[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

A little clarification about Oh Jong Shim's background. The younger sister of OJH, is also a divorcee who is barren - notice how she had that yearning look when she was watching the TV prog of the abandoned(?) child during meal-time in Ep 9.

I may be wrong but NDM (law clerk Nam Dae Mun, also a divorcee) has given the impression to NDR (Nam Da Reum, the cute 'doll') that her mom is dead. How he panicked and made that phone-call (to his mom?/MIL?/somebody) in a previous episode to confirm if there had been any news about the ex-wife's whereabouts (guessing) or if they have heard from her recently . . . when NDR started asking more questions about her 'dead' mom.

OJS and Nam family have no previous connection until now, thus the utter shock NDM had that OJS resembles the mother of NDR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ratings for Ep 09

TNS – 11.1% (#7 Nationwide) / 13.8% (#7 Seoul)

AGB – 14.5% (#7 Nationwide) / 14.5% (#7 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 10

TNS – 10.5% (#10 Nationwide) / 13.7% (#8 Seoul)

AGB – 12.2% (#7 Nationwide) / 12.0% (#9 Seoul)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

Ep10, the sly fox mistress the the one behind those gang, her oppa even pushed JM so hard, I feel sad for her bt JM want to fight back if DW didn't come on th right time. I feel sad honestly for JM father, why would he got blamed for wat his spoiled wife did behind his back, DW mom is sure unreasonable most of the time. I love it when DW pretend to be sick when his mom was scolding him for messing the blind date. Little girl saw JM mom and told her that ur my mom and shows her the pic of her mom and will nt believe that she isn't her mother.

I think in the preview JM father knew abt JM divorce and blaming his ex wife for that, whats it's her fault??

Screen-caps of Ep 10

from Korean Media News

20110814_1313327830_19148900_1.jpg

201108142249031001_1.jpg

Something fishy about the way CHS was conspiring with her brother before HJS re-entered the room.

CHS over the foetus/pregnancy & Bro Chae over financial gains

HJS is overjoyed after the recent checkup at the hospital, holding preciously the picture taken of the foetus.

(Suspect) Bro Chae sees HJS as a "cash-cow", firstly the popularity of the Congee business and its monthly takings. Thus the push to make HJS agree to stamp the application for Trademark rights (Ep 9). Now Bro Chae is getting greedier and proposing that HJS consider franchising the Congee name. The Chaes are all out to squash any hope for KJM to start or make a living from her Congee creation aka "baby" (pun intended).

Previously in Ep 9, HJS was fed up that he will end up 'having to slog' like he used to in the same shop, where there would be memories of KJM & his last 3 years of "imprisonment" (my terminology). CHS calmed him down by saying that things are different now, that he will be managing / at management level & he won't have to personally slog over the fire (getting hired help to do it???). Overall HJS is a little uneasy over the "takeover" idea bcos he know that it was KJM who worked hard at designing and conceptualising the business (even right down to the recipe?).

Sidenote : I was getting so worried (in Ep 10) that KHD would collapse or worse . . . get a stroke - the way he was so tired out after the surgery, walking down the stairs, then followed by the hard hit from MIL & public humiliation. MIL threatened him with getting a divorce, eventhough he was in the dark about BJR's part-time job which was a scam in the first place & BJR had the ill-luck to be seen at that time in the country-club by Crystal, with her rich friends witnessing the moment.

201108142305251001_1.jpg

20110814_1313330967_00686200_1.jpg

OJH now realises that KHD is not having a happier life with his re-marriage and just as she is about to leave after getting the necessary medical documents/records, she caves in upon seeing how miserable KHD really is and offers him her company over drinks, since he seems to be in need of a confidant.

Yes, they don't know each other at all.

