[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

I think in the long run JS will be the sorry one, that girl will never be as good to him as JM was and she might even be lying about the baby.

That is for sure. However the pregnancy is for real, cos according to the original Character Profile for CHS, there is a son by the name of Dong Ran 도란.

As for the fate of OJH & KHD, I don't think they will end up together. I still think he will eventually stay on with his current family. KJM & BDW will end up together, after overcoming several obstacles to their relationship - from HJS who still has feelings for KJM, Crystal/OJH/KHD/OJS will definitely object (initially) bcos of the 'in-law' issue.

till now I dont know if JS knew the mistress before or after the marriage some blogger claimed he knew her before and that the marriage we just to fool JM and get her money but I am not sure this is the case and I have to wait for subs to understand whats going on

Based on Ch-subs (E05)

OJH wondered where HJS found the time to have a mistress when he was by KJM's side all the time. KJM mentioned that HJS met CHS last spring (or is it spring of last year), when he visited his mother. According to HJS, CHS is 23 years old. After being berated by OJS, HJS said he had no choice but to 'disappear' (after much consideration) with the hope that KJM would eventually forget about him (guessing), since she was so adamant about never ever giving him a divorce.

In the morning (toilet washing scene), HJS wanted to discuss matters further but KJM wants to avoid talking about it. HJS says that no matter what, his heart is no longer with her, so let's just go ahead with the divorce. KJM asks if he had forgotten their marriage vow (guessing) and HJS says that what was promised at that time was true but things have changed now. KJM asked HJS for CHS' contact and HJS told her not to approach her cos it would only hurt her (KJM) even more . . . ie her pride will get hurt when KJM finally finds out about the pregnancy. My guess is HJS is still rather protective over KJM, knowing her past sad history with her dad. He tries to find ways that would hurt KJM the least, except the deed of sleeping with CHS (still wondering how he was lured by CHS in the first place). In Ep 4, he in fact told CHS to stop "bad-mouthing" KJM in the previous bedroom scene. It is from these few instances that you get the sense he still has (underlying) feelings for KJM but bcos of the circumstances involved, he had to leave her 'high & dry'.

BTW, Ep 5 had the highest rating so far, at 13% (AGB - Nationwide) *1 *2. But I notice that ratings seems to be better for Saturdays' episodes and then it tends to dip quite a bit for Sundays' episodes.

Edit

HJS met CHS, a student then, when he visited his parents in Sydney. HJS intended to propose to CHS on the beach in Sydney where they first met.

20110731_1312090260.jpg

20110731_1312063279_90037500_1.jpg

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

"Love manmanse '" Please let a divorce "jinyihan' gukminmipsang 'crowned

TV reports, original articles sent 2011-07-31 07:02

[TV Report yigyeongnam News] conducted a fraudulent divorce, you do not know hagodo Jean reflection, this 'gukminmipsang' are signs of falling into.

MBC TV weekend drama aired on 30 days' affection manmanse (bakhyeonju Screenplay, juseongwoo director), the fun (Lee Bo Young) and an integer (jinyihan), his mistress huisu (summer) 3 jadae was drawn to.

Leaving Sydney at constant figured that the fun in a hurry and headed for the airport. And there was a mistress to her husband in the constant singing a song on his guitar witnessing the absurd and died. Make fun of the affair her husband both eyes. If you do not turn around even after the usual fun tteonatgetjiman different.

Be found for him is not fun beolhagi said. Byeondongwoo attorneys discourage recombination (yitaeseong) "to live as he sought to: will try," said a divorce proceeding filed invalid was apparently going to try a doctor.

The integer returned home, went to Sydney to visit his parents were students met huisu, then told us all that came after the meeting. Confess to their affair in view of the Integer hamdo did not feel a bit sorry. Rather, their byeonsim not going to let you know we had fun, riveting.

And finally, to the knee. Kkulgoseo "You can live well without a strong, spirited, and I differ with you, but he's too small and weak side and I've got to give them, please, I need a divorce," he implored. Crying, trembling the whole body, even the appearance of fun, was not constant shaking.

But fun, too "There is no divorce in my life, 'did not bend the will of its own. Followed by "who wanted to love anybody else in his life now, a woman's mind toward byeonhaetdeut mind will change one day," said integer captured.

First Wives young woman with a hefty enough for the wind, eating committing fraud, divorce, and everything to pushy after tanrohan unmatched in the state of constant anger viewers was amazed.

In the message boards, "Jean, this broadcast has been worried about you I know why, really is the best geek," "commitment is discarded like an old pair of shoes, you never gonggam metabolism," "Aunt guys go restaurant jinyihan matgetne my back. Gukminmipsang crowned!" Broadcasting, including testimony followed.

Photo = MBC TV 'affection manmanse' Screen Capture

Yigyeongnam reporter kn0402@tvreport.co.kr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview of Ep 6 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 6회 2011-07-31

이혼 무효 소송을 취소하라고 당당하게 말하는 희수 때문에 재미는 기가 차지만...

