[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

things are getting real nasty between JM and JS who is possessed by the crazy eyed witch and from the preview JM is learning how to fight back physically poor JYH

and if babygirl is adorable when she speaks she is lovable when she sings kenchanayo ^^ so she finally meats the aunt who looks exactly like the photo that her father gave and told her that was her late mother is ther a connection between the 2

I didnt understand what was going on between JM and DW near the end though why she was chasing his car angry and the preview is abit confusing

He gave her a discount voucher for lasic eye surgery. She asks why are you suddenly giving me this.

So that you can clearly look at the world................. Ahjumma as you look now, you look like a stupid person.(a stupid person that is to easy to fool)

The dad I think was watching some pics I think it was of his ex and daughter and new Psyco wife come in, on top of that he was checking the medical things on his laptop for the surgery his ex needs and psyco flippes and involves the whole famile. This family is nuts and dont know when to but out. there is this thing called Doctor Patient confidentiality and they are to stup to get that. and he has enough and goes balistic.

I think the rest of the preview is pretty clear. Loved when she pushed the ex in the water an told him eat and live well your b*****d.

Now the transformation can take place. I dont understand why the mom and Aunt have let her look like a hillbilly when the have a fashion store.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ratings for Ep 01

TNS – 8.0% (#17 Nationwide) / 10.6% (#11 Seoul)

AGB – 9.4% (#13 Nationwide) / 10.9% (#10 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 02

TNS – 6.5% (#? Nationwide)

AGB – 7.5% (#? Nationwide)

Ratings for Ep 03

TNS – 9.9% (#10 Nationwide) / 12.4% (#8 Seoul)

AGB – 12.5% (#8 Nationwide) / 13.9% (#7 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 04

TNS – *% (#* Nationwide) / 10.8% (#16 Seoul)

AGB – 10.3% (#15 Nationwide) / 11.3% (#15 Seoul)

AGB Top 50 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-07-18 to 2011-07-24

HFL - #26 (11.4%)

Ratings for Ep 05

TNS – 11.7% (#8 Nationwide) / 14.3% (#6 Seoul)

AGB – 13.0% (#7 Nationwide) / 14.2% (#8 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 06

TNS – 8.9% (#13 Nationwide) / 11.2% (#11 Seoul)

AGB – 12.5% (#9 Nationwide) / 13.1% (#8 Seoul)

AGB Top 50 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-07-25 to 2011-07-31

HFL - #15 (12.7%)

Ratings for Ep 07

TNS – 13.1% (#7 Nationwide) / 14.8% (#7 Seoul)

AGB – 13.2% (#7 Nationwide) / 14.4% (#7 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 08

TNS – 12.7% (#10 Nationwide) / 16.0% (#6 Seoul)

AGB – 13.3% (#10 Nationwide) / 14.3% (#8 Seoul)

512131(0)-m500592_66059.jpg

AGB Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-08-01 to 2011-08-07

HFL - #18 (13.3%)

Guest cococrust

MV 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8l6kip

OST 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5qd1fc

OST 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4mv8l2

ep 1 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lm5kjv

ep 2 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFLHBBPG

ep 3 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6e5q1h

ep 4 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fk8n3j

ep 5 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h6307i

ep 6 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwgbr4

ep 7 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnrwaz

ep 8 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0DL0ZRO

I hope that the new love that is waiting for the mom is not the father, when I think back on how they separated, in her place I could never forgive that. She was hit by a car while trying to beg him not to go see the other woman when it suppose be over. And he kept going, his wife laid on the ground bleeding and he continued to drive off. The same with the daughter's husband he does this elaborate scheme to leave her but he also take's everything with him. It's not that they wanted to leave them it's how they left them. So I want both mother and daughter to find someone new who will be everything the old loves were not.

As I watched yesterday and today a thought struck me, what if it's a lie about the baby. What if it isn't his. I remembered him and the wife going to the fertility clinic, she did her test but he did not. What if he was the reason they never had children? What's even stranger is both men picked women who will boss them around and threaten them none stop. The father's MIL is constantly berating him, and the daughter's ex husband has picked a woman who's brother is a thug and is always threatening him. For the father and the ex I hope they suffer and realize what they threw away.

On another note does anyone know the name of the song that they play for the father and mother, I think it's Esparanza but I'm not sure.

lots of action today a divorce cleberation for JM and aproposal and a new hairdo for the mistress I laughed when DW ( after all the effort he put in seducing her lol) freaked out when he saw his dates bloddshot eyes and teared when JM was smashing the ring her father is certainly paying for his sin living with 2 crazy women I dont understand what made the wife so mad after all its a photo of his daughter that he dumped because of her and what if she knows he has been longing for his ex but they wont end up together since the writer told us whats gonna happen through the fortune teller unless she changes her mind or if she get sacked there is one thing I didnt understand when the baby told her father about meeting a woman who looks like her mother why did he panicked and made that phone call I love their matching pjs btw so cute

2011-08-08 Behind the Scenes (Ep 10)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110808171756imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808171756imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808171756imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808171756imbcdrama3.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808171756imbcdrama4.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808172454imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808172454imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808174325imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808174325imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110808174325imbcdrama2.jpg

2011-08-09 Behind the Scenes (Ep 10)

lovecheer_photo110809165803imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809165803imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809165803imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809165803imbcdrama3.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809165803imbcdrama4.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809171219imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809171219imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110809171219imbcdrama2.jpg

2011-08-10 Behind the Scenes (Ep 10)

lovecheer_photo110810145749imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110810140637imbcdrama1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was hit by a car while trying to beg him not to go see the other woman when it suppose be over. And he kept going, his wife laid on the ground bleeding and he continued to drive off.

