[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

Ep11 I really love it when JM dad went to JS and bunch him for bad mouthing not only him bt his daughter too, he deserve it. he as being nice at first and asking him to buy the shop bt he refused and start being mean bt he got what he deserve, well for few minutes since it gets JM dad in problem as its shown in the preview for tmw ep.

@ Natiu the good news is that viki will release the subs very soon they already have 2 episodes ready ok so just wait abit

ok my thoughts

its funny to see both assistant daddy and daughter dreaming about the same woman but I still dont understand why he is dreaming about her is it just because she resmbles his wife ( actually they look exactly the same but the wife has a mole on her cheek lol that mole made alot all difference in temptation of a wife)

JMs father is going through alot of melodrama and action right now that I am afraid he wont make it to the end of the show ( is it possible that the writer is paving the way for his exist )

I dont like the way the writer is painting JS she is pushing him too far that I dont know what he is all about anymore like he wasnt such a bad guy originally right of course a lot of women live for years and years without ever knowing the true ugly nature of the husbands ( I know alot of women like that ) but I dont think this is the case here he did look sorry in the beginning when he was sending her to guam maybe the writer wants him to reach the limit before he starts regretting his actions doing all this for the sake of a child thats not even his

and it seems that DW is starting to fall for JM well at least thats what they wants us to think cause with a guy like DW how can you tell he is a player so when he is looking like that at JM and smiling foolishly and saying nice things you cant help thinking that its just another game he is playing its really hard to trust a womanizer but he is a cute one

btw the songs played in today's ep were very pretty I hope they are part of the ost

I really really don't like JM's father and I like his wife even less. When he finds out that the daughter and husband split up he goes back to the ex wife yelling and screaming at her. If he had stayed with his family instead of chasing after some young fluff then he would know everything he need's to know, plus he left over 10 years ago but had not seen his daughter or made contact with her once in all that time so how concern could he really be. Now he needs to stay with the family her chose and be a work horse for the wife and punching bag for the MIL.

When the new miss find out while she was duping JS he was doing the same, but I think he will come out with the short end of the stick. Then he is going to want to believe that JS would love him forever, but I hope her and DW get together. The more I see how his mother and sister are I now understand the reason he treat's women the way he has. With that pair as role models who in their right mind would ever want to get married.

I completely agree that DW Family is part of the cause of why he is so against marriage. The women in his family are just completely nuts...his sister is a big air head, and his mother, even though she has a bit more sense in her, is a slave driver...look at how she just pushes all the men around in the family. But I do see that despite these flaws that he clearly loves his family very much, and that they mean a lot to him. However, have you ever heard the phrase that women marry men like their fathers, and men marry women like their mothers? I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I am seeing more and more as the story progresses how much JM is exhibiting some similar traits to DW mother...Could this be subliminal foreshadowing? :phew:

I really love this drama, but I am not one of those people who can go back a forth in a relationship. I believe that once gone stay gone, especially if you are married. I know that HD is JM dad and he just was trying to look out for her, but he has not seen her for ten years if they had not bumped into each other in Guam it would probably be another ten before they saw each other. At that time she made her feelings about him clear. So he had no right to go to JS and say anything about her life which he knows nothing about, and then to be goaded into beating him. Now I guess the mother is feeling guilty because he acted on what she told him and is running around trying to get him out of jail, when she should have called his family if she wanted to do something for him. Now the pair of them has just made her relationship with JS more convoluted than it was before. 

The mother and father because they are having flash backs on the good times when they were together are just interfering where they should not. Why start trying to play daddy now that JM is almost thirty year's old, especially doing things that she will have to suffer the consequences for. She had already told the mother not he interfere and there was no reason for her to have to tell the father.

The truth is am not sure he was doing that for her as much as it gave him an outlet for that built up anger he had over the MIL smacking him up side the head with her purse while she verbal abused him by yelling out what she thinks is his short comings, all the while he is knowing that his ex wife could hear everything.

DW is trying his best not to be attracted to JM but he's fighting a losing battle, JM is aggressive like his mom but she also has a soft caring side to her that so far I have not seen from his mother. Making her family happy is important to her as well, although she may want to work and have her own business she also likes the traditional role of wife. Now if only the aunt could see NDM in a better light.  

Excuse me, he IS still handsome! I have a crush on ahjussi Cheon Hojin  :lol:

I agree. He is a very handsome middle-age man. Except for his character, he is very pleasing to the eyes.  I bet there are a lot of men who wish they could have maintained 1/2 of their looks as he has. blush.gif

Guest lucky_moon

Excuse me, he IS still handsome! I have a crush on ahjussi Cheon Hojin :lol:

I agree. He is a very handsome middle-age man. Except for his character, he is very pleasing to the eyes.  I bet there are a lot of men who wish they could have maintained 1/2 of their looks as he has. *quoted image*

I have nothing to say, yup he is still handsome.

Archived