희수와 헤어진 후 본인신세를 한탄하며 울음을 쏟아낸다.

유방암 재검사를 하자는 형도에게 정희는 고맙지만 다시는 연락하지 말라고 매몰차

게 몰아내고...

- MBC

Ep 6 2011-07-31

Void divorce proceedings to cancel a speaking proudly of the machine fun because huisu chajiman ...

After breakup with huisu owe you produce a ton of crying and lamenting.

You used to have a retest for breast cancer jeonghui me not to call again, I appreciate your maemolcha

To expel. ...

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nam Dae Mun sure does have the cutest little girl for a daughter . . .

We finally get to know the name of Law Clerk Nam Dae Mun's 남대문 (gagman An Sang Tae 안상태) darling daughter . . .

Nam Da Reum 남다름

acted by

Kim Yoo Bin 김유빈

DOB : 14 January 2005

201107312232381001_1.jpg

Trying to get a tan so that she can pretend

that she too went holidaying with parents (guessing)

when she sees other kids going out with their parents

during school holidays(?)

Related News Article

(Google Translate)

Or maybe father will die. Then JM n DW can be together? Morbid thought.

Seems OJH may only have a few months left, if the breast cancer prognosis is confirmed (Ep 7 Preview?). I guess this will create the opportunity for the estranged father-daughter relationship to improve with KHD lending his fatherly shoulder to KJM, during this low point of her life (besides BDW, of course).

Slight dip from Saturday's ratings (as expected, at least the difference is not as bad as last week's) . . . Ep 6 was 12.5% ((AGB - Nationwide)

@tiki_sg it seems that SOAW will keep HFL down till it ends in 2 months

I have found recaps for episodes 1&2 hope we will have more

http://popv.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/hooray-for-love-episode-1/

http://popv.wordpress.com/2011/07/29/hooray-for-love-episode-2/

Thanks for the links to the Episode Re-caps, I have incorporated them into the Index Posting on Page One, for easier reference in future.

@tiki_sg it seems that SOAW will keep HFL down till it ends in 2 months

I'm not comparing HFL's ratings against SoaW. My comment was in relation to HFL own rating performance.

HFL (long wkend drama) vs SoaW (mini-series) may have different sort of results, due to different target audience etc.

But if you must compare, the positive note is that the gap is now narrowing, as seen in these 2 weeks.

Based on AGB's weekly ranking (Top 50 progs/shows), HFL has moved 11 spots - #26 (11.4%) last week -->> #15 (12.7%) this week.

SoaW is still maintaining its (tied) 10th place, with 15.7% last week & 15.4% this week.

Not even gonna place "Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror" in the picture, kekeke

Online Viewing for Ch-Subbed Ep 6

Guest elinc

can anyone help me understand the legal procedures which KJM is taking towards her husband?

tks so much.

i'm so enjoying this drama, side characters and all.

can anyone help me understand the legal procedures which KJM is taking towards her husband?

If I am not mistaken (haven't had time to watch the Ch-subbed version to re-confirm), the judicial system granted that the Divorce is deemed invalid due to false representation (since she personally was not present), as such her marriage status stays intact. After the judgement was announced, KJM stood up to thank the judges but requested that she now wants to officially proceed with the divorce. In addition, she is going to sue HJS on grounds of fraud, taking away her finances & business. So now it is going to be an even heavier criminal charge on HJS, KJM's payback to HJS' infidelity and her 3 long years of undaunting spousal support (just guessing).

Yup, the pace for this series isn't too draggy nor depressing. It has a nice balance in dealing the serious issues (divorce & medical) with funny (eccentric Byun family - GPa/GMa/BJR) / heart-warming (Nam father-daughter) scenes.

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 5 and 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-6 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2267-hooray-for-love-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

The DSS CTS Team is officially entering hiatus until 8 August 2011.

There will be no new releases during this period.

Please understand that we are tired and in disperate need for a break.

darksmurforange6.png

The DSS site will be up and running as usual, so if you guys wish to work on the existing releases or download them you can do so without and worry:

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/

Thank you for understanding! See you all on 8 August:)

[DSS Staff Team] [Relly - DSS PR Administrator]

did you guys noticed that JM has actually spent a night in DWs house ! that was too fast since they barely know each other I guess she was pretty devastated after her confrontation with the mistress who is pretty annoying btw and didnt care much where she went still if she didnt want to go home she could have gone to her mother and why would DW take her to his house maybe he is interested in having something to do after leading such an empty life or is it that the writer wants to start the romance right away because of the ratings I hope not I liked the scene in the car though when DW was trying to shake her out of her misry and started singing that annoying techno song lol btw LTS is a singer and I think he will sing in the show just like JYH did

did you guys noticed that JM has actually spent a night in DWs house ! that was  too fast since they barely know each other I guess she was pretty devastated after her confrontation with the mistress who is pretty annoying btw and didnt care much where she went still if she didnt want to go home she could have gone to her mother and why would DW take her to his house maybe he is interested in having something to do after leading such an empty life or is it that  the writer wants to start the romance right away because of the ratings I hope not I liked the scene in the car though when DW was trying to shake her out of her misry and started singing that annoying techno song lol btw LTS is a singer and I think he will sing in the show just like JYH did

Well I wouldn't say that he took her to his "home". He takes her to the place he uses when everything gets to much for him and he needs time alone.

