[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

viki is having the license thing going on again so its almost a hopeless case at least in the mean time the legal subs is so damn slow they only released 4 episodes so far thank god the plot is simple and the raws are watchable

did you noticed that everytime mom and dad have a stolen sweet moment going on something bad happens like that nosy guy in the gallery I know I am in the minority here but I do believe in second chances and so on and I dont have any sympathy for Joori but its the kid who makes this love so hopeless

Guest joseyusa

Joseyusa

Hope you can enlighten us with the situation (well, at least for me)

HFL Viki E-subs has Ep 1-7 at 100% completed, however it is still non-viewable & neither are the soft-subs released.  However, I notice that "A Thousand Kisses" (which has currently aired Eps 1-6) has released their soft-subs for Eps 1 & 2, although they are only about 98% completed.

The person who will do the soft-subs is me. The problem is I have to help sub the unfinished episodes, too. So, I wish I could have enough time to do all of that since I'm working too or someone could help to make the soft-subs for us. But, we still will release the soft-subs for sure.

Hmmm. After watching episode 15. This is a far off thought.

Is Dong Woo really Crystal's child? Coz the aunt said that she committed a mistake 30 years ago? Also, I think it was in episode 12 or 14, the aunt asked if Dong Woo is really Crystal's son, why he is so different from Crystal. Are Sang Min and Dong Woo brothers?

Preview of Ep 17 - Printed Text [revised]

[애정만만세] 17회

이상해..뭔가 분명 있어! 그게 뭘까..?

희수가 자신이 찾고있던 아이임을 알게 되는 써니. 써니는 희수의 집을 찾아가 예전

에 막대했던 것에 용서를 구하며, 희수가 임신한 아이가 정수의 아이가 맞는지 묻는 다.

감기에 걸린 재미. 동우는 재미를 마사지방에 데려가 푹 쉬게 하고, 그녀가 해야할

일들을 다른 친구한테 부탁해서 해결하는데..

- MBC

Ep 17 - Something's definitely weird! What was it?

Huisu were looking for their children to know that Sonny. Sonny's house to visit the old huisu

Seek forgiveness for what was the bar, huisu pregnant child meets the child asks for an integer.

Fun colds. Martha glaze for a fun holiday ... take her to the province, and to do her

Different things from a friend asking him to solve.

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

English translation:

Hee Joo learns that Sunny is looking for her own child. Sunny who came to visit Hee Joo's house before, asks for forgiveness. Hee Joo who is pregnant meets Jung Soo and tells him she has the baby he was asking for.

Jae Mi is down with a flu. So Dong Woo brings Jae Mi to the province/vacation to rest thoroughly. She was asking him what she ought to do to his other friend, Martha (?), and how he is going to resolve it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits : twitter/dcinside / re-upload : tiki_sg

Please do not hotlink

48916598.jpg

Fashion Show (E18)

11412666.jpg

76797095.jpg

jmdwdate1.jpg

jmdwdate2.jpg

KJM~BDW on a date (E18)

2011-09-08 Behind the Scenes (Ep 18)

(Credits : MBC)

lovecheer_photo110908120726imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908120726imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908120757imbcdrama0.jpg

Cameo : Hong Seok Cheon 홍석천

lovecheer_photo110908123036imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908123036imbcdrama1.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908123036imbcdrama5.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908123036imbcdrama2.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908123734imbcdrama0.jpg

lovecheer_photo110908123036imbcdrama3.jpg

2011091001000716500058871.jpg

004c98b601b3844a2b663f949bfa44d7.jpg

Guest happy2qt

EDIT

Thanks happy2qt, for posting the translated previews in here . .

It's okay tiki_sg, I'm just returning the favor. Thanks for the text previews 'til the next episodes :)

Screen-caps of Ep 17

from Korean Media News

201109102232491001_1.jpg

After the climatic meeting and face-to-face introductions, JS went into the kitchen. HS intentionally poured water onto JR, who then had to excuse herself to change her attire. With Sunny being alone with HS, some words were exchanged. Sunny's anxiety led to her voice being raised and HS told her to quieten down for fear of JS hearing anything . . HS seems to be making excuses and not answering directly. JR re-enters into the shop. After all four are at the table chatting, (awkward situation between HS & Sunny), Sunny made an excuse to leave the shop cos she was tired. JR only found out about HS after they had gotten into her car, cos JR was wondering why Sunny wanted to leave so suddenly ~ Sunny showed her the picture of Sang Min with HS. Soon after they see HS getting into a cab, JR and Sunny tailed HS.

