Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conduongmuathu

[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Wow!! Just watched ep 1 and is really funny and light hearted.

Hope this drama will get good rating

btw, their relationship is rather complicated

I wonder how the 2 main leads will end up together.

wanna know two things: why MR father left her mother like this? Also why JM husband left her (what abt this hyungninm calls for her husband).

Been waiting for the Ch-subbed files to appear.

Just managed to find a Ch-subbed ep online, zooming in on the 'important' scenes.

Disclaimer Note : I am not fully fluent in Mandarin, so the following is a loose understanding due to my poor vocabulary of the language. Please excuse the slowness in deciphering . . . blush.gif

For now, from what I can gather

Dr Kang Hyung Do actually told (former) Mrs Kang (Oh Jong Hui) that he's only gonna leave for a while, to make sure that the person is alright and that he will be back after visiting 'her' (presumably the one he has/had an affair with - I am assuming this girl will eventually be the current Mrs Kang aka Byun Juri ~ since they have a 16-year age gap). He says that he has already ended the relationship. However, as the girl just had a failed suicide attempt, being young and weak, the least he should do is to pay her a visit at the hospital and that is all. OJH doesn't seem to believe his words and keeps begging him to stay. OJH feels there shouldn't be any sympathy for the girl even if she is someone's precious daughter. OJH calls her a home-breaker, the 3rd party. KJM overhears their conversation. KHD once again pleads to go off for a while and OJH says if they have already ended the relationship, why does he still feel that it concerns him. He implies that the girl overdosed bcos of him and he promises to be back soon.

After OJH was knocked down by the cab, whilst chasing after KHD on the streets, OJH told KJM that from this day onwards, KJM is to consider KHD as dead and that she no longer has a father.

It is buffering/lagging badly, I will update later with the reason (hopefully the hints are clear-cut enough) why HJS is being pressured to leave his wife and in the process, I think after closing the shop, he will empty their bank account tonight.

Call from the 'voice' whilst in the room at the hospital/clinic

Man asks if he's done it. HJS asks for some more time. Man says if he doesn't do it soon he will take 'the person' to hospital immediately. HJS promises to settle it within the month, subsequently reducing it to 15 then 10 days, in order to reassure the Man of his promise. Man says that's too long and he will only give him a week.

HJS in the van

Whilst HJS is hesitating over whether he should break KJM's heart with his deed, he receives a reminder warning via text message from the Man. The Man tells him that this is the last chance and (he, the man) won't tolerate any more mistakes (as in delays etc).

KJM-HJS moment in their bedroom

KJM seem to imply, after she gave HJS the pair of baby booties, that her parents divorced bcos her mom couldn't conceive anymore (I am guessing here). She is worried that she is like her mom, & she notices how HJS likes children etc. KJM thinks she may be the reason why they still haven't had any kids despite being married for 3 years. HJS wavers then he asks KJM to be truthful in her reply. Does she still like him, like in the beginning. And even in death, that she would never, ever divorce him. KJM is surprised why the matter of divorce is brought up suddenly. HJS says, well after 3yrs of marriage, feelings may change. KJM reassures him, saying that she still feels the same way about him like the first time they met, in fact her feelings for him has grown deeper as time passes. Once again, HJS wants to make sure that she will never divorce him and KJM swears not to. In fact she wants to grow old with him. If ever He is the one to broach the subject, he had better be prepared to die. KJM thanked HJS for being by her side, esp since her father divorced her mom (to be with the mistress?). She has had no faith in men, being afraid that she would end up like her mom but he has managed to help her restore that faith.

Source : Nate / HanCinema

"Hooray for Love" Lee Bo-yeong "I'm cute but married" and slaps Lee Tae-seong

[July 17, 2011]

photo182772.jpg

Kang Jae-mii (Lee Bo-yeong) slapped Byeon Dong-woo (Lee Tae-seong).