Just to clarify, KHD had already driven off & turned the corner, whilst OJH was still running behind. OJH did not realise there was an oncoming vehicle at the junction on her right, this cab subsequently hit her. As such KHD did not actually see OJH being hit by the cab, as he was no longer in the scene.

On another note does anyone know the name of the song that they play for the father and mother, I think it's Esparanza but I'm not sure.

Artiste : Tish Hinojosa

Album : Homeland

Song Title : Donde Voy (Where I Go)

Lyrics

DONDE VOY

(Where I go)

By Tish Hinojosa

Madrugada me ve corriendo

(Daybreak finds me running)

Bajo cielo que empieza color

(Under a sky that's beginning to color)

No me salgas sol a nombrarme

(Sun please don't expose me)

A la fuerza de "la migración"

(To the force of the INS)

Un dolor que siento en el pecho

(The pain that I feel in my chest)

Es mi alma que llore de amor

(Is my heart that hurts for love)

Pienso en ti y tus brazos que esperan

(I think of you and your arms that wait)

Tus besos y tu passión

(Your kisses and your passion)

(Chorus)

Donde voy, donde voy

(Where I go, where I go)

Esperanza es mi destinación

(Hope is my destination)

Solo estoy, solo estoy

(I'm alone, I'm alone)

Por el monte profugo me voy

(Through the desert, a fugitive, I go)

Dias semanas y meces

(Days, weeks and months)

Pasa muy lejos de ti

(Pass far away from you)

Muy pronto tu llega dinero

(Soon you'll receive some money)

Yo te quiero tener junto a mi

(I want to have you near me)

El trabajo me llena las horas

(Work fills my hours)

Tu risa no puedo olividar

(Your laughter I can't forget)

Vivir sin tu amor no es vida

(To live with out your love isn't living)

Vivir de prófugo es igual

(To live as a fugitive is the same)

tiki_sg Thank you for the information and for providing the lyrics. It's amazing to me how great this song is and the part it plays in the drama but is not part of the OST. They did the same thing with the two Latin songs in I Need Romance but I was able to find them on ITunes. Again thank you. Just wanted to add I found this on ITunes also.

Singer Dana of CSJH the Grace makes a cameo appearance in Ep 9

h_110811_05.jpg

as Byun Dong Woo's next match-made candidate

Related News Article

1 || 2

(Google Translated)

Source : AllKPop

CSJH’s Dana will be making a cameo appearance on the MBC drama, "Hooray for Love".

Dana will be appearing as ‘Eun Dam Bi’ the blind date for actor Lee Tae Sung’s character, ‘Byun Dong Woo’. The role of Eun Dam Bi is that of an only daughter to a rich family. Through ‘Crystal Park’ (played by actress Kim Soo Mi), she gets to meet the playboy lawyer Byun Dong Woo.

It’s been reported that Dana left a deep impression on the production crew with her cute and lively personality on set.

Dana stated, “It’s been a while since I’ve been at a drama filming. I’m nervous about how I’m going to be reflected. I want to show a cute and bright charm.”

The episode featuring Dana’s cameo will broadcast on August 13th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : dcinside / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

e071.jpg

e072.jpg

e091.jpg

e092.jpg

e093.jpg

e094.jpg

e095d.jpg

e096e.jpg

Guest lucky_moon

Ep9 ending was sad, hate JS and his mistress, specially the mistress will nt calm down until she ruin JM, she starts with JM business, now that she is starting her new life, the mistress isnt letting her with her gang oppa help.

Ep9 ending was sad, hate JS and his mistress, specially the mistress will nt calm down until she ruin JM, she starts with JM business, now that she is starting her new life, the mistress isnt letting her with her gang oppa help.

its a double case of weaker women vs. richer or more powerful ones see how the mother is always being abused and is always afraid of the other wife both mother and daughter have a hard fight ahead of them

Does anyone know what's going on with the Aunt and the curly clerk? It seems that the aunt might have gone through breaking up as well in the past, but she couldn't possibly have not known she had a child, no??

My only grievance toward this show is that I wish they had picked a stronger actress as Chae Heesoo. This current actress is SO bad that I'm just automatically hating her. I want Jaemi to actually have a competitor, so things aren't so black and white.

Guest lucky_moon

Does anyone know what's going on with the Aunt and the curly clerk? It seems that the aunt might have gone through breaking up as well in the past, but she couldn't possibly have not known she had a child, no??

My only grievance toward this show is that I wish they had picked a stronger actress as Chae Heesoo. This current actress is SO bad that I'm just automatically hating her. I want Jaemi to actually have a competitor, so things aren't so black and white.

abt the first point, l don't think the aunt has broken up and have no idea that she has a kid, maybe if a man bt nt for a woman, u see even him was shocked to see her so it's none other than a person resemble his late wife, that my view.

abt CHS l couldn't agree more, I thought it's only me bt she is really showing a weak acting, l dunno bt she is always having one facial expression and l don't feel her character at all, l'm nt a PD bt at least an actress that show a strong and bold character cuz that how her character supposed to be shown, she should have learnt from her sunbae's on Temptation of Wives at least that shows was Daebak 

I am mostly watching this show out of curiosity. I think that they have done a good job in creating a lot of conflict and plot points that need to be over come...but I am wondering how they are going to clean up the mess they have made....

I know that there have been summaries for at least 5 episodes, but I am wondering if anyone knows where I could read up on episodes 6-9...I would like to know what is going on!!! :)

Archived