20110910_1315663001_42574300_1.jpg

JS called HS up when she got home. After the call had ended, the door-bell rang and HS opened the door to find JR & Sunny at her door-steps. After several rounds of HS 'screaming' her frustration . . . Sunny asked HS "who is the father of the unborn child". Sunny subsequently said if it could possibly be Sang Min's to which HS hysterically screamed "NO! NO! NO!" ~ at that very moment JS came into the living room with stuff that he had bought for HS. He apologised for not being a good host, with nothing to offer but JR & Sunny made a quick exit. JS was puzzled why they came by when earlier on they said they wanted to leave the shop bcos they were tired.

During dinner, Sunny sought KHD's opinion/advice over possible medical procedures/test(?) that can be done . . .

HS tells CHC (Chae Hui Cheol) about her problems with Sunny, who has been trying to call her on her mobile, during his visit.

201109102303361001_1.jpg

JS caught Sunny peering into the shop trying to see if HS is around. JS invites her in for a drink and they chatted. Sunny asked JS when/how did he meet his wife & how far is she into her pregnancy. JS said he met her in March in Sydney and she is now 7 months pregnant (apparently JS is not good with mathematics too, kekeke how can he run a business, when he can't do simple maths). He proudly shows her the image of the foetus, which he stored in his cell-phone. CHC sees both of them from outside of the shop. Sunny leaves the shop and is getting into her/JR's car, when CHC suddenly gets into the car and threatens Sunny about bothering HS.

20110911_1315692437_02555200_1.jpg

201109102316191001_1.jpg

20110911_1315692603_22990300_1.jpg

Sunny informs Crystal & JR of her latest encounter with CHC. JR comments about CHC whilst looking at his photo. Sunny is wondering how/what she should do to get some affirmation. DW returns home, he is consulted (guess Crystal may be asking him about the legal standpoint etc) and in the process updated about the situation regarding Sang Min's GF. DW picks up one of the photographs & immediately recognises the face ~ it is the photo of Sang Min with HS. Crystal asks him of his opinion etc and DW says he needs some time to think over how the situation should be handled. In his room, he continues to look at the photo, recalling some past comments, which sets him thinking. Next scene we see JS & HS in bed, with HS fast asleep. However, JS is tossing and turning and finally gets up and takes something out of his wallet . . . he takes a look at the burnt photo which HS had discarded earlier on . . His mind is beginning to wonder with his growing suspicion . . back to scene of DW looking at the HS/SM photo and trying to think of a solution(?) (based on next ep preview, I guess if possible, he can use JM/JS' fertility test result to ascertain the probability of the foetus being Sang Min's child . . . )

DW/JM shippers : 1 back-hug + 1.5 kisses in Ep 17

DW heard JM coughing over the phone. He decides to take JM out for a relaxing time at the spa. Whilst JM was asleep, he stole a soft kiss from her and took more pictures of himself with the sleeping JM beside him.

Another day : Captain "Promo King" DW came to JM's rescue again, when she tried to market her product to mothers attending a post-natal care session but the moms were too busy packing to give her any of their attention. At the end of the day, both of them got out of the car and talked. DW inched closer and closer to JM and JM started to close her eyes, anticipating his kiss . . . he got even closer to her then stopped for a few seconds . . he decided to tease her instead and gave her a kiss on the forehead. JM is disappointed . . .

Happy Chuseok Holiday

ykxhky.jpg

I think it is more to the relationship between SP and CHS, why look for your son's ex girlfriend to that extent. SP even went so far as to find a private detective, to what avail. She already stated that her husband did not approve of their relationship, so whats changed. Once she see's her pregnant it now all about the baby and who the father might be. Why would she care, CHS is already married so her and the son won't get back together, if she thinks CHS will let her take her baby then she is nuts. These are the questions that have been spinning around in my head.

It looks like most of us guessed right that the baby was not JS now if only he is sterile too that will be the icing on the cake. It looks like JM will be getting the results tomorrow, I just hope that once JS breaks with CHS and comes running to her that she doesn't fall back into her old habit, but gives him the boot instead. Her and DW are so great together I realized what her attraction for him was, she is a traditional woman, unlike the women of his house or the women he is use to dating. She enjoys cooking and taking care of her man.

I still can't get into what JM mom and dad are doing, it's wrong on so many levels, I know that JR didn't care that he was married and had a kid when she stole him away, but two wrongs don't make a right. Plus would you really want a man who would so easily throw away his family. Not once but twice.