On the second episode of MBC new weekend drama "Hooray for Love", Byeon Dong-woo went into Kang Jae-mi's room because he had made a mistake. Taking off her clothes to get a massage, she was surprised.

Previously, Byeon Dong-woo had misunderstood Kang for his girlfriend and kissed her. He was driven as a pervert but he had barged into her room like that and was really mistaken for one. She started running after him.

He ran but got caught. Kang slapped him. Twice, one on each side. She said, "I am young and cute but I am married. If you follow me again I will report you as a stalker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DL Links for Chinese-Subbed Eps (15bx)

View Online

(unsubbed)

Ep 1 || Ep 2 ||

HFL female cast-members are guests of tonight's "Come to Play"

201107181138141001_1.jpg

618ff134b29636e8627828fb02bd3bb3.jpg

2011071811081900179_1.jpg

ctpe347.jpg

Torrent Link E347 (Baros & Baros / 720p & HANrel & HANrel / 450p & HANrel / 720p):

Ep 2 is kind of mix feeling ... there are funny and sad moments ... mostly sad

I really can't understand what is the hidden agenda from the hubby

I presume he had made another woman pregnant ...

Ep2 summary (I dont understand korean 100% bt l tried hard, maybe someone else can give us a better one) :sweatingbullets:

JM & DW kiss, she was shouting, hitting him and he keeps apologize bt no excuse for him her aunt and mother get the share, her aunt even hit him, back to his cabin his mother as well pulled his lips cuz she will nt believe that he kissed the woman mistakenly. they arrived to Guam each family having fun, while JM, her mom and aunt were in the market they liked a draw for flower and JM decided to bought it for her husband as it resemble the love, the little girl give them a card for a fortune teller, so they went there, first he read JM mom palm and told her that she lost her love, money before bt she will find love again in the future and so she shouldnt chase it away so when its JM turn, he find her palm resemble her mother's so he told her that she will have the same destiny as her mother bt JM was pissed off to hear such a thing as her aunt analyze that her husband will cheat and leave her like her father did to her mom, back to the hotel JM called her husband who was on the bank l assume ( I dunno what the deal behind her husband, it seems he went to that man to find him a woman who looks exactly like his wife, show him a picture of her, give hime money and asked to hurry before she return, why is he doing such a thing l have no idea thought in next week ep preview they show him with another woman happy) she told him what the fortune teller told her, that he might leave her he was shocked abt that and told her not to believe it and she told him that she loved him. JM father been questioned by his young wife if he meet his ex-wife and daughter bt he told her that once he left them he didnt meet them anymore bt she was pressuring him, JM and her mom were talking abt wat the fortune teller told them and that her failure marriage life affecting her or inheriting it to her daughter so she apologized and were talking abt the past and that she will support JM so such a thing will nt happen to her. IY still annoying DW even when he is having a relax massage time to meet his mom and he told her that u know what l hate the most in this life is to get married, JM was abt to have a massage when DW get in the room thinking its his mother and saw JM naked body bt this time she will nt let him go easily, she chased him all around the resort and slapped him, she told him that she is a married woman and to stop being a stalker, or he might be in love with her, he was shocked "how could she think l love her" then she left on her way she saw her father playing in the pool with his little daughter, she was crying and it brings back the old memory; she remembers after her mother hospitalized for the accident when he left her, she was listening to her parents conversation on the hospital when her mother gave her father the divorce paper to stamp it and she stamp it and to leave them and go for his new woman, JM even pushed her father away and told him nt to appear in front of her or her mother, DW thought that she is crying because of what he did to her and keep telling her its a mistake bt she pushed him away and left. JM mom and her aunt where sitting in the pool, JM mom was feeling her breast and told the aunt that she feels something wrong so the aunt was touching them and suddenly DW mom and sister saw them and was surprised they thought something else and so JM aunt understand what they said, she told them if they are korean too, she explained the situation and DW sister told her to go to the hospital and also her husband is a doctor too, JM aunt imitating her saying DOCTOR and she said that JM mom ex-husband is a doctor, DW mom was saying sorry in english (luv it when she speak english words) bt DW sister insisted to write the address for her husband hospital and to visit him for a check up, JM mom was telling the aunt that DW sis voice seems familiar and she heard it before. everyone is getting dressed to attend the party the hotel holding, JM wasnt interested to attend it bt her mom and aunt insist on her to go, on the party the mood was quiet so JM father asked them to sing a special song for dancing, JM mom who was talking to JM who refused to attend saying that she is sick, walked to the dance hall as the song remind her with the old times, DW was dancing with his mom, JM dad with his wife, JM mom been dragged to dance with the aunt, while remembering the memory behind the song he saw JM mom dancing, she saw him too so she left the dancing hall, he follwed her bt he didnt saw her, she rushed to her room feeling a pain in her chest, JM saw her and told her that she must saw him, JM mom was worry abt her daughter feeling, she told them that he has a daughter too, JM father gave the housemaid the purse to give it back to them and aunt was happy that she didnt lost it and saw him in the corner looking at her and smiling, JM and her mom was cheering each other when JM father enters the room, JM father told them that its a been a long time since he saw them both, JM scolded her aunt for letting him in and was trying to get him out bt he refused telling her nt to be like that cuz he still her father and she is his daughter after all, bt she replied what a father leave his daughter and have an affair with another woman and so they have no memory for him, bt JM mom tried to calm he down bt she refused, she told him why would he look for him now that he is living a happy life with another woman, she told him to leave and nt appear in front of them again, JM left the room crying, the parents were talking, he told her that he always been curious abt how were they doing? how is their life? he apologized too and then left the room. JM husband with his fake wife who looks like JM went to the court to get the divorce.

