[Drama 2011] Hooray For Love 애정만만세

Guest conduongmuathu

the baby will have a hard time trying to fix her not so eligible dad with the aunty who has a crush on jo in sung lol

Nam Dae Mun - water

Oh Jong Shim - oil

Nam Da Reum - emulsifier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knew there was a particular reason why they made Sunny Park, a visiting aunt from Sydney (of all places) and for HJS to give CHS a massage gift voucher in Ep 13.

BJR bumped into CHS at the massage palour, helped her out when CHS was in pain. Had a meal at the porridge place. Upon leaving the place, BJR recognised OJH walking & followed her. BJR asked to speak to her. BJR started out asking if OJH had remarried, not welcoming the reply that she had not. (didn't really pay attention to the following conversation but think it had something to do with their daughters etc), words were exchanged . . . BJR was polite but I think OJH turned the table on BJR, telling her to recall how things were like when they met face to face 10 years ago, presumably referring to BJR's pompous attitude - BJR kept saying that she can't do without KHD, that she is unwilling to give him up. OJH tries to reason with BJR that the person she loves has a child, how can he possibly leave the family/divorce . . BJR desperately begs for OJH to give in . . . (guessing)

Sunny showed her sis & BIL a picture of her son with his girlfriend . . . . guess who . . . (Chae Hui Su) . . . . Somehow, she seems sad/disappointed over the matter, suspect she (maybe her son too) doesn't know where the girl has disappeared to. This will be explored further in Ep 15. So I guess, one fine day BJR will happen to see the same photo and say she has met this person . . . very pregnant & in Seoul.

Disclaimer note - watched the show without paying full attention to the dialogues. Comments are solely based on body language and understanding of a few Korean words

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spellbound313

I only caught the last couple of minutes and thought the same thing. Just a little note but I'm going to put it under spoiler.

People were hoping that the baby won't be Jeong Soo's because of the way he treated Jae Mi and they could be right on the money. I couldn't hear very well because of the endless amount of noise going on at my house but from what it seems the pictures weren't taken too long ago. Therefore, she is more than likely pregnant with the Aunt's son's baby. (I'm not too sure about the grammar on that one...lol.)

I can't wait for next weekend. I hope I wake up in time to watch the whole thing.

Guest Spellbound313

Thanks Spellbound13, based on the behaviour of both CHS and her oppa in Ep 10 (after the ultra-sound image), it was already suspected that there was something fishy going on WRT to her pregnancy

No problem and thank you. I figured there was something like that happening but I always think its different when you actually see what's going on. lol. Also, I noticed when I watch dramas I try not to think about it otherwise I'll figure everything out and lose interest in watching it.

it is driving me crazy!!! what is the whole reason as to why DW brought JM to meet his mother??? Does anybody know?

when his mother was talking to her guests one of them the mother of DWs blind date DW arrived and they started talking about contacting the girl I think to avoid that DW lied and said he already has one the mother thought its the ajumma with the flower frame ( why is she still keeping that frame anyway ) DW keeps lying and invents a name for the girlfriend the mother asks to meet her I think DW then finds himself in the corner and comes up with a plan he pretends he is still upset with JM and asks her to do something for him if she wants to make amends (not totally sure) and when the transformed JM comes to the mysterious meeting he announces her as his girlfriend

it is driving me crazy!!! what is the whole reason as to why DW brought JM to meet his mother??? Does anybody know?

This is just a guess, but the mother kept trying to fix him up with her friends daughter so he told her he had someone he liked. The mother remembered seeing him with JM at his office. Where she misunderstood the situation, she thought that DW had written how much he loved JM on the picture and that he was trying to give it to her but she was rejecting him. Thus the mother is now concluding that JM is the girl he likes and so she demanded to meet her.

Ratings for Ep 13

TNS – 11.8% (#8 Nationwide) / 14.6% (#6 Seoul)

AGB – 14.1% (#8 Nationwide) / 15.1% (#8 Seoul)

Ratings for Ep 14

TNS – 11.3% (#9 Nationwide) / 13.8% (#9 Seoul)

AGB – 14.4% (#8 Nationwide) / 15.1% (#8 Seoul)

AGB Top 20 progs/shows Weekly Ranking

2011-08-22 to 2011-08-28

HFL - 14.3% (#14 Nationwide) / 15.1% (#16 Seoul)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when his mother was talking to her guests one of them the mother of DWs blind date

One of the guests, the one in black (with shorter hair), is the mother of DamBi, the date who was sent off in the cab.

In order to quash any future match-made attempts by Crystal (plus aunt Sunny), BDW said he is already seeing someone. After the guests had left, Crystal drilled him over the truth of that statement, knowing that he is such a liar. In order to make his lie more believable, he gave the fictitious GF a name, simply adding Kang to the words taken off from the poster. Crystal is under the impression it is the girl whom she saw rejecting BDW's "gift", i.e., his unrequited love. BDW tries, unsuccessfully, to explain that she is not his unrequited love (probably wanted to say she is one of his clients, the one he had mentioned at the dinner table previously) but it fell on deaf ears.

In order for him to convince Crystal otherwise, he subsequently cooked up a plan -- making use of KJM. Initially he wanted to ask KJM for a favour but since she brought up the issue of apologising to him, he practically blackmailed KJM into doing him this favour as a form of apology. I guess in order for Crystal not to recognise KJM, he had her outfitted & sent her to have her hair restyled. Not realising later that KJM would appear as a ravishing beauty at the meeting pre-arranged by BDW for Crystal to meet up with his pseudo GF. BDW then introduces KJM as his pseudo GF Kang Ye Sun (Kang+name taken off poster). Of course, KJM is shocked at being introduced as his "GF" (since he had not forewarned/prepared her ahead of time) and based on Ep 15 preview, she will storm out of the restaurant immediately.

About not using KJM's real name at the moment . . I assume that when the name (Kang Ye Sun) crops up at the dinner table, KHD won't know it is actually his daughter KJM whom they are talking about/referring to . .

BTW, I have added a little bit more info in my previous 'spoiler' . .

This is just a guess, but the mother kept trying to fix him up with her friends daughter so he told her he had someone he liked. The mother remembered seeing him with JM at his office. Where she misunderstood the situation, she thought that DW had written how much he loved JM on the picture and that he was trying to give it to her but she was rejecting him. Thus the mother is now concluding that JM is the girl he likes and so she demanded to meet her.

Thanks so much for explaining! I really appreciate it!

That is sooo funny with DW... he keeps trying to diffuse the situation, but it keeps getting bigger and bigger as he unwittingly gets himself deeper and deeper involved with JM. I can't wait to see how their relationship grows in future episodes! :D

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Omg!! just saw ep 14! YAYYYYYY jaemi with straight hair!!! what ive been waiting for since ep 1!!!

HAHAH dongwoo... was so in love! Anyway, seems like the love story is gonna develop quickly!! like in the next few eps.

Is it just me, or hyungdo(jaemi's dad) is kinda a jerk!?

I mean, yes his kind and all, i mean chun ho jin can never look evil to me, or like a jerk to me, but i think his... so greedy!

It took so long for Junghee and Jaemi to get over him, but he still keeps coming for them? I mean he has a family now, and its impossible for him to go back to them.

I really hope the good love story for junghee as said by the fortune teller in the first ep, isn't hyungdo....

Anyway, im really excited for jaemi and dongwoo!

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Hooray For Love Episode 14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out

hoorayForLove.jpg

Hooray For Love 1-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived