BRITNEY MUSIC VIDEO-BIG CAPS

Guest Bubbleteaxgirl

Guest Lilazinprincess

She gets worse every year....I prefer her "innocent" days.. Like during the "Sometime" days.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest backseat_love

hmm mine would be...

"crazy" idk i just thought that mv was so funky and cool. plus it had melissa joan hart in it.

"i'm a slave 4 u" because, simply put, it was HOT. her first 'sexy' video that caused so many people to get mad and tell brit to put some clothes on. well screw you people. lighten up a bit.

"overprotected" was pretty cool too... the darkchild remix. yup i liked it

"boys" haha i just love that song. the videos ok

"me against the music" that was some hot madness. madonnaaa!

"toxic" that was pretty cool, with an old school feel to the music. and i loved her wig.

"do something" that was an awesome mv. wasnt that like the last one she made? because i dont remember seeing anymore after that. except the "someday" mv, but i didnt like that one.

Guest KuYA II

Best dancing video from britney is "Crazy"

other then that overrall good quality of MV has to be "toxic" very unique and different ^^

Guest liltweekstar

i really liked the sometimes video... looking at the pictures makes me want her to come back with a song or something.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I Love Britney's videos..i grew up listening to her..LOL..I'm still a Britney fan and I cant wait for her comeback!! LOLz.....She's soo pretty and has a nice body...

:D

Archived