preview: JM husband was able to get the divorce using the fake wife and he seems happy in yacht with a woman shouting that he finally divorced, JM and her mom is surprised with the divorce thing, she went to a lawyer (l think he is a lawyer) who turns to be DW bt she refused to deal with her and torn the papers. he helps her later and was able to find were her husband is living now.

Hope its helpful to understand the drama till a sub release.

Edit: the song is from album Homeland for Tish Hinojosa.

Legend (commonly used, due to Google Translation)

Fun - Kang Jae Mi ( Lee Bo Young)

Glaze - Byun Dong Woo (Lee Tae Sung)

Integers/Constant - Han Jung Soo (Jin Yi Han)

ALAN - In Young (Seo In Young)

Crystal Park - Mrs Byun (Kim Soo Mi) aka Park Mal Nyun 박말년, run/owns "Crystal Spa Beaute" organisation, whilst daughter JuRi (former broadcast reporter) runs Miss Korea Beauty Saloon (owned by mom). PMN changed her name to Crystal Park in order to be synonymous with the French sounding name of her enterprise ie a more prestigious name. Her husband seems to remain his same old self (WYSIWYG), despite their financial upgrade. Her daughter & grand-daughter (Sarah) are just like her, snooty & superficial. It is so funny that she simply threws whatever English words she knows but needs her son-in-law's help in understanding what the hotel staff said to her in English (about being invited to a special party) . . . . what a farce . . . hehehe (but I laugh everytime she speaks in "Engrish", especially the "Shut Your Mouse" :lol: )

Huisu (채희수) - Chae Hui Soo, Han Jung Soo's mistress (Han Yeo Reum 한여름)

~ reading CHS' profile, HJS met her at a night-club . . . there is a son named Doo Ran 도란 -->> Probably HJS', cos of HJS' outburst in the private room about being 100% successful, even on the first attempt .... The Man who's been harassing HJS may be the club manager/bouncer? (speculation)

Preview of Ep 3 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 3회 2011-7-23

괌에서 한국으로 돌아온 재미.

정수가 행방불명되어 찾으러 다니는 중에 자신이 이혼한 상태라는 것을 알고 충격을 받는다.