I think the aunt is worried that the child might belong to her son but who wants a child from a woman like that but we dont know everything about that relationship anyway

I wonder what was JM talking about in the car I know that even though she kissed him she is not used to the idea of being in a new relationship yet and DW is not used to the idea of being in love and waiting for someone but both are changing

Since That Day [그 날 이후로]

Sung Si Kyung [성시경]

(Prince's First Love OST)

2011-09-21 HFL FMV ~ Since That Day [그 날 이후로]

[Credits : Xandddie2]

translation and romanization. some done by me, others credits to google.com

Since That Day [그 날 이후로] - Sung Si Kyung [성시경]

[geu nal ee-hoo-ro - Sung Si Kyung]

여느때처럼 햇살은 따스했고

[yer-neu-ddae-cher-rum hae-ssa-reun dda-seu-hat-go]

the sun was warm as usual,

내게 기대앉은 그대는 아름다웠죠

[nae-gae gi-dae-an-jeun geu-dae-neun a-rum-da-wot-jo]

and you were beautiful, leaning against me,

시간을 묻듯 헤어짐을 얘기하기에

[si-ga-neul mut-dut hae-er-jim-eul ye-gi-ha-gi-ae]

you talked about leaving, as if asking for time,

그대 힘들까 웃었죠

[geu-dae him-deul-kka oo-sert-jo]

I smiled, so you won't feel pain,

입버릇처럼 얘기했던 말

[ee-ber-reut-cher-rum ye-gi-hat-dern-mal]

I used to say,

그대 원하면 난 무엇이건 하겠다고

[geu-dae won-ha-myun nan moo-er-si-gun ha-get-da-go]

I will do anything you want,

바보 같은 난

[ba-bo ga-teun nan]

the fool that I am

못난 그 약속을 지키려

[mot-nan geu yak-so-geul ji-ki-ryer]

to keep that promise,

내 생애 전부였던 그댈 보냈죠

[nae saeng-ae jeon-bu-yer-ddern geu-dael bo-nat-jo]

I let you go, you who were everything in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHORUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* 그날 이후로

[geu-nal yi-hoo-ro]

Since that day,

난 늘 미안하게 지내요

[nan neul mi-an-ha-ge ji-nae-yo]

I've been living in guilt,

단 하루라도

[dan ha-roo-ra-do]

worrying that even for a day,

난 그댈 잊을까 걱정하면서

[nan geu-dael ee-jeul-kka gerk-jeong-ja-myeon-ser]

I might forget about you,

그대 없이 가끔이라도 웃으며

[geu-dae up-ssi ga-kkeum-yi-ra-do oo-seu-myer]

the saddest thing is to realise that

살아가는 나를 깨닫는게 제일 슬프죠

[sa-ra-ga-neun na-reul kkae-dat-neun-geh je-il seul-peu-jo]

I still smile every now and then, even though you are not around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

꺼내보기도 아까운 기억들이

[kker-nae-bo-gi-do a-kka-un gi-erk-deu-ri]

the memories too precious even to reminisce,

마음안에 고여있는데

[ma-eum-ah-ne go-yer-eet-neun-de]

dwell in my heart,

그대는 없죠

[geu-dae-neun up-jo]

but you are not here.

여느때 처럼 별일 없는 세상속에서

[yer-neu-ddae-cher-rum byerl-il up-neun se-sang-so-gae-ser]

in the world mundane as usual,

가끔 이렇게 서렵죠

[ga-kkeum ee-rer-ke ser-rup-jo]

sometimes I feel such aches,

사랑한단 말 고마웠단 말

[sa-rang-han-dan mal, go-ma-wot-dan mal]

I love you, I thank you,

이제 다시는 말할 수 없는 상처같죠

[yi-je da-shi-neun mal-hal soo up-neun sang-cher gart-jo]

are now painful words that cannot be said again,

그대 앞에서 턱 밑까지 차올랐지만

[geu-dae ah-pae-ser tuk mit-kka-ji cha-ollat-ji-man]

I so wished to say them to you,

끝내 말하지 못한 날 용서해요

[kkeut-nae mal-ha-ji mo-tan nal yong-ser-hae-yo]

but forgive me for I couldn't till the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHORUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* 그날 이후로

[geu-nal yi-hoo-ro]

Since that day,

난 늘 미안하게 지내요

[nan neul mi-an-ha-ge ji-nae-yo]

I've been living in guilt,

단 하루라도

[dan ha-roo-ra-do]

worrying that even for a day,

난 그댈 잊을까 걱정하면서

[nan geu-dael ee-jeul-kka gerk-jeong-ja-myeon-ser]

