BRITNEY MUSIC VIDEO-BIG CAPS

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest EMPIRE

Toxic was frickin awesome and i was watching slave 4 u today and i noticed how good that was and really liked it too

i dunno its funny how her songs and videos, when they first come out i don't like them, but months after i love them

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitterbetty

sometimes was when she was innocent and pretty so i like that..

and stronger i like cus its a cool mv and i love her look there (n the makeup :D)

Guest angel2nyt

i really grew up listening britney's music

thats why i really wonder what changed her..

btw..my fave video is from the bottom of my broken heart then sometimes then stronger

Guest Born: 1985

She was gorgeous in Oops! and so cute in Sometimes. She's hella sexy in I'm a Slave 4 U. <---That would have to be my fave.

Guest se7ensoul

I think she's the prettiest in OOPS I did it again. I think her make up and hair is soooo nice especially her lipgloss

Guest moomoocao

i can't decide!!! my all time favorite is slave 4 u! but i like overprotected and don't let me be the last to know! and she's HOT in toxic!!!!

i love rock 'n' roll is HOT too, the motorcycle and the way she crawls..... drool

omg i miss britney.....:(

Guest tis a wonderful life

baby one more time, i still love that song and do something the beat is really good for dancing

Guest Xxaznbabi3xX

Lols, I love her hair in the 'oops i did it again' and I think she looks nice in 'im a slave for you' and 'boys' =]

Guest danchooox

I love the Overprotected MV! :)

Stronger, Crazy, and Not a girl, Not yet a woman is good, too.

I use to love watching Lucky when I was little. :P

Guest bloopy_babo

My favorite video would always be LUCKY. My cousin, me and my sister used to act it out in the bathroom and used the tub as the bed. Secretly, everyone knows the lyric to ONE britney spear's song.

Actually I love her music. I CANT WAIT FOR COMEBACK! Most of my friends use to bash on her but when we went to karoke on my birthday, we all sang like FIVE Britney Spears' songs.

Archived