Quantcast

★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blossomnagr

@shurk loved your post includes both humour and truth. I agree that City Hunter is one of Lee Min Ho's best dramas. I liked Faith as well. And for Park Min Young, I think she did a good job in City Hunter. It was pleasure to see them working together. I have seen many dramas before CH but I started fan girling only after.  and guess whom, Park Min Young. I find her so easy going, bright and sincere that I fell in love with her.
MinMin is the first on screen couple whom I wanted to be real. I did not know anything about shipping, sailing or anything, just that they looked so well together and would make a good real couple. I started searching for more news about 2 and found out that they were indeed dating. Whether they did break up or still dating, we don't know for sure, but whatever it is, I just wish them happiness. 

@Lixyr, the person who worked on the video knows how to make it. Very well done, 10 out of 10

@TubaB Thank you for all pictures you share. 

Guest TubaB1430293882

B1LyzjkCUAAPuOG.jpg:largeAt first when I saw her photo I was amazed as I felt like I was looking at a doll, she’s so pretty… Oh I was missing her badly…but I know that she read our tweets to her and she would surely updating us :) and why she tweeted today? when her man is in China…. I’m sure she’s updating her man with what she was doing at work :D

B1NNkuaIEAA4HYR.jpg:large

Guest TubaB1430293882

B1LyzjkCUAAPuOG.jpg:largeAt first when I saw her photo I was amazed as I felt like I was looking at a doll, she’s so pretty… Oh I was missing her badly…but I know that she read our tweets to her and she would surely updating us :) and why she tweeted today? when her man is in China…. I’m sure she’s updating her man with what she was doing at work :D

B1NNkuaIEAA4HYR.jpg:large6258_394375747381365_2798007905116859728

Archived