★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest hoyoung8786

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho for FILA – Fall Collection 2014Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoyoung8786

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 36px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Min Young Updated her weibo 2014.07.15 at 1:04 KST :)
10419552_697816210265513_156336222673718

10409194_697816220265512_609829588725095

So pretty... ;)

Guest hoyoung8786

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 1.5em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho, “I Want to Film More Before My Twenties are Gone”

Hallyu star and actor Lee Min Ho had a fan meeting with his Korean fans. On Tuesday, actor Lee Min Ho had a fan meeting hosted by the coffee shop Twosome Place. The event was named “Twosome Pairing,” and took place in the Seoul CGV Chung Dam cinecity M Cube. The event featured actor Lee Min Ho. Actor Lee Min Ho’s fans participated in the event in a randomized drawing. Actor Lee Min Ho made the café Twosome Place’s new drink on the spot for the fans, and shared his thoughts and feelings with the fans. Actor Lee Min Ho said in the meeting, “I want to film more dramas and movies before my twenties are gone. Unfortunately, I think I will only be able to do one movie this year. of course, I want to date somebody too. Even if the person is not my lover, I think it is an important part of life to communicate and share thoughts with somebody.” Lee Min Ho added, “To me, the fans are the reason of existence as an actor,” and thanked his fans.

Actor Lee Min Ho gained international popularity after a number of hit dramas, including the drama “Boys Over Flowers,” “City Hunter,” and “The Heirs.” Actor Lee Min Ho became popular in China since his lead role in the popular SBS drama “The Heirs,” which aired last winter. Recently, he was named the number one actor who “made the Hallyu wave in China vigorous” by a Chinese news media. He is currently filming the “Kang Nam Blues” with director Yoo Ha, which is to premiere this winter.

Source : KDramaStars.com

Guest hoyoung8786

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Park Min Young mentions her debut drama, ‘Unstoppable High Kick’
kdramastars.com

Actress Park Min Young mentioned her debut drama “Unstoppable High Kick” during an interview. On the MBC entertainment news program “Section TV Entertainment,” which aired in the night of Sunday, July 13, 2014, actress Park Min Young had an interview with the Section TV Entertainment host. During the interview, when the Section TV Entertainment host asked actress Park Min Young the drama or movie she feels the most affectionate toward, actress Park Min Young said, “It has to be my debut work, Unstoppable High Kick.” Actress Park Min Young debuted on the MBC sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick,” which aired in 2007. Actress Park Min Young said, “At the time, I did not even know how to look at the camera. I was so nervous I could not even look at the other actors in the eyes.” In related news, actress Park Min Young starred in the MBC Wednesday Thursday drama “A New Leaf” which ended on June 26, 2014, and is currently preparing for a new drama.

source: Kdramastars.com

Guest hoyoung8786

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Min Young Wishes to Act Alongside Actor Josh Hartnett
Park Min Young Wishes to Act Alongside Actor Josh Hartnett

On the July 13 broadcast of the MBC show “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” actress Park Min Young dished about her future plans and the actor that she wants to work with next.

When asked about the next actor that she wants to act alongside with, the actress, who has worked with top Korean actors Lee Min Ho, Song Seung Hun, and Park Yoochun, looked far and chose American actor Josh Hartnett.

“His deep and sexy eyes and his piercing stare is very attractive,” said Park Min Young on the reason she chose the actor.

Park Min Young, who has recently appeared in the MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “A New Leaf,” also talked about her plans for her upcoming projects. “I’m currently preparing for my next project. I hope everyone can see it within this year,” said Park Min Young.

Park Min Young, Josh Hartnett

Source: Soompi.com

Guest hoyoung8786

Compagna's official website updates few of Park Minyoung summer collection yesterday [July 18.2014] :D :D :D
88d633e2gw1eigkfzoddcj20jf0ea0t4.jpg

88d633e2gw1eigkg0coyjj20jf0eadil.jpg

88d633e2gw1eigkg13e25j20jf0ea7ap.jpg

88d633e2gw1eigkg1purdj20jf0eajsu.jpg

88d633e2gw1eigkg2ajl1j20jf0eagnt.jpg

Our youngie is so so pretty and gorgeous.. yay!! :x :x

Guest AngelineV

Hi :x , Im a silent lurker here. But decided to join. I really love our MINMIN COUPLE. hope i gain friends here :)

Archived