[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

even though there's like no big names and stiff competition from other channels .. i think this drama is quite hilarious ! I hope JaeMi will change her hairstyle like the one in the poster ! Now she really look like a ajumma ! Lee Tae Sung is a funny guy here . can't wait to watch more

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

after tonight ep JM still believe that her husband will not do such a thing even after she saw him at the agency when he pushed her away telling her to leave him alone. lt will not be easy for her to witness another cheating from her husband too, its like she will have no more trust on men anymore. its true that both mother and daughter have the same fate bt they can change it, no matter how long this happiness of JM ex-husband will last he will always miss when he was spoiled by JM and will get sick of his new wife cuz as u can see, he is with her for the baby (what if something happened and she lose it) thats l see the only reason he is with her and also cuz he is scared of the her oppa, its just few months before regret his decision and would look again for JM, bt its nt the same anymore. I'd love to see JM FIRST change her hairstyle then establish her own work and become independent before opening her heart for a new love, here l think her father would play a big role to make her regain her trust for men.

its a weekend drama so its still we have lots of time before we see DW & JM love line starts.

I'm trying to help out at Darksmurf but it is a tad complicated.  Grammar structure in chinese doesn't resemble either english or spanish per se, and there are some dialogues that you just can't work out.  And one thing that makes me wonder.  Does anyone know why the subs are in kanji and not hangul?

the ratings is down again and I am already tired of the comparison between KSA and LBY seriously this is so unfair cause the first is a bigger name her drama is a short rom com and the lead has a large fan base but that doesnt mean SOAW is better than this one I hope all this stuff wont put pressure on the writer and the cast cause MBC is one annoying channel when it comes to ratings

the pace so far is good and there is a sort of balance between drama and comedy still the ex husband chase is kind of strange I dont think this chase will last for long so I am interested to see how the writer will solve this complicated issue and I want more focus on HJS & BDW background and characters

hope we will have subs soon and thanks for everyone who is trying to sub this

Guest dashuu

could somebody be so kind and tell me if Seo InYoung (the feisty girlfriend from ep1+2) is still featured in episode 3, 4 or later?

I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me. thanks so much!

Guest lucky_moon

could somebody be so kind and tell me if Seo InYoung (the feisty girlfriend from ep1+2) is still featured in episode 3, 4 or later?

I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me. thanks so much!

She has a caemo role ep1-3 and so she will nt appear, her role as DW girlfriend is done.

Preview of Ep 5 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 5회 2011-07-30

단란주점에 들이닥친 동우와 재미를 따돌린 희수와 정수는 공항으로 출발하는데...

재미는 정수의 통화목록에 있던 핸드폰 번호와 술집 전화번호가 같다는 걸 알아채

고 다시 뒤쫒기 시작한다.

유방암 검사를 위해 병원에 간 정희는 전남편 형도와 만나는데...

- MBC

Ep 5 2011-07-30

HEARTH cooking fun and we lost in the glaze comes to your huisu and integral to the airport for departure.

The fun was in constant cell phone number to call lists of phone numbers and bars the same thing alahchae

And re-start dwijjotgi.

I went to the hospital for breast cancer screening jeonghui meet with the ex-husband, my brother, but ...

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

2011-07-27 Behind the Scenes (Ep 5)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110727162145imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727162145imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727163227imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727163227imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727163850imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727163850imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110727163850imbcdrama0.jpg

2011-07-28 Behind the Scenes (Ep 5/6)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110728140755imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728140755imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728140755imbcdrama3.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728140755imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728141504imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728141504imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728141504imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728141504imbcdrama3.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728170154imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728170154imbcdrama3.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728170154imbcdrama4.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728170154imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110728170154imbcdrama0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-07-28 Screen-caps of Ep 6 (HFL)

from Korean Media News

201107281327421112_1.jpg

201107281327421112_2.jpg

201107281327421112_3.jpg

201107281327421112_4.jpg

201107281327421112_5.jpg

Related News Article

(Google Translated)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2011-07-29

News of Lee Tae Sung being rushed to Hospital ER

(Fever/Stomachache/Work Exhaustion)

its funny how ppl thought the fake divorce wife thing was absurd and unbelievable it turns out it is based on a true story and a real divorce case in 2009 in korea which cost alot of money it is true that life is stranger than fiction

How can Jae Mi and Dong Woo be together? She can't be in laws with her dad, right?

hmmm I am not sure if this is ok or not well see for now JM & DW have other worries

Guest lucky_moon

its funny how ppl thought the fake divorce wife thing was absurd and unbelievable it turns out it is based on a true story and a real divorce case in 2009 in korea which cost alot of money it is true that life is stranger than fiction

hmmm I am not sure if this is ok or not well see for now JM & DW have other worries

Maybe the father love for JM mom will get back to live when he see her and will treat her for her breast cancer, l still think that the father wil be give a big help and support for JM when she starts to love DW.

I'm trying to help out at Darksmurf but it is a tad complicated.  Grammar structure in chinese doesn't resemble either english or spanish per se, and there are some dialogues that you just can't work out.  And one thing that makes me wonder.  Does anyone know why the subs are in kanji and not hangul?

Should be called Hànzì in this case since the subs are in Mandarin Chinese. Kanji is used when referring to the Japanese... 漢字/汉字 (simplified), same but just different readings.

People in Darksmurfsubs take subs translated from Korean to Chinese then they put it in the Darksmurfsubs website then translate from Chinese to English, not Korean to English hence Hanguk-eo isn't used in the subs.

I understand how JM is hurt and angry but you can't make someone love you who don't, she needs to let him go, but be sure to properly compensated.I think in the long run JS will be the sorry one, that girl will never be as good to him as JM was and she might even be lying about the baby. Because JM and her mom's fortune was the same I think the mom will end up back with the father. JM will start to fall for DW and JS will come back and try to get in the way, but unlike how I think the mother and father will end up together JM will end up with DW. 

But his is just my wishful thinking.

yes you cant force ppl to love u and stay with u but its more than that for JM she doesnt want to admit her life was a failure just like her mom and that she was living a lie still I think there is more to discover till now I dont know if JS knew the mistress before or after the marriage some blogger claimed he knew her before and that the marriage we just to fool JM and get her money but I am not sure this is the case and I have to wait for subs to understand whats going on

the widower's baby girl has to be the most adorable kid in korea where did they find her her voice and the way speaks so cute

Guest Archemonde

E01-450p-HANRel-RAW On MegaUpload & FileServe Added @AeZone -

Hooray.For.Love.E01.110716.HDTV.X264.450p-HANrel.avi

E02-450p-HANRel-RAW On MegaUpload & FileServe Added @AeZone -

Hooray.For.Love.E02.110717.HDTV.X264.450p-HANrel.avi

Njoy!

E03-450p-HANRel-RAW On MegaUpload & FileServe Added @AeZone -

Hooray.For.Love.E03.110723.HDTV.X264.450p-HANrel.avi

Njoy!

E05-450p-HANRel-RAW On MegaUpload & FileServe Added @AeZone -

Hooray.For.Love.E05.110730.HDTV.X264.450p-HANrel.avi

Njoy!