NDM even touched OJS's cheek, cos his (ex)wife has a mole on her right cheek and he wanted to confirm if it wasn't just covered with makeup or removed (guessing). OJS freaked out of course, thinking what on earth is this stranger doing, kekeke

Not knowing that NDR is NDM's child, OJS invited NDR into the store one day cos she notices her at the store for the second time, probably concerned that she may be lost or whatever. After OJS makes her initial enquiry as to why NDR is there (guessing), OJS is totally shocked at the similarity between her and the person in the photo which NDR produced as proof when she asked OJS if she is her mother.

Credits : twitter/dcinside / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

17176019.jpg

11488900.jpg

99150641.jpg

78965679.jpg

51211996.jpg

Scene that took 5 hours to film

ltslby.jpg

lts3rddatedana.jpg

ltsur.jpg

ltskyb.jpg

peucq.jpg

Child actress Kim Yu Bin's appearance on "The Princess' Man"

Ep 9-10 BTS Clip

(video)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eom Hyun Kyung (엄현경) makes a cameo appearance in Ep 11/12

lts4thdate.jpg

20110818_1313634796_81472200_1.jpg

as Byun Dong Woo's 4th love distraction (미라 Mira)

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok it seems that we have got it wrong somehow It turns out that the father didnt cheat on JMs mom after all it was a misunderstanding it seems that joori had a big crush on him and she tried to committe suiside and when he was fighing with his wife just before the car hit her he was going to see if she was ok JMs mother didnt believe he was innocent and so she sent him away and eventually he had to marry the childish julie so the man is not a cheator just a man who is too chivalrous !! and the divorce was a mistake so they were both wrong somehow and its all because of silly joori

ok it seems that we have got it wrong somehow It turns out that the father didnt cheat on JMs mom after all it was a misunderstanding it seems that joori had a big crush on him and she tried to committe suiside and when he was fighing with his wife just before the car hit her he was going to see if she was ok JMs mother didnt believe he was innocent and  so she sent him away and eventually he had to marry the childish julie so the man is not a  cheator just a man who is too chivalrous   !! and  the divorce was a mistake so they were both wrong somehow and its all because of silly joori

I went back to re-watch episode 1 to make sure, but it was clearly stated that the girl took some pills because he broke up with her, that's why he was so insistent on going to check on her because he felt it was his fault. The wife on the other hand felt that if it's over he had no need to check on her it had nothing to do with him. I take that to mean he was having an affair. 

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 7 and 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 7-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

I went back to re-watch episode 1 to make sure, but it was clearly stated that the girl took some pills because he broke up with her, that's why he was so insistent on going to check on her because he felt it was his fault. The wife on the other hand felt that if it's over he had no need to check on her it had nothing to do with him. I take that to mean he was having an affair. 

I agree. I take that to mean he was having an affair. Otherwise I doubt if he would marry someone like her.

So, I guess Heesoo was already pregnant back in Australia. Girl is twisted.

I really have little patience with Joori's antics. She's well meaning (working to earn money, etc), but I was really pissed about the golf thing because it would take 30 seconds to tell her mom that NO! she didn't know the "work" would be like that, let alone her husband! I just find it nerve grating that Joori is such a wimpy little princess. This is another example of the drama making the protagonist's opponent too easy. Junghee is a self sufficient, independent woman, so of course, her "antagonist" has to be spoiled and vapid. I think Heesoo is a lost cause, but I hope we can see Joori actually maturing out of these caricature personalities.

I really enjoy this drama, it's just a pity no one is subbing it and I only found one that recapping it.

JS will discover the same way HD did that if you are unhappy in your marriage why not try working on your problem instead of thinking that you chose the wrong person.JM never allowed him to find out who he was or what he wanted and the new girl is doing the same thing, the only difference is in the type of women they are. I'm willing to bet that the baby is not his and the brother is no brother. I think they saw him on that tv show about the restaurant and believed everything that was said because JM let him take all the credit for the success. The brother is clearly some kind of gangster so they wanted him and the restaurant. Maybe to use to help get rid of illegal money or for some kind of scam. Either way he will get his punishment from them, that's when he will realize what he threw away.

If HD decides he can't take anymore and leave's I have no problem with it I can see him and JH getting back together because now they both realize that the other was the one. But my true feelings is she deserves someone better then him, the way she beg and pleaded with him not to go and he just cast her aside and kept on going,she even got hurt trying to stop him from leaving. Why should your wife have to beg you not to go see another woman, her pain was clearly written on her face yet he chose the other woman instead of trying to comfort his wife and to ensure her that they were OK. He did this because he thought that she could wait, and he was wrong.Now he is the one being belittled and cast aside by a family who looks at him as an old failure.

HD wife i don't know how old the actress is but she doesn't look a day under 40, that's way to old to be so frivolous, if you never go anywhere or do anything where is she wearing all the clothes she is going into debt to get? Even when she tried getting a job it's she has no sense of reality, the salary she expected to receive versus her ability do perform a function worth being paid for. She should have tried being a personal shopper.

I guess that my emotional tie to this is JM wanting to see her flourish, DW turn into a man and realize the difference. Then see them grow towards each other now knowing what is important and how to care for it. Because they are going to be so cute together.Her trying to train him and him letting her know that's not her job.

since there is no subs we might as well explain the scenes that we understand this one from ep 9 was really cute

JM sees the flower portrait that she previously bought from guam she decides to give it to DW as a gift she goes to the office and sees the assistant he is so happy when he sees her he thinks she has become very pretty after the divorce ( lol he has fallen for the wrong woman ) she asks him to the oppening of her shop and the assistant takes the portriat and tells DW that JM is really beautiful now after her divorce they keep talking about how women improve in looks after divorce ( the writer is trying desperately to prove this point lol) then the assistant gives DW the portrait while he is looking at it the assistant notices the writing on the other side and says do you have to go and seduce all your clients even this one ( he is jealous ) DW is confused the assistant tells him to look at the other side of the portrait he reads whats writter ( DEAR HUSBAND OUR LOVE WILL LIVE AS LONG AS THIS FLOWER AND FOREVER MORE I love I love you or something like that ) DW doesnt like what she trying to do while the assistant accuses him of talking all this time to seduce her DW runs after JM

hoorayforloveepisode9pr.jpg

he tells her to explain whats written she doesnt understand he says that she might have misunderstood the relation between them cause they met in an unusual circumstances the first time they met they kissed and then he saw her naked lol but she is just another client so if she had a thing for him she must forget it

JM still not understanding what he is talking about asks him if he thinks that she is attracted to him and that he is handsome DW says everybody knows he is handsome JM says she thinks he is just pitiful DW adds also that what she is trying to do is unaccepted even if she was lonesome now that she is husbandless and he asks her how can she calls someone she doesnt know well husband JM then thinks and Remembers what she wrote on the back of the portrait when she wanted to give it to her ex she tells DW it is a mistake and that she forgot that this was a gift to her husband DW then asks her does that means he would be a substitute for him then JM tells him its a misunderstang besides he was not her type anyway DW is shocked and now he wants to know why he isnt her type LOL they keep arguing and thats when his mother sees them and mistakes the situation as a lovers fight where DW being is rejected by this girl and thinks that her poor baby state is really desperate and thats why she forces him to go on the blind date

Guest lucky_moon

Ep11 preview:

크리 박은 병원에서 형도에게 손찌검을 하며 주리인생 망쳤다며 모욕을 주고,

정희는 형도와 술 한잔 하자고 권한다.

동우와 재미는 상표권을 되찾기 위해

과거 죽집 주방일 하던 김순녀를 찾아 증언해달라고 부탁한다.

한편, 형도는 재미가 운영한다는 죽집을 찾아갔다가  재미의 이혼사실을 알게 되고 충격을 받는데..

Google Translate:

Creative abusive to my brother, whom the hospital and give a rest to insult mangchyeotdamyeo life, Let a brother and a drink jeonghui recommended. Glaze and fun to reclaim the trademark Find old daughters jubangil CONGEE past gimsun is asking you to testify. Meanwhile, my brother went to the fun that he's running a CONGEE find that fun and impact of divorce'm up ...

Archived