동우의 집을 찾아가는 인영.

크리스탈박에게 자신이 동우와 만나는 동안 받은 물건을 모조리 되돌려주고,

분노한 크리스털박은 동우에게 앞으로 돈을 일절 주지 않겠다고 선언하는데..

- MBC

Ep 3 2011-07-23

Fun, come back to Korea to Guam.

Integer is missing while chasing her know that the shocks are divorced.

ALAN get to the house of glaze.

Crystal during the night to meet with their glaze to give back to them all things received,

Enraged with crystal glaze, whom I would not forward the money to declare iljeol....

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

English Translation

2011-07-20 Behind the Scenes (Ep 3)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110720104247imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110720104247imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110720105558imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110720105558imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110720105558imbcdrama2.jpg

2011-07-22

Park Gyu Ri (Kara) & Cho Hyun Young (Rainbow)

Indecisive [갈팡질팡]

Hooray For Love [애정만만세] OST

1311294206_181714.jpg

Click on Image to View

Translated Lyrics

(Credits : pop!gasa)

What other reason is needed?

This heart that I just can't understand

Keeps on trembling, keeps on wanting

My heart is difficult as a puzzle

I say to myself that love is too hard

That I just can't do it

But still, I tremble, everyday I want you

Even after I promised not to, without knowing I'm shaking

What is wrong with me?

Have I forgotten already?

I don't know, I'm just going to trust it

Love love love because of love

Or farewell farewell farewell because of farewells

Even if I try to do a good job everyday

All of the faint memories suddenly pop up

And I am filled with tears

Will this love be forever?

Alone, I am worried

Because I'm a fool, a fool

I follow you and go

Du du du du du du du~

I say to myself that love is too hard

That I just can't do it

But still, I tremble, everyday I want you

Even after I promised not to, without knowing I'm shaking

What is wrong with me?

Have I forgotten already?

I don't know, I'm just going to trust it

Love love love because of love

Or farewell farewell farewell because of farewells

Even if I try to do a good job everyday

All of the faint memories suddenly pop up

And I am filled with tears

Alone, I am worried

I follow you and go

Du du du du du du du~

This love and you are like a special destiny that keeps me smiling

It shakes up everything in me

But again I go to you

Alone, I am worried

I follow you and go

Du du du du du du du~

Oh my god ... this thread is really slow

This drama is really worth watching ...

Now I am being torn between 2 show

With Scent of the Woman tonite ... which one must I watch?

I am hoping more will watch this show

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and I am glad of the summary so I know what is going on.

Thanks again everyone!

where is the subs my poor drama why so neglected because there is no idols no big big names here I guess any way this cast is so damn good and the drama is worth watching even without subs I hope some koreans will come here to recap it for us

where is the subs my poor drama why so neglected because there is no idols no big big names here I guess any way this cast is so damn good and the drama is worth watching even without subs I hope some koreans will come here to recap it for us

Darksmurfsubs is the only one so far who released subs for the drama, u can get it from their site, it's a good drama bt Fansubs find it too bothersome to sub a weekend drama with +50 eps :sweatingbullets:

Ep3 summary:

JM father Had a dream abt JM sinking and he went to help her bt end up sinking too, he wake up when his little daughter wake him up and so he had t clean for the messy room, then he went to check JM mom and JM room bt the check out and tried to get the contact nu ber bt they didn't gave him, JM husband proceed with the divorce plan and was able to get it using someone resemble his wife, he was nervous and so the fake wife bt they get it, he hurried to that hung who happened to be a gang man and the older brother for the one who loves, he shows him the divorce paper and so he let him meet his younger sister, they were happy to be reunite again. JM, her mom and aunt waiting at the airport for him to come pick them bt he will nt reply to the calls so they had no choice bt to not wait anymore, JM arrived and saw the note on the restaurant, she went home and didn't find him too, she calls and he will nt answer, she gets worried that something wrong might happen to him, she is worried abt him so she went to look for him into the hospitals, also she went t the police bt the police officer told her tha he might be in debts and so he ran away from them bt she said that he is nt in debts so he told her he might have another woman and ran with her by JM also told him that her husband isn't like that and she trust him, the police officer these two reasons explain his behavior otherwise why would he leave the poster on the restaurant. JM retun home and seems sad, her aunt and mom were hinting at he might ran away or has another woman, bt JM keep her dreams and said that she believe in him. DW mom gave him a card and was happy and didn't do the same to her daughter, she was frustrated and went t her husband complaining, next day IY send a massage to DW telling him that she is visiting his house, she went and meet his family, she gave back all the brand bags DW bought to her and to,d his mom that nowbthey broke up no need t keep them with her, Mom get angry and trying to contact him bt he came and s he got a hit from her and even she took all his cards and cut them in front of him. JM friend who works at the bank told her abt her husband coming and mentioning the do rove and so JM was shocked t her that and remembered him hinting abt the divorce before, JM husband who told his new love that his wife doesn't know abt them divorcing, she get angry at him for using illegal way bt he said that he has no choice bt to do that bt then they continue sweet time together. JM told her mother abt that and they went to the bank who printed the divorce paper to show them, JM fainted and couldn't believe it, JM mom took her home and she was sad for her daughter, she remembered what the aunt told her that she had to contact JM dad in such situation, so she called him bt he couldn't hear the cal as he was listening t the son after his young wife giving him a hard time with his spoiler and childish temper, so she throw the paper that has his number in the trash, next day JM went to the court to confirm abt the divorce paper, she told him it's unreasonable that to be divorced when the wife isn't there and said tha she was in Guam the time she get divorce and t confirm abt it, bt he said that the paper has no wrong, DW secretary who is in need to get paid to survive with his little kid now that his boss has no sources has no way bt to make his boss become a lawyer for divorce cases which DW hate the most, he went to the court and specially women bathroom and post the sticker to ad for his boss so he got JM and called DW to tell him that he got a client for him, DW who pretend in front of JM that he is a famous successful, and busy lawyer bt when their face meet she was shocked that he is the stalker and he is too shocked that she the ajumma from Guam.

Preview: JM has no choice bt to get DW help who find her husband and got to meet him, he refused to talk to her and pushed her away, JM husband new life will nt be easy with the woman since even a little mistake or a harm to her will nt get him alive from her older brother hand.

Holy mini cooper the women in DW family are so bold, no one of them can say anything to them even the little girl while be just like her mother and grandmother, if IY joins them DW will be no better than his brother in law and his father, they will live their live serving them :lol:

SPOILER: pic for ep3

20110723131142689868511.jpg

2011072322133210011.jpg

2011072322323010011iy.jpg

20110723131142853799814.jpg

20110723131142924759677.jpg

2011072322404810011.jpg

20110723131143027647429.jpg

This post isn't a recap per se, more of an analysis/speculation of the main characters/players in this series.

Disclaimer Note

The following observation/analysis/speculation may be a little off, due to the fact there isn't any Eng-subs available, as yet, to verify. Please also excuse my rambling . . .

KJM

having been disappointed by her father's infidelity and seeing what that has done to her mother, KJM becomes very cautious over love & relationship. However upon meeting HJS, he has managed to help her re-ignite that feeling in her. It is at this point that KJM vowed to protect the one she loves wholeheartedly, in order for history not to repeat itself. However, in doing so, she has unknowingly gone overboard by being overly supportive of her husband, to the extent that she does everything for him. Their love ratio is no longer balanced, KJM loves HJS much more than HJS loves her, if you equate it in terms of the effort put into their relationship. Plus KJM constantly has this inferiority complex about ending up like her mother, being barren, losing her significant other etc. Thus her own added pressure to please her husband, who happens to be terribly fond of kids, by trying her best to provide him with one. More stress on herself and their relationship.

