RICKS A PRICK

Guest rickyypark

Guest rickyypark

WHAAAA
HELLO AND CONGRATS, YOUVE BEEN INVITED TO RICKY'S MYSPACE!

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RICKY1504

LOL, oh fine, i got bored -_-

isak nuna's myspace thread is real fyi

GIVE ME A WOOWOOOOOOOOO

oh and, im not 20. im 15, 16 in krn age =)

had to put it to 20 to make my myspace public -_-;

907111014_l.jpg

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shaaaronz

HAHAHAHA rickprick

hurry up and come to korea~

i know ur dying to watch scary movies with us.. literally~

Guest xserene

LOLs.. You're advertising your myspace o.O; harhar lmao funny. You're just gonna get more scary people after you that go like ONGZZ HI OPPA~ KYAAA~ rofl ok bye (ok i'm kidding i have no idea but i'm just guessing heehee), I just dropped by cause the title was like eh?

umm the reason as to why he posted his myspace on the korean celebrity thread is because his brother is a famous singer in korea.. so he's kinda famous himself. you girls already posted pics of him. im not going to give the name away easily.. but it's a HEART-THROBBING BOYBAND in korea. very popular and famous one. he mentions Isak. *hinthint* what company is she in? haha this is like a game. JUST READ HIS USERNAME & it should ring a bell. you guys are going to go crazy once you figure it out.

Guest ROCKWITHU

Hey I added you on myspace. So I guess you read someone's comment about you from Isak's myspace, right? LOL I saw that comment too.

Guest cmy_185

geez. just cause he's micky's brother doesn't mean he can break the rules.

2. Topics without pictures will be moved or locked. The only exceptions are request topics.

soooo hurry up and post 105931 pictures. lol. :x

Guest aircastles

Wrong forum, hun.

I suggest posting pictures to make it better. :)

So camwhore away and make all these fans full and satisfied.

(HAHA)

You're funny though. ^^

And as a side note, welcome to Soompi?

EDIT: NVM, you've been a part of Soompi since June. =/

umm the reason as to why he posted his myspace on the korean celebrity thread is because his brother is a famous singer in korea.. so he's kinda famous himself. you girls already posted pics of him. im not going to give the name away easily.. but it's a HEART-THROBBING BOYBAND in korea. very popular and famous one. he mentions Isak. *hinthint* what company is she in? haha this is like a game. JUST READ HIS USERNAME & it should ring a bell. you guys are going to go crazy once you figure it out.

Puahaha, I'm pretty sure people figured that out. It is pretty self-explanatory with his username and such.

But dang do celebrities' siblings become famous.

BUT I definitely see the resemblence between your brother and you.

Yup, I see it. ;)

Archived