.... :blink:

hmm..actually yeh you're probably right...i still remember when he was saying "passionable" so cute^-^...it was funni...

has anyone seen that pic micky's friends posted??the gangsta one in 8th grade or something??

ricky looks old.....nd tall too just like micky^-^

Archived