Having 'lost' her husband, she is frantically searching for him, hoping that the worst does not happen to him. She is in complete denial that HJS would do anything to destroy her faith/trust in him, ignoring suggestions from her aunt, and the police officer. The Insurance 'agent' sent a text message to HJS' mobile regarding the successful termination of the policies (guessing). HJS left his mobile behind so that he is non-contactable. KJM reads the message and contacts the agent and is shocked to learn about the termination. Even upon meeting the agent face-to-face and getting the facts about HJS' visit to the Insurance office to apply for the termination, she is still in disbelief, The agent tells her that HJS came by to cancel all of their policies (the lady did ask HJS several times over the counter if anything had happened recently that would make him want to process an early termination, cos he stands to lose out in doing so - Esp since KJM had made no prior mention about terminating the policies). Agent asks KJM if she knew about it. KJM may have said she was away during that period and the agent also mentioned divorce (flashback to 3rd anniv night, when HJS suddenly mentioned about divorce) . . . KJM fervently denies it but in reality her doubts are beginning to seep in. The printed proof of the divorce certificate and the re-confirmation of the date of process finally sunk in and KJM fainted. (now I am curious how can there be 2 sets of KJM ID cards, unless the Fake KJM was issued with a Fake ID card as well . . . hmmmm . . . probably writer forgot about that fact, kekeke)

HJS

Seems like he is an only son & according to KJM, is very fond of children.

Stifled by KJM's 'excessive' affection after 3 years, he may have momentarily lost the thrill/excitement in their relationship. Since KJM does everything for him, he has lost his manliness(as a provider/protector?) by being a passive partner. By currently unknown circumstances, he has managed to find a more 'thrilling' relationship. The added danger of dealing with the night-life society had given him new excitement/challenge in life (ie the forbidden fruit) vs the mundane well-provided treatment from his devoted wife. Due to his fondness of children & upon knowing that he is soon to be a father, he is willing to abandon everything, even his marriage (not sure if there is any pressure from his parents to continue the Han family line, since he is the only son/child in the family). One will notice the differences in his relationships - his (initially thot to be geeky) reaction upon being seduced by wife vs being the more proactive one in the physical sense in the other relationship.

However, he is not going have an easy time dealing with CHS in future. CHS seems to have a fiery/fiesty character, probably due to her (occupational?) background. She even slaps HJS when they are able to finally be together bcos she says his delays (to move forward with the divorce) almost cost the live of their love-child.

HJS still seems to have a rather 'innocent' outlook of things, thinking that things can be easily done without thinking too far ahead. I somehow think deep down he still loves* KJM, just that CHS is a challenging distraction he feels he needs right now, with the added bonus of a child. He may live to regret it later on bcos CHS may prove to be too much for him to handle, on top of it, there's Mr Protector hoovering around if anything displeases CHS.

* based on the fact that he was procrastinating on how/when to begin the "journey" to divorce KJM and also his acts of hesitation several times (from the car to the bedroom) but he is bound by circumstances and his mistakes. Guess his regret and real feelings for KJM will be played out further during the process of the invalidation of their fake divorce and when there's gonna be a challenger for KJM's heart.

OJH

not much is revealed so far, other than lost hope in love due to past sad events.

In her fit of anger 10 years ago, OJH told KJM to consider her father as dead, the now mellowed OJH tries to mend the rift between father & daughter (she gives KJM his contact number). But KJM is still dead set against having anything to do with the person who left them and never made any contact since & has been leading a happy life (according to her own perception) with his new family. KJM says why bother with such a person, things have been going well with Mom, KJM & her precious hubby.