I might forget about you,

그대 없이 가끔이라도 웃으며

[geu-dae up-ssi ga-kkeum-yi-ra-do oo-seu-myer]

the saddest thing is to realise that

살아가는 나를 깨닫는게 제일 슬프죠

[sa-ra-ga-neun na-reul kkae-dat-neun-geh je-il seul-peu-jo]

I still smile every now and then, even though you are not around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

기억하나요 날

[gi-erk-ha-na-yo nal]

do you remember me,

그 눈부셨던 시간을

[geu noon-boo-shert-dern si-ga-neul]

those brilliant days,

사랑하나로 난

[sa-rang-ha-na-ro nan]

when I was joyful as a child,

늘 아이처럼 행복했던 날

[neul ah-yi-cher-tum hang-bo-kat-dern nal]

because of your love,

그대 없이 숨을 쉬는게 미안해

[geu-dae up-ssi soo-meul shi-nen-geh mi-an-hae]

now you are not here I feel guilty even just for breathing,

한숨이 느는지

[han-soo-mi neu-neun-ji]

more sighing,

그날 이후로 늘 이렇죠

[geu-nal yi-hoo-ro neul ee-rert-cho]

Since that day it has been like this,

그날 이후로 늘 아프죠

[geu-nal yi-hoo-ro nel -ah-peu-jo]

since that day it's been full of pain.

Preview of Ep 18 - Printed Text

[애정만만세] 18회

희수가 임신한 아이가 정수의 아이가 아닐수도 있음을 알게되는 동우.

재미는 동우와 불임검사를 한 병원에 찾아가 정수와 재미의 불임검사 결과를 확인한다.

패션쇼 무대에 오르게 된 정희.

형도는 정희를 만나기 위해 패션쇼를 찾아가고,

주리는 형도가 자신에게 거짓말을 한채 어디론가 가는 것을 목격하는데..

- MBC

Ep 18

Huisu pregnant child of an integer that is a child learns that maybe no glaze.

Sterility tests of the glaze and fun to visit a hospital for constant and fun to see the results of fertility tests.

Jeonghui was mounted on the catwalk.

You used to go after the fashion show to meet jeonghui,

Juri is a brother to lie to ourselves for a witness to go somewhere.

- Google Translator (for Korean Text)

English translation:

Dong Woo learns that Hee Joo is pregnant and suspects that Jung Soo may not be the father of the baby. Dong Woo and Jae Mi goes to the hospital to see Jae Mi and Jung Soo's fertility test results.

Jung Hee joins a fashion show, in order to meet Jung Hee, Hyung Do goes to the fashion show. Joo Ri who knew Hyung Do have been lying to her for a long time drove there to witness it.

No recap from me today, due to very bad connection . .

Screen-caps of Ep 18

from Korean Media News

201109112215241001_1.jpg

20110911_1315752554_24325800_1.jpg

201109112248201001_1.jpg

20110911_1315751083_12914700_1.jpg

201109112304251001_1.jpg

201109112314141001_1.jpg

652944_181276_418.jpg

652947_181282_425.jpg

Ratings for Ep 17

TNS – 11.2% (#7 Nationwide) / 12.2% (#7 Seoul)

AGB – 13.0% (#7 Nationwide) / 14.1% (#7 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 18

TNS – 8.9% (#14 Nationwide) / 10.6% (#11 Seoul)

AGB – 11.4% (#8 Nationwide) / 13.0% (#7 Seoul)

AGB Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-09-05 to 2011-09-11

HFL - -% (#- Nationwide) / 13.5% (#20 Seoul)

so todays episode was like the calm before the storm and next week the storm begins JS and DWs ex women will be making a comeback today I think he asked her if she still has feeling for JS its funny that he asked her that just after watching her biting the guy DW will get his share in the future he has to pay for being a womanizer and for falling for an aggressive female like JM lol

Love the show. So far so good. But not liking the direction of JM's mom headed. It's not worth for her to put more time with her ex husband. This guy is always bailing out when the family goes sour. He doesn't even put effort in educating his young wife. He'll be sacrificing another young daughter for his comfort. What a nightmare to have this kind of father. JM's mom has fault in this too indirectly. The ex husband is looking for a comfort that he used to have and JM's mom is allowing it. It's true that she probably feels pity but she needs to be firm. Gosh! Doesn't she know that she'll be called another woman as what she used to call his new wife. Unbelievable. It looks like a vicious cylce in JM's mom life.

Archived