Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leslie_lei

★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

Guest shruk

Hi every one in the minmin family. Loooooong time lurker and secret admirer. Thanks to Ms Leslie and Ms Waffs and all other contributers. Something made me re register.......my sincere admiration and thanks to Mr / Ms TubaB, who is single handedly (most times anyway) pulling this ship along with the cute and nostalgic pictures. I wish TubaB could write something briefly in english about his/her starting admiration and background coz sometimes I do see arabic script. Nevermind...as they say, one picture says a thousand words. Now on to my story.....

Im from Malaysia and like many of us do enjoy Korean dramas. Enjoy means seeing any TV series to the end, and thats it. So randomly watching City Hunter, I realised the series was unique and to date the best of Lee Min Ho's dramas (I thought the others were just passable). Park Min Young was very good in her role in SKKS so I had no problem with her. Because the production was excellent and the story not of the usual kind, I checked out the BTS, NGs and outakes stored in Yutube. Lo and behold, there was another story - a little cute reallife romance going on between the OTP.

So I knew I had to investigate further, obviously the best place was at Soompi. Here to my surprise there were not one but two and lately a third popular couple ship, pairing LMH with his leading ladies. Hope I dont offend anyone but I would like to give my impressions of each. The first ship was to me like the haunted/ghost pirate ship from the movie Pirates of the Carribean. Endlessly cursed to sail the 7 seas, never able to come to shore, randomly shooting a cannonball when threatened. for years and years, looking for a treasure that never existed.

The third ship gave me the impression of an air ship/balloon. Filled with exitable hot air, cute funny, a lot of made up gas - unthreatening, entertaing but Im afraid just waiting for a prick from reality to be blown out of the sky.

Now we come to this ship, which has turned into a submarine- gone underwater-except for a few bubbles from TubaB. Ive gone through this thread twice, even though a late comer, and experienced the highlights of their outing and the fallout from their breakup. I was touched. Despite my cynicism, I have a soft spot for these two and wish the best for their future. I drop in occassionally and now decided to make a contribution to keep this submarine going. I hope other lurkers come to say Hi, too. Thanks, hope I didnt bore anyone. See ya!

Guest Lixyr

A little present for you MinMin shippers ^^ I hope you'll like it!!

Guest blossomnagr

@shurk loved your post includes both humour and truth. I agree that City Hunter is one of Lee Min Ho's best dramas. I liked Faith as well. And for Park Min Young, I think she did a good job in City Hunter. It was pleasure to see them working together. I have seen many dramas before CH but I started fan girling only after.  and guess whom, Park Min Young. I find her so easy going, bright and sincere that I fell in love with her.
MinMin is the first on screen couple whom I wanted to be real. I did not know anything about shipping, sailing or anything, just that they looked so well together and would make a good real couple. I started searching for more news about 2 and found out that they were indeed dating. Whether they did break up or still dating, we don't know for sure, but whatever it is, I just wish them happiness. 

@Lixyr, the person who worked on the video knows how to make it. Very well done, 10 out of 10

@TubaB Thank you for all pictures you share. 

Guest blossomnagr

30.10.2014 Park Min Young updated her twitter account 'shooting a commercial #isenberg'
cre: twitter.com/sweetestMY

B1LyzjkCUAAPuOG.jpg:large