OJH still does not have the endurance to pursue further as in easily giving up hope, where her heart is concerned. 1st incident (10 years ago), when KHD actually came back as promised after the visit but she shut him down by giving him the divorce papers and ends their marriage, eventhough KHD professes his love for her etc. 2nd incident - when KHD doesn't pick up her first call to him, in her attempt in trying to seek help/support for KJM in her hour of distress. (KHD was busy listening to their song, to receive the call. The song gives him an escape route from his real life, reminiscing over his happy married life with OJH).

Though OJH did eventually throw away KHD's number in Ep 3, I am sure there will be an opportunity for them to bump into each other soon bcos BJR gave her the clinic contact details whilst in Guam to have her breast lump examined once she is back in Korea. Of course the 2 wives don't know each other then cos of the facial masks at that time and OJH only briefly saw BYR's (without hearing her voice) at the evening party later on.

Guam fortune-teller told OJH to boldly accept love coming her way and not to push it away. Let's see if she will handle things differently this time when KHD re-approaches her.

KHD

His feelings will sway again, from his current marriage, due to his constant regret over the marriage that got away. He had a more equal and respectful relationship with OJH than with BJR. He is now living a life of regret, esp when he is practically being treated like a helper, not only by his wife but also by his daughter (like mother, like daughter). Daughter wakes him up for breakfast/insists on being entertained/piggyback ride despite feeling physically tired out & wife making him tidy up her belongings etc. He is not free to do things as he wishes, like reading a book with reading glasses due to his wife not wanting to appear with an 'old' man. Of course, staff at the hospital are wagging their tongues over the couple's age difference.

It will be difficult for him to leave this second family, bcos there is a much younger child involved this time round.

Subconsciously I guess he has an undying wish to do something right for his daughter KJM, he feels he has failed her by disappointing her with his leaving their family unit, thus the dream sequence of his attempt to save KJM even if it costs him his own life. It shows how much he still loves his first-born and that he has not really forsaken them in his heart. He feels something is amiss, that the dream came up as a premonition of something unfortunate about to happen to KJM and begins to feel uneasy about it.

BJR

BJR is in serious need of attention, due to Crystal's very apparent favouritism towards BDW over her. BJR yearns for her mother's attention and is jealous of BDW. She even makes use of her own daughter to sway Crystal's affections, since she can't beat her own brother in trying to gain a bigger share of Mom's love. Her daughter actually drew a picture of Grandma Crystal with frown lines but BJR told her to remove it and even practiced on how to 'please' Crystal with the more flattering version of the drawing. This drawing was eventually presented to Crystal but it was wrongly timed, cos Crystal was still upset with BDW and his big lie justifying his recent huge credit card expenditure (presumably he told Crystal it was spent on corporate gifts when it was actually personal gifts to In Young).

She may have married KHD bcos of his doctor status, in order to impress Mom. We should be getting an insight into how they met in Ep 4. She was proud to 'announce' his status even to total strangers (the scene where Crystal & BJR first met the Oh sisters in Ep 2). She is under the impression that using money to curry favour is alright in her attempt to help out her husband in advancing his career. Her intentions are well-meant but it is the methods used that tires KHD out. She still feels insecure about KHD's feelings for her and regularly seeks confirmation - she has often wondered if he has ever been in contact with his first family all these years. With OJH/KJM coming back into KHD's life, she will certainly feel the pressure and circumstances will lead her to learn to love/appreciate KHD more (and in the right way), instead of treating him as an extra pair of hands to do her bidding, or someone she can proudly boast about not bcos of his own ability but rather bcos of his occupational title.

BDW

Not much is revealed so far. All we can see for now is that he is terribly pampered by his mom, even more than his sister. He gets away with practically any lie that he tells his mom, until he gets caught, then he will get physical torture from her. He's got spare girlfriends on hand, definitely enough to keep him busy. He is currently represented as being immature, pampered and very dependent on mom for financial support - for his expenditure as well as for his legal practice.

Besides cutting off his financial support (by cutting all his credit cards), Crystal may have threatened to shut down his law firm. As such his assistant Nam Dae Moon 남대문 (acted by An Sang Tae) is worried for his own livelihood since he is a divorced single parent and has a child to provide for. It is the assistant who suggested that BDW take on divorce cases in order to gain more clientele. BDW is against the idea as he doesn't like having to deal with 'ajummas'. Anyway, the assistant goes ahead to 'advertise' the new service, by going into the ladies' to promote with the advertisement stickers. Currently don't know what is BDW's initial legal speciality, guess it isn't mentioned.

I am sure there will be multiple layers to his character to develop in time to come. But we know for sure, he is a sucker for ladies in tears. hehehe

Nam Dae Mun sure does have the cutest little girl for a daughter . . .

Credits : Screen-cap / upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

DATES

DOB~HJS : 1982-08-16

DOB~KJM : 1983-06-17

age.jpg

aged.jpg

Married : 2008-05-28

Divorced : 2011-07-21

93306983.jpg

Preview of Ep 4 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 4회 2011-07-24

치한으로 오해하고 있던 동우를 변호사 사무실에서 만난 재미.

재미는 동우와 오해를 풀고, 동우는 자신의 카드빚을 갚기 위해 재미의 이혼무효소송을 맡게 된다.

재미가 자신을 변호사와 함께 애타게 찾고 있다는 것을 알게 된 정수.

희수와 함께 호주로 도피여행을 떠나려고 하는데...

- MBC

Ep 4 2011-07-24

Masher had been misinterpreted as an attorney in the office I met a fun glaze.

Fun and clear the air and the glaze, glaze and to pay their kadeubit fun take on the divorce proceedings are void.

Have fun with his lawyer and learned that there has been a constant tease.

Huisu with the world Trying to flee to Australia....

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

2011-07-21 Behind the Scenes (Ep 4)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110721104114imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721104114imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721105040imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721105040imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721105040imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721113914imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721113914imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721113914imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110721113914imbcdrama3.jpg

Jo Yeon Woo (조연우) makes a cameo appearance in Ep 4

201107200912771083_2.jpg

201107200912771083_1.jpg

20110720.01500199160173.01L.jpg

1311135312_180889.jpg

as Byun JuRi's boyfriend (박원장 Director Park)

in flashback story of how KHD-BJR met

10 years ago at the hospital (guessing)

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

where is the subs  my poor drama why so neglected  because there is no idols  no big big names here I guess any way this cast is so damn good and the drama is worth watching even without subs I hope some koreans will come here to recap it for us

Viki will release the soft-subs soon until the english subs is 100% completed. Right now, we just reach 90% for episode 1 and 2. 

Ratings for Ep 01 AGB – 9.4% (#13 Nationwide)

Ratings for Ep 02 AGB – 7.5% (Nationwide)

Ratings for Ep 03

TNS – 9.9% (#10 Nationwide) / 12.4% (#8 Seoul)

AGB – 12.5% (#8 Nationwide) / 13.9% (#7 Seoul)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comparative Ratings of other drama series in the same time-belt

Ratings for Ep 15

[KBS] Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror 광개토태왕

TNS – 16.5% (#3 Nationwide) / 15.7% (#6 Seoul)

AGB – 16.9% (#3 Nationwide) / 16.8% (#5 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 01

[sBS] Scent of a Woman 여인의 향기

TNS – 13.9% (#5 Nationwide) / 15.8% (#5 Seoul)

AGB – 15.8% (#4 Nationwide) / 17.5% (#3 Seoul)

Hey I see the city hunter president. That guy must be busy doing 2 drama's at the same time.

Anyways this drama doesn't seem popular at all.. I wonder why?

Haven't watched it yet coz the viki subs are not 100% yet but from what I saw it looked pretty nice.

@tiki_sg your analyze is very good the writer should work more on the characters and she has time to do that and yes there is some holes in the script

concerning the ratings they are very confusing because of the difference between TNS & AGB but overall its a very tough competition for HFL but its only the begining hopefully ratings will improve