She is in the same situation, she doesnt need the mom and aunt hovering around her all worried and she may also need him around for guidance as she hasn't fully desided what to do. He can't take her to as hotel because that wouldn't give her the space and silence she needs.

I love his facial expression when she totally looses it and he back"hugs" her. Now he realises how hurt a woman can be by a man she loves when he fools around as he fooles around with woman. This may be a big eyeopener for him. In Korea its much harder for a woman to be a divorcee then it is for a man.

If I were her I would put both the husband and the B**'*  in jail. I wouldn't hesitate because she's preggo. Being locked in a small room for a couple of months doesnt hurt the baby.

This didnt happen in the spur of the moment this has been planned for months maybe even years by those two so they deserve all they get.

The trial is absolutly beautiful. In order for her to be able to sue and file criminal charges she has to get the divorce nulled first and then WHAM file for the divorce. file the lawsuit regarding fraud (Casanove style). stealing her belongings, falsify her signature all premeditated by them and also the cheating as that is actually a crime in Korea that gives you sentenced to prison just for that.

Now I want to see her get fixed up with lenses instead of those awfull glasses and new hairstyle and fix her up to be drop dead gorgeous and then meet those B'''rds in court. I want to see both her "dear hubbys" and also DW's eyes when they see the new her.

2011-08-03 Behind the Scenes (Ep 8)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110803111641imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110803111648imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110803111714imbcdrama0.jpg

2011-08-03 Screen-caps of Ep 8 (HFL)

from Korean Media News

2011-08-04 Screen-caps of Ep 8 (HFL)

from Korean Media News

Kwak Hyun Hwa (곽현화) makes a cameo appearance in Ep 8

2011080314442412865_1.jpg

as Byun Dong Woo's next love distraction (나영 Na Young)

the one he is serenading to??? (guessing)

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

from the stills that I have seen today from ep 8 in which JM was smashing something ( unfortunatetly its not the mistress head lol) it seems like this scene will mean that JM is ready move on its also interesting tha she wasnt wearing glasses that means the tranformation is just around the corner

from the stills that I have seen today from ep 8 in which JM was smashing something

The item she is smashing with the hammer in Ep 8 is her wedding band, which signifies her letting go of her marriage and all her past 'baggage' and starting anew. Yes, in the Preview Text for Ep 8, it is mentioned that she underwent LASIK Surgery too

watching this weekend drama and so far so good...with 50 episodes i wonder what will happen... I see in the official posted the lead girl will have a hairdo change...hope that happens and realise what the husband missed..

hope they wouldnt keep her barren...and ya i hope and lawyer and the lead girl will end up...i dont know if i hate the character or the acting of the mistress... i think both...

i will keep watching and let each characters unfold...i think dad might still have feelings for ex-wife...as the current although young is bit crazy...but she is so funny i laugh when i see her...

by the way, the character that i love the most is the cute curly haired girl of the curly haired dad...she is just soooo adorable...hope she will fly high as she age :)

Hooray For Love OST Part 2 ( LOVING U by KINO )

kino is a korean boyband based in japan the song is just ok still waiting for something better I think a ballad would be good

http://www.mediafire.com/?ml824bhk5dyde72

294331.jpg

Gyu Ri (KARA) & Hyun Young (Rainbow) - Horray For Love OST Part 1

Genre: Soundtrack

Release Date: 22.07.2011

Language: Korean

Bit Rate: 320Kbps

01. 갈팡질팡

02. 갈팡질팡 (Inst.)

OFFICIAL MV

hoorayforloveostindecis.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : bestfiction@lj + Loner@360kpop + MSN + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

295575.jpg

KINO - Hooray For Love OST Part 2

Release Date : 2011.08.05

Genre : OST

Language : Korean

Bit Rate : 192kbps

01 Loving U

02 Loving U (inst.)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credit : Asian Loud + http://alamxialbus.co.cc/

things are getting real nasty between JM and JS who is possessed by the crazy eyed witch and from the preview JM is learning how to fight back physically poor JYH

and if babygirl is adorable when she speaks she is lovable when she sings kenchanayo ^^ so she finally meats the aunt who looks exactly like the photo that her father gave and told her that was her late mother is ther a connection between the 2

I didnt understand what was going on between JM and DW near the end though why she was chasing his car angry and the preview is abit confusing

Archived